PDA

View Full Version : HoopsCzar say's,... Heeeee's Baaaaack and at 14-10 to help !!!

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Howdy again there Spurs fans,...

Long time no forum fur flying fun with the spirited and supportive Spurs fans. Which in taking a look at the Spurs thus far I see some things and having missed you fellow fun loving rim rustlers. So it's time to mount up once again to rekindle our hashing out differences of sorts.

Although this time I felt the interest to come in and engage some pondered thoughts in way of sharing team improvement insight assistance.

Sooo,.. first off for those whom thought I was a sole exclusive fan of the outfit that I'd originally touted as Spurs challengers and competitors for a championship,..you got it wrong.

I love great competition, I enjoyed and respect the Spurs faithful. Thus my being an advocate of teams playing to potential and or improving upon flaws to be able to get " Win it all " capable. Now it comes time for me to be more of a ailing Spurs aide to impart insight assistance to help a slumbering giant off the ropes,..the same media is now trying to bury the team as has been's but I know better and see far beyond such a limited view.

Outlook:

For the Spurs to get back in the saddle the objective in the West is to be able to unseat the reigning champions L.A. Lakers. Where you're having a little better than .500 success in regards to current record the season's really just now getting started and no way is all lost yet,..not even close.

Yet having noted and assessed this years version of San Antonio Spurs basketball. Along with them providing some surprises that showed then looming flaws in judgment and understanding. The off season money wasn't spent wisely, the players aren't the sole problem, the rosters incomplete and with a number of tweaks it can be fixed,..but it's got to be done swiftly.

Prognosis:

In having assessed vitals on this game surgeons look my assessment is coach Popovich and GM Buford as a collaboration combo. Have put an incomplete puzzle on the floor and what they've put together. Has the team suffering via coach and GM now being a few days and number of games late from having not gotten the agents for Melvin Ely and Morris Almond on the phone.

They're not stars and not even on anyone's roster right now. But with team needs differing from roster to roster in a range of specific manners. ways and reasons. I see those two as skills sets difference makers that can turn this Spurs team around quiet rapidly.

ginobilized
12-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Melvin Ely? Really?

TJastal
12-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Melvin Ely? Really?

This guy writes so incoherently its hard to follow but he seems to be implying that Popovich needs to call Morris Almond and Melvin Eli's agents as some sort of "solution" to the spurs current state of affairs.

This guy must be a comedian. Spurs don't need these guys, what they need is patience and time to let this team develop some chemistry and bonding. We've all seen flashes of what they are capable of when they play with some fire, especially Blair.

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Melvin Ely? Really?

Yep,..

Absolutely but not just Ely but also Morris Almond as well. They're missing skills sets and what's here on this team is merely incomplete it's not lacking the talent to win.

When I look at this team there's 3 things that jump right out at me. Which are they're mis-scripted in style of attack, their core catalysis are merely lacking support to allow them to attack in transition. Thus the end result is whats leaving them getting beat in all facets of the game from night to night.

Ely helps more than Duncan inside and Almond's size and shooting would do wonders for opening things up for Parker, Manu and on the perimeter and midrange. Which adding both those skills sets ultimately unleashes Richard Jefferson. Whom excels at more of an attack first approach than any mechanical keep it close type of grind game.

exstatic
12-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Hard FAIL. They had Ely already and didn't think him worth keeping. Almond would be buried in the swing rotation.

jb4g
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM
this thread sucks....

Blackjack
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM
I wasn't aware Obama appointed a HoopsCzar..

Not all that surprising, just wasn't aware.

FromWayDowntown
12-21-2009, 02:20 PM
So, wait -- guys who aren't getting any minutes anywhere in the NBA at this point in time should be brought to a team with championship aspirations and be given substantial minutes (presumably, one must play at least significant minutes to make much of a difference)?

Really?

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Hard FAIL. They had Ely already and didn't think him worth keeping. Almond would be buried in the swing rotation.

Fail you say? { Epic even?},..ROTFL !!!

See in comparison that " FAIL " would absolutely, positively be yourself. Because either you know absolutely nothing of what you're seeing on the floor. Thus resorting to alleging your memory of Ely having once been a Spur is a counter. Or you've forgotten something extraordinarily important in that regard,..of gigantic difference there Gonzo.

See not only did that Spurs team have far more interior skills set depth when Ely wasn't utilized much then. But they were actually so loaded they won the NBA championship that year,..only a FOOL would miss that look.

Thus there's no comparison with this years team and a dire need for the skills set to be more added than bolstered there Bozo,..since you insisted.

Also aside from Manu there's not a single player on the roster. That can stretch a defense from the perimeter with the combo of size and shot to open things up inside like adding Almond would,..put that in your tool box while trying to learn the game.

THIS time I took it easy on you. Although next time you try to employ the " Epic Fail " term I'll tattoo in on you in perfect fit so emphatically that a combo of Ajax, bleach and Borax won't get it off,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

So see not only are you clueless in regards to basketball. Clearly you have NO idea who you're trying to play with in the open floor here { might I suggest you wear a helmet },..and an Ego protector.

5in10
12-21-2009, 02:32 PM
This guy writes so incoherently its hard to follow

+1
This thread is assanine.

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 02:36 PM
this thread sucks....

No,..

Fact is You Suck you pathetic know nothing nobody. So now you just get your net based romantic fantasies in check long enough to follow along while I combo break down the game amidst plucking your foolish feathers there Plucky,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Here's lookin at you there you foolish follower with a affliction of being a loser at love Chicken Little,..

http://s3.amazonaws.com/picable/2009/04/03/851845_Why-Did-the-Chicken-Cross-the-Road-Part-Eight_620.jpg

Dex
12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/troller.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 02:48 PM
So, wait -- guys who aren't getting any minutes anywhere in the NBA at this point in time should be brought to a team with championship aspirations and be given substantial minutes (presumably, one must play at least significant minutes to make much of a difference)?

Really?

Sure { I guess },..

I mean if that's your way of looking at it pessimistically. But the optimal view is far more favorable and conducive to getting this team winning. They're not pillars they're role players and on this team their skills sets are in dire need to get beyond settling for being a .500 ball club.

See as it stands right now this team has some tried and proven core catalysis players. But by lacking the proper role players support it isn't built nor capable of anything much over exactly what you've seen thus far.

Here's the look:

Where for starters with the Spurs having drafted DeJuan Blair. Clearly by talent that was an absolute steal. But by fit in this current Spurs cast he's merely reduced to a young individual with talent and upside but not enough to make the Spurs win,..lets fix it.

Where having traded for Richard Jefferson was surprising for style of play conflict and signing Antonio McDyess was a great pickup by character, experience and play. But as I see it I feel the costly missed look was Popovich and Buford not keeping Drew Gooden as the major mistake in what happened in all the moves they made.

Not that Drew Gooden is in anyway being hailed as any " King Midas ". But more so because in regards to vital skills set element for max mileage out of Duncan and potency production out of the team, he was whom was already here and somehow allowed to get away via free agency.

Where after how Popovich had differences with playing him in the playoffs. As a player of such value no way was he utilized properly nor should he wanted to endure it again,..so don't get hung up on name get engrossed in the skills set element and how it'd spark an improvement difference in this team.

Also Richard Jefferson's talent isn't to be questioned but it has to be accurately recognized. Which it was crystal clear before the trade that by style of play he's not a Popovich authoritarian type player. Popovich stresses routine and mechanical attack in contrast to Jefferson excels in the open floor and it's because as a SF he's actually undersized.

But Jefferson more than makes up for that " undersized " fission if he's allowed to play more open floor style attack. The transition is his game and if not scripted as such you don't tap into nor get anywhere near his total floor game value,..he's being scripted into a lull via manner of play that's got him at a floor disadvantage and it makes for a bad terrible investment and no winners sense.

Now or Later?

By quiet a few indicators and the salary cap for next season being a quiet strong one. It almost appears the Spurs brass was navigating to some form of " next season " projection than putting any sensible investments into what they've done now. As it stand's Popovich's style of play and GM Buford's allotment of player investments is both incomplete and unbalanced,..and just above or just below .500 ball is the direct result of it.

Sure in a down the road look there's youngster Ian Mahinmi that can be seen as a young project pending. But it's safe to say he's a ways off from either flourishing or flopping because he's not only in need positionally right now and he's not seen the game time floor at all. There's also Tiago Splitter who's a rights held future consideration but the Spurs need a big, mobile and athletic PF element right now,..by record their current position as an 8th seed isn't even a lock to hold up with combo missing elements and how old the rosters core players are.

So see Drew Gooden's no star and he'll miss a defensive assignment for wanting to make a single man impact play. But he's an athletic, versatile big body PF that can spark an offense and unleash a Tim Duncan playing along the low blocks. As well as provide feed angles for a Parker up top and a Richard Jefferson is the type of skills set that works to max efficiency off the wing in such a mix.

So the objective is to win and the key to winning is providing catalysis support to allow them all to flourish off a skills set combination like that of such an athletic power forward. It's not Duncan, Manu or Parker that's going to be able to carry this version of San Antonio Spurs basketball,..so don't expect it nor blame them.

It's going to require more collective skills set abilities than what Popovich and Buford has inaccurately formed. Which that " missing link " is one of the main elements the team is missing and they'll toil at hovering somewhere around .500 ball until it's fixed,..the best no compensation pickup to add such an element would be signing former short term Spur and current FA Melvin Ely.

In that regard of element and suggestion the Spurs don't have the trade assets nor cap space to trade for such a by element player. Which like Gooden by all means Melvin Ely's no star either and his game is also limited. But like Gooden he's big, mobile, physical, will play defense, can also score and if considerably younger than the seniors on the low blocks that Popovich and R.C. Buford has the Spurs attack slowed down with.

Having failed to retain Gooden and only having a cast of a 35 year old McDyess, limited skills set Bonner and a 36 year old Theo Ratliff ain't gonna get it done. and Blair's no center and he's developmentally limited in the post as a PF,..the tempo has to be picked up and the mechanical sets are going to have to change to get the most out of him.

George Hill looks pretty darn good although to get more out of this team and the mileage you're going to need / have to get out of Timmy D, Manu Ginobili and now Antonio McDyess the offense is going to have to change,..Timmy's a 35 minute monster now, a 32 Ginobili's now an off the ball shot artist and Dice can't be expected to play in the post.

Morris Almond is a available FA shot artist SG the team could definitely use. Sure he's got his defensive short comings but he's also got strengths and one being range shooting. Which last I checked a pairing of Keith Bogans, Malik Hairston and a 36 year old Micheal Finley doesn't lock any opponent down and doesn't out play Almond type offense either,..

Having watched the Spurs it's noted with Parker missing a number of games earlier has hurt the continuity and production. But that's not the main problem because Parker played in 3 of the 5 losses and those developmental losses were still ugly. Irony is Duncan's also missed 2 games and the team managed to win both of them,..and Toronto and Dallas are improved and relatively good teams.

The misfire is the core { Duncan } has slowed a bit and his minutes have to be decreased and maximized more but he's not the problem. The problem is without having a truly versatile PF alongside and or to spell him. It's gotten Parker off kilter, the offense gets derailed and Jefferson isn't a player that's going to max produce in either a slow down tempo nor a mechanical halfcourt set either,..Jefferson excels in the open floor to max his combo pass and shooters arsenal.

So still trying to floor script the " previous success " mechanical approach isn't going to get it done and it appears Popovich either doesn't understand that or needs more time to try and work on scripting to roster strengths which right now is combo imbalanced and limited,..and it's GOT to be improved.

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 02:55 PM
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/troller.jpg

Oh man,...ROTFL !!!

It's more like the water dogs trying to run in a pack thinking they're chasing a " presumed " defenseless cat. Only to get introduced to finding themselves as din-din in the water they tried to splash { cue the Jaws music },..ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/cat-shark.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 03:01 PM
+1
This thread is assanine.

Boy,..

You take two shots and miss em both hilariously. You present a combo of Bad math AND you can't even spell the term you're trying to use,..it don't git no better in dat huh Haus.

See with your being such a " Winner " you just hang in there employing your mastery of such sciences there Einstein?,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://www.backwater-productions.net/data_archive/images/funny/Bad%20Math.jpg

5in10
12-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Your right I meant asinine. Having said
that, your stupidity rivals kbp.

DaBears
12-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Sure { I guess },..

I mean if that's your way of looking at it pessimistically. But the optimal view is far more favorable and conducive to getting this team winning. They're not pillars they're role players and on this team their skills sets are in dire need to get beyond settling for being a .500 ball club.

See as it stands right now this team has some tried and proven core catalysis players. But by lacking the proper role players support it isn't built nor capable of anything much over exactly what you've seen thus far.

:) Make sure you proof read before you POST.. This is by far the worst attempt at posting i have seen since my freshmen yr in college your ideas and point of views points mixed w/ arguements are about as far apart and holy as the SPURS current defense.. It reminds me of a young child learning to put verbs together for the first time..

Not calling anyone out, merly stating that your idea and or attempt at an argurment that makes no sense.. I consider those within this forum to be moderately intelligent, and speak from heart instead of an outsider advantage point but come on.. Your paragragh was all over the place and really made no sense to the average reader...

So all in all nice try but you without a doubt would miserably epically “FAIL”.

Where for starters with the Spurs having drafted DeJuan Blair. Clearly by talent that was an absolute steal. But by fit in this current Spurs cast he's merely reduced to a young individual with talent and upside but not enough to make the Spurs win,..lets fix it.

Where having traded for Richard Jefferson was surprising for style of play conflict and signing Antonio McDyess was a great pickup by character, experience and play. But as I see it I feel the costly missed look was Popovich and Buford not keeping Drew Gooden as the major mistake in what happened in all the moves they made.

Not that Drew Gooden is in anyway being hailed as any " King Midas ". But more so because in regards to vital skills set element for max mileage out of Duncan and potency production out of the team, he was whom was already here and somehow allowed to get away via free agency.

Where after how Popovich had differences with playing him in the playoffs. As a player of such value no way was he utilized properly nor should he wanted to endure it again,..so don't get hung up on name get engrossed in the skills set element and how it'd spark an improvement difference in this team.

Also Richard Jefferson's talent isn't to be questioned but it has to be accurately recognized. Which it was crystal clear before the trade that by style of play he's not a Popovich authoritarian type player. Popovich stresses routine and mechanical attack in contrast to Jefferson excels in the open floor and it's because as a SF he's actually undersized.

But Jefferson more than makes up for that " undersized " fission if he's allowed to play more open floor style attack. The transition is his game and if not scripted as such you don't tap into nor get anywhere near his total floor game value,..he's being scripted into a lull via manner of play that's got him at a floor disadvantage and it makes for a bad terrible investment and no winners sense.

Now or Later?

By quiet a few indicators and the salary cap for next season being a quiet strong one. It almost appears the Spurs brass was navigating to some form of " next season " projection than putting any sensible investments into what they've done now. As it stand's Popovich's style of play and GM Buford's allotment of player investments is both incomplete and unbalanced,..and just above or just below .500 ball is the direct result of it.

Sure in a down the road look there's youngster Ian Mahinmi that can be seen as a young project pending. But it's safe to say he's a ways off from either flourishing or flopping because he's not only in need positionally right now and he's not seen the game time floor at all. There's also Tiago Splitter who's a rights held future consideration but the Spurs need a big, mobile and athletic PF element right now,..by record their current position as an 8th seed isn't even a lock to hold up with combo missing elements and how old the rosters core players are.

So see Drew Gooden's no star and he'll miss a defensive assignment for wanting to make a single man impact play. But he's an athletic, versatile big body PF that can spark an offense and unleash a Tim Duncan playing along the low blocks. As well as provide feed angles for a Parker up top and a Richard Jefferson is the type of skills set that works to max efficiency off the wing in such a mix.

So the objective is to win and the key to winning is providing catalysis support to allow them all to flourish off a skills set combination like that of such an athletic power forward. It's not Duncan, Manu or Parker that's going to be able to carry this version of San Antonio Spurs basketball,..so don't expect it nor blame them.

It's going to require more collective skills set abilities than what Popovich and Buford has inaccurately formed. Which that " missing link " is one of the main elements the team is missing and they'll toil at hovering somewhere around .500 ball until it's fixed,..the best no compensation pickup to add such an element would be signing former short term Spur and current FA Melvin Ely.

In that regard of element and suggestion the Spurs don't have the trade assets nor cap space to trade for such a by element player. Which like Gooden by all means Melvin Ely's no star either and his game is also limited. But like Gooden he's big, mobile, physical, will play defense, can also score and if considerably younger than the seniors on the low blocks that Popovich and R.C. Buford has the Spurs attack slowed down with.

Having failed to retain Gooden and only having a cast of a 35 year old McDyess, limited skills set Bonner and a 36 year old Theo Ratliff ain't gonna get it done. and Blair's no center and he's developmentally limited in the post as a PF,..the tempo has to be picked up and the mechanical sets are going to have to change to get the most out of him.

George Hill looks pretty darn good although to get more out of this team and the mileage you're going to need / have to get out of Timmy D, Manu Ginobili and now Antonio McDyess the offense is going to have to change,..Timmy's a 35 minute monster now, a 32 Ginobili's now an off the ball shot artist and Dice can't be expected to play in the post.

Morris Almond is a available FA shot artist SG the team could definitely use. Sure he's got his defensive short comings but he's also got strengths and one being range shooting. Which last I checked a pairing of Keith Bogans, Malik Hairston and a 36 year old Micheal Finley doesn't lock any opponent down and doesn't out play Almond type offense either,..

Having watched the Spurs it's noted with Parker missing a number of games earlier has hurt the continuity and production. But that's not the main problem because Parker played in 3 of the 5 losses and those developmental losses were still ugly. Irony is Duncan's also missed 2 games and the team managed to win both of them,..and Toronto and Dallas are improved and relatively good teams.

The misfire is the core { Duncan } has slowed a bit and his minutes have to be decreased and maximized more but he's not the problem. The problem is without having a truly versatile PF alongside and or to spell him. It's gotten Parker off kilter, the offense gets derailed and Jefferson isn't a player that's going to max produce in either a slow down tempo nor a mechanical halfcourt set either,..Jefferson excels in the open floor to max his combo pass and shooters arsenal.

So still trying to floor script the " previous success " mechanical approach isn't going to get it done and it appears Popovich either doesn't understand that or needs more time to try and work on scripting to roster strengths which right now is combo imbalanced and limited,..and it's GOT to be improved.

:) Make sure you proof read before you POST.. This is by far the worst attempt at posting i have seen since my freshmen yr in college your ideas and point of views points mixed w/ arguements are about as far apart and holy as the SPURS current defense.. It reminds me of a young child learning to put verbs together for the first time..

Not calling anyone out, merly stating that your idea and or attempt at an argurment that makes no sense.. I consider those within this forum to be moderately intelligent, and speak from heart instead of an outsider advantage point but come on.. Your paragragh was all over the place and really made no sense to the average reader...

So all in all nice try but you without a doubt have miserably epically “FAILED:lmao”.

FromWayDowntown
12-21-2009, 03:46 PM
"But as I see it I feel the costly missed look was Popovich and Buford not keeping Drew Gooden as the major mistake in what happened in all the moves they made."

:rollin

Absolutely! What the Spurs lack is an offensive black hole who plays no defense. And I'm sure that problem can be readily resolved by signing two guys who can't make any other team in this league (or fill no roles with those teams) and have basically been adjudged on their merits to be incapable of playing at this level.

There is wisdom in the decisions of many. I'm certain -- absolutely certain -- that NBA GMs spend more time evaluating players than you or I do and that they are eminently more qualified to evaluate players than either of us. When they ALL agree that a guy isn't ready to play in the league, it's a pretty hard sell to insist that such a guy should not only be playing, but playing a role on a championship contender.

If the Spurs aren't contenders, neither Melvin Ely or Morris Almond is going to change that.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Some semi-intelligent kid who is trying to play with words. Leave it alone.

DaBears
12-21-2009, 03:55 PM
I agreed to an extent i still would feel that our defense would be in the same boat as it is currently.. Gooden wasnt exactly known for his defense either..

DaBears
12-21-2009, 03:59 PM
I believe i might have posted this within another thread. SPURS while gaining youth and athletism & more talent with this current roster they lost more Basketball IQ then gained with this overhaul....

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Although his ignorant and laughable babble does remind me of Captain Jack Sparrow.

DaBears
12-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Although his ignorant and laughable babble does remind me of Captain Jack Sparrow.

LAMO :lmao

Solid D
12-21-2009, 04:03 PM
I didn't take my ritalin today, so I couldn't really read this thread.

Okay, that's all for now, bye.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-21-2009, 04:17 PM
But by lacking the proper role players support it isn't built nor capable of anything much over exactly what you've seen thus far.

What are you saying? In english next time...ok?

Where having traded for Richard Jefferson was surprising for style of play conflict and signing Antonio McDyess was a great pickup by character, experience and play.

Again....wtf are you saying??!!

But as I see it I feel the costly missed look was Popovich and Buford not keeping Drew Gooden as the major mistake in what happened in all the moves they made.

I think I know what you're saying there....:lol DG helped us a lot in last year's post season. He proved himself to be a difference maker. :lol

BTW, how would his being on the roster help Blair get more minutes?

By quiet a few indicators and the salary cap for next season being a quiet strong one. It almost appears the Spurs brass was navigating to some form of " next season " projection than putting any sensible investments into what they've done now.

How exactly? Exceeding the cap by $14M in the current year? That's certainly aiming at "next" year. For the love of God I can't believe I read this whole thread.

Sure in a down the road look there's youngster Ian Mahinmi that can be seen as a young project pending.

Perhaps you didn't notice that the Spurs did not pick up his option.

the best no compensation pickup to add such an element would be signing former short term Spur and current FA Melvin Ely.

Yes. He'll look great in a suit next to Haslip, and sitting near Hairston somewhere. Awesome idea.

You sir, are missing a link or two.

catalysis What is this word? Catalyst? Are you trying to say catalyst? If you're trying to say 'catalyst', say it.

Run it all through Google translator, and try again.

draft87
12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Howdy again there Spurs fans,...

Long time no forum fur flying fun with the spirited and supportive Spurs fans. Which in taking a look at the Spurs thus far I see some things and having missed you fellow fun loving rim rustlers. So it's time to mount up once again to rekindle our hashing out differences of sorts.

Although this time I felt the interest to come in and engage some pondered thoughts in way of sharing team improvement insight assistance.

Sooo,.. first off for those whom thought I was a sole exclusive fan of the outfit that I'd originally touted as Spurs challengers and competitors for a championship,..you got it wrong.

I love great competition, I enjoyed and respect the Spurs faithful. Thus my being an advocate of teams playing to potential and or improving upon flaws to be able to get " Win it all " capable. Now it comes time for me to be more of a ailing Spurs aide to impart insight assistance to help a slumbering giant off the ropes,..the same media is now trying to bury the team as has been's but I know better and see far beyond such a limited view.

Outlook:

For the Spurs to get back in the saddle the objective in the West is to be able to unseat the reigning champions L.A. Lakers. Where you're having a little better than .500 success in regards to current record the season's really just now getting started and no way is all lost yet,..not even close.

Yet having noted and assessed this years version of San Antonio Spurs basketball. Along with them providing some surprises that showed then looming flaws in judgment and understanding. The off season money wasn't spent wisely, the players aren't the sole problem, the rosters incomplete and with a number of tweaks it can be fixed,..but it's got to be done swiftly.

Prognosis:

In having assessed vitals on this game surgeons look my assessment is coach Popovich and GM Buford as a collaboration combo. Have put an incomplete puzzle on the floor and what they've put together. Has the team suffering via coach and GM now being a few days and number of games late from having not gotten the agents for Melvin Ely and Morris Almond on the phone.

They're not stars and not even on anyone's roster right now. But with team needs differing from roster to roster in a range of specific manners. ways and reasons. I see those two as skills sets difference makers that can turn this Spurs team around quiet rapidly.

-giant fart sound-

Please go post on another team's site.
I thought I was long-winded until I read this.
English is definitely dude's 3rd language....and basketball is probably his 9th. Let's lock this crap

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 05:07 PM
-giant fart sound-

Please go post on another team's site.
I thought I was long-winded until I read this.
English is definitely dude's 3rd language....and basketball is probably his 9th. Let's lock this crap

Well you clueless clown,..

Being such an overlooked board joke amidst your flatulence and being nothing but a melodious stench. In your failed effort to claim ownership of this fan forum among one and all you've certainly managed to remain irrelevant,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Here's your brand you frothing flake,..

http://home.planetcomm.net/ltaylor/web/web/web/Bowl-of-Stupid.jpeg

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 05:15 PM
What are you saying? In english next time...ok?

Again....wtf are you saying??!!

Well Congratulations there Hollow head Jones,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

I'm providing insight for which is considerably above your head. Where since you can't refute it and in your presuming I'm " New " to the Spurs community. You take offense to such vast knowledge being imparted and leap into action to show how clueless you are { I'm flattered and you're getting flattened },..ROTFL !!!

In comparison I present an agree or disagree perspective to forums for fellow fans to engage. For which you display such a contrast and conflict of worth and interest. You counter with displaying how you've set out on the quest of trying to become such a factor. For which in your " toils of spoils " you've managed the masterful feat of firing off an astounding 8,566 posts of NOTHING and still remaining clueless and irrelevant { that's incredible },.. ROTFL !!!

Here's looking at YOU sir Spam-alot in honor of your 8,566 offerings of graffiti { WOW !!! },..

http://www.rbcorner.com/uploads/spam_king_4854.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Some semi-intelligent kid who is trying to play with words. Leave it alone.

Aww just lookie at you Navin,..LMAO !!!

A hilarious halfwit that's so imbecilic " it " even named itself " Unwanted ". Which in the spirit and season of giving it just don't get no more convincing than that,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://www.nleastchatter.com/realdirtymets/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/the-jerk-26th-anniversary-edition.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-21-2009, 05:32 PM

I'm providing insight for which is considerably above your head. Where since you can't refute it and in your presuming I'm " New " to the Spurs community. You take offense to such vast knowledge being imparted and leap into action to show how clueless you are { I'm flattered and you're getting flattened },..ROTFL !!!

In comparison I present an agree or disagree perspective to forums for fellow fans to engage. For which you display such a contrast and conflict of worth and interest. You counter with displaying how you've set out on the quest of trying to become such a factor. For which in your " toils of spoils " you've managed the masterful feat of firing off an astounding 8,566 posts of NOTHING and still remaining clueless and irrelevant { that's incredible },.. ROTFL !!!

Here's looking at YOU sir Spam-alot in honor of your 8,566 offerings of graffiti { WOW !!! },..

Now you're posting pictures of me on the internet????!!!

No one posts my picture!!! Now I'm really pissed!!

Bender
12-21-2009, 06:35 PM
This guy writes so incoherently its hard to follow
yep, massive grammer fail.

anakha
12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
So OP, what have you been doing in the two years since your Cavs got swept?

Mel_13
12-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Everyone should show respect to the OP. Just read this post and you will see a brilliant and comprehensive display of basketball knowledge and predictive powers.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1759866&postcount=1

DPG21920
12-21-2009, 07:13 PM
I have not seen writing this good since R.L. Stine.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2009, 07:23 PM

A hilarious halfwit that's so imbecilic " it " even named itself " Unwanted ". Which in the spirit and season of giving it just don't get no more convincing than that,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

You are one funny tird whose idiocy brings out the best in others. Keep it up home slice! :tu

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2009, 07:34 PM
I have not seen writing this good since R.L. Stine.

LMAO...Goosebumps.

texbumTHElife
12-21-2009, 07:38 PM
This thread is awesome. Keep it up Czar! LMFAO

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Everyone should show respect to the OP. Just read this post and you will see a brilliant and comprehensive display of basketball knowledge and predictive powers.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1759866&postcount=1

Ahhh yes,..

See that festive fan fun in the forum not only went combo global and Epic for the multi angled fun and interest it created.

It was such a flash fire success that it's one of the only sports threads that's such a net archive. That it's still gaining interest hit's going on it's 3rd year of no longer even being active,.. you try accomplishing that.

http://snarkmarket.com/blog/snarkives/epic.jpg

Chieflion
12-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Successful troll is successful.

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 08:20 PM
yep, massive grammer fail.

Bender you absolute BoBo,..ROTFL !!!

Ugh, ugh,.. here's to you there " Broken " and breaking you off at the quick you box head buffoon. See first off you don't know ball beyond the one you've been trained to fetch their Fido.

I mean you're such a stooge that you'll even exploit yourself as one whom can't even spell grammar. I mean what's " grammer? " you guru,.. do tell.

Of course you did that attesting to be a word doctor you absolute super genius you,..LMAO !!!

So see you're whats called super stupid and " grammer " is the least of your flaws you goonish gargoyle,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Now try evaluating some of that,..dum-dum-dum-DUMB.

http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/Idiot-Inside-515.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 08:24 PM
So OP, what have you been doing in the two years since your Cavs got swept?

Read the signature there Gaga,..:lobt:

rascal
12-21-2009, 08:57 PM
I agree with the OP on his analysis of the teams needs but not sure the guys he wants will make a difference.

Pop needs to adjust to his talent level not try to fit this team into molds of previous teams.

I agree Jeffeson needs to be more involved in an open court transition offensive game unfortunately Pop stays with the mechanical structured offense. The spurs need to open it more on offense. Pop is too stubborn smetimes and needs to adjust and be flexible. Sometimes it is good to be stubborn and stick with something and other times it is better to make adjustments and changes. A great coach will know when to stick with sometime or adjust with changes.

A great coach will maximise his players and Pop is not doing that. Still trying to fit this team into a set mold of past treams.

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 09:22 PM
I agree with the OP on his analysis of the teams needs but not sure the guys he wants will make a difference.

Pop needs to adjust to his talent level not try to fit this team into molds of previous teams.

I agree Jeffeson needs to be more involved in an open court transition offensive game unfortunately Pop stays with the mechanical structured offense. The spurs need to open it more on offense. Pop is too stubborn smetimes and needs to adjust and be flexible. Sometimes it is good to be stubborn and stick with something and other times it is better to make adjustments and changes. A great coach will know when to stick with sometime or adjust with changes.

A great coach will maximise his players and Pop is not doing that. Still trying to fit this team into a set mold of past treams.

See here's the deal Rascal,..

As a game purist I hate to see talent squandered no matter who the team is. The Spurs have been dominant and I'm not one to hate on them and wish the likes of a game great like Duncan or a super spark player like Manu into a fruitless swan song path to retirement,..they can still get it done they just need more applied floor sciences help.

See regardless to those whom don't like it fact is 14-10 just ain't getting it done and the approach, mindset and roster collectively has all to do with it. In fact as good as some other teams has gotten it's a blessing these Spurs have managed a 14-10 record thus far,..but they can be made far better with adding inexpensive but skills set required elements.

See one has to understand that with Popovich and Buford having won so much on Duncan's back. Having been stacked all those years the have to be able to adjust and resourcefully reload from having had such past great fortune of a younger Duncan and Manu. Where previously they only needed modest role player replacements,..the likes of Horry, Bowens and others are no more.

It's a new day and it's a time where Popovich and or Buford needs to realize it's time to adjust and reassess whats going on around them. Especially in regards to their live and die reliance upon the considerably aging infrastructure,..or be satisfied with flirting with .500 basketball.

They don't even need Stars:

See in assessment I identified Ely and Almond specifically because they're the best available no compensation grabs at what they do. As combo inside outside skills sets that this core is in dire need of,..no interior bench player provides what Ely would and neither does anyone on the perimeter outside of Manu shoot like Almond.

See other teams have went to work tweaking, readjusting and some even totally changed their attack to offset Duncan, neutralize Parker and withstand Ginobili. To such a point of no matter how well they individually play they won't be able to continue have those big production outing's together with whats missing,..nobody's setting Duncan up, Parkers playing off nobody and Manu is coming in trying tomake the impossible happen.

See those opponents have exacted such a anti-Spurs defense emphasis. That their focus and success has become centralized on making it more manageable to contain them. By a process of rendering a Duncan, Manu and Parker core as stand alone performers that's no longer enough to beat them alone,..they need another big and a SG that can blaze from deep.

It's not just something I've noted this season either because last season the roster had more talent than to get bounced out of the playoffs either when, in the manner and by whom did it,..Popovich and Gooden got along like oil and water but Gooden was producing.

Granted Duncan was hobbled and Manu couldn't get all the way back last season in the playoffs. But more glaring than that was Popovich coached like a groundhog in those playoffs and he got the team skunked,..their worst playoff showing in history.

With Parker mending and Pop still expecting big minutes out of Duncan and Manu going down again. I think Pop better realize his age old mainstays are aging and he'd better start scripting to combo max production and preserve them. McDyess is a backup PF at this stage of his career and Ratliff is 6 interior fouls to give off the bench,..and Jefferson's abilities is flat out being wasted.

Or of course they can keep on scripting to .500 basketball that will eventually have them bearing an All-Star IR squad of injuries, ineffectiveness and fatigue. With an identity of having $45 Million of the teams salary cap assets in street clothes,..and every member of the core has sat with injury already season in only 24 games.

Sure they've kept Matt Bonner and Michael Finley atop of having signed Antonio McDyess and Theo Ratliff. So they're going to have to play them but it can't be for long minutes, nor in a halfcourt slow down set and they're not getting any better nor younger either.

So to get max mileage you've got to take pressure off the core and get Duncan some size and hustle to work with and off on on the low blocks. You're going to have to provide far more of a scoring threat alongside Parker than Keith Bogans. Which will provide more looks for Jefferson to play into and off of. Where in picking up production it'll also aid Manu and George Hill's effectiveness and get max value out of McDyess,..and those like Mason, Findley and Bonner will all benefit being better fill ins from that as well.

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 09:35 PM
I believe i might have posted this within another thread. SPURS while gaining youth and athletism & more talent with this current roster they lost more Basketball IQ then gained with this overhaul....

What?

How did they get younger and lose basketball IQ picking up a 35 year old McDyess, a 36 year old Ratliff, retaining a 36 year old Finley. To unleash a 33 year old Duncan, 32 year old Manu and a 27 year old Parker that has a questionable durability history,..neither athleticism or youth is in that equation.

See that's even with you missing the look on what skills sets this team and the core players don't have right now to help them,..overhaul?

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 09:42 PM
"But as I see it I feel the costly missed look was Popovich and Buford not keeping Drew Gooden as the major mistake in what happened in all the moves they made."

Absolutely! What the Spurs lack is an offensive black hole who plays no defense. And I'm sure that problem can be readily resolved by signing two guys who can't make any other team in this league (or fill no roles with those teams) and have basically been adjudged on their merits to be incapable of playing at this level.

There is wisdom in the decisions of many. I'm certain -- absolutely certain -- that NBA GMs spend more time evaluating players than you or I do and that they are eminently more qualified to evaluate players than either of us. When they ALL agree that a guy isn't ready to play in the league, it's a pretty hard sell to insist that such a guy should not only be playing, but playing a role on a championship contender.

If the Spurs aren't contenders, neither Melvin Ely or Morris Almond is going to change that.

Wow,..

What a feat to be exposed to so much and yet remain so blind,..LMAO !!!

Here's to your path to the basket,..

http://www.designblind.co.uk/z_images/blind-man.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Successful troll is successful.

Hey chief lyin,..

You're a laughably jealous failure there blind Billy,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://www.siliconvalleywatcher.com/mt/archives/Blind%20Links.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-22-2009, 07:18 AM
This thread is awesome. Keep it up Czar! LMFAO

Hey Tex,..

The joy is they managed to have beaten the 12-15 Clippers so now there's a sense of change of fate,..not a chance.

But Chris Kaman had an absolute 23 points and 15 rebounds field day feasting inside. Out producing any two of this rosters 2 interior bigs all by himself,..it's become routine.

Which not only will the better teams continue to exploit that. But had Kaman been operating with a real team better than the sub .500 Clippers. Then the look would have been far more clearer.

The Clippers is a lottery team and they play the paint thin but more talented Trailblazers Wednesday and lets watch how that turns out,..then they'll have to come to the reality of what I'm telling them.

Chieflion
12-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Hey chief lyin,..

You're a laughably jealous failure there blind Billy,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://www.siliconvalleywatcher.com/mt/archives/Blind%20Links.jpg
Keep up the good work troll. You doing great. LOL Melvin Ely and Morris Almond.

HoopsCzar
12-24-2009, 02:36 AM
Keep up the good work troll. You doing great. LOL Melvin Ely and Morris Almond.

Oh the irony Chief Lyin,..LMAO !!!

You know I didn't hone my game skills to use and abuse those like you. But via your insistence be it known I'm capable, notorious and not apposed to doing it you hapless Homer,..here's a taste.

See in this intro not only have you left no question how clueless you are about basketball. But you're so dumb that here you use the term you epitomize. With your having well over 5000 know nothing entries { an exuberant amount of nothing },..LMAO !!!

Thus in your chagrin of being incapable to counter any ball related science I just waged to be debated. The open book look of comparison leaves a stooge like you trying to flip the script and shed your moniker. As if you know, can or have ever even remotely offered anything of relevance while laughably trying to cite me a what there Spam master,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Whats your next futile and foolishly failed attempt? Something like resorting to proclaim I'm lying on you? Or I'm just picking on you? As a means to veil the fact that you just hate that there's no way for you. To contend with me on any scale as the root of your jealousy {and now leaving you absolutely no ability to refute having just gotten exploited },.. ROTFFLMAO !!!

Boy aren't you a super stupid cat,..

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/board_contrarian_fail_trollcat.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-24-2009, 02:39 AM
I agreed to an extent i still would feel that our defense would be in the same boat as it is currently.. Gooden wasnt exactly known for his defense either..

Really?

Ok then other than Timmy D himself. Who was a better PF/C than Gooden as either then and or who on this roster even compares with what he brings now?

HoopsCzar
12-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Ok now they've beat em,..

Yep just those Portland Trailblazers with no Brandon Roy, no Greg Oden, no Rudy Fernandez and now no Joel Przybilla either. Where if you saw that game you saw one team with a superior core get beat by a roster full of reserves playing off of 2 remaining starters,...who knew huh?

Sure now there's going to be those claiming things like wait till a 36 year old Finley gets back. Or alleging it was Manu's fault, Parker's foul trouble or bad refs calls. While turning a blind eye to what just happened. Which was Duncan had a big time total floor game and had to play 40 minutes. But without interior support his production was negated by a 3rd tier Juan Howard making the difference and rendered Blair and McDyess, non factor useless,..Bonner is hurt again and Ratliff never got off the bench.

Keith Bogans played 18 { just under 2 quarters } scoreless minutes, Parker was dared on the perimeter and Manu took shots he was forced into. While in contrast Jerryd Bayless got every look he could have wanted.

But no way the Spurs lose that game with skills sets like Melvin Ely able to give them minutes playing alongside and or behind Duncan. As well as a Morris Almond's shooting ability to take more defense off Parker and take that pressure to assist score off Manu,..you can't start Mason because he doesn't play defense and he plays way smaller than 6'5".

George Hill was forced to fight for scoring looks with his minutes. Not because he can't play the PG but because nothing was established for him to play as a threat via this casts floor imbalance and the mechanical sets they ran.

slick'81
12-24-2009, 02:54 AM
now we need melvin ely just to compete this is fckn great lmao

draft87
12-24-2009, 03:31 AM
Well you clueless clown,..

Being such an overlooked board joke amidst your flatulence and being nothing but a melodious stench. In your failed effort to claim ownership of this fan forum among one and all you've certainly managed to remain irrelevant,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Here's your brand you frothing flake,..

http://home.planetcomm.net/ltaylor/web/web/web/Bowl-of-Stupid.jpeg

http://www.nleastchatter.com/realdirtymets/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/the-jerk-26th-anniversary-edition.jpg

I was going to leave this one alone, considering how absurd the OP is. But the bump has taken it too far. I didn't even see the response to my thread-fart until now. Usually when someone is acting like a real tool and making a total fool of himself, I strongly encourage those around me(fellow ST members) to look away, stop staring like it's someone with a cleft palate, stop replying into this knucklehead's traps.

But for those of you who are letting Poopstzar get under your skin, allow me to intervene.

Look at what this douche bag calls a good time: He replies to himself in his own thread. And when he replies this is what he calls an English sentence:

"Being such an overlooked board joke amidst your flatulence and being nothing but a melodious stench"

Guys, let this turd float his way down the sewer. He's worthless. Some non-Spurs fans at least have decent basketball minds. This guy cares more about practicing for crossword puzzles. He's not even funny.

He'll rag on you for your inferior English skills but when he's desperate he'll post to himself a bunch of your quotes and then just write ROFLMBFG(Rolling on the floor licking my boyfriend Gary) afterwards

This Cockmonger probably lost a bet in 2007 having to do with a playoff series between Cleveland and San Antonio and the wager was the loser would have to spend the next three years in basketball purgatory----before he meets his old college buddies for their bi-anal Sausage Fest he has to go troll the San Antonio message board and write as many retarded comments as he could think of that includes the list of 69 random words from the dictionary. If he doesn't make good on the wager when they 'meat' he gets spanked.

That's the only explanation that makes sense for this legitimate weirdo. It's either that or the local video store is all out of John Waters movies. WEIRDO. Let us stick to our conversations on BASKETBALL. SPURS BASKETBALL.

Please ignore this prick. You can count on him writing back to my post saying I'm an "ignorant inept unintelligible incestuous instigator"with some lame "Thou shalt not cross swords with the HoopsCzar. Everlasting nevertheless behold penultimate wisdom henceforth. Hitherto such unphallusness drivel not withstanding.......ROFLMBFG

So if you see HoopsCzar and feel the need to bust his cranberries please hold back from bumping his worthless threads. Instead, flood his PMbox with pictures like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg/190px-13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg
http://http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg/190px-13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg

murpjf88
12-24-2009, 03:48 AM
Wow Czar, such big words, but such little brains. A real intellectual Carrot Top.

The spurs ills cannot be cured by picking up a couple of trinkets in order to throw a patch over the underlying problem you quivering dildo. Marvin Ely and Morris Almond will both share a courtside seat to watch the spurs epic failures. They bring nothing more than a smile and a water bottle. The spurs need to come together as a team without picking up a bunch of spare parts along the way.

The spurs need to play better. They need to make shots, clamp down defensively, and stop the unnecessary turnovers. Why don't you take your half-baked, incoherent dribble of thoughts and ideas back to "cavsfanatic" forum if you've yet to be outcasted by cavs society.

But, where are my manners, I do appreciate you stopping by. See ya next year you flaming honker.

P.S.Keep your english dictionary handy. Your going to need it to get through your simple-minded pathetic little boxed up world you live in.

This thread is nothing more than a late night HA- HA

HoopsCzar
12-24-2009, 11:36 AM
I was going to leave this one alone, considering how absurd the OP is. But the bump has taken it too far. I didn't even see the response to my thread-fart until now. Usually when someone is acting like a real tool and making a total fool of himself, I strongly encourage those around me(fellow ST members) to look away, stop staring like it's someone with a cleft palate, stop replying into this knucklehead's traps.

But for those of you who are letting Poopstzar get under your skin, allow me to intervene.

Look at what this douche bag calls a good time: He replies to himself in his own thread. And when he replies this is what he calls an English sentence:

"Being such an overlooked board joke amidst your flatulence and being nothing but a melodious stench"

Guys, let this turd float his way down the sewer. He's worthless. Some non-Spurs fans at least have decent basketball minds. This guy cares more about practicing for crossword puzzles. He's not even funny.

He'll rag on you for your inferior English skills but when he's desperate he'll post to himself a bunch of your quotes and then just write ROFLMBFG(Rolling on the floor licking my boyfriend Gary) afterwards

This Cockmonger probably lost a bet in 2007 having to do with a playoff series between Cleveland and San Antonio and the wager was the loser would have to spend the next three years in basketball purgatory----before he meets his old college buddies for their bi-anal Sausage Fest he has to go troll the San Antonio message board and write as many retarded comments as he could think of that includes the list of 69 random words from the dictionary. If he doesn't make good on the wager when they 'meat' he gets spanked.

That's the only explanation that makes sense for this legitimate weirdo. It's either that or the local video store is all out of John Waters movies. WEIRDO. Let us stick to our conversations on BASKETBALL. SPURS BASKETBALL.

Please ignore this prick. You can count on him writing back to my post saying I'm an "ignorant inept unintelligible incestuous instigator"with some lame "Thou shalt not cross swords with the HoopsCzar. Everlasting nevertheless behold penultimate wisdom henceforth. Hitherto such unphallusness drivel not withstanding.......ROFLMBFG

So if you see HoopsCzar and feel the need to bust his cranberries please hold back from bumping his worthless threads. Instead, flood his PMbox with pictures like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg/190px-13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg
http://http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg/190px-13900470_3PREOPERATION0.jpg

What a clueless Loser,..

For you to harvest a string of zingers and try to counter by scribbling all that NOTHING. Which amounted to nothing short of your begging others to side with your ignorance and inferiority. Is the epitome of your weakness and a profound inability to stand alone you know nothing nobody,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Yet then to conclude it with your idea of " Wit " by trying to proliferate " Spam tactics " and even posting a graphic of someones beautiful infant. That bears the medical misfortune of a cleft lip as in anyway " Funny? ". Is the mark of a capstones for how twisted you are you crying cretin,..nothing less.

See clearly you need more than therapy and if I dare see anymore crying from you. I assure you I'll mercilessly humiliate you to the lowest degree of all board jokes to have ever existed. Where as being a man of my word I rest assured you'll cower and fume in dysfunctional silence with your duplicitous inferiority complex,..and THAT'S dominance you delusional dimwit.

HoopsCzar
12-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Wow Czar, such big words, but such little brains. A real intellectual Carrot Top.

The spurs ills cannot be cured by picking up a couple of trinkets in order to throw a patch over the underlying problem you quivering dildo. Marvin Ely and Morris Almond will both share a courtside seat to watch the spurs epic failures. They bring nothing more than a smile and a water bottle. The spurs need to come together as a team without picking up a bunch of spare parts along the way.

The spurs need to play better. They need to make shots, clamp down defensively, and stop the unnecessary turnovers. Why don't you take your half-baked, incoherent dribble of thoughts and ideas back to "cavsfanatic" forum if you've yet to be outcasted by cavs society.

But, where are my manners, I do appreciate you stopping by. See ya next year you flaming honker.

P.S.Keep your english dictionary handy. Your going to need it to get through your simple-minded pathetic little boxed up world you live in.

This thread is nothing more than a late night HA- HA

Oh you Murph you mush mouth mutant,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Get off of it you twisted snit this team doesn't HAVE to remain this way and continue to fall short of their potential with the core prowess they have. See in contrast I've provided perspective on not just what but some " who's " that can improve it. As opposed to you merely opting to cry about it and aimlessly point your fickle blame finger at everybody except your clueless self,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

See the generic universal idiocy you're bawling about makes absolutely no sense. Clearly you're super stupid, clueless and being cited for crying while lying. To such a degree that anyone with as much as a basic education can tell, there are no " Big words " within my shared perspective you illiterate idiot,..so much for your attempt to blame your lack of any sense, ball knowledge and no education on me,.. huh.

You're just oblivious to the factors I've provided which are soundly based in floor sciences facts that are above your hollow and hot air filled head. So all you've done is tried stringing together an array of talking point terms that you've heard on TV or radio. That allowed you to proceed to self exploit a degree of how combo blindly and baselessly you've failed to apply them here with any accuracy,..now bla, bla, bla, bla,.. that fact you fuming fraud.

In regards to who's, Who and whats What?

Which it's also to be noted you're of the absolute weakest, dumbest and most irrelevant variety of net based nitwits. Campaigning as a clueless crier because I provide insight fix's for every team except the Cavaliers,.. read the signature you generic Clingon.

See it's widely known that I'd put that hapless outfit on the exposure and insight map having raised the worst to the nets best by my association of orchestration. That catapulted them to the only net notoriety and floor success " loser-ville " had ever experienced,..it was a gratuitous favor they proved not worthy of.

For which upon my exit and foretelling they've been left to their own device and duly crashed and burned. To such a measurable degree that there's always criers like you that's noticed that from first back to worst transformation,..isn't that something?

So with your envy and inability to even remotely match worth or wits with me. You resort to wishing to god I'd entertain any interest in helping the losers that still has a LeBron James again. You're of a large crowd that know what you saw and or heard and proclaim to still be in disbelief,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Not that you've noticed though,..huh.

http://www.sweetawesometours.com/photos/004seattle01/amazing.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-24-2009, 12:34 PM
now we need melvin ely just to compete this is fckn great lmao

Here's the thing,..

See first you'd have to really know basketball in order to be able to accurately assess skills sets, floor fit and how augmenting abilities form a functional attack. If not you'll not understand what anybody tells you short of them suggesting some trade for a Garnett, Stoudemire, Carlos Boozer, Dirk, Gasol or stealing a Dwight Howard out of Orlando,..and THAT ain't realistically gonna happen.

See you're hung up on not hearing some " stars " names being suggested in some trade deal here. So since Ely isn't signed now you feel he's some scrub and thus miss the look and have no idea the value he'd add to this team specifically.

If this were a young team without the seasoned core that they have. I'd say let them play and develop and watch the progressive improvement. But that's not the case and this team has enough talent in Duncan, Manu, Jefferson, Parker, Hill and McDyess. To make a legit run when / if they get specific skills set support,..it's called putting the right pieces together.

See not all teams need the same thing in regards to player skills sets and there are more teams than the Spurs that adding Ely would help. But also those other teams aren't trying to augment a versatile Tim Duncan who can torch an opponent off the multi angle with some help nor have a Manu, Jefferson and Parker cast of talent that they can and should be getting more mileage and production out of either,..they're not over the hill,.. yet.

On this roster you act like McDyess, Bonner, Ratliff or any of the others are better than Ely and fact is they're not. Ely's not the best player in the world but he's enough of an athletic big body to augment an All-Star like Tim Duncan that just needs more assistance in the post,..to not support him is to waste him.

Which to get anyone better of such a skills set than Ely you're going to have to trade for them. Which going that route isn't cheap, the Spurs don't have financial cap space and they don't have compensation talent to fork over that anybody would want without weakening the core.

This team just got beaten by an opponent that unleashed their bench depth on them and won. So aside from that if you'd been knowing what you've been seeing out of this Spurs team. You'd know how they're being attacked and what they don't have to counter with in the matchup or transition attack.

I mean what did playing Dice out of position and Popovich knowing he'd better not tried to play Ratliff against this opponent show you last night? But not just this / that game but any of the others as well?,..see how that works?

exstatic
12-24-2009, 05:24 PM
http://freedomofphiladelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/stfu.jpg

murpjf88
12-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Oh you Murph you mush mouth mutant,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Get off of it you twisted snit this team doesn't HAVE to remain this way and continue to fall short of their potential with the core prowess they have. See in contrast I've provided perspective on not just what but some " who's " that can improve it. As opposed to you merely opting to cry about it and aimlessly point your fickle blame finger at everybody except your clueless self,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

See the generic universal idiocy you're bawling about makes absolutely no sense. Clearly you're super stupid, clueless and being cited for crying while lying. To such a degree that anyone with as much as a basic education can tell, there are no " Big words " within my shared perspective you illiterate idiot,..so much for your attempt to blame your lack of any sense, ball knowledge and no education on me,.. huh.

You're just oblivious to the factors I've provided which are soundly based in floor sciences facts that are above your hollow and hot air filled head. So all you've done is tried stringing together an array of talking point terms that you've heard on TV or radio. That allowed you to proceed to self exploit a degree of how combo blindly and baselessly you've failed to apply them here with any accuracy,..now bla, bla, bla, bla,.. that fact you fuming fraud.

In regards to who's, Who and whats What?

Which it's also to be noted you're of the absolute weakest, dumbest and most irrelevant variety of net based nitwits. Campaigning as a clueless crier because I provide insight fix's for every team except the Cavaliers,.. read the signature you generic Clingon.

See it's widely known that I'd put that hapless outfit on the exposure and insight map having raised the worst to the nets best by my association of orchestration. That catapulted them to the only net notoriety and floor success " loser-ville " had ever experienced,..it was a gratuitous favor they proved not worthy of.

For which upon my exit and foretelling they've been left to their own device and duly crashed and burned. To such a measurable degree that there's always criers like you that's noticed that from first back to worst transformation,..isn't that something?

So with your envy and inability to even remotely match worth or wits with me. You resort to wishing to god I'd entertain any interest in helping the losers that still has a LeBron James again. You're of a large crowd that know what you saw and or heard and proclaim to still be in disbelief,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Not that you've noticed though,..huh.

http://www.sweetawesometours.com/photos/004seattle01/amazing.jpg

Sorry, I don't respond to such quackery. You sir, are a grade A moron.
It must be lonely living up their on cloud 9 with your ego shoved so far up your crack, its causing a ripple effect. But I do understand for your need for the fruity play on words. Other than proving to me that you passed the fifth grade, It is merely your way of overcompensating for other such shortcomings that has left you stale and insipid.
Best of luck to ya, because god knows you'll need it you sanctimonious mook.

http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/t609762_stupid.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609762_stupid.jpg.html)

Just stop talking already. Your embarrassing yourself!!

I was brought up not to make fun of the mentally challenged, but in your case, I will make an exception!!
http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/t609779_forrestgump3.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609779_forrestgump3.jpg.html)

If I have to save it
http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/t609789_bushgivingfinger.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609789_bushgivingfinger.jpg.html)

A real intellectual Carrot Top
http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/i609791_q76ctscottthompson.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609791_q76ctscottthompson.jpg.html)

HoopsCzar
12-25-2009, 02:40 PM
http://freedomofphiladelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/stfu.jpg

You're the absolute epitome of Worthless,...

With your having well over 18,000 entries of " That " conclusively confirms you're combo useless and clueless. Surely you've been given the " STFU " response and greeting by routine. Because it's crystal clear that to amass 18,293 posts means you're ignored everywhere and still begging for attention,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

See it's easy to note by your displaying that the euphoria of your absolute idiocy is in proliferating nothing but baseless Spam,..you're a combo of pitiful and pathetic.

Thus is why fun loving fans in the array of sports revel and forums thrive when a counter presence like myself arrives. Their joy is in recognizing your being a scrub that at my choosing. I can opt to humiliate you in a fun for all manner that they know would leave you fuming,..I could wreck you in more ways than the Kama Sutra has positions.

Although it's Christmas so in keeping with ensuring the day is held with sacred meaning. So today and today only I'll show some restraint and refrain from dismantling you,..but tomorrow is another day.

So just watch the clock there you hapless Homer,..

http://www.binbin.net/photos/the-simpsons/hom/homer-simpson-rotating-eyes-wall-clock.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-25-2009, 05:15 PM
It must be lonely living up their on cloud 9 with your ego shoved so far up your crack, its causing a ripple effect. But I do understand for your need for the fruity play on words. Other than proving to me that you passed the fifth grade, It is merely your way of overcompensating for other such shortcomings that has left you stale and insipid.

http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/t609762_stupid.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609762_stupid.jpg.html)

Just stop talking already. Your embarrassing yourself!!

I was brought up not to make fun of the mentally challenged, but in your case, I will make an exception!!
http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/t609779_forrestgump3.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609779_forrestgump3.jpg.html)

If I have to save it
http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/t609789_bushgivingfinger.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609789_bushgivingfinger.jpg.html)

A real intellectual Carrot Top
http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/i609791_q76ctscottthompson.jpg (http://www.imagerise.com/show.php/609791_q76ctscottthompson.jpg.html)

Aww how heart warming there Mort { I mean Murph },..LMAO !!!

See you're giving your best effort but it's so manic and misguided one would wonder why you're exploiting yourself,..Lemme help.

You've been workin all night at it too { failing miserably },..ROTFL !!!

Yesterday, 06:21 PM #59
murpjf88

Last edited by murpjf88; Today at 04:39 AM..

Then,..

Last edited by murpjf88; Today at 04:03 PM..

See the wide open look is this Monk { I mean Murph },.. Be it agree or disagree with how I see things in manner of tweaks, fix's and improvements. We both / all have the opportunity to share game perspective and allow others to decide the plausibility and even strength of merit,..and you choose to hate the player because you have no game.

See,.. there's a term we ballers have used since playground days citing " Ball don't lie ". Which means if a " self check " player can't play it'll be revealed as well as if they didn't deserve favor of a call they'll lose possession, by direct steal, forced turnover or blow the shot even if given free throws,..thus it is what it is.

Here's how it plays out here:

See those like you wouldn't trek off the ball if you dared thought you could beat or even compete when there's an opportunity for you to play on or with it,..and you've not countered anything I've displayed in my total floor game.

Which means and shows that you and those like you. Unquestionably feel so intimidated by being exposed too and encountering the presence of a player. That by your own actions show that in your lacking any comparable skills to play. It's your jealousy, envy and inferiority that compels you to make punchline awaiting fools of yourselves,..what else would you call it?

So it's that clear that you're of the kind that only serve as " Off the Ball " and off the wall drop shot props. That beg for me to make " Watch this " examples out of you,..and fans LOVE my making highlights on your being such hapless and clueless low life's.

Shot calling:

Thus, it's detected that in a manner of my force feeding you that little dose of actuality in reality. That " laying it on the line " humbled you to the point of having not only disarmed your caustic caper, demoralized your ugly ego { poor fella },... LMAO !!!

But it's more importantly foiled any hopes you had of my ever even remotely re-considering rendering any assistance. Nor as much as an iota of association with natural born losers and idiotic ingrates that the current ownership of the Cavaliers epitomize,..and like you they'll languish as losers by design, fate and cause and effect insistence.

See where no team is perfect and mistakes will be made. But like a few other teams I see the Spurs as a franchise and deserving fan base. That wants to win and thus can merely use some fresh insight assistance from a learned mind of the game,..and that's just not a role you can fill and your being so silly you never will.

So see I have no ugly ego but in reveling in ability immaculate court vision, game grasp and conclusive facts. I also know that my levitation far exceeds any settling for a mere cloud 9 level there you fuming flat foot,..and it ain't braggin when I can back it up.

Oh,.. and very Merry Christmas there Murph and so much for your " quackery " huh,... ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/AltairEgo/YuleTime/lump_of_coal03.jpg

Spursmania
12-25-2009, 11:41 PM
OP must have been smoking weed.

LMAO at this thread:lmao

Duncan21kid
12-25-2009, 11:46 PM
You my friend , are RETARDED :D

The number of times you have used the word "ROTFFLMAO !!!" is irritating too...

HoopsCzar
12-26-2009, 01:04 AM
You my friend , are RETARDED :D

The number of times you have used the word "ROTFFLMAO !!!" is irritating too...

Friend?,..

No,.. clearly you're a Foe that don't know you schmo,..LMAO !!!

See I laugh because it's those like you that are that funny to me. I mean there's no question you're so dumb it's beyond questionable. Where here in contrast I provide a scroll of performance and production perspective.

But nothing due you but to enter a game insight thread in a sports forum. Just, solely and exclusively to announce your non game related ignorance, inferiority, stupidity and jealousy and dare use the term Retarded? { Oh the irony },..ROTFFLMAO !!!

You've posted a gazillion entries in the mini forums that nobody cared about. So you're jealous and fuming with envy that my playing in the open court. Not hanging on any players jock { unlike you } and spark total floor debate. Notice how others are viewing, dissecting and along with digesting they're discussing what they've extracted from my perspective in spawned threads,..sure you have.

Now see that's not just some blind boob blab nor baseless put down opinion retort. Not when there's absolutely no other way to explain it. See I didn't make you so super stupid but I just summed up how deplorably dumb you are { try denying it },...NOW claim it's my fault?

Now off that wrinkle and leaving you steamed let's just get you pressed,...ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://namecriticscam.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/irony.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-26-2009, 02:07 AM
I wasn't aware Obama appointed a HoopsCzar..

Not all that surprising, just wasn't aware.

Here's my credentials,..

That is since you think I should present a badge?,..LMAO !!!

HaxURLFn6jU

exstatic
12-26-2009, 01:17 PM
You're the absolute epitome of Worthless,...

With your having well over 18,000 entries of " That " conclusively confirms you're combo useless and clueless. Surely you've been given the " STFU " response and greeting by routine. Because it's crystal clear that to amass 18,293 posts means you're ignored everywhere and still begging for attention,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

See it's easy to note by your displaying that the euphoria of your absolute idiocy is in proliferating nothing but baseless Spam,..you're a combo of pitiful and pathetic.

Thus is why fun loving fans in the array of sports revel and forums thrive when a counter presence like myself arrives. Their joy is in recognizing your being a scrub that at my choosing. I can opt to humiliate you in a fun for all manner that they know would leave you fuming,..I could wreck you in more ways than the Kama Sutra has positions.

Although it's Christmas so in keeping with ensuring the day is held with sacred meaning. So today and today only I'll show some restraint and refrain from dismantling you,..but tomorrow is another day.

So just watch the clock there you hapless Homer,..

At least I don't hide behind a troll ID. :toast And tomorrow is another day? Really? Are you Scarlett O'Hara? WTF?

lennyalderette
12-26-2009, 04:41 PM
ok melvin ely and morris almond, im not going to sit here and pretend like i know who your talking about so please enlighten me. Because i am totally lost.

cherylsteele
12-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Prognosis:

There is a reason Melvin Ely is a free agent right now, his Bball IQ terrible, and that is being nice, and his "D" is just as bad. The Spurs had him once and got rid of him for a reason, why would they want him back?

Almond is a scorer, which something the Spurs don't really need, they need a defender, I don't know much about him except from stats, but the stats indicate his "D" is not very good.

murpjf88
12-27-2009, 03:47 AM
Aww how heart warming there Mort { I mean Murph },..LMAO !!!

See you're giving your best effort but it's so manic and misguided one would wonder why you're exploiting yourself,..Lemme help.

You've been workin all night at it too { failing miserably },..ROTFL !!!

Yesterday, 06:21 PM #59
murpjf88

Last edited by murpjf88; Today at 04:39 AM..

Then,..

Last edited by murpjf88; Today at 04:03 PM..

See the wide open look is this Monk { I mean Murph },.. Be it agree or disagree with how I see things in manner of tweaks, fix's and improvements. We both / all have the opportunity to share game perspective and allow others to decide the plausibility and even strength of merit,..and you choose to hate the player because you have no game.

See,.. there's a term we ballers have used since playground days citing " Ball don't lie ". Which means if a " self check " player can't play it'll be revealed as well as if they didn't deserve favor of a call they'll lose possession, by direct steal, forced turnover or blow the shot even if given free throws,..thus it is what it is.

Here's how it plays out here:

See those like you wouldn't trek off the ball if you dared thought you could beat or even compete when there's an opportunity for you to play on or with it,..and you've not countered anything I've displayed in my total floor game.

Which means and shows that you and those like you. Unquestionably feel so intimidated by being exposed too and encountering the presence of a player. That by your own actions show that in your lacking any comparable skills to play. It's your jealousy, envy and inferiority that compels you to make punchline awaiting fools of yourselves,..what else would you call it?

So it's that clear that you're of the kind that only serve as " Off the Ball " and off the wall drop shot props. That beg for me to make " Watch this " examples out of you,..and fans LOVE my making highlights on your being such hapless and clueless low life's.

Shot calling:

Thus, it's detected that in a manner of my force feeding you that little dose of actuality in reality. That " laying it on the line " humbled you to the point of having not only disarmed your caustic caper, demoralized your ugly ego { poor fella },... LMAO !!!

But it's more importantly foiled any hopes you had of my ever even remotely re-considering rendering any assistance. Nor as much as an iota of association with natural born losers and idiotic ingrates that the current ownership of the Cavaliers epitomize,..and like you they'll languish as losers by design, fate and cause and effect insistence.

See where no team is perfect and mistakes will be made. But like a few other teams I see the Spurs as a franchise and deserving fan base. That wants to win and thus can merely use some fresh insight assistance from a learned mind of the game,..and that's just not a role you can fill and your being so silly you never will.

So see I have no ugly ego but in reveling in ability immaculate court vision, game grasp and conclusive facts. I also know that my levitation far exceeds any settling for a mere cloud 9 level there you fuming flat foot,..and it ain't braggin when I can back it up.

Oh,.. and very Merry Christmas there Murph and so much for your " quackery " huh,... ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/AltairEgo/YuleTime/lump_of_coal03.jpg

Your fortitude is commendable, but rather shallow and pedantic you Dingo baby. While you asservate your cognizance and/or erudition, which ever the case may be, it is clearly based on false pretences you babbling brooke. Let me enlighten you dying fetus.

While both Almond and Ely provide wonderment and posterity to an aging frontline, their lack of experience alongside championship brass will undoubtedly be their undoing. The spurs ill's cannot be cured by signing a couple of vagrant journeymen, who's skills, not withstanding, will accomplish minimal results in a mere 48 minute tussle.

While Almond's sweet touch from the perimeter is a plus, his defensive prowess is less than desirable. Ely's physical skills and finishing ability may be positive attributes, his attitude is discernibly concerning. I mean, why not Rashed McCants, Von Wafer, or Maseo Baston.

No, you have made it abundantly clear that your floor science is merely anecdotal in nature. Your credentials and core expertise is purely a lark directed at ST aficionado's. Your posts are nothing more than taunts and conjecture you vaginal belch.

After reading your failed retorts, it has become abundantly clear to me that this is nothing more than a game to you. For this reason I will no longer supply substanants to a disordered soul. I will no longer reply to anymore of your riposte's as it merely eggs you on you bumbling buffoon.

While I'm most certain you'll reply post-haste with your whimsical play on words, as you attempting to show off your acute dominating superiority complex, and while continuing to leave your refuse all over this thread, remember this Gump (oh, I mean OP). Your insecurities are overwhelmingly obvious to one and all members of ST, as evident in your swift chastising and dismantling of other posters personal feelings and opinions, as if yours was superior and final to that of all others. You sir are a flaming fraud hiding behind a row of keys.

Get off your high horse because your as stale as a steaming sunday morning fart. ROTFFLMAO!!!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm242/nyc4321/fart.jpg

Again, your going to notice an edit. Well, I thought I would add a picture that fits both your charm and personality to a tee you heaping pile of cow dung.

HoopsCzar
12-27-2009, 02:21 PM
ok melvin ely and morris almond, im not going to sit here and pretend like i know who your talking about so please enlighten me. Because i am totally lost.

Here's some insight on him Lenny,..

First off Melvin Ely, is no star but he's loaded with role player skills in regards to post play. He's a 6'10" versatile big that played college ball at Fresno State under Jerry Tarkanian and played like a absolute gem doing it. Coming out of school Ely was the 12th pick in the 2002 NBA draft and via some off the court disruptions atop of landing with some terrible teams. Unfortunately it hindered his development and he never lived up to all he'd shown in college,.. But this is the first year he's been unsigned since he was drafted and there's no question if he can play productive ball or not.

Currently Mr. Ely's 31 years of age and like a number of other talented role players. Right now he's unsigned because of the financial crunch which has so many teams whom already had so many guaranteed contracts he / they didn't financially fit. Keep in mind all players, coaches, GM's and owners are people with varying persona's and therefore various teams and certain players will be at such off the floor odds the skills set floor fit would be derailed by it,..and yes some teams by their owners, GM or coach are avoided at all cost by some players

See with this economy every team in the league is cutting budget so thin. That the majority of teams are playing with their rosters at the league minimum requirement of 12 or 13 players to cut costs instead of the full roster allotment of 15 players,..[b]otherwise players like Ely, Almond, Antonio Daniels, Stromile Swift, Wally Szczerbiak, Jerry Stackhouse, Rashard McCants, Brevin Knight and a few others wouldn't be unsigned and thus still available.

See not only for max team value improvement on the floor. But these very same Spurs rank somewhere around the top 5 in having the highest payrolls in the league. So on a wide range of reasons and issues this team can ill afford to be losing and the franchise stems the tide of the red to black scale if they can rack up the wins,..to be top 5 in pay and middle of the pack via play means something needs fixed like fast.

In a lot of ways the more versatile Melvin Ely is likened to a Chris Wilcox whom at 27 years of age now plays for the Detroit Pistons. They were both such super talent 6'10" - 6'11" bigs coming out of college that in the same 2002 draft Wilcox was selected 8th and Ely was selected at 12th,..many cited more youth and a stronger built body in Wilcox than Ely had.

But they were only selected that low because offsetting their immense talents on the floor. They also both unfortunately had some minor off the court issues that combo concerned some scouts. That affected their draft value and also contributed to neither of them playing to their potential as pro's.

Where in comparison Wilcox was more of a stopper that could score around the basket. Although Ely showed a little of everything and along with being s shot blocker he showed a broader scoring range that exceeded Wilcox and at last look still does.

Which in respecting that McDyess still plays a very solid PF with Bonner being relatively a shooter and Ratliff isn't washed up playing backup in the post at the 5. But singularly neither of them quiet adds up to the combo of height size, muscle and athletic rebounding, scoring and help defender. That Melvin Ely does having a versatility to give quality minutes playing both post positions,..and THAT's an element that can make a huge difference with this roster.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/9f/fullj.477d00cfdf856813a84081c0dc3a5dd2/477d00cfdf856813a84081c0dc3a5dd2-getty-76075837ce001_horn_spur.jpg

Sisk
12-27-2009, 04:19 PM
......what's ROTFFLMAO?...............

murpjf88
12-27-2009, 04:41 PM
......what's rotfflmao?...............

rolling on the fucking floor laughing my ass off.

I'm sure he's scratching his head as he types away on his word processor thinking of a proper rebuttal so he can bury my post with his squalor. I'm not going to reply, but I am interested in reading his arrogant, self-righteous comments spewed in my direction. Its almost comical because he tries so hard but fails so miserably. Again, this entire thread.... ROTFFLMAO!!!!

FromWayDowntown
12-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Doesn't it say something that the Spurs had Ely here -- and that he was a part of a title team after they traded for him -- but they have no interest in him?

I understand that there is some need to prove oneself to be a basketball genius by promoting an "unearthed gem" who will somehow become a contributor after having been forgotten on the scrap heap. But in pimping Ely -- and particularly in suggesting that he'd fit with the Spurs -- you're talking to a fanbase that has been there and done that and didn't much care for what it saw. More importantly, there comes a point in time where the whole world realizes that a guy just isn't a player at the NBA level, and certainly not a giy who can contribute to a team with title aspirations. I'd submit to you that no matter his skillset, that's Melvin Ely, circa 2010. It was Eddie Robinson a few years before that. Maybe Tyrone Nesby or Lamond Murray in the years that preceded those two. The truth is, however, that time shows those players to be tragically limited and easily replaceable -- and that truth becomes readily apparent to anyone who watches players without a "See how brilliant I am" agenda.

The temptation to promote a player as a pet project in the hope that he pans out so that you can say "See I told you so" (with the only downside being some remote chance that others will recall your insistence upon that player's worth when it has been disproven) is a cliche on internet message boards. Such unbridled support for Melvin Ely is just another variation on that theme. So thanks for ensuring that the cliche remains alive and well on SpursTalk.

murpjf88
12-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Doesn't it say something that the Spurs had Ely here -- and that he was a part of a title team after they traded for him -- but they have no interest in him?

I understand that there is some need to prove oneself to be a basketball genius by promoting an "unearthed gem" who will somehow become a contributor after having been forgotten on the scrap heap. But in pimping Ely -- and particularly in suggesting that he'd fit with the Spurs -- you're talking to a fanbase that has been there and done that and didn't much care for what it saw. More importantly, there comes a point in time where the whole world realizes that a guy just isn't a player at the NBA level, and certainly not a giy who can contribute to a team with title aspirations. I'd submit to you that no matter his skillset, that's Melvin Ely, circa 2010. It was Eddie Robinson a few years before that. Maybe Tyrone Nesby or Lamond Murray in the years that preceded those two. The truth is, however, that time shows those players to be tragically limited and easily replaceable -- and that truth becomes readily apparent to anyone who watches players without a "See how brilliant I am" agenda.

The temptation to promote a player as a pet project in the hope that he pans out so that you can say "See I told you so" (with the only downside being some remote chance that others will recall your insistence upon that player's worth when it has been disproven) is a cliche on internet message boards. Such unbridled support for Melvin Ely is just another variation on that theme. So thanks for ensuring that the cliche remains alive and well on SpursTalk.

+ 1 All that glitters isn't gold

HoopsCzar
12-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Your fortitude is commendable, but rather shallow and pedantic you Dingo baby. While you asservate your cognizance and/or erudition, which ever the case may be, it is clearly based on false pretences you babbling brooke. Let me enlighten you dying fetus.

While both Almond and Ely provide wonderment and posterity to an aging frontline, their lack of experience alongside championship brass will undoubtedly be their undoing. The spurs ill's cannot be cured by signing a couple of vagrant journeymen, who's skills, not withstanding, will accomplish minimal results in a mere 48 minute tussle.

While Almond's sweet touch from the perimeter is a plus, his defensive prowess is less than desirable. Ely's physical skills and finishing ability may be positive attributes, his attitude is discernibly concerning. I mean, why not Rashed McCants, Von Wafer, or Maseo Baston.

No, you have made it abundantly clear that your floor science is merely anecdotal in nature. Your credentials and core expertise is purely a lark directed at ST aficionado's. Your posts are nothing more than taunts and conjecture you vaginal belch.

After reading your failed retorts, it has become abundantly clear to me that this is nothing more than a game to you. For this reason I will no longer supply substanants to a disordered soul. I will no longer reply to anymore of your riposte's as it merely eggs you on you bumbling buffoon.

While I'm most certain you'll reply post-haste with your whimsical play on words, as you attempting to show off your acute dominating superiority complex, and while continuing to leave your refuse all over this thread, remember this Gump (oh, I mean OP). Your insecurities are overwhelmingly obvious to one and all members of ST, as evident in your swift chastising and dismantling of other posters personal feelings and opinions, as if yours was superior and final to that of all others. You sir are a flaming fraud hiding behind a row of keys.

Get off your high horse because your as stale as a steaming sunday morning fart. ROTFFLMAO!!!

Again, your going to notice an edit. Well, I thought I would add a picture that fits both your charm and personality to a tee you heaping pile of cow dung.

I take it you enjoyed your gift Murph { that was " coal " huh },..LMAO !!!!

See now you're " somewhat " starting to catch on so I'll work with you a bit here. Which since we're starting to get you to have a bit more fun. Let's utilize this opening to get you to learn a bit more to make you a far better player. You're coming along but you're still too heavy on the profanity and sexual innuendo,..loose the envy and I can bring you out of the shadows of Star-Dumb.

You state,..

See mixed in that you're onto something I'd already expressed concern about. Where neither player exactly lacks experience and you're inaccurate in that regard. But mentioning " Championship Brass " is a factor to be contended with by way of Popovich and Buford having an outdated mindset that I think has to be rethought. Because the core that's carried them to previous championship glory thus far has aged. Timmy's no longer the lively 30 year old, Parker misses the outlet options and Manu is now an oft injured 32 year old that needs some of the load taken off him,..but with more help as I see it they're still very capable of getting it done.

Which to do it and or provide that required help it's clear that this year and thus far. The brain trust of Popovich and Buford has initially calculated wrong in regards to what they've constructed this year in regards to sustaining or any self containment. So they've got to be able to scour the talent wire by fit and fix the looks they've merely missed on their initial look,..and that's the upon further review and refinement assistance I've providing here.

Then you present,..

Because Morris Almond's shot spreads the floor and his size allows him to be a constant scoring threat from beyond just the perimeter. Granted he's not any defensive baron but neither are any of the prospects you're pondering in comparison. Thus via an assortment of floor fit factors Morris Almond is the better " by need " player and there's no question about it,..here goes.

Rashard McCants is a talent but along with durability concerns. He doesn't have the size nor shot range or scoring consistency of Morris Almond. See this signing wouldn't be a harvesting of talent just to bolster depth as much as it'd be acquiring an exact skill by fit to fill a specific void,..and Morris Almond grades out better.

Von Wafer is a very skilled prospect as well but along with just having failed a physical in Houston. He's also more a nice sized shoot first PG than off the ball SG. He plays better on the ball than off the ball and that's not the need the Spurs have, So by traits and skills set with the Spurs already having pure PG talent and depth in the tandem of Tony Parker and George Hill. Coupled with limited roster space and limited money decreases their need for adding Von Wafer,..Wafer also doesn't have the pure range and instant offense accuracy of Morris Almond either.

Maseo Baston is 6'9" but being so lean he's a bit too small for a PF. Already having an older but more complete Antonio McDyess at 6'9" and a stronger build diminishes any need for adding Baston. The void to be filled is a Duncan bookend in the post and no way does Baston compare to a Melvin Ely size, strength and skills set in playing that role. Also having already heavily invested in Richard Jefferson and Micheal Finley sliding him down to SF would be a glut where he'd never play,..so with the need this Spurs roster has Melvin Ely grades out head and shoulders above Baston.

So see it's not my being on any " High Horse " or casting any veiled nor embraced " insecurities." Being the total opposite it's flat out and straight up confidence in engaging fans. Pertaining to subject matter where I know what I know on the ball and I can even play off the ball and run roughshod over off topic hacks that think fouling is such a novel or ingenious defensive approach,..I just don't cower from teaching them it doesn't work.

See fouling only enhances a dominant players scoring prowess opportunities. Which is why only the hacks get demoralized once they discover that trying to foul only presents those opportunities for me to have my way with them. But in being a team player I do it in an array of fun filled manners of exploiting the mismatches playing them face up with an added ability to absolutely punish them off the angle,..and I don't favor nor embrace any need, interest nor reason to play down. To the level of refraining from rendering a scrub at the absolute mercy of the prowess I have to exploit them at will.

Where as a fans fan and connection to put on display. That what I've exposed you too is a far more refined science than any anecdotal in nature offering. Of course like you'd so miserably failed to grasp on initial exposure,..can you hear me now?

http://briancreath.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/man_megaphone.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by FromWayDowntown View Post

+ 1 All that glitters isn't gold

What a pair,..

Here's to shooting the bonus,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

http://twog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/dumb_and_dumber_ver1.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-27-2009, 07:15 PM

Ugh huh and here's the other side of that,..

Doesn't it say something that it's so easily distinguished that in your boob stew. Is a mere gaggle of goonish graffiti for which you display your ability and interest to hurl a whole lot of past tense nothing,..and with well over fifteen thousand entries you've clearly not taught nor learned a thing.

See in your historic quest to mix your mumbo jumbo with memorability by Mongo minutia. The dish is this version of San Antonio Spurs aren't as floor loaded as they were winning that 2007 NBA championship,..what does that have to do with enhancing their 2009-10 championship chances?,.. NOTHING !!!

Which is the one you've so blindly cited where with a considerably younger core. They proved they didn't need to utilize Ely in those playoffs after acquiring him in route to winning it all back in 2007,..NEWSFLASH,.. key factor being that was THEN this is NOW there Sparky.

See the here and now is these Spurs are like 5th in highest salary cost in the league. Having navigated in a manner of retaining their aging core. With an attempt to support them by acquiring Richard Jefferson, Antonio McDyess, Theo Ratliff and that miscalculation has them struggling to manage to be a hair above a middle of the pack .500 team,..try ignoring or dismissing that.

See you brand of adding a dash of all that bla, bla in that blind homer scab blab. Is only missing " once upon a time " to preface your rattling off complete insignificance complete with irrelevant names,..as a direct result of your ignorance your envy has consumed you.

In the midst of various takes presented in collectively talking fixes in a pro -vs- con debate. Clearly in contrast you're trying to veil your personal chagrin for never having gotten any look right and therefore harbor disdain for accepting that nobody cares what you think,..and what you're presenting why in the world should they.

So a laughable " Hate the world " presentation in a manifesto from such a madcap. That it's about as hilariously twisted as if anybody were to try following those " this does not compute " names you pulled from some insignificant archive,..and the forum fun among fans continues and once again comes at your expense you fuming odd Fraud.

So now you just try recognizing this past friendship accord,..Super sized and POSTERIZED !!!

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/9f/fullj.477d00cfdf856813a84081c0dc3a5dd2/477d00cfdf856813a84081c0dc3a5dd2-getty-76075837ce001_horn_spur.jpg

HoopsCzar
12-27-2009, 07:24 PM
......what's ROTFFLMAO?...............

It's an abbreviation for,..

Would you believe Rolling On The Flippin Floor Laughing My Adnoids Out,..

FromWayDowntown
12-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Ugh huh and here's the other side of that,..

Doesn't it say something that it's so easily distinguished that in your boob stew. Is a mere gaggle of goonish graffiti for which you display your ability and interest to hurl a whole lot of past tense nothing,..and with well over fifteen thousand entries you've clearly not taught nor learned a thing.

See in your historic quest to mix your mumbo jumbo with memorability by Mongo minutia. The dish is this version of San Antonio Spurs aren't as floor loaded as they were winning that 2007 NBA championship,..what does that have to do with enhancing their 2009-10 championship chances?,.. NOTHING !!!

Which is the one you've so blindly cited where with a considerably younger core. They proved they didn't need to utilize Ely in those playoffs after acquiring him in route to winning it all back in 2007,..NEWSFLASH,.. key factor being that was THEN this is NOW there Sparky.

See the here and now is these Spurs are like 5th in highest salary cost in the league. Having navigated in a manner of retaining their aging core. With an attempt to support them by acquiring Richard Jefferson, Antonio McDyess, Theo Ratliff and that miscalculation has them struggling to manage to be a hair above a middle of the pack .500 team,..try ignoring or dismissing that.

See you brand of adding a dash of all that bla, bla in that blind homer scab blab. Is only missing " once upon a time " to preface your rattling off complete insignificance complete with irrelevant names,..as a direct result of your ignorance your envy has consumed you.

In the midst of various takes presented in collectively talking fixes in a pro -vs- con debate. Clearly in contrast you're trying to veil your personal chagrin for never having gotten any look right and therefore harbor disdain for accepting that nobody cares what you think,..and what you're presenting why in the world should they.

So a laughable " Hate the world " presentation in a manifesto from such a madcap. That it's about as hilariously twisted as if anybody were to try following those " this does not compute " names you pulled from some insignificant archive,..and the forum fun among fans continues and once again comes at your expense you fuming odd Fraud.

Yeah, you know, I never said this Spurs team was flawless. I've never argued that the Spurs, as presently constituted, could hold a candle to the 2007 champs. If you read that into my posts, I'd submit that you're reaching for something to question rather than actually dealing with what I've said.

What I HAVE said is that the Spurs flaws are not going to be solved by Melvin Ely. That was true with what Melvin Ely was 3 years ago, and it remains true now. There are cures (perhaps) to the Spurs problems that lie somewhere between Lebron James and Melvin Ely on the talent spectrum. Your fascination with Melvin Ely -- hell, your unbending advocacy for Melvin Ely as some sort of panacea for the Spurs -- is both insupportable and extremely curious.

HoopsCzar
12-28-2009, 03:09 AM

I disagree,..

Because you're wrong again,..see to go on a tangent of hailing baseless generalizations on such an assumptive " catch all " binge. Is the mark of one embracing their inferior lack of grasp and attempting to group another with them,..ugh, ugh I stand alone, I'm not inferior by virtue of anothers mere title and I know what I'm stating with absolute accuracy there pal.

You know it's fine to acknowledge and even respect that a person holds a certain position. But it's not wise nor to presume they're experts or even proficient in their capacity just by virtue of their perch,..coaches just like GM's in the NBA are selected by a buddy system and expertise has very little to absolutely nothing to do with it and that's why some teams are perennial losers.

Just like not all church goers are true pure spirits nor do they practice the faith they proclaim. Which is just like every person that owns a hammer, can identify a nail or can hold a wrench certainly doesn't qualify them as engineers nor mechanics either,..although if you blindly accept their posture or someone hires them in the capacity they serve peril at your allowance.

Here's some eye opening facts,..

See the net is a mass media informative venue that's serving spellbinding opposition to the proverbial status quo. Where no longer does pay to say or profit to print news papers and venue publications.

That operated by planting what they want you to think by scripting what you hear via radio, TV or read in your local paper. Aren't finding the same success as control sources of information anymore,..they're being upset and exposed as mere 2nd and 3rd tier know nothing nobodys in spite of their syndicated reach and identity.

Because there's a number of " unknowns " making a absolute mockery of whom once perched as alleged experts. That previously went unchallenged to the degree that now many such prior experts and their employers are are losing or have lost the battle of being any genuine informative source,..and forums are where fans are flocking to engage in pursuit of unblemished perspectives that exceed the grasp of the proverbial mail clerk or groundskeeper doubling as some alleged source of insight.

Which is merely a change where once unknown / untapped and or unheard of talent. Is surfacing and their highly skilled abilities and accuracy pertaining to specific matters. Are being discovered as superior to that of the controlled and limited information environment they used to have to settle for,..so take note.

Here's to expertise,..

See not only do GM's and coaches all too frequently get their teams took off by way of a combination of bad drafting, missing looks on players and horrible trades. But not only is it common it's happened every single year of the leagues existence and you'd think they'd know better, But time and time again they prove they don't and previously had no opposition before,.. so, so much for expanding that blind allegiance of allege expert qualifications,.. huh.

Within and beyond that,..

You want to know how NBA titles Phil Jackson has seized. To become the reigning coach with the most NBA championships without star studded rosters,..not a single one.

How about recognizing how many teams passed on a throng of talent such as Dennis Rodman, Carlos Boozer, Gilbert Arenas, Rashard Lewis, Manu Ginobili, Mark Price, Micheal Redd, Stephen Jackson and Monta Ellis, Mehmet Okur, P.J. Brown and others. Stuck on citing and clinging to a bunch of blind billy baseless BS assumptions,..every single GM in the league at the various times of those drafts.

You wanna know how many team GM's specifically drafting forwards. Displayed their genius by passing over Scottie Pippen and cited him as a flash pan player they'd be better off without,..three of them.

You might want to know how many NBA championships Greg Popovich and R.C. Buford have won without Tim Duncan?,..zero, zilch, goose egg, none, nada, kaput.

See that's just the tip of the iceberg as to the flawed logic you've been conditioned to blindly embrace as sharp eyed experts,..amidst all those facts to the contrary.

They're just very non exact people placed in positions that prove it. Where if you want to know how many coaches and GM's teams need help right now. That those appointed GM's and coaches either aren't wise or skilled enough to accurately assess. Or distinguish that some of that talent is available,..pay attention, do some homework and take far better and more copious notes.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f4Fo_GlfJs8/SXdN-erPkEI/AAAAAAAABzM/-Dyvv2yejag/s400/tim+duncan+bragging.jpg

Duncan21kid
12-28-2009, 05:41 AM
retard :D
im just waiting for another long reply from you that doesnt make a single bit of sense.

take care

FromWayDowntown
12-28-2009, 07:19 AM
I disagree,..

So you're smarter than all 30 NBA GM's?

exstatic
12-28-2009, 11:58 AM
This has a Ghostwriter stench about it.

Pimping ballah-style player with marginal talent: check

Nonsense rant with little b-ball knowledge, or any knowledge: check

Arrogant bashing of posters who's jocks he can't hold: check

HoopsCzar
12-28-2009, 02:51 PM
So you're smarter than all 30 NBA GM's?

Here's the deal,..

It's not a point of my attesting to be smarter than 30 GM's that are operating in the NBA. As a non bias game purist I'm presenting irrefutable facts for you to review and digest which allows you and any and everybody else to distinguish who's who and what's what.

Although I'll certainly not cower from not so much telling you. But with unblemished candor and non doctored details exposing you to the fact that I know what I know and you can feel free to do a comparison,..and being single tracked I even share such insight sharing assessment perspectives on an array of differing teams.

Which in that manner there's no way in the world by any stretch am nor should I hail any of the coaches or GM's. As having any superior game grasp, running knowledge, intrinsic skill or broad understanding of basketball matter than I do,..doesn't get anymore straight up and fair than that.

See be it player evaluation, team structuring, situational assessment of maximizing value by approach. Or manner of scripting floor plan of in manners of attack and counter adjustments on varying and specific matchups to win. I'll stand behind my record of detailed accuracy against any coach or GM that I've either agreed with or disagreed with,..thus there's no bias of favoritism or unfair challenging because I don't prey upon any abuse which would be opting to picking any of the leagues weakest teams apart either.

FromWayDowntown
12-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Here's the deal,..

It's not a point of my attesting to be smarter than 30 GM's that are operating in the NBA. As a non bias game purist I'm presenting irrefutable facts for you to review and digest which allows you and any and everybody else to distinguish who's who and what's what.

Although I'll certainly not cower from not so much telling you. But with unblemished candor and non doctored details exposing you to the fact that I know what I know and you can feel free to do a comparison,..and being single tracked I even share such insight sharing assessment perspectives on an array of differing teams.

Which in that manner there's no way in the world by any stretch am nor should I hail any of the coaches or GM's. As having any superior game grasp, running knowledge, intrinsic skill or broad understanding of basketball matter than I do,..doesn't get anymore straight up and fair than that.

See be it player evaluation, team structuring, situational assessment of maximizing value by approach. Or manner of scripting floor plan of in manners of attack and counter adjustments on varying and specific matchups to win. I'll stand behind my record of detailed accuracy against any coach or GM that I've either agreed with or disagreed with,..thus there's no bias of favoritism or unfair challenging because I don't prey upon any abuse which would be opting to picking any of the leagues weakest teams apart either.

Do you write these things out and then send them though Babelfish seven or eight times, translating to five different languages and back, before posting?

Oh, and notwithstanding the "I flipped through the thesaurus while drafting this" quality of your prose, I will take it that you DO think you've been wronged by not having been offered a GM position in the association -- after all, you certainly seem (as far as I can tell) to claim to be their equal ("I'll stand behind my record of detailed accuracy against any coach or GM that I've either agreed with or disagreed with.").

And I'm not sure how your opinion of Melvin Ely is "irrefutable fact" to anyone other than you, particularly given the lack of real world support your opinion seems to have garnered.

Duncan21kid
12-28-2009, 03:15 PM
hey retard, wheres my 500 word reply ? and you can post a really lame picture at the bottom of your post too :)

HoopsCzar
12-28-2009, 08:08 PM
This has a Ghostwriter stench about it.

Pimping ballah-style player with marginal talent: check

Nonsense rant with little b-ball knowledge, or any knowledge: check

Arrogant bashing of posters who's jocks he can't hold: check

Hold that thought there Sherlock { I ain't fraid of no Ghost },..LMAO !!!

See granted I've befittingly adopted a net identity that doesn't reveal my personal, social or professional life name. But so have you and a host of 99.9% of net based contributors,..and I don't associate myself with the term of pimp either.

More festive It so Facto to scowl your curiosity brow,..

Just like the Spurs is a admirable basketball team. In equal recognition Kori and crew have established a great site for Spurs fans and sports faithful in general here,..so in a selfless manner of spreading the wealth I help them generate numbers.

So having established a coexistence accord I drop in at select cites that I respect. Just to show my respect and recognition for what they've accomplished and spread the fun among us. In a manner of engaging fans in styles and fashions of their individualistic choosing,..talk ball we'll check it, go off the wall and I'll revel in making a laugh a minute example out of you.

Thus where I've never ever picked on no one. But I'll admit I have skewered, lambasted, pickled, plugged and posterized a parade line of those like you. Whom so inaccurately thought and or assumed they wanted to try two stepping on the off the ball ISO either on or with me,..it makes for a party.

For which it's widely known trademark for me to have left you / them dancing a mean rendition. Of a cross between variation of the sophisticated Foxtrot, mixed with some Can, can steps, with a tinge of the Twist, a dash of Cabbage patch, the Jerk, some fancy foot work Camel walk, swingin a smoothness of the Hustle oul stirring , magical moves of the Moon Walk, the Runnin Man with a tempo based on Go-Go, and doing the Boogaloo. Making you do the Monkey,..trust me it's a distinct gyration of invigoration dance that and will last throughout the ages.

Where being such a hypnotic and ultra melodic, big brain artist of the absolute smartest. Kickin smooth moves as a certified back it up in your face all over the place baddass. I'm a ballin scholar quick strike party starter and man do I enjoy getting down with those from miles around and boy oh boy do I ever love the parades,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Now if that's to in anyway be likened to, equated as or trumped up as arrogance, just because I don't take crap from nobody. By all means you just keep on prancin and I'll keep you dancin there pal,..don't be confused, I'm old school and what I kick is hip script and I don't stammer and hit like a Hammer.

Owwwww,.. Git up !!!

BWJiPUWoB4k

mabrignani
12-28-2009, 08:13 PM
this guy laughs super hardcore after every sentence, so much that he has to bold it every single time to get the point across that he really thinks he is funny.

HoopsCzar
12-28-2009, 08:21 PM
this guy laughs super hardcore after every sentence, so much that he has to bold it every single time to get the point across that he really thinks he is funny.

Now see magpie,..

You just read what you've just been compelled to have scribbled and know the inference of how super clueless serious you want to be taken. :downspin:

Then you dare try straight faced telling me or anybody else with good sense. That you don't know how hard you make me laugh,..LMAO !!!

HoopsCzar
12-28-2009, 09:06 PM
retard :D
im just waiting for another long reply from you that doesnt make a single bit of sense.

take care

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T9Nh65MTx9o/R9_exY9DCPI/AAAAAAAAAkY/p_8CHPvFb_E/s320/fool+me+twice+bernanke+shame+on+me.gif

Duncan21kid
12-29-2009, 03:30 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T9Nh65MTx9o/R9_exY9DCPI/AAAAAAAAAkY/p_8CHPvFb_E/s320/fool+me+twice+bernanke+shame+on+me.gif

HoopsCzar say's,... Heeeee's Baaaaack and at 14-10 to seek serious medical help !!!

HoopsCzar
12-29-2009, 04:29 PM
There is a reason Melvin Ely is a free agent right now, his Bball IQ terrible, and that is being nice, and his "D" is just as bad. The Spurs had him once and got rid of him for a reason, why would they want him back?

Almond is a scorer, which something the Spurs don't really need, they need a defender, I don't know much about him except from stats, but the stats indicate his "D" is not very good.

Nope you're missing it Cheryl,..

See the game is larger than and Ely having gotten a ring with the Spurs before. Isn't like revisiting an argument with an old boyfriend or girlfriend. So the question of whether they're fawning over wanting Ely or not.

Actually teeters on signifying the Spurs decision makers as those having constructed this top 5 in cost and .500 ball return. Would have to be a coax of financial fools and fumbling frauds because there's no question via skills set they need him or somebody like him in regards to skills set,..watch how many points, rebounds and how often the Spurs get beat in transition.

Again having forced Drew Gooden to sour on staying from his brief experience with Popovich and Rasheed Wallace absolutely refused to even consider it. The skills set was left open and in such dire need and Buford certainly didn't get by signing McDyess and retaining Ratliff either,..watch how this team struggles both offensively and defensively off the post as a result.

It doesn't have to be Ely but he's the best of what's left and plenty good enough to rotate in and fill that void that be it inferior basketball understanding to grasp their costly shortcoming. Or intolerable acceptance of others having any interest to deal with Popovich or haggle with Buford.

So bottom line fact remains if not Ely as the best of whats left and nobody else of the skills set is brought in. Tim Duncan or not this teams chances of truly competing as any serious contender is reduced to non existent,..zip, zilch, nope, ugh, ugh, no and it ain't gonna happen.

Your also contending the Spurs don't need Morris Almonds range firing scoring as a big athletic SG. Is to allege they've already secured one better on this team,..if so who do you think it is?

See it's widely trumpeted that defense is alleged to win championships. But yet game after game be it exhibition, regular season, playoffs or championship series. It's conclusively proven that it's a teams ability to score more points than their opponents is actually the formula that wins these games,..it's fact and no I'm not one resigned to parrot an overused win by D alone cliche.

The Spurs aren't winning with all the money they've allotted and now it's value time. Which you're absolutely not going to find any long ball defensive gem like a basketball version of a Lester Hayes, Ronnie Lott, Gary Fencik, Mel Blount, Dion Sanders, Mel Renfro, Cliff Harris Charlie Waters,..Nor are you going to find any interior stonewall enforcers like some NBA version of a Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, James Harrison or Dick Butkus either.

If there's not a change of mindset and addition of skills sets here. This expensive team will do good to secure an 8th seed and lay prey to getting bounced out of those playoffs in the 1st round of exposure,..like clockwork,

Right now the open book script to beating these Spurs is front Duncan on the post to make him work hard for his looks. Force the range shooting deficient Parker to shoot from the perimeter and let Manu check in and wear himself out trying to score and create enough to close the gap and dare anybody else on the team to beat you,..and the better balanced teams will unquestionably sweep them.

Stringer_Bell
12-29-2009, 05:18 PM
The OP answers questions in great detail, so I have a few questions...

Are people even aloud to create threads without at least 1K posts?
Are you Melvin Ely's agent? Or Melvin Ely himself?
How do you manage to type so much and say nothing?

And, does the peanut gallery enjoy giving you the same attention you give them?

omg this thread hurts my head. good job! :toast

HoopsCzar
12-29-2009, 05:58 PM
The OP answers questions in great detail, so I have a few questions...

Are people even aloud to create threads without at least 1K posts?
Are you Melvin Ely's agent? Or Melvin Ely himself?
How do you manage to type so much and say nothing?

And, does the peanut gallery enjoy giving you the same attention you give them?

omg this thread hurts my head. good job! :toast

Oh Jeez there Tinker Bell,..

Could you made it anymore evident that you're just another no content, know nothing, cluelessly crying and jock stalking nobody,..ROTFL !!!

You know if your toiling with such an extreme inferiority complex wasn't so glaring. I'd possibly even almost mistaken you for a good willed chiding baller.

But the look on you is so clear that the only way anybody can couple you with anything to do with making sense with a ball. Is placing you on the other end of the training where you can excel at trying to fetch one,..

Here's to looking out for you,..from the OP to the dopey.

http://smartdogs.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dumb-dog-crossing.jpg

TheSullyMonster
12-29-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm not sure if you're aware, so I'd like to inform you.

Commas don't need to be immediately followed by a period. Or two. Or any quantity, actually.

HoopsCzar
12-29-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure if you're aware, so I'd like to inform you.

Commas don't need to be immediately followed by a period. Or two. Or any quantity, actually.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_apr2004/UselessBull.jpg

Stringer_Bell
12-30-2009, 12:27 AM
Could you made it anymore evident that you're just another no content, know nothing, cluelessly crying and jock stalking nobody,..ROTFL !!!

Jock stalking? I just thought there was an unspoken rule about starting useless threads in this section when you have less than 1K posts. Ofc, this is no longer a useless thread due to its entertainment value.

anywayz, ur funny, r u sum1's troll account?

Zero_Twilight
12-30-2009, 01:17 AM
HoopsCzar, your posts are like a form of witchcraft.

I tried to read it, but I suddenly become dizzy and my train of thought is lost in a purple hazy dyslexic trance. I'm still recovering. You're like a villain from a Batman comic. The Riddler has nothing on you.

It may seem like I'm joining the mob for the purpose of insulting you but I have a soft spot for the underdog and believe me that insulting you is not my intention.

Keep on, keep, keepin on.

L.I.T
12-30-2009, 01:19 AM
Jock stalking? I just thought there was an unspoken rule about starting useless threads in this section when you have less than 1K posts. Ofc, this is no longer a useless thread due to its entertainment value.

anywayz, ur funny, r u sum1's troll account?

Never been that rule; spoken, unspoken, implied or otherwise.

Dammit. This thread has me typing in forced rhyme.

*random bold*

holcs50
12-30-2009, 02:16 AM
Holy shit. This guy has some crazy posts. Whoever said he's high is waaaay off. It's more like Dr. Seuss on mushrooms, opiates or maybe even crack. Reading a few of them kind of makes my head hurt because you have to read each sentence like 3 times, they are so grammatically flawed. On the other hand I was smiling and slightly ROFLLMFAO through most of his posts. I've never seen a person take a one sentence reply and write 5 paragraphs on it, add in the constant bolding and laughing at his own expense. Gotta say I like this troll, but there's no way in hell I'm reading every post.

cherylsteele
12-30-2009, 04:18 AM
Nope you're missing it Cheryl,..

See the game is larger than and Ely having gotten a ring with the Spurs before. Isn't like revisiting an argument with an old boyfriend or girlfriend. So the question of whether they're fawning over wanting Ely or not.
Actually....you're missing it....badly.
Ely only played 6 games for the Spurs in 2007, none in the playoffs, he only received a ring because he happened to be on the roster during the year, it doesn't mean he did anything of consequence to contribute to winning a title, there is a reason the Spurs got rid of him. Plus, he has played 2 more years and has not improved at all.

Your also contending the Spurs don't need Morris Almonds range firing scoring as a big athletic SG. Is to allege they've already secured one better on this team,..if so who do you think it is?

See it's widely trumpeted that defense is alleged to win championships. But yet game after game be it exhibition, regular season, playoffs or championship series. It's conclusively proven that it's a teams ability to score more points than their opponents is actually the formula that wins these games,..it's fact and no I'm not one resigned to parrot an overused win by D alone cliche.
You have to be able to make stops on the "D" to win in the playoffs, just ask the Phoenix Suns, all those high flying Don Nelson teams, etc. At team wins....in any sport.....by being able to make defensive stops, very, very rarely does a team win win offense alone.

Right now the open book script to beating these Spurs is front Duncan on the post to make him work hard for his looks. Force the range shooting deficient Parker to shoot from the perimeter and let Manu check in and wear himself out trying to score and create enough to close the gap and dare anybody else on the team to beat you,..and the better balanced teams will unquestionably sweep them.
Parker CAN hit those mid range shots, you obviously have not been watching him the last few years.
The Spurs' chemistry is starting to gel, so you keep thinking everything you are saying because you haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about.

You take up nearly half a forum page and say nothing, thank god you are not writing your random thoughts on paper, the rain forests would be obliterated by them.

HoopsCzar
12-30-2009, 10:25 AM
HoopsCzar, your posts are like a form of witchcraft.

I tried to read it, but I suddenly become dizzy and my train of thought is lost in a purple hazy dyslexic trance. I'm still recovering. You're like a villain from a Batman comic. The Riddler has nothing on you.

It may seem like I'm joining the mob for the purpose of insulting you but I have a soft spot for the underdog and believe me that insulting you is not my intention.

Keep on, keep, keepin on.

Zip it there Zero,..

See your delusional condition steeped in dyslexia and dweeb-dumb. Has been ball scholar diagnosed as theater induced psychosis. With like sending a signal of your being a witch with an vexed interest in becoming a warlock,..LMAO !!!

Thus I detect you've induced yourself into a panic condition where mentally it appears your love / hate / fear simplex of Batman. Is based in such a superhero falling the way of such villains as the Riddler and the Joker.

Yet has even progressed to infusing your childhood hero of " Underdog " somehow also being infused to morph into a snibbly whiplash character,..such a strange mix.

To conclude you're not " joining " the mob of fellow madcaps. You're genuinely comparably of their afflictions and disabilities and you've been accurately assessed by the doctor now,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

By all means " Batfan " know you're a capstone in clinical science,..and here's a clip for your conditional trip.

UQJuomxjkWg

HoopsCzar
12-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Actually....you're missing it....badly.
Ely only played 6 games for the Spurs in 2007, none in the playoffs, he only received a ring because he happened to be on the roster during the year, it doesn't mean he did anything of consequence to contribute to winning a title, there is a reason the Spurs got rid of him. Plus, he has played 2 more years and has not improved at all.

You have to be able to make stops on the "D" to win in the playoffs, just ask the Phoenix Suns, all those high flying Don Nelson teams, etc. At team wins....in any sport.....by being able to make defensive stops, very, very rarely does a team win win offense alone.

Parker CAN hit those mid range shots, you obviously have not been watching him the last few years.
The Spurs' chemistry is starting to gel, so you keep thinking everything you are saying because you haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about.

You take up nearly half a forum page and say nothing, thank god you are not writing your random thoughts on paper, the rain forests would be obliterated by them.

No Clang { I mean Cheryl },..LMAO !!!

See first off you're going to have to come out of that euphoric 2007 time warp. Before you'll ever be able to enter into any focus, understanding and be of a far more cognitive acceptance. That even though Melvin Ely was acquired by the Spurs in 2007 before the playoffs started. Even though they didn't physically need him they ensured no other contender would land him as to face him on their roster as an opponent,..and apparently it worked as planned.

However, it's now the 2009-10 season in the NBA and the Spurs aren't 2007 structured to be champions again this season right now as it stands,..repeat that.

Then to to the realization that these Spurs clearly need a skills set like Ely's or someone like it right now. Which brings us to having to accept that they don't have it and no semblance nor inference of conjuring any who, what, when nor where of that version of the Spurs achieved in 2007 has anything to do with this,..NOTHING !!!

See although aged Tim Duncan is still on par with his prior championship numbers. But he's not only playing more minutes to do it. But it's an 82 game season and he's not getting offside support on the blocks and the team is getting beat via that reality. Which is a aspect of how they're being attacked, exploited and hovering just above .500 basketball,..it means lesser talents are beating the team by that team assembly flaw there Clank.

Thus what I'm proposing is getting the man some operable assistance down on the low blocks. Which will leave Duncan fresher and more of a constant threat. Which will also loosen up the defense being played on Parker and Hill as PG's that's tasked with orchestrating offense off the pass or the shot,..limit their options, you yourself limit their production and force their one and only true versatile biginto a opponent to pick their times when to make him a non factor.

Thus in your apparently awaiting for that assistance to come from a grab bag. Of undersized and now aged Antonio McDyess or bigger but less faceted Theo Ratliff and non physical or athletic Matt Bonner,..you're unrealistic.

Where in your expecting that athletic and versatile big body support to arise and or appear from a younger but far less skilled tandem of Marcus Haislip or Ian Mahinmi,..you're insane.

As per Morris Almond,..

Here you're going to have to understand that we're not talking about neither Tony Parker nor his PG midrange shooting. See where Tony Parker is at the PG that isn't a player nor position of concern nor being discussed as a problem,..we're talking the range shooting SG position.

So unless you're waiting for Keith Bogans to be feared as a floor spreading threat. Or a Roger Mason that stands 6'5" but plays at a size far smaller or Malik Hairston to develop that range shooting niche you're leaving Ginobili out on an Island,..Findley's a great guy but he's a durability question mark who'll be a 37 year old swingman by the time the playoffs start and he's already in street clothes.

Thus even shifting back to your gearing be it known that Tony Parker absolutely isn't going to range shoot anybody to an NBA championship,..he's only moderately shot over .300% from the arc 5 times in his 9 year career and shooting it at a woeful .200% this season as we speak.

The fix support for Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and the entire teams chances. Is being able to pair Parker with a bigger SG and far better range shooter. To spread the floor for him and others to find better looks from the spacing that would create.

Thus Duncan can have less bodies to collapse on him and Parker would no longer be so forced into taking looks he's not able to convert. Which along with taking some scoring load off Ginobili as a rotation check in. It'd actually allow Parker to be able to focus on playing more to his dribble drive and midrange pull up strength with more floor spacing to operate within,..it's called understanding and scripting skills sets to exact court chemistry.

Take a look at this fire power floor element,..

bWzVJws8liM

cherylsteele
12-30-2009, 01:29 PM
All I can say is I sure am glad you're not the GM of the Spurs.

It is 2009-2010 and Ely still stinks.
You are the one who brought up the 2007 title year, not me, I simply stated he had little to nothing to do with that title run, there was reason he was not wanted here, and it is the same reason they still do not want him, even the Kings did not want him...this season, and they are far fom being solid on the inside, that should tell you something. Mahimi is better than Ely and look where he is.

As for your Almond highlights, I can show highlights of a player and make them look like a great player....Harold Miner, Almond looks slow and lumbering to me, on top of that I see nothing in that montage of his defensive work.

The rest of your post is just gibberish, all those words and you absolutely nothing really.

FromWayDowntown
12-30-2009, 01:36 PM
If only Phoenix or Utah or Cleveland had acquired Melvin Ely in the spring of 2007 . . . we'd have had an entirely different champion that season!!!

Clearly, Melvin Ely was a player capable of tilting the entire playoff tournament that season in favor of whatever team he played for. The Spurs can thank their lucky stars that they dodged the Melvin Ely bullet all those years ago with their foresight in dumping Eric Williams' salary. In fact, I'm quite sure that the Spurs' title banner should have its LOB removed and a profile pic of Melvin Ely put in its place.

HoopsCzar
12-30-2009, 04:14 PM
All I can say is I sure am glad you're not the GM of the Spurs.

It is 2009-2010 and Ely still stinks.
You are the one who brought up the 2007 title year, not me, I simply stated he had little to nothing to do with that title run, there was reason he was not wanted here, and it is the same reason they still do not want him, even the Kings did not want him...this season, and they are far fom being solid on the inside, that should tell you something. Mahimi is better than Ely and look where he is.

As for your Almond highlights, I can show highlights of a player and make them look like a great player....Harold Miner, Almond looks slow and lumbering to me, on top of that I see nothing in that montage of his defensive work.

The rest of your post is just gibberish, all those words and you absolutely nothing really.

Wrong again Cheryl,..and distinctly.

See forging yourself into having become the Baroness of bad shots. In message #68 YOU brought the Ely with the Spurs in 2007 inference up exclusively and as such,..and in direct quote too.

Now stop yer lying and listen,.. either you're now claiming you're misquoting yourself? Or that's just an amazing recollection of what you " didn't bring up ",..huh?

Even beyond that bad bounce there Baroness there's this,..

Anybody whom would dare allege that Ian Mahinmi is better than Melvin Ely at this juncture. Is nothing short of ability blind, basketball super stupid or both,..seems you're now shooting the bonus there Baroness.

Where to curry favor with their either yet to learn better or never knew plight. They should either be fed a growing kids diet or a night cap of warm milk and graham crackers for a late night treat,..it's not wrong not to know but it's relative and profound of you either way.

Thirdly,..there indeed is a very understandable reason why Melvin Ely is a free agent. So for the benefit of collective clarity lets get you up to speed here,..applying clipboard awareness, game grasp knowledge and organizational understanding to apply the sciences of basketball IQ.

See Ely signed with Sacramento after his contract with ship wrecked New Orleans expired this season. The Kings then got a chance to look at Sean May for dirt cheap and amidst an array of factors Ely was released in a numbers game,..with an equation of cutting cost, corralling youth and setting their sites on farming now in hopes of winning later.

See the Kings ownership and everybody else of interest of the sport better know the Kings aren't competing for anything but a yet to be determined lottery position in the forthcoming 2010 draft. So their focus is upon cutting cost and harvesting youth in efforts to build with to compete after this season,..they're currently trying to move SG/SF Kevin Martin and it's got nothing to do with lacking talent and all to do with cost.

So along with their gambling that PF Sean May whom was the 13th pick in the 2005 NBA draft could stay healthy. In their least expense youth movement they also have a 6'11" - 7'0" and 23 year old Jason Thompson who's logging over 42 mins a game to accelerate his impressive development in the post,..he's good now and has the potential to even become measurably better getting those minutes.

Right along with a 7'1" and even younger Spencer Hawes that's equally impressive and getting developmental minutes,..the Kings are clearly investing in the future and at 31 years of age Melvin Ely is a win now type element and expense that won't make them winners right now.

Where with this economy and unable to move a cap killing $9 million dollar per for Kenny Thomas's contract. Melvin Ely wouldn't have transformed the Kings from puzzle project to any championship competitor,..you understand that now?

With the Kings forced into playing the youngsters into future players by extensive experience minutes. A 31 year old vet like Melvin Ely whom plays the post would have seen sparse minutes and a mere expense. Thus no doubt the Kings needing to cut cost it was fiscally wise to let Ely go,..now you try infusing your Ian Mahinmi ignorance into that mix.

Now as for the Spurs,..

Unlike those playing to lose Kings the Spurs are trying to championship compete right now. And for good reason too with their window of prolonged opportunity on the short side of the clock,..and they don't have a Thompson and Hawes tandem they're waiting to land another lottery pick to add with.

Granted having filled the entire roster with the full allocation of players allowed under rule. In spite of no team wanting to eat money fact is it's an either or situation for the Spurs. Because they don't have every player they need to be a championship competitor. So now to improve it'd either require a trade partner to accept some non contributing commodity players in exchange for those whom are,..possible but not likely.

Or it'd take eating a portion of Marcus Haislip and Malik Hairston's contracts themselves. To waive them to free up the roster spots to add the help via the free agency wire and there are no other choices,..aside from losing this season and trying it again in the 2010-11 season.

Which would be a costly venture with being 5th in the league in cap cost and their core getting another year older. Along with the opportunity window of winning with them closing quiet unceremoniously,..and to do nothing would be bad math and buzzards luck there Baroness.

Oh and about Morris Almond's defense,..he's known to block the shots of centers.

3tzJFeFkn4Q

HoopsCzar
12-30-2009, 04:26 PM
This guy writes so incoherently its hard to follow but he seems to be implying that Popovich needs to call Morris Almond and Melvin Eli's agents as some sort of "solution" to the spurs current state of affairs.

This guy must be a comedian. Spurs don't need these guys, what they need is patience and time to let this team develop some chemistry and bonding. We've all seen flashes of what they are capable of when they play with some fire, especially Blair.

ppwfxg7veq4

FromWayDowntown
12-30-2009, 04:33 PM
I've cracked the code:

Here's my last post, in HoopsCzar-ese:

As only Phoenix or jute or Cleveland Melvin Elly in spring of 2007… we had obtained; in whole had the different pioneer who season! ! !

Clearly was Melvin Elly a competent player the whole championships - off which for, have played of group [xen].

The pulses can thank their lucky ASTRE qu' intend they ball Melvin these Elly all years with their forecast to avoided by Eric Williams' to fly remunerations.

In reality I rather certainly then Spurs' must the emblem of title LOB removed and PIC of diagram Melvin Elly have that its effective have become.

HoopsCzar
12-30-2009, 10:50 PM
If only Phoenix or Utah or Cleveland had acquired Melvin Ely in the spring of 2007 . . . we'd have had an entirely different champion that season!!!

Clearly, Melvin Ely was a player capable of tilting the entire playoff tournament that season in favor of whatever team he played for. The Spurs can thank their lucky stars that they dodged the Melvin Ely bullet all those years ago with their foresight in dumping Eric Williams' salary. In fact, I'm quite sure that the Spurs' title banner should have its LOB removed and a profile pic of Melvin Ely put in its place.

Say again,..

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jerry-lewis.jpg

FromWayDowntown
12-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Say again,..

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jerry-lewis.jpg

That even though Melvin Ely was acquired by the Spurs in 2007 before the playoffs started. Even though they didn't physically need him they ensured no other contender would land him as to face him on their roster as an opponent,..and apparently it worked as planned.

like you say, acquiring Melvin Ely to keep him off of any other roster was a masterstroke. It probably saved the Spurs in 2007. Lord knows how they could have possibly beaten any squad if doing so meant dealing with Melvin Ely!

Chieflion
12-31-2009, 03:36 AM
Guys, do not diss Melvin Ely. My Player in NBA 2k10 landed on the Lakers unfortunately by an accident and he is the only guy consistent enough to score when I pass the ball to him, netting me many assists.