PDA

View Full Version : Lakers/Mavs should be an epic WCF

Ghazi
12-21-2009, 10:21 PM
and Im talkin the greatest WCF since Sacto/LA... if you look at the WCF, they've typically been uninteresting. whether its the Lakers face fucking the Spurs, the Spurs lucking out that Dirk got hurt, the Mavs lucking out that Amare was hurt, the Nuggets imploding on their home court in Game 6, Wolves running out of gas against the Lakers, Spurs dispatching of a young Suns team in a rather uneventful, boring series... but this year, I think we will finally see an epic clash in the WCF.

The seasoned, grizzled, veteran, deep Mavs squad led by the best PF in the universe, going up against the Zenmaster, Kobe, and the huge frontline of the Lakers. A clash between the two best defensive teams in the WEstern conference. A clash between the two best players in the Western Conference... a clash between the two best COACHES in the Western Conference. Ah yes, this is going to be a treat. We got 3 hall of fame players with Kobe, Dirk, and Kidd... hell maybe 4 with Gasol?

These Mavs... who were so close to tasting victory in '06 if not for the worst officiated series in NBA history, who had their hearts broken in '07, trying to make one last run at the promised land with a slew of new faces... going up against the defending champions, the glamour franchise, the LA Lakers.

Two good defensive teams, two teams with good passing, that protect the basketball, two well coached teams... ah yes, what a treat this shall be!

Culburn369
12-21-2009, 10:23 PM
We'll see at the next matchup if Dallas is for real or just squattin' on the plains.

djohn2oo8
12-21-2009, 10:25 PM
and Im talkin the greatest WCF since Sacto/LA... if you look at the WCF, they've typically been uninteresting. whether its the Lakers face fucking the Spurs, the Spurs lucking out that Dirk got hurt, the Mavs lucking out that Amare was hurt, the Nuggets imploding on their home court in Game 6, Wolves running out of gas against the Lakers, Spurs dispatching of a young Suns team in a rather uneventful, boring series... but this year, I think we will finally see an epic clash in the WCF.

The seasoned, grizzled, veteran, deep Mavs squad led by the best PF in the universe, going up against the Zenmaster, Kobe, and the huge frontline of the Lakers. A clash between the two best defensive teams in the WEstern conference. A clash between the two best players in the Western Conference... a clash between the two best COACHES in the Western Conference. Ah yes, this is going to be a treat. We got 3 hall of fame players with Kobe, Dirk, and Kidd... hell maybe 4 with Gasol?

These Mavs... who were so close to tasting victory in '06 if not for the worst officiated series in NBA history, who had their hearts broken in '07, trying to make one last run at the promised land with a slew of new faces... going up against the defending champions, the glamour franchise, the LA Lakers.

Two good defensive teams, two teams with good passing, that protect the basketball, two well coached teams... ah yes, what a treat this shall be!

Nobody plays NBA live anymore

Ghazi
12-21-2009, 10:30 PM
4-1

djohn2oo8
12-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Mavs booty hole is just too loose after all these years. Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

:lmao

badfish22
12-21-2009, 10:34 PM
This should be a good thread.

I foresee classically stupid post by init2winit, SpursownTexas, Spursfnrule, all Rocket fans and FkLA, among others.

monosylab1k
12-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Nobody plays NBA live anymore

Looks like God was back in 05.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/games/2005-05-07-mavericks-rockets-game7_x.htm

MavDynasty
12-21-2009, 10:38 PM

I foresee classically stupid post by init2winit, SpursownTexas, Spursfnrule, all Rocket fans and FkLA, among others.

:tu

djohn2oo8
12-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Looks like God was back in 05.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/games/2005-05-07-mavericks-rockets-game7_x.htm

#1 seed gettin raped by GS :lol

Ghazi
12-21-2009, 10:46 PM
The butt hurt is strong in the Spurs fanbase (4-1) that they can only point to the past

This is 2009-2010... not '03-'07... the Mavs will be playing the Lakers in the WCF, the Spurs are a declining team that cant beat good teams, cant win on the road, are mediocre defensively, and therefore will lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

"its only December"... yeah cause teh Spurs finished the last 2 seasons SO strong down the stretch :lol.

MavDynasty
12-21-2009, 10:49 PM
but but but....they have their savior in Dejuan Blair!

monosylab1k
12-21-2009, 10:51 PM

It's appropriate that you would latch onto another team owning the Mavericks in the playoffs, since the Rockets never have.

116-76, faggot.

Indazone
12-21-2009, 10:52 PM

The classic stupid post was the dumbass Mavsfan that started this thread thinking that the Mavs will even sniff the Lakers. Even if by some miracle that they make it in, they will get curbstomped so fast it'll make your head swim. But lets just say for the sake of entertainment the ponies make it to the WCF.

My prediction is another empty trophycase. After all, it's getting to be a tradition in Dallas :lmao

monosylab1k
12-21-2009, 10:53 PM
The classic stupid post was the dumbass Mavsfan that started this thread thinking that the Mavs will even sniff the Lakers. Even if by some miracle that they make it in, they will get curbstomped so fast it'll make your head swim. But lets just say for the sake of entertainment the ponies make it to the WCF.

My prediction is another empty trophycase. After all, it's getting to be a tradition in Dallas :lmao

You're not the chosen brother, Eli. It was Paul who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your land. You're just a fool.

AussieFanKurt
12-21-2009, 10:53 PM
These Mavs... who were so close to tasting victory in '06 if not for the worst officiated series in NBA history, who had their hearts broken in '07

umm lakers - sactown in 2002 was much worse....

djohn2oo8
12-21-2009, 10:55 PM
It's appropriate that you would latch onto another team owning the Mavericks in the playoffs, since the Rockets never have.

116-76, faggot.

Lol, u care more about the Rockets owning the Mavs than the Mavs owning a trophy, go and take your midol

21_Blessings
12-21-2009, 10:56 PM
umm lakers - sactown in 2002 was much worse....

Umm, 2007 Spurs vs Suns was worse. At least Donaghy never officiated the 2002 series. :lmao

AussieFanKurt
at least rockets have a couple rings
lolfail

monosylab1k
u care more about the Rockets owning the Mavs

How can I care about something that doesn't exist?

AussieFanKurt
Umm, 2007 Spurs vs Suns was worse. At least Donaghy never officiated the 2002 series. :lmao

uhhh i'm fairly sure the more infamous one was 2002 but keep thinking that

mogrovejo
12-21-2009, 10:58 PM
I doubt it, Mavs will need to get lucky with the seeds. I bet it's going to be Spurs/Lakers.

AussieFanKurt
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
i wanna see a series void of chokers so probably rather mavs aren't there

mavsfan1000
12-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Denver is still in the picture last I saw. Nene and Billups are always a problem for the Mavs.

AussieFanKurt
12-21-2009, 11:02 PM
I'd say itll be lakers - nugs again probably

djohn2oo8
The butt hurt is strong in the Spurs fanbase (4-1) that they can only point to the past

Idiocracy :lol

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Vercetti101/Stupid.jpg&usg=AFQjCNH43jmiMmXiDkYdh9uMa9P82bNPLg

21_Blessings
uhhh i'm fairly sure the more infamous one was 2002 but keep thinking that

So you take Tim Donaghy's word about the 2002 series. But believe him when he says he never fixed games? Despite him making obviously terrible calls in game 3 of Suns/Spurs series?

LOOK HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE.

Sorry but Spurs fan have no legs to stand on here. You can not talk shit about the 2002 series when said convicted felon officiated in your series.

BadOdor
12-21-2009, 11:05 PM
All I know is, the spurs want no part of the mavs. laker/mavs have taken turns raping the spurs 4-1 in the last couple of years....maybe it's denver's turn?

AussieFanKurt
12-21-2009, 11:07 PM
So you take Tim Donaghy's word about the 2002 series. But believe him when he says he never fixed games? Despite him making obviously terrible calls in game 3 of Suns/Spurs series?

LOOK HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE.

Sorry but Spurs fan have no legs to stand on here. You can not talk shit about the 2002 series when said convicted felon officiated in your series.

I never said that Spurs - Suns wasn't bad. It was bad. But that game in 2002 WCF was an absolute joke of officiating. Some of the calls were barbarack. I guess you didnt see that as a one eyed supporter. That game is recognised as the worst by everyone not in lakers fanbase or organisation

AussieFanKurt
12-21-2009, 11:08 PM
1. Which is the franchise of the decade?

• Los Angeles Lakers
• San Antonio Spurs
It's not an easy trick to pick the Spurs here after they lost four of their five playoff showdowns with the Lakers in the 2000s … but we're doing it anyway.
Beyond the three Tim Duncan (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=215)-led championships (2003, 2005 and 2007) that stand as the league's loudest counter to any conspiracy theorist, or its 10-for-10 run of 50-win seasons, San Antonio is the franchise so many other franchises want to emulate philosophically.
Want proof?
You'll note that four Gregg Popovich/R.C. Buford disciples (Cleveland's Danny Ferry, Phoenix's Steve Kerr, Oklahoma City's Sam Presti and Portland's Kevin Pritchard) are running front offices in other cities. And that three of the decade's younger coach of the year winners (Orlando's Doc Rivers in 2000, Dallas' Avery Johnson in 2006 and Cleveland's Mike Brown in 2009) were also Pop-trained.
A small-market team's keeping pace with the Lakers, without the blessing of a Pau Gasol (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=996) donation, is a trick that can't be ignored.

- Stein

Greg Oden
12-21-2009, 11:14 PM

Why is it not surprising you thought something a spurfan said was super funny?

21_Blessings
12-21-2009, 11:14 PM
I never said that Spurs - Suns wasn't bad. It was bad. But that game in 2002 WCF was an absolute joke of officiating. Some of the calls were barbarack. I guess you didnt see that as a one eyed supporter. That game is recognised as the worst by everyone not in lakers fanbase or organisation

The Lakers were screwed by the officials just as bad in games 2 and 5 of that series. Did the league suspend the Kings best player for game 6 like they did to Amare in 07? Thought so! :lol :lol

Did the refs make Webber choke at the free throw line in OT? Did they make Horry's shot go in? :)

You realize how dumb you look right now, right? You are using Tim Donaghy's main hook to SELL HIS BOOK as your argument. The same Tim Donaghy that was investigated for fixing games. Including a game in the Spurs/Suns series that HE HIMSELF officiated, right? Haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvkKdXLwt0U&feature=related

Seriously just stop. You're embarrassing yourself aussie.

djohn2oo8
12-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Why is it not surprising you thought something a spurfan said was super funny?

Yet you are pussyhurt

monosylab1k
12-21-2009, 11:24 PM
Yet you are pussyhurt

http://www.promiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/post_image-0519_jean_claude_van_damme_00.jpg

xellos88330
12-21-2009, 11:26 PM
Lakers vs. Mavs in the WCF would be entertaining if it happens. I won't watch it because I will be fishing.

If the playoffs started now, I could see Dallas making it to the WCF, and a Largemouth Bass or two on a spit deep in the woods where noone can hear my wails of pain.

The good news is that the playoffs don't start now. The Spurs, I feel are playing more like a wild card team. They show flashes of brilliance but lack the consistency to really be a shoe in for a run at the Lakers. If the Spurs ever find that consistency, I feel they have the best chance at not only facing the Lakers, but defeating them.

Don't forget about the Nuggets and Phoenix (yea I said Phoenix!). Those teams don't appear to be pushovers. As of now, I would take Dallas over them. Only time can really tell who will be there at the end. I just hope that my Spurs are there when the time comes.

Kyle Orton
12-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Yet you are pussyhurt
I know you're being deprived of being anything other than a janitor because you're an inner city kid from Houston, but you don't have to be a internet bad ass broski.

Many PackYao
12-21-2009, 11:32 PM

116-76, faggot.
You mean the same way all Mavs fans say 121-63 to Hornet fans. Mavfans and their double standards.:lol

Ghazi
12-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey, Im not living vicariously through the Thuggets when I say 121-63, I just find that a very amusing score to a basketball game.

LOL 121-63

alchemist
12-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Hey, Im not living vicariously through the Thuggets when I say 121-63, I just find that a very amusing score to a basketball game.

LOL 121-63
WARRIORS 111 MAVERICKS 103

lol 6 players
lol at home
lol with the best PF in the league.

Ghazi
12-21-2009, 11:47 PM
*rolls eyes*

badfish22
12-21-2009, 11:56 PM

WARRIORS 111 MAVERICKS 103

lol 6 players
lol at home
lol with the best PF in the league.

There sure are a lot of Warrior fans in this forum.

badfish22
12-21-2009, 11:58 PM

No, not really. Dallas has more championships than Houston faggot.

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 12:02 AM
No, not really. Dallas has more championships than Houston faggot.
So Cowboy's trophies count in basketball too?

alchemist
12-22-2009, 12:03 AM
There sure are a lot of Warrior fans in this forum.
not really, but there's a lot of Mav/Nugget hybrids.

:downspin:

LakasRool4eva
12-22-2009, 12:03 AM
mavs r good but if u really think about it not good enuff to be epic against da Lakas........

unless they get some of those do-overs they always tryin to get after loosing..........:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

monosylab1k
12-22-2009, 12:07 AM
So Cowboy's trophies count in basketball too?

Apparently reading comprehension doesn't count in China.

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Apparently reading comprehension doesn't count in China.
If you say so. Apparently 0>2 according to his statement.:lol

badfish22
12-22-2009, 12:12 AM
not really, but there's a lot of Mav/Nugget hybrids.

:downspin:

4-1 faggot. Nuggets didn't have anything to do with that

MavDynasty
12-22-2009, 12:12 AM
mavs r good but if u really think about it not good enuff to be epic against da Lakas........

unless they get some of those do-overs they always tryin to get after loosing..........:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

u h00dr4tz like be represetin' da city of angeles public sk00l educationz fam?

badfish22
12-22-2009, 12:13 AM

this breed of dumbass is rare even among these parts

monosylab1k
12-22-2009, 12:14 AM

What's that I keep saying about Rocketfan being far and away the least intelligent fanbase on Spurstalk? Looks like I'm proven right again.

iggypop123
12-22-2009, 12:18 AM
mavs dont even have an elite wing. artest wont even have to work hard.

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 12:18 AM
What's that I keep saying about Rocketfan being far and away the least intelligent fanbase on Spurstalk? Looks like I'm proven right again.
Ok

badfish22
12-22-2009, 12:19 AM
mavs dont even have an elite wing. artest wont even have to work hard.

this breed of dumbass is rare even among these parts

LakasRool4eva
12-22-2009, 12:19 AM
u h00dr4tz like be represetin' da city of angeles public sk00l educationz fam?
get in da gym and work on ya game son.............maybe i give u a do-over on dis one if u ask nice like Cuban.............

badfish22
12-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Artest isn't the Mavs problem. Not even close.
Its Gasol.

monosylab1k
12-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Ok

I'm sorry they don't teach you worth a shit in China.

ElNono
12-22-2009, 12:28 AM
get in da gym and work on ya game son.............maybe i give u a do-over on dis one if u ask nice like Cuban.............

Mono, is this your troll?

monosylab1k
12-22-2009, 12:30 AM

There's a proper thread to put this question in, but I'll answer it here.

No, not my troll.

KidCongo
12-22-2009, 12:33 AM

I laugh everytime I get to my friend Devons catch phrase. :lol

Findog
12-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Hmm, Mavs vs Lakers in the Conference Finals.

A lot can happen between now and May, but Lakers in 6 would be my pick.

ElNono
12-22-2009, 12:40 AM
There's a proper thread to put this question in, but I'll answer it here.

No, not my troll.

He can't be a real person...

Findog
12-22-2009, 12:42 AM

lakuhs r good but if u really think bout dit not good enuf to beat dah Celtucs...also my penus is big but not dat big enuff to hit dah back of a womun's vagunul cunahl.

Findog
12-22-2009, 12:43 AM
He can't be a real person...

He calls himself a Laker fan. That kind of discourse can absolutely pass for a Lakers fan.

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 01:15 AM
I'm sorry they don't teach you worth a shit in China.
ok, I'm gonna go finish up eating my kfc bowl.

crc21209
12-22-2009, 01:23 AM

WOW. :lol...talk about creamin' your pants a lil' early there...

dirk4mvp
12-22-2009, 01:44 AM
lmao many packyao

how are you supposed to take someone serious who sleeps in Slayer pajamas?

Allanon
12-22-2009, 01:45 AM
Lakers vs. Mavs in the WCF would be entertaining if it happens. I won't watch it because I will be fishing.

If the playoffs started now, I could see Dallas making it to the WCF, :lol

Yup, it's hard to deny the Mavs as being the most likely to be in the WCF right now. They've been playing pretty solid all year and seem to have fixed their age old 4th quarter choke.

The good news is that the playoffs don't start now. The Spurs, I feel are playing more like a wild card team. They show flashes of brilliance but lack the consistency to really be a shoe in for a run at the Lakers. If the Spurs ever find that consistency, I feel they have the best chance at not only facing the Lakers, but defeating them.

I still think Dirk has the best chance of beating the Lakers but if the Spurs can get it together, the Spurs do have the talent. I think matching up RJ with Tony is the most difficult thing to do; like fitting square pegs in round holes.

Don't forget about the Nuggets and Phoenix (yea I said Phoenix!). Those teams don't appear to be pushovers. As of now, I would take Dallas over them. Only time can really tell who will be there at the end. I just hope that my Spurs are there when the time comes.

Nuggets without Billups have looked really terrible. And if you remember last year in the WCF, we saw alot of BAD Billups. I'm starting to think the Nuggz have the same maturity problems as last year and Billups has the tendency to be Mr. Bad Shot.

Suns can very well make the WCF but they'll be the easiest team for the Lakers to beat due to matchups.

Rockets last year were the toughest team outside of the Lakers. But they eventually ran out of talent to throw at the Lakers in a 7 game series and that's the same this year.

Ghazi'sWife
12-22-2009, 11:05 AM
Hmm, Mavs vs Lakers in the Conference Finals.

A lot can happen between now and May, but Lakers in 6 would be my pick.
my husband disagrees. Mavs will have a big shot to beat the Lakers if Donnie manages to convect Dampier's expiring into another center who's better on both ends. Naturally Tyson Chandler will be the guy my husband wants in Dallas most, since my husband gets great pleasure watching Tyson plowing me.

Findog
12-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Mavs booty hole is just too loose after all these years. Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

So basically the Spurs have really small peen then.

Culburn369
12-22-2009, 11:13 AM
-ok- didn't suffice for that one, eh, Fin?

tee, hee.

LOL@MavsFan
12-22-2009, 11:14 AM
HAHAHA....Re: Lakers/Mavs should be an epic WCF

Double-Up
12-22-2009, 11:23 AM

Put the crack pipe down and slowly back away from the computer...

Shank
12-22-2009, 11:32 AM
I doubt it, Mavs will need to get lucky with the seeds. I bet it's going to be Spurs/Lakers.

Spurs/Lakers will be one hell of a first-round matchup.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Put the crack pipe down and slowly back away from the computer...

Don't mind Ghazi son....He is just having his customary wet dream

Findog
12-22-2009, 11:41 AM
-ok- didn't suffice for that one, eh, Fin?

tee, hee.

He left that fastball waist-high over the plate.

picc84
12-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Cant wait for the healthy/no excuses/no suspensions Dallas/SA/Phx playoff matchup trio this year.

antgomez2009
12-22-2009, 05:07 PM

We all know what the Mavericks are made of!! So we do know whats going to happen if they Some how reach the lakers even though they feel they are at the top of their game, and that they cant get any better then what they are now!!!!!!

xjTbsQqJqWs

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 05:46 PM
lmao many packyao

how are you supposed to take someone serious who sleeps in Slayer pajamas?
Well, how am I supposed to take someone serious who thinks Dirk is the mvp. Dallas ain't winning shit with him as the lead superstar. I can at least admit that we ain't winning shit with players we have now or with Tmac/Yao. The Mavfan championships are 116-76 and the Spurs series in 06/09.

lol Greg Oden troll
lol in love with Brad Pitt
lol Axl Rose kicking out fans for taking pictures.

Greg Oden
12-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Did dirk touch a nerve? I'm leaning towards yes, he did.

Well, how am I supposed to take someone serious who thinks Dirk is the mvp.

You mean like the one he has?

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Did dirk touch a nerve? I'm leaning towards yes, he did.

You mean like the one he has?
I know he won one, but like Nash he couldn't go out there in the playoffs and prove why he earned it. Mvps usually follow up and win championships.

Greg Oden
12-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Why the hell are you talking about mvps? Have the Rockets even had any MVP candidates this decade?

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Why the hell are you talking about mvps? Have the Rockets even had any MVP candidates this decade?No they have not. I think they have mentioned Yao or Tracy before ,but nothing serious.
What matters more?Wins against the Spurs/Rockets and winning MVP?Or winning mvps and championships?Mavfan seems to prefer the former.

badfish22
12-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Mvps usually follow up and win championships.

That hasn't happened in years.

Lebron- Defeated by Magic
Kobe- Beat by Celtics
Dirk- Warriors
Nash- Beat twice

You get the picture.

Nice attempt though

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 07:41 PM
That hasn't happened in years.

Lebron- Defeated by Magic
Kobe- Beat by Celtics
Dirk- Warriors
Nash- Beat twice

You get the picture.

Nice attempt though
That's why I said usually dummy. There are always exceptions to the rule.

badfish22
12-22-2009, 07:47 PM
It doesn't really "usually" happen either. In this decade I think only Tim Duncan has won the MVP and championship in the same year.

BadOdor
12-22-2009, 07:48 PM
That's why I said usually dummy. There are always exceptions to the rule.

Do you know what "usually" means, you chink?

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 07:57 PM
It doesn't really "usually" happen either. In this decade I think only Tim Duncan has won the MVP and championship in the same year.
Kobe and Garnett have won mvp in the past and at least won the title not too long after. Dirk got his second chance with the best record/homecourt the following year after winning mvp the previous year. What does he do?
You forgot Shaq in '00.

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Do you know what "usually" means, you chink?
Are gonna call me a chink when you have a fellow Laker fan (The Machine) who is an asian. I'm not asian btw.

BadOdor
12-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Are gonna call me a chink when you have a fellow Laker fan (The Machine) who is an asian. I'm not asian btw.

Fuck the machine, you can tell he's a fag by his nick.

Now answer the question, chink. Do you understand what "usually" means, or is that too much to ask from a roxx fan?

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Fuck the machine, you can tell he's a fag by his nick.

Now answer the question, chink. Do you understand what "usually" means, or is that too much to ask from a roxx fan?
Yes, I do. Why don't you go through the nba mvp list. Most of those players have won a championship sometime in their career after winning an mvp. Dirk will never win a championship as the lead player.

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Lol at Dirk4MVP/Greg Oden letting other people finish his battles.

Spursmania
12-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Seriously. lmao...

daslicer
12-22-2009, 08:32 PM
The ref war both teams would have after every loss would be interesting considering both teams have a history of complaining about the refs. Phill Jackson vs Mark Cuban after every game about the officiating would be comedy. I definitely expect that to come in play if that series occurs.

Double-Up
12-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Why the hell are you talking about mvps? Have the Rockets even had any MVP candidates this decade?

Neither have the Blazers...really sad when your own fanbase is so bad you have to troll using some other teams credentials. :lol

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/ECKoolAid/lolsports/oden-dance.jpg

dirk4mvp
12-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Lol at Dirk4MVP letting other people finish his battles.

Yep. I texted badfish and bad odor to start posting in this thread :tu

lmao slayer

Many PackYao
12-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Yep. I texted badfish and bad odor to start posting in this thread :tu

lmao slayer
ok

spursncowboys
12-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Good luck with the gangrene.