PDA

View Full Version : Lebronze only likes to block shots from Behind

F_U_Buddy
12-20-2009, 08:37 AM
maybe not all but perhaps 99.9% of his blocked shots are when he's blocking from behind...I rarely I mean rarely see this cat man up one on one and block a player he's defending straight up...I will give the queen his props when I see him this aggressive while playing man to man on a consistent basis...

56UfQBTKN4U fo7MnnZL_AY

p89lIixcahU m_0RXfSTG88

pauls931
12-20-2009, 08:41 AM
Because he's a guard who's man is usually on the perimeter? I'm sure kobe is manning up and swatting shots all over the place....:rolleyes

Also half of LBJs blocks are fouls anyway...

F_U_Buddy
12-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Because he's a guard who's man is usually on the perimeter? I'm sure kobe is manning up and swatting shots all over the place....:rolleyes

Also half of LBJs blocks are fouls anyway...

oohhh r-e-a-l-l-y....Lebronze a guard...I guess Ron Ron is to....ok you keep thinking that...

pauls931
12-20-2009, 08:51 AM
I gave you a perfectly good explanation. You ask why LBJ gets blocks from behind and not from the front. This is why. He's on the perimeter on D and either he gets blocks chasing his man from behind or chasing someone down on the break.

KidCongo
12-20-2009, 09:00 AM
xen8LPNgte4 6jfrFarTX1o JYR8ulRhXaY

Had a big swat on Kurt Thomas faced up the other night. Just some ones I could find quickly. Whats wrong with great help defense? It's how Camby won a DPOY.

Venti Quattro
12-20-2009, 10:10 AM
That is still a block. Don't see what the big fuss is about. It's not Lebron's problem if they can't get good seals to avoid being blocked.