PDA

View Full Version : Spurs v. Clippers Chat

SpursFanFirst
12-21-2009, 08:45 PM
OK, all you bandwagonning, chat-roomers...
Where is everyone?
We're waiting for you!

Fundamental, Ash, Sequ, Caribbean, etc.

SpursFanFirst
12-21-2009, 08:45 PM
90210, Baseline Bum, Scud...

SpursFanFirst
12-21-2009, 09:07 PM
:depressed Where is everyone?

Fundamental
12-21-2009, 09:32 PM
i checked chatroom during 4th quarter, it was empty. Where were you, SFF?

draft87
12-21-2009, 09:43 PM
wow, they might actually be watching the game instead.... surprised there's no shit-talking yet. Anyway, I'm here because I figured there'd be some talk about the lineup change.

People were asking why Blair doesn't get more minutes- and a lost of wise fans were citing his foul trouble- tonight should help those who want more Blair understand why he hasn't been able to stay on the court. He made it only to the 8:20 mark in 1st quarter before he got pulled for 2 fouls. He hasn't found a way to make up for his lack of height against bigger teams like the Clippers.

I hope he learns better footwork on D and when to reach in and when not. DeJuanTanamo BlAYr started out so impressive for the limited 3 minutes.... :(

SpursFanFirst
12-21-2009, 09:52 PM
wow, they might actually be watching the game instead.... surprised there's no shit-talking yet. Anyway, I'm here because I figured there'd be some talk about the lineup change.

People were asking why Blair doesn't get more minutes- and a lost of wise fans were citing his foul trouble- tonight should help those who want more Blair understand why he hasn't been able to stay on the court. He made it only to the 8:20 mark in 1st quarter before he got pulled for 2 fouls. He hasn't found a way to make up for his lack of height against bigger teams like the Clippers.

I hope he learns better footwork on D and when to reach in and when not. DeJuanTanamo BlAYr started out so impressive for the limited 3 minutes.... :(

They probably have info in the actual game thread, draft

ashbeeigh
12-22-2009, 12:09 AM
The boys were talking about Halo during halftime. I gave up and finished blogging and watched Mystery Diagnosis after we wrapped up the win. Next game.