PDA

View Full Version : Mother fucking refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Camby is doing everything short of using a crowbar and baseball bat on Tim, no fucking call.

A S S H O L E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaNuMaNiAc
04-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey Aggie calm down with the thread making, Kori is going to ban your ass for a week

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Manu, are you even watching the game? This is bullshit.

texbumTHElife
04-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Screw the refs, this game is totally on the Spurs.

This looks exactly like what the Lakers did to us the years they dominated us.

No defense in the first half and no offense in the 4th quarter. This is VINTAGE Spurs play.

The only consolation in my mind is last time we lost the first game in the first round, vs Phoenix, we won the title.

3rdCoast
04-24-2005, 09:51 PM
poor spurs...lets cry some more-that will sure win us games.. :rolleyes

IcemanCometh
04-24-2005, 09:51 PM
aggy always blames the refs

nacho estrada
04-24-2005, 09:53 PM
We got our asses handed to us tonight people. 0-17 in the fourth doesnt help either.

texbumTHElife
04-24-2005, 09:53 PM
poor spurs...lets cry some more-that will sure win us games.. :rolleyes

Seemed to work pretty damn well for Denver tonight.

ShoogarBear
04-24-2005, 09:54 PM
Refs had nothing to do with this.

ducks
04-24-2005, 09:55 PM
denver was cold as a cool cumber to in 4

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2005, 09:55 PM
i did think they were being more physical with duncan than we were with their bigs

but that still is no excuse for him missing countless shots at point blank range

ALVAREZ6
04-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Refs had nothing to do with this.
exactly.

Don't blame the refs jsut because the fucking spurs can't hit a single mother fucking shot for more than 10 fucking minutes in the most important fucking part of the fucking game...

yes, the refs were full of shit, but that is not why the spurs lost...they simply sucked ass.

Dre_7
04-24-2005, 09:57 PM
If Tim makes 2 foot jump hooks, we win, regardless of the refs.

GrandeDavid
04-24-2005, 09:58 PM
The refs may suck but the Spurs, themselves, are playing like a bunch of pussies. Simple as that. Missing 17 straight at one point...at home? WTF!?

cherylsteele
04-24-2005, 09:58 PM
The biggest problems were

1) Denver 2nd chance points.....how chanes did they get on that one play in the 4th quarter....I brought this up earlier and nobody payed attention...this happened in the other loses to the Nuggets this year.

2) They could not hit a shot in the 4th.....how many times are they allowed to foul Tim on one position.

3) Yep....Nazr had some spectacular plays early then disappeared on the "D"......some of you say he is better than Rasho....hey....we lost. I think Nazr's energy would be better suited coming off the bench.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 09:59 PM
I don't blame the refs for the loss, that was just a subplot way down the list from our offensive ineptitude.

ALVAREZ6
what the fuck...why do the spurs give up 9 points in like 1 minute at the end of the 2nd quarter....that was the turning point...giving denver momentum into the 2nd half....I mean what the fuck....I can't even explain how pissed I am.

Aud21946
Refs had nothing to do with it like it was said in similar post .. 0 - 17 in the 4th quarter!

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Parker's D, and DUncan not being able to hit a fuckin shot are the reasons this game was lost.

Plain and simple.

texbumTHElife
04-24-2005, 10:00 PM
3) Yep....Nazr had some spectacular plays early then disappeared on the "D"......some of you say he is better than Rasho....hey....we lost. I think Nazr's energy would be better suited coming off the bench.

Of all the people to call out after this game you choose Nazr? NOONE on this team played defense for extensive stretches in this game. Nazr's offensive rebounding is the only reason we didnt lose by 20.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Parker's D, and DUncan not being able to hit a fuckin shot are the reasons this game was lost.

Plain and simple.

I suppose you think Pop's offense was great, right Tpark? :lol

Jimcs50
04-24-2005, 10:03 PM
what the fuck...why do the spurs give up 9 points in like 1 minute at the end of the 2nd quarter....that was the turning point...giving denver momentum into the 2nd half....I mean what the fuck....I can't even explain how pissed I am.

How about giving the Nuggets an 8-0 run in last 27 secs, not 1 minute.????

ALVAREZ6
I'm pissed.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Sorry cheryl,

Nazr and Manu were the only people to show up tonight. Go find some other scapegoat.

ShoogarBear
04-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Spurs let the entire Denver team pull a T-Mac at the end of the first half.

I agree, once that happened, it was pretty much a blueprint for a Denver win.

ALVAREZ6
04-24-2005, 10:05 PM
How about giving the Nuggets an 8-0 run in last 27 secs, not 1 minute.????
even better...that's just fucking unacceptable....and that gave up the game...that gave denver some hope, and it clearly looked like it was the Spurs ballgame before that run to end the half....

the 4th quarter was uglier than my fucking hairy ass....

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2005, 10:06 PM
it all comes down to the spurs having absolutely no groove or team rhythm heading into the playoffs

our offense wasnt its usual stagnant tentative offense, it was just all out of whack with no fluidity

td4mvp21
04-24-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm mad too, but we need a test like this. I think the our Spurs players need a wakeup call like this and we need to be tested on the road. Games 2 and 3 will be must win games. MUST WINS. This loss is entirely on us. the refs made some no calls, made some bad calls, but going 3-19 in the fourth in UNACCEPTABLE. PERIOD. I blame us and Tim for not being able to hit a shot. I don't care if he just came back from an injury.......he missed WAY too many shots right by the rim. we didn't deserve this win. I don't feel we came out with energy anyway. Bad game, now forget it and hope the Spurs realize that they need to step it up against this team.

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:07 PM
I suppose you think Pop's offense was great, right Tpark?

What should pop have done, put the ball in the basket for them???

GInobili got shots, Parker got shots, Duncan got EASY shots.

No one made a shot.

Once again, I FAIL to see how this is HIS fault?

Mr. Peabody
04-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Why all the hatin' on Pop? His players couldn't make a shot. They all sucked at the end. What's Pop supposed to do?
________
Vapir One V5.0 Reviews (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

ALVAREZ6

No one made a shot.

exactly...it wasn't pops fault for his players scrubby suckiness...the shots were THERE....but they would refuse to go in.

TONY PARKER needs to work on his shot this summer, he needs a softer touch.

Cant_Be_Faded

No one made a shot.

its not mostly pop's fault but some of it is

we ran nothing different after the 6 minute mark of no basket made
just the same plays, nothing to change things up

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:10 PM
what should he have ran, THATS WHAT IM ASKING.

He ran plays for Parker, for Ginobili, for Duncan.

WTF.

Hell even Glenn Robinson got an open freakin 3.

Once again, what play should he have run?!?!?!?

leemajors
04-24-2005, 10:11 PM
i think having horry in at the end of the game would have helped. that is on pop. it is a coach's job to get on players asses when they are playing like shit individually and as a team. he could have made some different moves but didn't. if no one had made a shot in the last 10 minutes, then maybe, just maybe in that time some different personnel moves could have been made. do you disagree?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2005, 10:11 PM
half of our missed shots were from offensive rebound 2nd chances after taking bad shots...

but then again, maybe the plays he called woulda been better if the players looked out for each other....ginobili was the only one executing AND looking out for others....everyone else was just in their own game

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:19 PM
i think having horry in at the end of the game would have helped. that is on pop. it is a coach's job to get on players asses when they are playing like shit individually and as a team. he could have made some different moves but didn't. if no one had made a shot in the last 10 minutes, then maybe, just maybe in that time some different personnel moves could have been made. do you disagree?

How do you know he WASNT on there ass.

Horry was horrible offensively taking alot of ill advised shots, the left handed hook, a pull up jumper??

Horry was HORRIBLE.

Mohammed was playing a whale of a game come off of it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:22 PM
We're working on four of six years it's all because "the players can't hit shots in the fourth" off our sorry ass offense.

Doesn't Pop at least deserve blame for bringing in guys who apparently can't shoot? Or is that not his fault either?

dn0
04-24-2005, 10:24 PM
I would have let ginobili or bigdog work on crunch time, at least get some free throws , make something happen..

Dre_7
04-24-2005, 10:25 PM
We're working on four of six years it's all because "the players can't hit shots in the fourth" off our sorry ass offense.

Doesn't Pop at least deserve blame for bringing in guys who apparently can't shoot? Or is that not his fault either?

Dude its one game!

We need to trade Tim Tony and Manu for players who can shot!!??

If they suck for 4 games, then I will blame Pop for "bringing in guys who cant shoot" but for now, lets just wait and see how game 2 turns it.

Is it on Wed??

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:36 PM
SASpurs, it's not one game. It's this game. It's fucking three years of losing to LA in the playoffs because of the same shit.

Fuck, if it was one game, I wouldn't be as worried. But past experience tells me we'll probably run the ball through DUncan even more the next game, and that's bad.

Hell even Glenn Robinson got an open freakin 3.

:lol. Glenn Robinson's forte isn't the three, it's the mid-range jumper. That, and posting up smaller guards.

Das Texan
04-24-2005, 10:45 PM
udrih is a fucking idiot.

duncan had no legs in the fourth, that was just a tad obvious.

nazr proved why that trade was significant back in march.

T Park
04-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Doesn't Pop at least deserve blame for bringing in guys who apparently can't shoot?

I agree.

Pop was a fucking moron for signing Brent Barry.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 10:58 PM
duncan had no legs in the fourth, that was just a tad obvious.

Well someone sure missed it *cough Pop cough*

Dunc n Dave
04-24-2005, 11:40 PM
I agree.

Pop was a fucking moron for signing Brent Barry.

Well in pre season all the media was singing Pop's praises for bringing in the "shooter" the Spurs so desperately needed. I guess he should be fired because his fortune telling abilities aren't up to snuff, right? :rolleyes

I mean come on... why DIDN'T he KNOW that a guy who was 2nd in the NBA in 3pt accuracy the year before would stink it up from downtown if he came to San Antonio this year? Hey, I know... Let's hire Miss Cleo as a consultant for free agency next year. We can ask her to tell us if Donyell Marshall will suck in next year's playoffs. And if Miss Cleo says yes, THEN Pop should be fired for signing a guy like him who everyone knows will stink when it counts. :rolleyes

Please feel free to jump off the bandwagon at any time...

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 11:46 PM
Yeah, this year Pop's goats will be Barry, Horry, Robinson, and Beno.

Last year we had Hedo, Horry, and Rasho.

Going back before that it was Terry Porter, Jaren Jackson, etc.

Nikos
04-24-2005, 11:47 PM
No one can seem to shoot in this system when it matters.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 11:50 PM
Maybe we should try running a new play or two?

Nikos
No. Pop would rather the team defend and run their predictably unclutch offense with no confidence.

SequSpur
This one is on Pop.

cherylsteele
04-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Of all the people to call out after this game you choose Nazr? NOONE on this team played defense for extensive stretches in this game. Nazr's offensive rebounding is the only reason we didnt lose by 20.

Where was his stellar rebounding in crunch time....when we needed it? I am sorry but this is not the first time it has happened.

Along with being nearly even with points in the paint.....mostly because the gaurds ahad no bigs that would dtand in there way.

cherylsteele
04-25-2005, 04:47 PM
This one is on Pop.

Typical Sequ......yet when they win......Pop has nothing to do with it :rolleyes

smeagol
04-25-2005, 05:04 PM
This one is on Pop.
Sequ

I'm surprised you are not blaming this one on Manu.

Nevertheless, I agree with you. Pop is unable or unwilling to change his plan in the fourth Quarter. He is part of the reason we lost.

TPark

If its always the players' fault for not hitting the shots (and therefore losing games), why the fuck do teams have coaches?

Why do coaches make millions of dollars?

When is it ever Pop's fault?

I have never read a post of yours where you blame Pop for anything (except the one you posted earlier which helps your agenda regarding Barry).

In my view, coaches should see what the problem is and adjust. Remember what Jackson did to us in game three (and thereafter) of lasts year's series? Its called adjusting.

Pop is unable or unwilling to do it. Please tell me why?

SpursFanDan
04-25-2005, 05:09 PM
It wasnt the refs because they called it both ways. and as for "getting our asses handed to us" how about no, we got what we wanted in the forth, we just couldnt hit em'. but its one game... an upset is if they win the series.. not one f'in game. I'm sure that Pop will get on their asses like usual, and they'll be back on track. Isnt anyone a true fan anymore.. stop all the blame. its one game, get over it.

smeagol
04-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Blaming the refs is weak.

With regards to yesterdays game, its ridiculous.

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Good i'm very glad to know that Camby is doing everything he can to destroy the Spurs. :lol That is why he is on our team, to piss u Spurs fans off!!! Don't blame in on the refs. The Spurs got out played at home. The nuggets hav beaten the Spurs 3 times this season and twice at home so u can't blame it on the refs. My prediction: Nuggets in 6

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Good i'm very glad to know that Camby is doing everything he can to destroy the Spurs. :lol That is why he is on our team, to piss u Spurs fans off!!! Don't blame in on the refs. The Spurs got out played at home. The nuggets hav beaten the Spurs 3 times this season and twice at home so u can't blame it on the refs. My prediction: Nuggets in 6

I am certainly not blaming the loss on the refs...your front court came out as expected and asserted themselves physically...At the same time the refs are watching tape too and they are not gonna keep letting your front court send Duncan, Nazr etc. to the locker room every game for stitches from flying elbows...I expect whistles early and often Wednesday to get the series under control...

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=ShoogarBear]Spurs let the entire Denver team pull a T-Mac at the end of the first.

Is that what you call it a T-Mac. :lol You mean when Andre Miller hit the shot from near half court to tie the game going into halftime.