PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's Biggest Sin

F_U_Buddy
12-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Is being every bit as good as MJ ever was, without understanding what made him great.

“Throughout my career, I’ve been compared to him so many times. I wish they’d stop, He was Michael Jordan and I am Kobe Bryant. We were different players. I wish people would let it go. It annoys me. He’s one of the greatest of all time, if not the greatest, and for us in the younger generation — me and LeBron — to be compared to such greatness isn’t fair. It’s important for us to play the game we know how to play and let people sit back and enjoy what we do, and not compare it to what they have done.”

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/11019554/ns/sports-nba/

Venti Quattro
12-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Colorado, 2003

Goran Dragic
12-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Yup, 1 finals MVP and 1 MVP is equivalent to 5 MVPs and 6 finals MVPs.

F_U_Buddy
12-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Yup, 1 finals MVP and 1 MVP is equivalent to 5 MVPs and 6 finals MVPs.

MVP's don't count...as they've proven to be nothing more than the Media's Valuable Player awards...if the players and coaches actually handed it out then I might agree with you...Even Larry Bird went on record as saying that Kobe (at least at the time) not having one or multiple MVP awards was a joke.

Fat lazy ass media and sports writers judging a player based on their personal preferences is called hate...when you ask the Players and Coaches who's the MVP and Kobe hands down wins in a landslide...and in case you didn't know it...Kobe's been the real league MVP for at least the past 6-7 yrs...

But Kobe's legacy is in the titles because no matter how the media tries to prop up their "MVP" award Kobe's legacy will be tied to NBA Championships and he's even said it's the reason he plays..now mark my words: "As long as Kobe ends up one uping MJ for 7 titles I could care less about all the other stats."

MiamiHeat
12-20-2009, 04:30 PM
boring topic

you aren't convincing anyone that kobe is even close to mj

moving on

F_U_Buddy
12-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Notice how silent its been since Kobe rang sans Shaq? Expect the same when he ups MJ.

yep...it was a sad day in NBA households outside of L.A when Kobe won without Snaq...the street thugs against Kobe...all the east coast ESPN dick suckers....all the punks infactuated over Shaq's girth...

now the fact that he's poised to make another 3 peat or possibly 4 in a row is sickening to the hatas...but with my next post I will personally speak on Kobe's behalf...if he could debate with these jealous hearted fans it is exactly what he would say...look out for it...

djohn2oo8
12-20-2009, 04:37 PM
yep...it was a sad day in NBA households outside of L.A when Kobe won without Snaq...the street thugs against Kobe...all the east coast ESPN dick suckers....all the punks infactuated over Shaq's girth...

now the fact that he's poised to make another 3 peat or possibly 4 in a row is sickening to the hatas...but with my next post I will personally speak on Kobe's behalf...if he could debate with these jealous hearted fans it is exactly what he would say...look out for it...

Gasol makes that possible, without Gasol, they are first round fodder

Venti Quattro
12-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Jordan is nothing without Pippen

djohn2oo8
12-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Jordan is nothing without Pippen

Pippen is nothing without Jordan

Venti Quattro
12-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Pippen is nothing without Jordan
Pippen reached the WCF after the Bulls while Jordan just tried to bring back the Wizards to respectability. Where was Jordan before Pippen? Bowing out of the first round.

Suck it.

djohn2oo8
12-20-2009, 04:42 PM
Pippen reached the WCF after the Bulls while Jordan just tried to bring back the Wizards to respectability. Where was Jordan before Pippen? Bowing out of the first round.

Suck it.

Where was Kobe after Shaq and before Gasol?

Venti Quattro
12-20-2009, 04:43 PM
First-round playoff team with a team comprising of D-Leaguers

MiamiHeat
12-20-2009, 04:46 PM

don't feed the laker trolls, dude

let them buttfuck each other

djohn2oo8
12-20-2009, 04:48 PM
don't feed the laker trolls, dude

let them buttfuck each other

:toast

F_U_Buddy
12-20-2009, 04:54 PM
:toast

speaking of butt fucking....any Houston Rockets fan shouldn't have a fucking opinion with all the wacked out shit happening in that Rocket locker room...

Goran Dragic
12-20-2009, 05:33 PM
First-round playoff team with a team comprising of D-Leaguers

Yeah Lamar Odom is a D-leaguer.

Smooth Criminal
12-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Is Wade declining?

He's scrubbin it up this year. Wasn't the knock on Kobe when he was compared to Wade that Wade shot a better percentage?
This Year:
Wade: 43.3%
Kobe: 48.6%

Interesting

djohn2oo8
12-20-2009, 05:37 PM
speaking of butt fucking....any Houston Rockets fan shouldn't have a fucking opinion with all the wacked out shit happening in that Rocket locker room...

You were saying?

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1105/nba_g_lakersbench_576.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFQJSXC31QnVQLJQBtDHm8ImawoPA

Goran Dragic
12-20-2009, 05:38 PM
He's scrubbin it up this year. Wasn't the knock on Kobe when he was compared to Wade that Wade shot a better percentage?
This Year:
Wade: 43.3%
Kobe: 48.6%

Interesting

What are the career FG%'s of those two.

:lmao @ Laker fans who are bragging about Kobe's FG% now that for the first time in his career he's actually shooting a good %.

Goran Dragic
12-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Kobe's been the real league MVP for at least the past 6-7 yrs...

So your stupid beaner ass thinks he was an MVP during the 2004-2005 season, or were you a Suns fan back then?

21_Blessings
12-20-2009, 06:02 PM

:lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

NZ Spurs
12-20-2009, 06:20 PM
It wasn't Gasol's addition, it was the subtraction of a major piece from every damn contender. KG, Nelson, Ginobili. If the Spurs had won last season there would be calls for another asterisk and the media would have dismissed the whole championship.