PDA

View Full Version : The Kobe hate needs to stop!!

Red Hawk #21
12-21-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm getting fucking tired of the Kobe hate around here, jesus christ man. Yes, I know Kobe can be a douchebag at times. And I know he should be hated since this is Spurstalk and the Lakers are rivals of the spurs but seriously people should have a reason. There is so much useless hate for this guy. Its pretty annoying to call someone a "Rapist" because he lights up your team. Respect him, he's one of the greatest in the game. If he does some bullshit then you should feel free to insult him or whatever. But if you're gunna diss someone for lighting your team then you're a sore loser. Nuff said. Stop hating Kobe!

lefty
12-21-2009, 04:41 PM
No

Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Red Hawk #21
12-21-2009, 04:41 PM
No

Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

What is your reason for hating Kobe?

Culburn369
12-21-2009, 04:42 PM
They're panic struck. Kobe is on the precipice of true greatness that will bypass Jordan. Bryant needs to ring twice more in succession and he needs to have Boston waiting there in June of '10. He vanquishes them his triumph over Jordan will be imminent. All that need happen after that is an additional ringage over pedestrian competition. Then he will replace Jordan in the pantheon of Ruth, Jim Brown, Bulldog Brower, et al.

I. Hustle
12-21-2009, 04:42 PM
http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Killakobe81
12-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Who cares?! Let 'em hate ...doesnt change the facts ....Kobe is best in the game future Hof'er. Finals MVP. MVp and 4 time (and counting) champ!

lefty
12-21-2009, 04:43 PM
All the stupid Lakers vs Jordan threads started by some stupid insecure Laker trolls.

Otherwise, I wouldn't hate him.

Thank you, Laker trolls

pauls931
12-21-2009, 04:44 PM
I think it's laker fans, not kobe that brings out the hate.

Chomag
12-21-2009, 04:44 PM
http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

First thing that came to my mind when I read the thread. lol

Allanon
12-21-2009, 04:45 PM
It's a never ending circle.

Kobe haters hate on Kobe. Laker fans come up with even more threads.

So in effect, the more the haters talk about Kobe, the more Kobe keeps coming up.

Stop the hate and you stop the "Kobe is the greatest" threads. :lol

I'd bet you guys right now this recent rash of Kobe love/hate was started a week ago by a Kobe hater.

Red Hawk #21
12-21-2009, 04:45 PM
All the stupid Lakers vs Jordan threads started by some stupid insecure Laker trolls.

Otherwise, I wouldn't hate him.

Thank you, Laker trolls

This is exactly what Im talking about. I understand if you hate Laker fan but don't hate Kobe. Don't let your hate blind you of seeing the true greatness of Kobe Bryant.

lefty
12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
This is exactly what Im talking about. I understand if you hate Laker fan but don't hate Kobe. Don't let your hate blind you of seeing the true greatness of Kobe Bryant.
Isn't Joe Johnson the greatest ? :lol

Red Hawk #21
12-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Isn't Joe Johnson the greatest ? :lol

WTF? I never said Joe Johnson was the greatest. Where'd you get that from? Check my posts and tell me where you see that.

Fpoonsie
12-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Um, you know, that’s when I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no.

I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy. Get it over here, buddy. Let's do this.

I. Hustle
12-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Horry has more rings than Kobe and Jordan so he is better than both of them.

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 04:54 PM

The Kobe MJ comparisons. Once those stop, I'll stop hating Kobe.

lefty
12-21-2009, 04:57 PM
WTF? I never said Joe Johnson was the greatest. Where'd you get that from? Check my posts and tell me where you see that.
Just kidding :lol

Fabbs
12-21-2009, 04:58 PM
:rollin winner.
This captures The Laker Boy poster(s) et al.

ChrisRichards
12-21-2009, 04:58 PM
i respect Kobe's skills, I think he's a top 5 player right now (bron,melo,cp3,dwight,kobe) in that order, but i can never respect him as a person. anytime a teammate snithces on another one, rapes women and is a selfish/glory hound player, it just leaves bad taste in my mouth.

nut yeha. i respect him. i think he's a top 20 player when he retires. but he needs to stop being phony and copying mj.

lefty
12-21-2009, 05:00 PM
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/garbagetimeallstars/mvpcouchrage.jpg

Bukefal
12-21-2009, 05:21 PM
It's not because of the rivalry, because I and many do not have anything against other laker players. But Kobe is just Kobe. Kobe is just a dick, he is a egocentric asshole, so are most of his fans. + those fans arrent really fans because they are so die hard, but just because the Hype and the kobe hype.

But, that doesnt mean that Kobe is bad, as a basketballer he is great, one of the greatest. His talent is amazing. But still, he is an asshole :lol

hater
12-21-2009, 05:24 PM
no hate for kobe at all.

great player, but he's just not as good as most lakerfans claim him to be. He needed Shaqtus to get his first 3 rings, and Gasol to get his 4th. He hasn't won shit by himself and he is compared to Jordan LMAO!

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2009, 05:43 PM
I hate Kobe because I'm weird..I'm against certain things like rape and disrespect towards teammates and people in general..I have strange morals, uh?..

Bukefal
12-21-2009, 05:47 PM
no hate for kobe at all.

great player, but he's just not as good as most lakerfans claim him to be. He needed Shaqtus to get his first 3 rings, and Gasol to get his 4th. He hasn't won shit by himself and he is compared to Jordan LMAO!

:lol yeah indeed, that's something I dont get. Kobe does not deserve to even be in the same sentence as MJ. Kobe is great, but comparing him with MJ is over the top

samikeyp
12-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Stop hating Kobe!

Or?

ChrisRichards
12-21-2009, 05:52 PM
:lol what i dont get is all these kids putting jordan in a pedestal as if they SAW him play. listen, watching hundres of his highlights on youtube does'nt qualify.

i mean, yeah jordan is better than kobe but it seriously gives me a heart attack everytime these 17 year old kids tells us why jordan is better. i mean seriously stfu :lol

samikeyp
12-21-2009, 05:57 PM
:lol what i dont get is all these kids putting jordan in a pedestal as if they SAW him play. listen, watching hundres of his highlights on youtube does'nt qualify.

i mean, yeah jordan is better than kobe but it seriously gives me a heart attack everytime these 17 year old kids tells us why jordan is better. i mean seriously stfu :lol

Well said.

As someone who has seen both, IMO there will never be a player like MJ again but I also believe the same about Kobe. They are both once in a generation types. Kobe will never be the next Jordan but those who follow him, won't ever be the next Kobe either.

Killakobe81
12-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Agree with the last two posts. Kobe aint Jordan but he is equally as great in a different way ... MJ may be better but I I doubt the gap is as wide as some think which was the OP point ...but agree if you havent seen the guy play ...
Check my posts all start with comparing players since 1980 (my 1st year watching sports) I saw the end of Kareem's prime (early 80's ) and sTILL don't feel I can judge him fairly ...but IMHO Kareem edges Hakeem for best center I ever saw and Jordan edges Kobe as well ...for now.

ElNono
12-21-2009, 06:19 PM
I Hate to say it, but...

Insecure Laker fan >>> Insecure Hawks fan

And BTW, Kobe is actually well respected around here. It's when delusional Lakerfan come around with fantasies that you get a reaction...

Bukefal
12-21-2009, 06:29 PM

Yeah. Im sure glad Ive been able to follow, see and witness this man in my life, the legend. Nobody comes even close to MJ. No Lebron, No Kobe.

Every basketball fan who missed the opportunity of witnessing Jordan has in my eyes missed the best thing of the game.

Anyway, back to Kobe, he still sucks :lol

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 06:33 PM

I guess since I never saw Wilt Chamberlain play I'm not allowed to say Wilt is better than Nenad Kristic.

ElNono
12-21-2009, 06:36 PM
I guess since I never saw Wilt Chamberlain play I'm not allowed to say Wilt is better than Nenad Kristic.

You are, in fact, not allowed... :lol

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
You are, in fact, not allowed... :lol

My bad.

Nenad Kristic > Wilt Chamberlain and Kareem Abdul Jabbar

crc21209
12-21-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm getting fucking tired of the Kobe hate around here, jesus christ man. Yes, I know Kobe can be a douchebag at times. And I know he should be hated since this is Spurstalk and the Lakers are rivals of the spurs but seriously people should have a reason. There is so much useless hate for this guy. Its pretty annoying to call someone a "Rapist" because he lights up your team. Respect him, he's one of the greatest in the game. If he does some bullshit then you should feel free to insult him or whatever. But if you're gunna diss someone for lighting your team then you're a sore loser. Nuff said. Stop hating Kobe!

Stfu :lol

milkshakeballa
12-21-2009, 06:42 PM
no hate for kobe at all.

this is dumber than any ridiculous argument a kobe fan makes.....

how fukni retarded is this...

crc21209
12-21-2009, 06:42 PM

Actually what I hate is the opposite...these kids nowadays blowing Kobe and hating on Jordan when they never once saw Jordan play...

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Actually what I hate is the opposite...these kids nowadays blowing Kobe and hating on Jordan when they never once saw Jordan play...

:lmao owned (and there are a lot more of what you just described than what ChrisRichards described).

Allanon
12-21-2009, 06:46 PM
This is where the MJ lovers are overly-sensitive and have to post Jordan threads.

Even the Kobe lovers say MJ is the GOAT; but that's just not good enough for the MJ lovers.

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 06:47 PM
This is where the MJ lovers are overly-sensitive.

Even the Kobe lovers say MJ is the GOAT; but that's not good enough; apparently.

I love how anyone who says MJ is WAY better than Kobe is considered an MJ lover by Lakerfan.

Allanon
12-21-2009, 06:48 PM
I love how anyone who says MJ is WAY better than Kobe is considered an MJ lover by Lakerfan.

The same can be said in reverse. Fair enough in my book.

Goran Dragic
12-21-2009, 06:49 PM
The same can be said in reverse. Fair enough in my book.

Except every fan base outside of LA fans agrees that MJ > Kobe. It's ONLY la fans who feel different.

Allanon
12-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Except every fan base outside of LA fans agrees that MJ > Kobe. It's ONLY la fans who feel different.

Where do LA fans feel different?

I've never said Kobe > MJ and from all the posts here, Laker fans are still saying MJ is GOAT.

What are you talking about?

ChrisRichards
12-21-2009, 06:53 PM
thise kid are kobe fans. smart basketball fans in general would not even touch this subject unless they can honestly make a comparison between the two.

It's a never ending circle.

Kobe haters hate on Kobe. Laker fans come up with even more threads.

So in effect, the more the haters talk about Kobe, the more Kobe keeps coming up.

Stop the hate and you stop the "Kobe is the greatest" threads. :lol

I'd bet you guys right now this recent rash of Kobe love/hate was started a week ago by a Kobe hater.
i think it's the other way around. if kobe worshipers stopped trying to compare kobe to jordan, then people wouldn't have to hate kobe so much.

i remember at least i didn't hate kobe, i just didn't like him. then all these kobe fans around me started to compare him to jordan in 2006 and all of a sudden they made me hate him because the comparison is not logical especially after he quit on the lakers and the 2008 finals embarrassment. the voices got amazingly quieter after 2008 but laker fans are opportunistic so now when kobe is back on top, lakerfan coming back in hordes with the jordan-kobe comparisons. the difference though, is when jordan was on top, he never came back down. and that's what makes jordan the greatest. consistent greatness, something kobe can no longer achieve.

Goran Dragic
Where do LA fans feel different?

I've never said Kobe > MJ and from all the posts here, Laker fans are still saying MJ is GOAT.

What are you talking about?

Fine, only LA fans disagree that MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

Better?

Allanon
12-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Fine, only LA fans disagree that MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

Better?

If that's what you are saying then you are wrong.

Are you saying LA Fans are the only ones saying Kobe is starting to have a case? In that scenario, you are mistaken.

Phil Jackson said he would take Kobe over MJ on a buzzer beater.
Even John Sally, who played with both MJ and Kobe, recently said Kobe is getting into the conversation.
National media is starting to say it
JVG recently said Kobe is closing on MJ

What would be correct is if you say "only Kobe haters think Kobe is not closing on MJ."

In all reality, except for the Kobe haters, Kobe is indeed closing on MJ and it's only a natural order of things to happen as Kobe continues to put up numbers.

Kobe already has MJ irrevocably beat on buzzer beaters. Next to go will be Jordan's #2 standing as the most with 40 point games.

MJ retired years ago, how on earth could Kobe NOT be closing in on him? MJ can't respond to any of this and we can only watch as Kobe surpasses MJ's records.

12-21-2009, 07:04 PM
In all reality, except for the Kobe haters, Kobe is indeed closing on MJ and it's only a natural order of things to happen as Kobe continues to put up numbers.

MJ retired years ago, how on earth could Kobe NOT be closing in on him?
"closing on MJ" does not mean anything. lebron is "closing on jordan" and durant is "closing on jordan." everyone in the league is "closing on jordan" because jordan is no longer playing while the players left in the league still are. kobe is not even the most valuable player of his generation.

Allanon
12-21-2009, 07:06 PM
"closing on MJ" does not mean anything. lebron is "closing on jordan" and durant is "closing on jordan." everyone in the league is "closing on jordan" because jordan is no longer playing while the players left in the league still are. kobe is not even the most valuable player of his generation.

Have you even looked at the forum today?

If it doesn't mean anything, you wouldn't have 20 threads about Kobe/Jordan.

You can see that the notion of Kobe closing in on Jordan really bothers the Kobe haters.

Ironically, the same people saying there is no comparison are the ones making the comparisons thereby validating that there is a Kobe/Jordan comparison :lol

12-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Have you even looked at the forum today?

If it doesn't mean anything, you wouldn't have 20 threads about Kobe/Jordan.

You can see that the notion of Kobe closing in on Jordan really bothers the Kobe haters.
lol, you still don't understand that it's the comparison lakerfans come up wth that makes people hate kobe. here's the order.

1. kobe does something great, no argument there.
2. kobefan gets a hard on, starts making wild comparisons to jordan.
3. nba fans who have watched jordan and kobe play say it's not close.
4. kobefan counter argues.
5. nba fans forced to list kobe's flaws such as giving up on a team, demanding to be traded, failing in the 2008 finals.
6. kobefan calls foul, refuses to listen, and labels them as haters.

Ironically, the same people saying there is no comparison are the ones making the comparisons thereby validating that there is a Kobe/Jordan comparison :lol
that does not make sense. saying there is no comparison means there is a comparison? wtf? need lakerfan logic goggles for this one.

12-21-2009, 07:16 PM
and the kobe threads are usually started by the abundance of lakerfans here. and some spurs trolls.

TheNextGen
12-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Is ChrisRichards, HarlemHEat and MiamiHeat the same guy?!

samikeyp
12-21-2009, 07:23 PM
I still want to know what will happen is the Kobe hate doesn't stop. :)

MiamiHeat
12-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Is ChrisRichards, HarlemHEat and MiamiHeat the same guy?!

no

HarlemHeat is a regular poster here for a while now, and so am I

ChrisRichards is a troll account by a Laker fan that popped up like 2 months ago.

Baseline
12-21-2009, 07:24 PM
What site are you reading, man? 97% of the stuff posted on this site is by idiot Laker fans who love Bryant.

The current Lakers would be a 60-win team without Bryant, so my argument would be to stop the love. He gets way too much credit as it is. It's ridiculous how overrated this guy is.

Pau Gasol has to go public in order to get more than 10-11 shots a game. All Bryant does is shoot, and he only passes in bailout situations.

So Bryant can score...so what? He's had two of the most dominant low post scorers (O'Neal and Gasol) playing with him for 70% of his career, yet he is still only a career 45% shooter. Am I supposed to stop the world and worship him?

LeBron shoots a better percentage than Bryant yet it could be argued that LeBron's best supporting cast wasn't as good as Bryant's worst supporting cast.

Put Bryant on the Cavaliers and they're an 8-seed.

MiamiHeat
12-21-2009, 07:26 PM
What site are you reading, man? 97% of the stuff posted on this site is by idiot Laker fans who love Bryant.

The current Lakers would be a 60-win team without Bryant, so my argument would be to stop the love. He gets way too much credit as it is. It's ridiculous how overrated this guy is.

Pau Gasol has to go public in order to get more than 10-11 shots a game. All Bryant does is shoot, and he only passes in bailout situations.

So Bryant can score...so what? He's had two of the most dominant low post scorers (O'Neal and Gasol) playing with him for 70% of his career, yet he is still only a career 45% shooter. Am I supposed to stop the world and worship him?

LeBron shoots a better percentage than Bryant yet it could be argued that LeBron's best supporting cast wasn't as good as Bryant's worst supporting cast.

That's a fucking FACT.

LeBron James has NEVER had anything near as good as Kobe has had on his team.

LeBron's BEST teammate has been....Mo Williams? Zydrunas Ilgauskas? Ben Wallace? washed up Shaq? LOL

TheNextGen
12-21-2009, 07:28 PM
That's a fucking FACT.

LeBron James has NEVER had anything near as good as Kobe has had on his team.

LeBron's BEST teammate has been....Mo Williams? Zydrunas Ilgauskas? Ben Wallace? washed up Shaq? LOL

how many all star games have Lebrons teamates been too and how many all stars games has Kobe's teammates been too?

Just curious.

ElNono
12-21-2009, 07:28 PM
lol, you still don't understand that it's the comparison lakerfans come up wth that makes people hate kobe. here's the order.

5. nba fans forced to list kobe's flaws such as giving up on a team, demanding to be traded, failing in the 2008 finals.

that does not make sense. saying there is no comparison means there is a comparison? wtf? need lakerfan logic goggles for this one.

You actually missed a few points:

- You MUST dog on everybody else on the Lakers team to highlight how important Kobe is. Basically, Gasol and Odom are trash, Artest was not that good after all, Fisher is done, and Bynum is injury prone and overly sentimental. Obviously, if somebody starts comparing OTHER players to them (ie: Dirk, Duncan) then you have to backtrack in all you've said.

- It's completely obligatory to play the "Phil Jackson said" card. Don't forget to remark how Phil's comments are completely unbiased, even though his success is entirely measured on how good his top player performs.

- If you didn't took a shit on Shaq, even tangentially, while making your point, you're not getting your bandwagoner Lakerfan membership card in the mail next month. Don't forget it's your duty to remind other fans how he had nothing to do with the early 2000 three-peat.

TheNextGen
12-21-2009, 07:29 PM

Before Gasol went to the Lakers, i bet you and your mom didnt even know who Gasol was. You would think maybe, just maybe, having Kobe on the team might have made these two guys better.

MiamiHeat
12-21-2009, 07:30 PM
You actually missed a few points:

- You MUST dog on everybody else on the Lakers team to highlight how important Kobe is. Basically, Gasol and Odom are trash, Artest was not that good after all, Fisher is done, and Bynum is injury prone and overly sentimental. Obviously, if somebody starts comparing OTHER players to them (ie: Dirk, Duncan) then you have to backtrack in all you've said.

- It's completely obligatory to play the "Phil Jackson said" card. Don't forget to remark how Phil's comments are completely unbiased, even though his success is entirely measured on how good his top player performs.

- If you didn't took a shit on Shaq, even tangentially, while making your point, you're not getting your bandwagoner Lakerfan membership card in the mail next month. Don't forget it's your duty to remind other fans how he had nothing to do with the early 2000 three-peat.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

laker fans don't realize how bad they are hurting kobe bryant's popularity

cobbler
12-21-2009, 07:37 PM
I hate Kobe because I'm weird..I'm against certain things like rape and disrespect towards teammates and people in general..I have strange morals, uh?..

And what of truth, retribution, and forgiveness?

Allanon
12-21-2009, 07:37 PM

You would be right if the list was true. But you're not.

#2 is missing but #3 happens when Kobe gets positive press.

Show me any post where #2 happens and I'll find you a Kobe hater post that came before it.

Anytime Kobe has a great game:
a) Kobe got bailed out by the refs
b) Kobe is a rapist
c) Kobe will never be Jordan

Then we end up with 20 Kobe/Jordan threads. It's like clock-work.

WTF are you reading? I'm saying the Kobe haters make the comparison. Look at the threads and open your eyes at how many stats were put up to compare Jordan to Kobe.

Jordan lovers say there is no comparison then proceed to make the comparison to Kobe. By looking up stats and comparing Kobe to Jordan, you're validating a comparison you say doesn't exist :lol

Allanon
12-21-2009, 07:53 PM
I still want to know what will happen is the Kobe hate doesn't stop. :)

20 more Kobe threads.

Kobe hate breeds Kobe love which breeds more Kobe threads.

This is why there are so many Kobe threads. It's a never-ending cycle and apparently people like talking about Kobe :lol

Chieflion
12-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Stopping Kobe hate from posters like MiamiHeat is like telling people to stop masturbating. Not gonna happen.

ChrisRichards
12-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Stopping Kobe hate from posters like MiamiHeat is like telling people to stop masturbating. Not gonna happen.
gay.

whats with the masturbating reference. are you a virgin? :lol:lol:lol

12-21-2009, 08:01 PM
You would be right if the list was true. But you're not.

#2 is missing but #3 happens when Kobe gets positive press.

Show me any post where #2 happens and I'll find you a Kobe hater post that came before it.
um, really? what's more likely:
A. kobefan going "yeah kobe's the greatest, look at that shot, he's just as good as jordan"

or

B. nba fan going "kobe just made a buzzer beater, but i must find a way to put him down, he's no jordan"

seriously? why the fuck would a nba fan do that? that's smoking a everyone is against kobe bryant conspiracy theory. it's lakerfan instigating the debate. lakerfan is more likely to bring up the comparison. how many threads have you seen recently that started with "no one brought this up but kobe is no bill russell" just to hate on kobe? the hate starts because nba fans need to list kobe's flaws to stop lakerfan from making these whimsical comparisons.

WTF are you reading? I'm saying the Kobe haters make the comparison. Look at the threads and open your eyes at how many stats were put up to compare Jordan to Kobe.

Jordan lovers say there is no comparison then proceed to make the comparison to Kobe. By looking up stats and comparing Kobe to Jordan, you're validating a comparison you say doesn't exist :lol
sigh.. again i need to bring out the lakerfan logic goggles.

dumb spurs fan: michael finley is just as good as kobe bryant.
lakerfan: uhh no, there is no comparison. look at bryant's stats, winning metality, and number of championships. compared to finley, it's no match.
dumb spurs fan: ha, you just pulled out statistics to compare the two. you just validated the comparison! now that you compared the two, this comparison is forever "debatable."

and again, kobe threads are started by lakerfans and retarded trolls.

Chieflion
12-21-2009, 08:11 PM
gay.

whats with the masturbating reference. are you a virgin? :lol:lol:lol
Why are you so sensitive?

Allanon
12-21-2009, 08:13 PM
um, really? what's more likely:
A. kobefan going "yeah kobe's the greatest, look at that shot, he's just as good as jordan"

or

B. nba fan going "kobe just made a buzzer beater, but i must find a way to put him down, he's no jordan"

B. Just look at the threads. Jordan is never brought up by Kobe fans until NBA fan finds a way to talk shit about Kobe. Or there was a great Kobe game. Can't blame Kobe fan for being excited by a win.

seriously? why the fuck would a nba fan do that? that's smoking a everyone is against kobe bryant conspiracy theory. it's lakerfan instigating the debate. lakerfan is more likely to bring up the comparison. how many threads have you seen recently that started with "no one brought this up but kobe is no bill russell" just to hate on kobe? the hate starts because nba fans need to list kobe's flaws to stop lakerfan from making these whimsical comparisons.

Again, show me 1 fucking thread with Lakerfan supposedly saying Kobe is greater than Jordan without a Kobe hater bringing it up first.

Just find me one. And I'll find you the hater comment before it. Kobe hate brings on Kobe love.

sigh.. again i need to bring out the lakerfan logic goggles.

dumb spurs fan: michael finley is just as good as kobe bryant.
lakerfan: uhh no, there is no comparison. look at bryant's stats, winning metality, and number of championships. compared to finley, it's no match.
dumb spurs fan: ha, you just pulled out statistics to compare the two. you just validated the comparison! now that you compared the two, this comparison is forever "debatable."

Spurfan doesn't say this. When they do then we can make the debate.

If LeBron versus Kobe is brought up, the comparison is made. If Finley vs Kobe is brought up, no comparison is made, just laughed at.

and again, kobe threads are started by lakerfans and retarded trolls.

Kobe threads are started after Kobe wins a game...like after the Bucks win. Sure.

But outside of these, they are made by Kobe haters or just Kobe informational articles. Have a look for yourself.

12-21-2009, 08:46 PM
B. Just look at the threads. Jordan is never brought up by Kobe fans until NBA fan finds a way to talk shit about Kobe. Or there was a great Kobe game. Can't blame Kobe fan for being excited by a win.

Again, show me 1 fucking thread with Lakerfan supposedly saying Kobe is greater than Jordan without a Kobe hater bringing it up first.

Just find me one. And I'll find you the hater comment before it. Kobe hate brings on Kobe love.
only if you find a thread with a nba fan saying kobe is no jordan before lakerfan makes the comparison. this will turn into a which came first, the chicken or the egg argument. i'm just trying to let you know why nba fans "hate on" kobe, because they have to list the kobe's flaws to say the kobe to jordan comparisons aren't valid. i dont like garnett but i don't go out and make "garnett is no tim duncan" threads just to put him down. only when people write garnett is better than duncan threads do i start putting garnett down.

Spurfan doesn't say this. When they do then we can make the debate.

If LeBron versus Kobe is brought up, the comparison is made. If Finley vs Kobe is brought up, no comparison is made, just laughed at.
and to compare lebron to kobe, a nba fan will have to list lebron's flaws such as no rings and still young. then cavs fan will scream foul and label nba fans as "lebron haters" the same way lakerfan calls nba fans "kobe haters." in reality, there is no argument who was greater, at least right now. entertaining an argument only brings kobe down a level he same way a kobe vs jordan argument brings jordan down a level. a valid argument would be shaq vs. duncan vs. kobe because a logical nba fan would know that is arguable.

Kobe threads are started after Kobe wins a game...like after the Bucks win. Sure.

But outside of these, they are made by Kobe haters or just Kobe informational articles. Have a look for yourself.
yes, this is where it usually begins. a kobe fanboy getting excited and making the dumb comparisons to jordan. or an article created by the media to instigate debate. certainly does not originate from a random nba fan trying to hate on kobe. it's simple, stop trying to argue kobe is as great as jordan and people won't have to recall all of kobe's flaws. just as lebron would be more enjoyable to watch if cavs fans stopped trying to say he's greater than kobe, or the king, or the chosen one.

anyways, i think i spent my yearly quota arguing with lakerfan.

Allanon
12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
only if you find a thread with a nba fan saying kobe is no jordan before lakerfan makes the comparison.

Deal. Hang on.

Here you go.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141546

D228 obviously isn't a Kobe fan. Have a look at post #2.

Then look at post #3.

It's like clock-work :lol

12-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Deal. Hang on.
it will have to predate any kobe > jordan threads. i believe the comparison started surfacing in 2006. like i said, it's a which came first, the chicken or the egg argument because how do you know that post didn't stem from a kobe > jordan lakerfan post? i'm not going to turn this into a who can find the first comparison between kobe and jordan search, matching ones started by a nba fan with ones started by lakerfan. i'm on winter break but i'm not THAT bored to search the internet of articles/threads years ago. you can reread my previous post on why nba fan "hates on" kobe.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142492
lakerfan bringing up the subject. it's an article but it's lakerfan/media instigating the debate.

click on the author:
"I am Marcel and I am a 17 year old who lives in San Diego. I am a die hard Laker and Dodger fan."

yeah, seriously, don't want to get into this who can find more threads. my previous post pretty much explains it all.

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2009, 09:37 PM
It's not fair what 024 and Elnono are doing to this thread, they're just toying with them..

Allanon's posts have really lacked quality since the Lakers won the title..he lost his humility as a fan really quickly..from using the typical inaccurate arguments to defend Kobe against superior players, to defending Culbear being a child molester..

Allanon
12-22-2009, 02:00 AM
It's not fair what 024 and Elnono are doing to this thread, they're just toying with them..

Allanon's posts have really lacked quality since the Lakers won the title..he lost his humility as a fan really quickly..from using the typical inaccurate arguments to defend Kobe against superior players, to defending Culbear being a child molester..

Nah, not since the Lakers won the title.

My posts have been lacking the same quality all along since signing up after the Gasol trade

I don't bring up Kobe/Jordan first; check my posts.

But I do enjoy riding the Kobe haters once they start hatin' though...gotta keep 'em in check :lol