PDA

View Full Version : Where's Glenn Robinson?

Walton Buys Off Me
04-24-2005, 08:25 PM
It's not like Bowen is doing ANYTHING..........as per usual.

adidas11
Bowen sucks. Miller is taking him apart.

PM5K
Game Blog Thread.

exstatic
04-24-2005, 08:27 PM
You mean other than shutting down Carmello, COLD?

Bowen for DPOY.

Walton Buys Off Me
04-24-2005, 08:27 PM
Bowen is the worst starter in the entire league- and that includes the digshit on Atlanta.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 08:28 PM
The problem is right now we have Bruce on Andre and the guy's still lighting us up.

The only guy on our team capable of slowing down Andre Miller didn't make the damn playoff roster.

exstatic
04-24-2005, 08:30 PM
You think Mike Wilks could stop Miller? :lmaoX1billion

Mr. Peabody
Bowen is the worst starter in the entire league- and that includes the digshit on Atlanta.

:rolleyes The guys is a perennial All-Defense pick.
________
Nexium settlement info (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

Walton Buys Off Me
Shutting down the soft ice cream that is Carmelo is hardly an accomplishment. Maybe you're not watching the game but Andre Miller is basically taking Bowen to and from school on virtually every possession and the idiot Popovich has Glenn Robinson sitting on the bench. If Bowen isn't playing defense, there are women that would be more useful out there.

If we lose this series, I want Popovich fired.

ZStomp
The problem is right now we have Bruce on Andre and the guy's still lighting us up.

The only guy on our team capable of slowing down Andre Miller didn't make the damn playoff roster.

Who??

Wilks? :lol

Marks? :lol

Johnson? :lol

Mr. Peabody
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Shutting down the soft ice cream that is Carmelo is hardly an accomplishment. Maybe you're not watching the game but Andre Miller is basically taking Bowen to and from school on virtually every possession and the idiot Popovich has Glenn Robinson sitting on the bench. If Bowen isn't playing defense, there are women that would be more useful out there.

One half and you are already bitching?!?
________
The Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

ZStomp
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM

Turn off the PC and stop bitching!

ZStomp
04-24-2005, 08:32 PM
One half and you are already bitching?!?

Tell me about it. Get over it.

PS. If the Spurs lose the series....Pop is not going anywhere.

exstatic
04-24-2005, 08:33 PM

People in hell want icewater. I don't think they're getting any, either.

Dre_7
04-24-2005, 08:33 PM

Barring a major injury, we are not gonna lose this series!

PM5K
04-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Game Blog Thread.

exstatic
04-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Walton doesn't like to throw his tantrums in the game blog. Too big a chance of being ignored.

PM5K
04-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Walton doesn't like to throw his tantrums in the game blog. Too big a chance of being ignored.

Yeah I know...

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Y'all don't understand this apparently. The problem with Miller is that he is tall for a point and more importantly he's extremely cut (strong). That's a matchup problem for the skinnier Parker and the slower Udrih.

Wilks is built like a bulldog and would be able to handle the physicality of Miller.

GrandeDavid
04-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Right, where the fuck is the Big Dog? Bowen and Brent Barry might want to think of getting out of the headlights, freaking timid deer!

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Um, Barry is playing some great ball right now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Looks like GRob is this year's '03 Steve Kerr.

Spurminator
04-24-2005, 09:57 PM
LOL.

So we lost this game because of Bowen's lack of offense and Mike Wilks being left off the roster.

You guys are fucking geniuses.

E20
04-24-2005, 10:01 PM

2 TO's
4 Assists

HEDO was way better. BRENT NEEDS TO STEP UP!!!!!!!!

exstatic
04-24-2005, 10:03 PM

What fucking game were you watching? He was the fucking invisible man, milk carton grill motherfucker that he usually is in any big game. Get RID of his ass.

Please get well, Devin.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:21 PM
The only flow the offense had all night was with Barry running point in the third.

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:23 PM
What else is new.

Barry has shot pathetic and played passive all year.

But, it is Pop's fault.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:34 PM
Barry had almost as many assists as anyone on our team tonight in half the time.

Our offense actually had flow with Barry at point and Tony at off guard, but it's not suprising it's lost on you Tpark, after all you think Pop isn't to blame for anything.

Jimcs50
04-24-2005, 10:36 PM
Barry played tentively on offense...he needs to play harder and shoot the freaking ball.

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:38 PM
It would have been nice had Barry made a shot.

Like he was brought in to do.

BUT.

I agree to this point, the offense flowed better with Barry at the point.

So to that, in game 2, keep Udrih on the bench.

Run Barry at the point, play Robinson using Udrih's minutes.

That I could go for.

They both couldnt do worse than Udrih did, his ball handling for a damn PG was horrible.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:42 PM
Who cares if it's scoring or assists, as long as the offense is clicking? It was. Tony had what 6 assists in 40 minutes. Barry played half of that and had four assists.

I didn't see Barry get many open looks. If he would have forced shots, you all would be killing him for that. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:44 PM
I want him to take shots.

When the guy WANTS to take shots, he makes ALOT.

Barry had 2 shots, both open looks, once in the first half, once in the second in front of the Nuggets bench.

Whatever.

But like I said, give Barry a few more minutes, and play Robinson in Udrih's minutes.

That simple.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:59 PM
That shot in front of the bench was not wide open :lol

Whatever.

We need to do more of Brent at point, with tony playing off guard.

Mr. Peabody
04-24-2005, 11:01 PM
No,the three Barry took in front of the Nuggets bench was wide open. He just missed it. He was hesitant and when he plays that way he is detrimental to the team.
________
Depakote settlement (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/depakote/)

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 11:02 PM
He had a guy running right at him and with the fadeaway action ended up standing on the Denver bench.

But if that's wide open to y'all, whatever.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Stupidest Thread of the Year

Bowen did his job -- stopping Carmelo. Carmelo has averaged near 20 ppg and 50% shooting in the second half of the season. Bowen's job was to nullify that.

If you want to bitch about GRob not getting more minutes I'll give you that. But he should have had some of BARRY's minutes, not Bowen's.

And for those who were bitching about Bowen not stopping Andre Miller, Bowen barely played against Andre. Tony Parker was the one who was used and abused by Miller -- Bowen guarded him for maybe four possessions all night.

Brent Barry was frickin' useless and Tony choked. Oh well .. on to game two.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-25-2005, 01:01 AM
If you want to bitch about GRob not getting more minutes I'll give you that. But he should have had some of BARRY's minutes, not Bowen's.

I won't disagree with you on that one Kori.