PDA

View Full Version : Is Tony Happy?

SequSpur
12-21-2009, 11:25 PM
sorry but I have to ask...

I mean dude...George Hill is kicking his ass off the bench...

TP is all about the allstar game and 20 + points and ballhoggin it, red carpet treatment, Eva sidekick...

Dude...am I off on this assessment?

ducks
12-21-2009, 11:28 PM
hill sucked donkeys ass tonight

hill will never be a finals mvp like tp

SequSpur
12-21-2009, 11:29 PM

hey stay the fuck out of my topics..go roll your wheelchair into somebody elses...

ducks
12-21-2009, 11:29 PM
you are the one that needs a wheelchair so one will step on you since you are so short

SequSpur
12-21-2009, 11:30 PM
you are the one that needs a wheelchair so one will step on you since you are so short

ok jeffie... :sleep

xellos88330
12-21-2009, 11:35 PM
I have no clue what is up with TP. I have two ideas which are

1. He is tired from international play.
2. He is second guessing his play style because there are so many options to pass to now.

It takes time to get used to making different decisions especially since you were a scorer at such a young age.

draft87
12-21-2009, 11:44 PM

TP is all about the allstar game and 20 + points and ballhoggin it, red carpet treatment, Eva sidekick...

hill will never be a finals mvp like tp

hey stay the fuck out of my topics..go roll your wheelchair into somebody elses...

ok jeffie... :sleep

Cat Fight!

ducks
12-22-2009, 12:07 AM

james gets red carpet treatment dumbass not tp
he should shot atleast 12 free throws a game with all the drives he makes and contact

summerflower
12-22-2009, 02:30 AM
If he could survive his rookie season, and 2003-4 season right after the Jason-Kidd-to-SA saga, I am sure he will survive this one as well.
And how on the earth did you get the impression that TP is all about allstar game and blah blah blah?

Man In Black
12-22-2009, 02:35 AM
This :
http://www.popoholic.com/bigimages/eva-longoria-jul-05.jpg

AND CHAMPIONSHIPS are what Tony Parker is all about!

RECOGNIZE!

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2009, 04:13 AM
lol tp finals mvp....

gibson co-sign

Isai659
12-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Tony will come back he is just trying to see everyone's else roles and then he will get back

draft87
12-22-2009, 04:28 AM
lol tp finals mvp....

gibson co-sign

gibson co-sign?

Rapper
12-22-2009, 04:45 AM
The 2007 final MVP can not play anymore??

Bukefal
12-22-2009, 04:54 AM
Tony is back! :king

draft87
12-22-2009, 05:28 AM

I love how this thread comes right after a game where Hill goes 1-7 for 2pts and Tony drops 19pts, 3ast, and only 1 turnover!

What exactly does "George Hill is kicking his ass off the bench..." mean?

Your posts are always full of 'extremeness'. There's never any substance, it's all buzz talk.
"a new era begins today"
"half of the nba has better fans than me"
"red carpet cleaning"
It reminds me of how Lakers fans always talk about dynasties, asterisks, and 'reigning' world champions

Anyway,
What assessment are you supposedly on? I don't think anybody knows what you are trying to 'assess' by saying, "Eva sidekick" so how can we tell you if you are off or on? In fact I don't even know what the point of this thread is. Do you simply want to know if Tony Parker is enjoying his life? You have an interest in his well-being? Are you thinking about switching careers and wondering if being an NBA All-Star that is married to a TV star will make you a happy person?

...and what are you referring to by "red carpet treatment"?
...and isn't "Is Tony Happy?" a question not an assessment?

Even though I'm totally confused by your thread I will try to help you determine if you are off or on. Let's start by checking out what you think Tony Parker's interests are.

1)The All-Star Game. Let's check out his interest in the All Star game. Let's google, "Tony Parker-All About the All-Star game"

2)20+ points. I want you to check every single game TP has played and let's count how many games he scored 20+ points. And then let's see his face when he scores the +20 basket. Find a download for every game.

3)ballhoggin' it. Well, you came up with that one so I'll let you come up with an idea...unless you just want to google: "My Name is Tony Parker and I'm all about ballhoggin' it"

4)"Tony Parker-all about red carpet treatment"

5)again, I'll leave this one up to you

Now let's compare all of our results. Please post them in this thread.
Did you find out if you are trying to make an assessment or ask a question? If the former, what assessment were you trying to make? Do you need more help? What does Eva Sidekick mean? Do you still like basketball?

Chieflion
12-22-2009, 05:35 AM
This shit is getting old, Sequ.

TJastal
12-22-2009, 05:52 AM
This shit is getting old, Sequ.

Look out Sequ! Chieflion is roaring behind your ass ready to take a bite!

:lol

hater
12-22-2009, 10:27 AM
:lol Sequ and Ducks going at it.

It's like a special olympics boxing match

lefty
12-22-2009, 02:59 PM
lol tp finals mvp....

gibson co-sign
:lmao

lefty
12-22-2009, 03:00 PM

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_05/sp_0503_09_v6.jpg

jdev82
12-22-2009, 03:10 PM
The 2007 final MVP can not play anymore??

nobody likes you at all. faggot. never post again. never use the computer again. never breathe again. i hate you with all my heart. you are the dumbest poster i have ever read. learn english.

lefty
12-22-2009, 03:16 PM
gibson co-sign?
Because Boobie GIbson was "defending" Tony

Mhak
12-22-2009, 03:28 PM
You guys are freaking retards!!!! TP should play the way he plays in what he is good at. His teammates should adjust to him in plays. He is the PG and draws a lot of attention. He can get people open. Blame RJ he need to learn the offense a lot faster. Most of you take everything for granted.

And yes!!! You guys sound like LA Lakers when Bryant is hogging it up here.

The Truth #6
12-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Sequ threads are always a good time. Way better than Eric Bipolar's grumblings.

NFGIII
12-22-2009, 04:00 PM
SequSpur vs. ducks

cWk6RgQbPVc&feature=fvste3.

Macca76
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
lol tp finals mvp....

gibson co-sign

The closest you can be about finals MVP is a dream.

loser

SequSpur
12-22-2009, 11:12 PM
I love how this thread comes right after a game where Hill goes 1-7 for 2pts and Tony drops 19pts, 3ast, and only 1 turnover!

What exactly does "George Hill is kicking his ass off the bench..." mean?

Your posts are always full of 'extremeness'. There's never any substance, it's all buzz talk.
"a new era begins today"
"half of the nba has better fans than me"
"red carpet cleaning"
It reminds me of how Lakers fans always talk about dynasties, asterisks, and 'reigning' world champions

Anyway,
What assessment are you supposedly on? I don't think anybody knows what you are trying to 'assess' by saying, "Eva sidekick" so how can we tell you if you are off or on? In fact I don't even know what the point of this thread is. Do you simply want to know if Tony Parker is enjoying his life? You have an interest in his well-being? Are you thinking about switching careers and wondering if being an NBA All-Star that is married to a TV star will make you a happy person?

...and what are you referring to by "red carpet treatment"?
...and isn't "Is Tony Happy?" a question not an assessment?

Even though I'm totally confused by your thread I will try to help you determine if you are off or on. Let's start by checking out what you think Tony Parker's interests are.

1)The All-Star Game. Let's check out his interest in the All Star game. Let's google, "Tony Parker-All About the All-Star game"

2)20+ points. I want you to check every single game TP has played and let's count how many games he scored 20+ points. And then let's see his face when he scores the +20 basket. Find a download for every game.

3)ballhoggin' it. Well, you came up with that one so I'll let you come up with an idea...unless you just want to google: "My Name is Tony Parker and I'm all about ballhoggin' it"

4)"Tony Parker-all about red carpet treatment"

5)again, I'll leave this one up to you

Now let's compare all of our results. Please post them in this thread.
Did you find out if you are trying to make an assessment or ask a question? If the former, what assessment were you trying to make? Do you need more help? What does Eva Sidekick mean? Do you still like basketball?

great..who let Duck's sister in here...

Manu-of-steel
12-22-2009, 11:20 PM

paralympics match!

dbestpro
12-22-2009, 11:33 PM
nobody likes you at all. faggot. never post again. never use the computer again. never breathe again. i hate you with all my heart. you are the dumbest poster i have ever read. learn english.

So tell us how you really feel.

draft87
12-23-2009, 02:27 AM
great..who let Duck's sister in here...

fail