PublicOption
12-20-2009, 07:34 AM
lets trade for this guy.....asap.

Mal
12-20-2009, 02:08 PM
and no trade machine links here ?

Gino2882
12-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I was hoping the Spurs would get a shot to take Hibbert in the draft 2 years ago. Hibbert has the potential to be a defensive force. He is extremely inconsistent at this point and will need time. However, I would love to see him and Tim Duncan protecting the rim.

Chomag
12-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I just wish for once Timmy could have a protégé. I agree that Timmy would be an awesome Person to have as a mentor for Hibbet. Just one time since Drob I would like to see a defencive mined big along side TD. For once to not have Timmy all by himself would be totally awesome.

However it's been how many season since Spurs did this for TD now? I doubt it will ever happen but would be pleasantly surprised if they did.

angelbelow
12-20-2009, 03:48 PM
What kind of trade do you have in mind? Because Hibbert isnt going to be had for cheap. I would say this is a very unrealistic suggestion.

ChumpDumper
12-20-2009, 04:27 PM
I still say Lebron is the guy. Let's trade for that guy asap.

bigbendbruisebrother
12-20-2009, 05:22 PM
I was hoping the Spurs would get a shot to take Hibbert in the draft 2 years ago. Hibbert has the potential to be a defensive force. He is extremely inconsistent at this point and will need time. However, I would love to see him and Tim Duncan protecting the rim.

He was pretty effective offensively last night. He had a pretty nice mid-range jumper, and he, Ford and Murphy certainly slowed down our rally. No way Indiana would deal him though. They have the makings of a pretty good team.

bigbendbruisebrother
12-20-2009, 05:23 PM
I just wish for once Timmy could have a protégé. I agree that Timmy would be an awesome Person to have as a mentor for Hibbet.

I kept thinking the same thing last night. It's a shame Ian has been such a bust.

exstatic
12-20-2009, 05:41 PM
I kept thinking the same thing last night. It's a shame Ian has been such a bust.

Not surprising, though, since he was picked at #28. We won't hit gold, or any precious metal there every time.

hater
12-20-2009, 07:37 PM
lets trade for this guy.....asap.

Alcohol SUbstance Abuse Problem??

you sure seem like you have one

Josepatches_
12-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Haislip and Jefferson for LeBron?

Parker,Jefferson.Mason.....everybody not named Duncan,Blair or Hill