PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace Mr. Chris Henry

HoopsCzar
12-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Absolutely Horrible in the mortal sense,..

I'm of the faith that now Mr. Henry's soul and spirit is well received by from whence we came and were created. Where to have bore witness to his presence that young man aside from being an extraordinarily gifted athlete. Was an example to onlookers of just how an individual can turn their life around. Where first and foremost my support and hopes of healing strength and comfort goes out to his family, children, close friends and team mates.

For which you hate to blame someone whom he had feelings for at such a time. However, the way it sounds is in the midst of a verbal disagreement she left and Chris pursued her. Where in her apparent refusal to speak to him for resolve he got in the bed of the truck as she took off. I'll believe he was upset but No I most certainly don't buy the line. That he chased the moving vehicle and hurled himself in the back of it. Because he had a cast on one arm for a break so severe he was carted off the field, placed on IR and was only less than a month into it mending,.. that break was still tender.

So see to attest that he or anyone in such a hindered point of compromised arm dexterity or strength. Was to have chased and caught grip on a moving vehicle to pull them self into the elevated bed of a raised truck. Is a feat that with the given factors is close to impossible,..implausible to the degree of highly unlikely at the very least.

For which even then as the operator she'd have had to start maneuvering the vehicle in a manner to toss him from the bed of it quiet immediately. Because being less than a half mile down the road indicates / clarifies / proves her actions were pretty immediate. Which with a cast on one hand his ability to hold on during such a manner of trying to eject him. Was in and of itself deliberate given how severely disadvantaged he was being one able handed and she knew that,..thus the intent of inflicting sustained injury is unquestionable.

Where without a weapon and no broken windows one would think she would / could have driven to a police station. Or driven to where one would surely spot the vehicle and came in pursuit,..and why didn't her family phone for law enforcement assistance? Also I'd be inclined to believe that as a high profile athlete. For personal safety that vehicle is equipped with some form of on board cell system to summons aide.

Which by her not doing any of that pretty much gives a clear picture as to what can / should be deemed manslaughter for what eventually happened. He wasn't trying to steal a vehicle he owned and there was no report of him hitting her nor anyone calling law enforcement for any disturbance prior either { and who had the children? },...seems quiet convenient, conflicting and extremely odd.

The questions of where was she going, why didn't he stop her before having to chase a vehicle to " Jump " into and what was the dispute about are all things that can be relevant but now one sided because we'll never hear the victims account of all that,..but the case already speaks more than that.

See what bothers me is along with and even beyond all that. She was the first to know he'd gotten tossed from the vehicle. Because she was right there driving it and the initiator of the maneuvering that did it. But for some reason she not only didn't place an immediate call for help after he'd been tossed from the vehicle,..with his injuries surely he didn't get up to indicate or give any impression his injuries were minor.

But see beyond not making the call for aide she wasn't even still at the scene when the emergency call for aid was placed when he was discovered by someone else. It's reported that she never placed a call at all and returned after aide was called by a passerby and re-arrived about the time when he was being assessed and transported. To top it off the passerby neighbor even provided a blanket in effort to care for him and his " fiance? " who lived less than a half mile up the road didn't even do that much,..by actions, account and factual record the passerby that didn't even know who he was showed more care, concern, compassion and responsibility than Ms. Tonga.

Where there's a laundry list of guilt here and now along with his demise. His children, parents, siblings, friends, team mates and even fans are surviving victims here. I'm inclined to believe law enforcement is just awaiting for services to conclude to bring the charges. One can say it wasn't deliberate but even without forensic findings of injuries sustained and trajectory and approximating angle and speed. When you put the pathological time line proof together.

What this amounts to is involuntary manslaughter at the very least. Which in not rendering or immediately summonsing aide speaks volumes outside of what she did. But continuing to operate / moving the vehicle afterward in conjunction with a vehicular accident is criminal and when it results in a death is a felony in all 50 states.

Not to cite Mr. Henry as a saint but nobody deserves to die in such a manner and factoring all that's known. Where for her or anyone else to cite " accident " is a preponderance stretch that I'll say all the evidence and actions in conjunction with it says,..like Hell it was.

Look at Mr. Henry's arm and try convincing yourself he chased and latched onto a moving vehicle. Where even if he had then try convincing yourself that anyone maneuvering a vehicle to eject him didn't realize they were dealing with an individually that only had one functional hand and arm,..and don't let the chain of events escape you either.

http://media.nj.com/needell/photo/henry-frank-victores-presswirejpg-2d80c95c2975f972_large.jpg

leemajors
12-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Nice to see the Czar back.

Spursfan092120
12-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Absolutely a sad story...RIP

BlackSwordsMan
12-20-2009, 12:07 PM
moral of the story don't jump onto a moving vehicle

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 12:12 PM
Nice to see the Czar back.

Great to hear from you again too Lee,..

UPDATE: Now it's being reported that some Rosalyn Harrington, as the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police spokeswoman, told the Charlotte Enquirer that Ms. Tonga stopped the truck when Henry " fell " out of the back and got out of the vehicle at the scene.

What more assistance could she'd been after driving at such a high rate of speed and launching him from the bed of the truck? The question looms what good was she and what assistance did she provide not phoning for immediate aide?

Such account asserts she didn't flee but teeters far more to ones re-percussive panic than being in any " What happened " shock,..

Listen to these time line 911 calls by concerned witnesses and note neither call for assistance came from Ms. Tonga,.. http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/17/chris-henry-911-call-hes-beating-on-the-truck/

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 07:27 PM
The spin continues,..

I'm inclined to believe Ms. Tonga is going to be charged shortly and the investigation has broadened as to charge all involved in regards to what role they played in this murderous ordeal.

See now there's an alleged witness named Lee Hardy whom told reporters he heard Henry say, "If you take off, I'm going to jump off the truck and kill myself."

Now first this Lee Hardy is unquestionably either a Tonga family member or associate of Ms. Tonga herself. Secondly this contends Mr. Henry made such a statement prior to the vehicle moving and Tonga taking him on a death ride.

I seriously question Hardy's contention because having 3 children and not having married her in such an extended span of time already. To contend this individual instantaneously gets suicidal by truck is more than a reach.

But with no ability to cite Chris as acting with violence or abuse or threat of such. The only " framing " Hardy's claim serves as is a weak defense for Ms. Tonga to contend she didn't kill Chris, deliberately.

Where to avert a manslaughter charge such a " I heard him say " claim is one to contend. That Chris was just so determined to have deliberately leap to his death in despair and desperation because Ms. Tonga wanted to drive way?,..he'd let her drive away for years and not remotely acted in such a manner.

Why didn't Hardy call for aide if he heard a suicidal claim and say the vehicle take off that " somehow " ended in an individuals death?,...yea right.

Of course it's a " It's his fault " contention assailed while Ms. Tonga just so happened to later be driving Chris down the road at a high rate of speed where Chris wasn't to have fell nor been ejected but was to have " foretold " that he'd dove to his death?,..before the ordeal, where vehicle speed wasn't determined and jumping from the bed of a truck doesn't ensure death.

Ugh, ugh,.. had they tried that angle years ago during the free wheeling " Chris Henry " days maybe they'd gotten away with it. But we're talking a drastically changed and far more matured, rational and cerebral Chris Henry and a woman he hadn't married for quiet sometime,..and quiet possibly wasn't about to either.

See the history of the relationship is Chris cared for Ms. Tonga but never married her. Then just hours prior to Chris's death on her MySpace page Ms. Tonga's cited herself as " Ms. 15,.. Ms. Chris Henry " and gloated about getting ready to go purchase wedding rings.

Folk's that's not a script nor a pathology time line that's in anyway believable that Mr. Henry or anyone with such a history. Would instantaneously resort to deciding to leap from the back of a speeding truck to his death over her,..NO WAY !!!

This has dead or alive money as a motive written all over it. Where with Chris being the sole and multi million dollar source not only " accidentally " ends up dead. It's beyond irony how the financially broke individual in the relationship with such a history of financial dependency reliance upon him.

Not only does that dependent individual somehow live, but is entrenched in a direct connection of a " dispute ". But is herself at the very center of it and serves as the " accidental " facilitator as the unsuspecting driver of having driven him to his " coincidental " death,..get real !!!

Chris's services are tomorrow and after that the prosecution gloves come off and somebodies going to get charged and introduced to prison garb.

http://media.bnd.com/smedia/2009/12/17/10/680-Bengals_Henry.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

monosylab1k
12-21-2009, 10:03 PM
-a75f9ETtc4

HoopsCzar
12-22-2009, 06:47 AM
More now being reported.

I have nothing against Ms. Tonga but this just isn't adding up to innocence. For which I strongly oppose and detest anyone's life being taken in pursuit of unjust cause and this reeks of dead or alive money as motive,..and only 2 of Ms. Tonga's 3 children are biologically Mr. Henry's.

Now I don't think Ms. Tonga will be employing good judgment if he dares planning on attending hometown services today. Because there's a number of things that leaves her persona non grata to a number of people,..and I bet she knows it.

I'm convinced this was no accident now,..and here's why.

Because see it's now being revealed that just one day prior to Henry's death, Henry and Ms. Tonga met with representatives from a North Carolina wedding planning company. Which the company claims a representative noted the Cincinnati Bengals player was "annoyed" and "aggravated" Tuesday night at the exuberant cost of Tonga's plans of putting together their wedding,..gold digging?

It's being reported that Chris, became upset when he saw the bill and questioned Ms. Tonga, " How much we paying for all this?" The two then " bickered " over indifference's regarding cost details. Which the rep recalls Henry eventually walking outside leaving Ms. Tonga remaining inside to work out the details and filled out paperwork in Henry's absence, which she later gleefully mentioned on her MySpace page,..who's money is that again?

For answers to that check the accounts Ms. Tonga posted just hours prior to the crime / accident. As posted on her self professed " Once a Gangsta chick Always a Gangsta chick " MySpace page { before it mysteriously disappears },.. http://www.myspace.com/imsoso704

Note it pretty much $peaks for it's " I'm Ms. # 15,..Henry " self doesn't it? Being hailed as Ms. Henry already and a salary of $250,000.00 thousand dollars as HER income,..if she made that kind of money Chris wouldn't have had a problem about cost.

As well as so unmistakeably and notably quiet presumptuous, extravagant, lavish, and premature as becoming Ms. Henry. But then there came a dispute and this deadly " accident ",..money maker?.

Now check this alleged day of account,..

A neighbor to the Tonga property identified as Lee Hardy, whom attests he was on a ladder cutting back some trees on his property when he saw the yellow pickup "zooming" up the Tongas' driveway at a high rate of speed a few yards away.

Hardy states he observed a shirtless black man clung to the top and side of a yellow truck while standing in the bed, begging it's driver to stop the vehicle.

Hardy claims the unknown male " Was banging on the top, on the doors, " screaming, " We need to talk, we need to talk ". Hardy contends he overheard. Stating a hearing a female respond " No, I don't want to talk, get off the truck, get out of the truck." and the male then yelled, " If you take off, I'm going to jump off and kill myself. " and sat in the bed of the truck.

Hardy states the driver proceeded to had stopped the vehicle momentarily, hesitating at the end of the driveway. But then the vehicle took off down the road and Hardy thought no more of it and resumed trimming a tree,..hold this thought.

See here's that scene where it originated and note the tire marks Ms. Tonga left in the yard of her parents home,..no cause for concern,.. huh?

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20091216&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=912160804&Ref=PH&Item=4&MaxH=475&MaxW=485&Border=0

Afterward:

Then Hardy states after the truck disappeared from view and he went back to work on his tree trimming. He said in the distance he later heard the truck stop quickly down the road, but still thought nothing of it until police cars and ambulances began arriving from both directions,..Oh and then and only then did Hardy proceed to render his elaborate and detailed account to the cops?

Note: Even with that damning start scene aside for anyone to hear a vehicle's tires screech to a sudden stop a half mile down the road. In and of itself indicates the travel speed of that vehicle was great and not conducive to one flying from the bed of a truck as accidental,..and that Ms. Tonga driven truck had just negotiated a deep grade curve at that " accident " speed and scene.

Which by Hardy's account is alleged to have all taken place proceeding calls to emergency dispatchers. That were randomly phoned in moments later by motorists whom observed the vehicle and reported to 911 dispatchers,..it's to note that unlike Hardy neither concerned caller knew neither Mr. Henry nor Ms. Tonga.

Which the initial call came from a woman reporting concern haven just driven behind the vehicle carrying a shirtless man in the truck bed bagging on the roof and window of the moving truck causing her to relay concern for how it looked.

That call was moments prior to the later call received from a male motorist. Whom phoned in that he'd subsequently came upon the scene of a severely injured male body in the road. Which in his concern requested immediate emergency dispatch on the scene stating the male in the road was either severely injured and noted he appeared dead.

Notes on Mr. Hardy - Hardy said the Tonga's have been great neighbors, occupying three properties that surround his. He also states the Tongas' son often mows his grass even without being asked.

Mr. Hardy alleged to not be able to identify this black male and contends to be oblivious he was NFL star Chris Henry. Hardy also didn't phone any concern to authorities prior in spite of what he contends he saw and heard,..really?

Question: Placing yourself as a neighbor and friend would you not err on caution and call for help? If not just for concern for either your neighbors safety or that of the unknown pleading individuals safety?,..how ironic to have alleged to have seen and heard so much and done nothing until giving an account to contend a neighbors innocence.

See Hardy and another neighbor Jamie Dunn have now mentioned that the Tonga family has held large luaus at their home, which they attended – with roasting pigs and hula dancing.

Neighbor Jamie Dunn states " They came and got my girls for trick-or-treat and a big Easter egg hunt," which Jamie Dunn, states she's close friends with Loleini Tonga's sister and lives across the street from the Tonga property.

Here's the deal,..

Not only does Ms. Tonga's physical role and net projection speak for itself. But I say Mr. Hardy's claims of account are highly suspect and skeptical at the very least for a number of evident reasons,..to review by the numbers.

Aside from Hardy now being confirmed as a family friend of the Tonga's

1. Did Hardy not recognize this " Yellow " truck as being one that Ms. Tonga drove with ownership frequency?,..sure he did and to not immediately summons authorities to express concern for her safety is absurd.

2. Given having alleged to have witnessed such an auspicious account of a shirtless and " unknown " man in the bed of a vehicle on his neighbors property. How did Hardy know this " unknown " shirtless man didn't have a weapon. Being clairvoyant that his friendly neighbor Ms. Tonga, wasn't herself in extreme danger of being pursued to be robbed, abducted, assaulted, raped or murdered?,..he couldn't have known that but yet he made no call and didn't even go check.

3. Did he not know that Ms. Tonga was in a relationship with a wealthy NFL star athlete. That just happened to be a black male and one for which Ms. Tonga had 2 children with,..of course he did.

4. Did he not know this wealthy " acquaintance " of Ms. Tonga's was injured and wore a cast. One due to sustaining a game related injury a month ago?,..absolutely.

5. Did he not ever meet or hear of or even see Mr. Henry was staying at the property periodically and recently,..as such an observant neighbor I'd bet he did.

6. Did he not note this unidentified and shirtless black male bore a rather unmistakable cast on one arm?,..sure he would have as a cast on one arm of a shirtless individual is distinct.

7. Most notably how would this alleged " unknown black male " proclaim he'd leap to his death from the bed of that or any vehicle. That at the time wasn't yet traveling at a rate of speed that could induce death,..makes absolutely no sense.

8. Of course all this is alleged both after the fact, with no prior concern and non reported by good neighbor Hardy. Whom specifically contends recalling that " suicide " was to be distinctly overheard from this " unknown " black male. Just prior to Ms. Tonga proceeding to exit the driveway to eventually drive at a rate and manner that wouldn't just facilitate a tragic possibility but ironically did,..but only for that " unknown " black male and rendered Ms. Tonga unharmed,.. oh the convenient irony,.. huh.

9. This is what a concerned witness confirmed that Ms. Tonga told her had just happened. Mind you having made her way to that deep grade curve at a high rate of speed that she knew of all too well with her one armed " fiance " in the back of the truck,..oh what a unfortunate,.. accident.

Here's the clip { and note the grade and known history of that curve },.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-rmdaR2ZAg

10. Conclusion,..

Mr. Hardy sounds like one bearing false and orchestrated witness account. Who's destined for perjury under responsible cross examination. To be discovered as non credible and has a reservation to investigation hindering jail,..prior to his arrival in Hell as bearing false witness in conjunction with murder.

Right along with my just not being able to separate Ms. Tonga from being criminally cited. As one willfully orchestrating murder in the form of at the very least reckless endangerment. That resulted in nothing less than vehicular homicide even by Mr. Hardy's account,..regardless to what premise she tries to contend innocence.

Now in closing,..

Look at the curve on this road where Mr. Henry's body was flung to his death. Then ask yourself if Ms. Tonga wasn't aware of the contours of this road and the hazard / likelihood of Chris being able to be flung out of the truck bed at the rate of speed she was operating the vehicle.

Then try convincing yourself that such a bend is where Chris Henry chose such a curve to have jumped,..ugh, ugh.

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=AB&Date=20091221&Category=SPT02&ArtNo=312210034&Ref=AR&Profile=1066&MaxW=308&Border=0

With the vehicle heading northbound at a high rate of speed in a steep curve. Leaving Mr. Henry to eject from the truck bed and land in the southbound lane indicates he was flung from the vehicle,..had he wanted to jump why wait for such a curve and why not jump into the path of an oncoming vehicle?

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20091216&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=912160804&Ref=PH&Item=7&MaxH=475&MaxW=485&Border=0

This is the reverse angle of how far Mr. Henry landed in the opposite southbound lane,..the vehicle speed Ms. Tonga was traveling at and the grade of that curve she chose exacted Mr. Henry's death.

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20091216&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=912160804&Ref=PH&Item=8&MaxH=475&MaxW=485&Border=0

Note the winding contours in the direction of the road Ms. Tonga choose to drive down,..what a prime place for an " accident " to somehow happen.

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20091216&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=912160804&Ref=PH&Item=9&MaxH=475&MaxW=485&Border=0

Here's the lingering view of the cite where Mr. Henry's murdered body was strewn from the vehicle,..it's clear the bed of that truck was too shallow for Chris Henry to avoid getting ejected without two good hands to even have a chance of avoiding it.

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20091216&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=912160804&Ref=PH&Item=6&MaxH=475&MaxW=485&Border=0

I'm convinced that was no accident that was complicit desperation murder,..for MONEY !!!

symple19
12-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Karma sucks doesn't it? Moral of the story: Don't be a POS

Dr Cox
12-23-2009, 06:22 PM
wow some of yall are fucking classless

Rip-Hamilton32
12-23-2009, 06:38 PM
RIP Chris.

Sigz
12-23-2009, 10:01 PM

You fucking piece of shit.

Rot in hell.

mardigan
12-23-2009, 10:21 PM

Only a POS would say something that shitty. Better watch your every step.

HoopsCzar
12-23-2009, 11:42 PM

How senselessly profound,..

For you to intimate such a scurrilous slandering of one slain in innocence. Clearly reveals and unquestionably confirms that you're but a hollowed corpse that hath no worth nor value to enrichment of any form or walk of life...your role is that of attempting a proliferation of soul stealing illness.

For to bear such callous contempt for one whom lay slain for whom you know not and has neither done nothing too nor against you. Reveals your cunning cowardice for that of one being and having been a far better, more noted, gifted and materially lavished soul than your lifeless spirit bears,..and nothing less than that.

See to allege such along with your also having your ID as that of a toddler being attacked by an animal. Gives such a combo conviction that assures one that surely you lead a death sentenced existence even in mortality,..and nothing good is associated with you.

You leave no question that you're of the sufferance of one indigenous to a life long funeral. Making it clear that you have no connection with nor value for life,..and surely Hell hath a place for you.

To which your kind of ill will karma hath many faces,..

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925593577/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/05/28/John_Wayne_Gacy.jpg

760Spursfan
01-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Chris Henry's girl speaks out about the accident

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4795776

HoopsCzar
01-06-2010, 01:02 AM
This is blown wide open,..

I'm awaiting until the whole interview is televised. But I bet right now all the local authorities are trying to distinguish is what charge to pin her down with. They know it was murder via vehicular homicide be it premeditated or happenstance opportunity arose and she took it,..bottom line is there's no question of guilt.

Just as I'd suspected this is an open and shut case. Review what I pointed out in specific correlation detail and than listen to her responses. This reeks of guilt and seeing and hearing her incriminate herself is incredible,..

She claims to not having been driving " that " fast?,..how did the neighbor hear the tires screech from a half mile down the road then?

Couldn't stop on " that " road?,..Why?

They weren't arguing about whats been reported?,..that's not true and it's after the fact irrelevant to what happened.

He jumped?,..as if to disregard that corkscrew road she chose, the speed she was driving at and his pleads for her to stop the vehicle.

In her words " I think, he thought he could land " right ",..while she drove.

rRH8JXJ6PBE

HoopsCzar
01-06-2010, 01:04 AM
Chris Henry's girl speaks out about the accident

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4795776

That's not Chris's Girl,..

That's the murderess that drove him to his death and is now trying to curry favor to play the non assuming victim.

HoopsCzar
01-07-2010, 06:14 AM
Incredible,..

Now it's unquestionably clear that there's either gross incompetence or incredulous corruption running rampant within the ranks of whats hailed as the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police department,..

Detectives with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department Homicide Unit along with the Highway Interdiction and Traffic Safety Unit (H.I.T.S.) have completed their investigation into the death of Mr. Chris Henry.
http://obspapertrail.blogspot.com/2010/01/police-chris-henry-investigation.html

To emphatically close a case is to conclude there's no avenue nor interest to further review what happened in an ordeal where a crime was committed. Where in this case if you check the time line, photo's and motives along with this " shrink wrapped " charade on an investigation.

There's no merit to close it so rapidly and this entire handling and alleged review is absurd. In fact so absurd that I'll never set foot in the back woods of the constable of Charlotte-Mecklenburg North Carolina without being accompanied by my own form of protection defense and enforcement.

I mean I don't want a rush to judgment charge to be filed against anybody. But how in the world can they not only allege to corroborate witness statements that so grossly conflict with the facts? But proclaim it to be sufficient to close the case and not pursue so many ominous links that could shed more light on so many aspects of who, how and why.

This is a perfect example of why family and friends have to have the awareness and fortuitous realization that if they want justice they'd better be prepared to hire private investigators and get to the bottom of matters themselves,..this was non prosecuted Murder be it voluntary or involuntary.