ducks
12-20-2009, 11:27 PM
he did this last year also

SpursFanFirst
12-21-2009, 02:40 AM
Dang...and I didn't even watch tonight. :depressed

benefactor
12-21-2009, 07:43 AM
Anybody who didn't see this coming was delusional.

BRHornet45
12-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Saints clinch home field.

mardigan
12-21-2009, 10:00 AM
It should be lmao Adrian Peterson. That guy is letting his team down big time. He's averaged under 4 yards a carry for 5 straight weeks. It's been him much more than its been Favre. Of course Favre haters are going to hate regardless.

monosylab1k
12-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Vikings or Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Warlord23
12-21-2009, 11:25 AM
I watched the first 3 quarters of this game. Favre IMO wasn't the one to blame ... the Minny O-line got beaten mercilessly by Julius Peppers and the Panthers D-line. They rushed 4 and got great penetration, and also stuffed the run. Reminded me of the Arizona-Minny SNF game a couple of weeks back.

I think Minny has been exposed as a weak-minded team. They have talent at all positions, but the coaching seems suspect. All their losses this year have been on the road, but they're a different animal at home. They badly need to get the # 2 seed or else they'll get blown out if they have to play the divisional round at Philly.

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Vikings just being the overrated team they're supposed to be. No surprises here. I'm really surprised they were able to beat Cinci. It's all downhill from here. The rift between Favre and Childress will only get bigger.

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 12:08 PM
It should be lmao Adrian Peterson. That guy is letting his team down big time. He's averaged under 4 yards a carry for 5 straight weeks. It's been him much more than its been Favre. Of course Favre haters are going to hate regardless.

Yeah it's AP's fault he should be able to block for himself. The Favre apologists are going to make excuses regardless. The only reason Favre has had a good year is the AP play action. Teams aren't gearing up to stop Favre every week, their plan centers around AP.

mardigan
12-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah it's AP's fault he should be able to block for himself. The Favre apologists are going to make excuses regardless. The only reason Favre has had a good year is the AP play action. Teams aren't gearing up to stop Favre every week, their plan centers around AP.

Well then put it on the o-line then. Making favre throw the ball 30 times a game won't get them w's.

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Well then put it on the o-line then. Making favre throw the ball 30 times a game won't get them w's.

That's more fair. I agree the loss last night had a lot more to do with the O-line (or just the left tackle in particular) than Favre.

Fabbs
12-21-2009, 03:22 PM
I watched the first 3 quarters of this game. Favre IMO wasn't the one to blame ... the Minny O-line got beaten mercilessly by Julius Peppers and the Panthers D-line. They rushed 4 and got great penetration, and also stuffed the run. Reminded me of the Arizona-Minny SNF game a couple of weeks back.

I think Minny has been exposed as a weak-minded team. They have talent at all positions, but the coaching seems suspect. All their losses this year have been on the road, but they're a different animal at home. They badly need to get the # 2 seed or else they'll get blown out if they have to play the divisional round at Philly.
Bingo. MN gets the #2 seed and they'll be much better at home. Coaching and the frontline are the major problem even if Favre did suck last night. The numb nutts loling at Favre apparantly are very impressed with Minnys record prior to Favre coming. Also last years *choke*, the Jets staff was forced to admit and pay a fine for the mishandling of Favres late season shoulder injury. Before that he had the Jets at 8-3 which was the best they have done in years.

MN at Chi.
Giants at MN Giants effort could go either way depending on standings.