PDA

View Full Version : Last nights game was awesome!

Tp9gospursgo
12-20-2009, 04:23 PM
First of all I got to go to the early shootaround...saw Ghill, Tony, Malik Hairston, and Future Hall of Famer Tim Duncan! Didn't get any autographs but it was on of the best timesof my life to just see them up close and personal. AND on top of that got to high five some of them as they came out of the tunnel. Will post pics soon!!:toast

bigbendbruisebrother
12-20-2009, 05:19 PM
My son and I got there early as well. I would have liked to have been fly buzzing around the shootaround conversation between Sean Elliott and Richard Jefferson. Sean was explaining something to him that involved pointing to various spots on the floor, and seemed to be coaching RJ about something in a somewhat animated manner. Then Tim came over and started jawing with Sean and the three of them laughed for a while.

Manu-of-steel
12-20-2009, 09:29 PM
My son and I got there early as well. I would have liked to have been fly buzzing around the shootaround conversation between Sean Elliott and Richard Jefferson. Sean was explaining something to him that involved pointing to various spots on the floor, and seemed to be coaching RJ about something in a somewhat animated manner. Then Tim came over and started jawing with Sean and the three of them laughed for a while.

It must have been awesome playing with these guys.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2009, 12:35 AM
No bro,...You are awesome! Thats a fact Jack.