PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Shawn freakin Marion

Amarelooms
12-22-2009, 11:02 PM
WTF are you doing idiot. Your play has been mediocre to piss poor all year long. Can't you score 18+ points a game and actually make an impact. YOU HAD ZERO POINTS TONIGHT. You need to step your game up dummy...sick and tired of this bullshit play

:elephant

lil_penny
12-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Thanks again shawn

badfish22
12-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Shawn Marion was playing good defense all night long.

But good thing Rick went with the Turtle Headed faggot and his puerto rican companion to end the game.

JJB was doing good but JJ+JET=fail

sribb43
12-22-2009, 11:07 PM
:lmao...Marion makes me want Dick Jefferson

Spursmania
12-22-2009, 11:37 PM
:lmao

monosylab1k
12-22-2009, 11:37 PM
There's 2 ends of the court, gentlemen. Marion has been underwhelming on offense but his defense is freaking superb.

badfish22
12-22-2009, 11:39 PM
there's 2 ends of the court, gentlemen. Marion has been underwhelming on offense but his defense is freaking superb.

+1

pauls931
12-22-2009, 11:44 PM
He has no offense unless it's created for him. Hence his disappearing act in the playoffs in the past when the defenses lock down.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-22-2009, 11:46 PM
You guys don't get it do you?

Matrix ownage in regular season = suckage in postseason

He is sucking now and lulling teams into a false sense of security and then BAM he will average a double/double come playoff time and the Mavs will be scary :toast

Amarelooms
12-22-2009, 11:47 PM
There's 2 ends of the court, gentlemen. Marion has been underwhelming on offense but his defense is freaking superb.

Ummm ZERO POINTS...I dont give a shit what kind of D he is playing. We need him to be able to score 15+ a night to have any shot at being a great team.

badfish22
12-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Ummm ZERO POINTS...I dont give a shit what kind of D he is playing.

facepalm

Amarelooms
12-22-2009, 11:51 PM
facepalm

Hey idiot if you think Mavs are gonna be good enough come playoff time with their starting SF scoring ZERO points in 25+ mins you must be retarded. He might play decent D but by no means is he a lock down defender. Marion has not played well all season and needs to get his shit together FAST. That also goes for Terry and to some degree Jason "I can't make a layup" Kidd

BadOdor
12-22-2009, 11:55 PM
Hey idiot if you think Mavs are gonna be good enough come playoff time with their starting SF scoring ZERO points in 25+ mins you must be retarded. He might play decent D but by no means is he a lock down defender. Marion has not played well all season and needs to get his shit together FAST. That also goes for Terry and to some degree Jason "I can't make a layup" Kidd

son you stupid. Offense come and go, he'll get his come playoff time, you should be happy he putting the effort and playing lockdown d, he could have pulled a dick jefferson and just not give a fuck on that end.

sribb43
12-22-2009, 11:56 PM

Then play QRoss, another 1 way player. I've had with all these one way player like griffin, buck, hassell, Ross, etc. We got the matrix for 4 more years who
relies on athleticism and will decline each year bc of it. Enjoy!!!

Come_On_Now
12-23-2009, 12:05 AM
son you stupid. Offense come and go, he'll get his come playoff time, you should be happy he putting the effort and playing lockdown d, he could have pulled a dick jefferson and just not give a fuck on that end.

+1

He has won us several games with his play. We've seen flashes of his athleticism. Why aren't they throwing a lob pass up to him? Seriously has his offense been sub par or is it just that this team is not utilizing his offensive capabilities? We rarely run the fast break, which Kidd and Marion excel at. He has done fantastic on the defensive end of the floor, but we really need to run some plays for the guy.

Goran Dragic
12-23-2009, 12:08 AM
he'll get his come playoff time

This is Shawn Marion we're talking about (so no he won't).

badfish22
12-23-2009, 12:08 AM
James 9-23
Durant 4-18

Marion won us those two games.

BadOdor
12-23-2009, 12:09 AM
This is Shawn Marion we're talking about (so no he won't).

c'mon son, im trying to comfort mav fans after todays ownage by a 6 man team.

Goran Dragic
12-23-2009, 12:09 AM
c'mon son, im trying to comfort mav fans after todays ownage by a 6 man team.

:lol my bad.

Mr.ChugDynasty
12-23-2009, 01:23 AM
No excuses for Matrix tonight. 0-7 is not going to get it done no matter what your defense is like.

Fun n Gun
12-23-2009, 01:27 AM
Marion misses me in the worst way....I made him a star.

badfish22
12-23-2009, 01:27 AM
No excuses for Matrix tonight. 0-7 is not going to get it done no matter what your defense is like.

+1 his offense was worse than usual tonight.

JamStone
12-23-2009, 01:28 AM
Did Cuban really give this guy a five year contract???

He'll be 36 making $9 million.

hitmanyr2k
12-23-2009, 02:13 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Mavs fans realized how Marion has scored the majority of his points throughout his career. It's like you guys are surprised or something. This guy has never really been able to create his own shot. Look at any Shawn Marion highlight reel and you'll see him getting spoonfed for easy baskets or garbage baskets from offensive rebounds more often than not.

Perfect example....

BPYkUzu45mQ

Ghazi
12-23-2009, 02:16 AM
Just a bad night for the Matrix is all. The Mavs radical defensive improvement is in part thanks to his acquisition.

This team does need some more offensive consistency though...it has stretches of brilliance like the 3rd quarter but then stagnation and disarray as we saw in the 4th quarter

Rogue
12-23-2009, 05:42 AM
true. Then Bruce Bowen would have been a better pick and cost less. Of course we didn't only expect him to play superb defense when investing our only invaluable expiring in Stackhouse, but equally fine works on offensive end. Despite how hard he tries and what a weapon he used to be, the current version of him is a proven average player in offense if not worse.

After the first impressive tides earlier this season, Marion has turned down to peace.

Rogue
12-23-2009, 05:48 AM
Just a bad night for the Matrix is all. The Mavs radical defensive improvement is in part thanks to his acquisition.

This team does need some more offensive consistency though...it has stretches of brilliance like the 3rd quarter but then stagnation and disarray as we saw in the 4th quarter
You mean our fragile perimeter defense is also part of our radical defensive improvement? Our perimeter defense used to be better than this anyway even if it wasn't good either.

We've got only a handful of scorers on team, to be honest, and sadly Dirk is the only one of them that deserves the word "consistent". Ericka's points have seen slightly increase over last season but it's still not a nice indicator that our main scorers all live on shooting. If their hands get cold or when our opposing team make some incredible bullcrap shots, we are done.

FkLA
12-23-2009, 06:29 AM
true. Then Bruce Bowen would have been a better pick and cost less. Of course we didn't only expect him to play superb defense when investing our only invaluable expiring in Stackhouse, but equally fine works on offensive end. Despite how hard he tries and what a weapon he used to be, the current version of him is a proven average player in offense if not worse.

After the first impressive tides earlier this season, Marion has turned down to peace.

Honestly, Mavs fans should not have expected much more than what Marion is bringing to the table. He never was an offensive weapon, and was never able to create his own shot...the years he put up 20+ ppg it was basically transition threes, dunks, and occasional putbacks. His biggest mistake was getting his ego inflated and openly crying about wanting more money and not receiving more credit for the Sun's sucess, cause once he was shipped he was exposed as being an average player.

DieMrBond
12-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Perfect example....

BPYkUzu45mQ

Funniest thing about that highlight mix of Marion... there is NOT ONE single play versus the Spurs ;)

flamingdts
12-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Steve Nash made him the player he is known to be.

Allanon
12-23-2009, 10:55 AM
I'm just glad the Lakers didn't do that Odom for Matrix trade that everybody at LG wanted.