PDA

View Full Version : Hopes for 2010

superfedja
12-22-2009, 02:13 PM
I hope the Lakers get voted as the Team of the Decade and that Kobe gets voted as the Player of the Decade with Lebron finishing second. I hope they completely forget about Duncan and all the hard work he's done. I hope everybody forgets about the Spurs who are struggling to clinch a playoff spot.

I hope the Spurs enter the playoffs as a low seed and meet the Lakers in the finals. I hope they kick their ass and win the title so everyone can say how the Spurs flew under the radar all year long. I hope that they realize how they have voted Kobe instead of Duncan as the decade's best player basing themselves on media hype. I hope Duncan proves them wrong one more time. I hope the Spurs win the last title of the decade cuz, like in movies, you always remember the ending. Therefore, I hope that Duncan's hard work will not be forgotten because he wasn't media hype material. I hope future generations are smarter than today's fans. I hope they get to see Duncan for who he is.

DesignatedT
12-22-2009, 02:20 PM
how would they meet the lakers in the finals?

draft87
12-22-2009, 02:20 PM
I hope the Lakers get voted as the Team of the Decade and that Kobe gets voted as the Player of the Decade with Lebron finishing second. I hope they completely forget about Duncan and all the hard work he's done. I hope everybody forgets about the Spurs who are struggling to clinch a playoff spot.

I hope the Spurs enter the playoffs as a low seed and meet the Lakers in the finals. I hope they kick their ass and win the title so everyone can say how the Spurs flew under the radar all year long. I hope that they realize how they have voted Kobe instead of Duncan as the decade's best player basing themselves on media hype. I hope Duncan proves them wrong one more time. I hope the Spurs win the last title of the decade cuz, like in movies, you always remember the ending. Therefore, I hope that Duncan's hard work will not be forgotten because he wasn't media hype material. I hope future generations are smarter than today's fans. I hope they get to see Duncan for who he is.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

draft87
12-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Just to help avoid a meltdown from crumbling dreams....

2010 is the first year of this decade.

Lakers and Spurs are in the same conference. A postseason matchup can be as late as the Western Conference Finals.

If you're hoping that this year is the last year of the decade, for a Lakers/Spurs Finals, and for future fans being smarter and less interested in 'media hype' you're in for a rough life.

Tim Duncan is the role model the world doesn't realize it has...but when hasn't the world been kinda stupid? Hang in there, buddy.

anonoftheinternets
12-22-2009, 02:25 PM
hwo abt they get it together like right now... cruise through the season .. cream anyone they face... and lake show lose to the LA cripshow who stagger in at 8th seed in the first round ... lol ...

Ditty
12-22-2009, 03:33 PM
how would they meet the lakers in the finals?

:lol

superfedja
12-22-2009, 08:52 PM
first of all ... 2009-2010 season is the last season of THIS decade ... second of all, I didn't think people were actually dumb enough to believe I wasn't speaking of the WESTERN CONFERENCE finals that's why I didn't mention it precisely ... next time, i'll draw you the western conference trophy just in case you didn't get it.... third of all, I prefer hoping people will wise up than abandoning already

if you're gonna hate, go elsewhere, this thread is for people who want to discuss kobe's merit as player of the decade

peace

12-22-2009, 09:04 PM
lol at people putting so much emphasis on a decade. everything is just going to stop counting and reset when 2010 comes. yeah right.