PDA

View Full Version : Per Houston source - TMac to sign with LAL

milkshakeballa
12-23-2009, 07:25 PM
This off-season unless a team throws big money at him though the chances of that happening are slim and nil and slim left town. Source said TMac wants to win some rings, his lack of success in the playoffs has been hard on him, he gets along great with Kobe and really wants to play in LA. Looking for a short MLE type contract to prove himself then get a decent contract after that. Source said him and Kobe are great friends....is this true??? Surprising to me since Kobe use to MURDER Tmac on the court every time they played.

This source gives me great info for high school/college basketball recruiting so don't know how accurate this is for the NBA. If his knee is 100% he feels he can play PG in ther tri (I doubt he can do that). Thinks he will start along side Kobe and Ron.

Take it FWIW.

21_Blessings
12-23-2009, 07:30 PM
:rolleyes

Double-Up
12-23-2009, 07:30 PM
As long as we trade him by the deadline and get something out of it fine with me, 1st rd exits for you guys anyways. :lol

milkshakeballa
12-23-2009, 07:33 PM
Ok....did some searching around the inernet...

shit just got real

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-Ecx5v8vIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-Ecx5v8vIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

how in the fuk do i embed this bitch?

WOW maybe he has a legit NBA source too

Like i said his recruiting and college stuff is always spot on...

tlong11
12-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Remember when you said the Lakers were re-signing Ariza?

milkshakeballa
12-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Remember when you said the Lakers were re-signing Ariza?

All anybody within the organization said was we are re-signing Ariza. Smokescreen for Ron Ron. No biggie.

Chieflion
12-23-2009, 07:40 PM
G-Ecx5v8vIo&hl=en_US&fs=1

Damn it this is how you do it.

crc21209
12-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Ok....did some searching around the inernet...

shit just got real

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-Ecx5v8vIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-Ecx5v8vIo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

how in the fuk do i embed this bitch?

WOW maybe he has a legit NBA source too

Like i said his recruiting and college stuff is always spot on...

Piiiiipe dream....

ginobili's bald spot
12-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Anytime you have the opportunity add an injury prone, perennial loser to your team you gotta pull the trigger.

milkshakeballa
12-23-2009, 08:05 PM
G-Ecx5v8vIo&hl=en_US&fs=1

Damn it this is how you do it.

:toast:toast

djohn2oo8
12-23-2009, 08:05 PM
This off-season unless a team throws big money at him though the chances of that happening are slim and nil and slim left town. Source said TMac wants to win some rings, his lack of success in the playoffs has been hard on him, he gets along great with Kobe and really wants to play in LA. Looking for a short MLE type contract to prove himself then get a decent contract after that. Source said him and Kobe are great friends....is this true??? Surprising to me since Kobe use to MURDER Tmac on the court every time they played.

This source gives me great info for high school/college basketball recruiting so don't know how accurate this is for the NBA. If his knee is 100% he feels he can play PG in ther tri (I doubt he can do that). Thinks he will start along side Kobe and Ron.

Take it FWIW.

Its amazing how you found this source when McGrady said himself that he doesn't want to leave Houston and that he would take a pay cut to stay....Well, maybe he should go, and pass the first round jinx off to you guys

mavsfan1000
12-23-2009, 08:16 PM
What's next? Lebron to LA?

nuclearfm
12-23-2009, 08:22 PM
What's next? Lebron to LA?

To the Clippers, yes. They can pay too...

milkshakeballa
12-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Its amazing how you found this source when McGrady said himself that he doesn't want to leave Houston and that he would take a pay cut to stay....Well, maybe he should go, and pass the first round jinx off to you guys

:lol:lol:lol:lol

your a fukin idiot

Shank
12-23-2009, 09:32 PM
lol people on messageboards having "sources"

Smooth Criminal
12-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Obviously it's not happening, but T-Mac as 6th man for the Lakers would be amazing.

jonnybravo
12-24-2009, 04:01 AM
Obviously it's not happening, but T-Mac as 6th man for the Lakers would be amazing.

Have you actually seen this motherfucker play in the last year and some change? It'd be shit.

Lakers need an upgrade at the 1. They're loaded at the wing.

namlook
12-24-2009, 04:10 AM
TMac to sign with LAL This off-season unless a team throws big money at him though the chances of that happening are slim and nil and slim left town.

This sounds like pure speculation. There are too many variables involved to even think Tmac Lakers has a good chance of happening.

robbie380
12-24-2009, 10:13 AM

your a fukin idiot

you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2009, 11:01 AM
I actually think the Suns make sense for T-Mac in a 1-2 year deal. With all the injury problems he's had, he should at least consider Phoenix merely because of the training staff's history with helping injury prone players turn a corner and stay healthy. Yeah I know his work ethic when rehabbing these injuries has been questioned in the last year, but I don't blame him for that when his medical team in Houston kept telling him to do stuff that led to him getting injured a month later.

Culburn369
12-24-2009, 11:15 AM
you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're you're

Uh, Robbie, we don't do the spelling indictment here. We're better than that.

Double-Up
12-24-2009, 12:02 PM
I actually think the Suns make sense for T-Mac in a 1-2 year deal. With all the injury problems he's had, he should at least consider Phoenix merely because of the training staff's history with helping injury prone players turn a corner and stay healthy. Yeah I know his work ethic when rehabbing these injuries has been questioned in the last year, but I don't blame him for that when his medical team in Houston kept telling him to do stuff that led to him getting injured a month later.

Ummm, no. I don't know what you've been reading but you're misinformed. T-Mac is lazy and has no work ethic unless in a contract year. This isn't Grant Hill, Shaq, or Nash, it's Me-Mac and don't you forget it.

Culburn369
12-24-2009, 12:09 PM
This isn't Shaq, or Nash, it's Me-Mac and don't you forget it.

Adelbrained can rest easy then. Shaq & Nash quit & ran their last coach off.

Goran Tragic
12-24-2009, 12:15 PM
Source said TMac wants to win some rings,

Baby steps TMAC, lets start with getting out of the first round as an active player.

R4R
12-24-2009, 12:19 PM
After the Orlando game, Tmac doesn't mention LA at all. When asked about his opinion of moving to Orlando, he said that Houston was his "first option". So I do think that this LAL stuff is pretty unlikely.

pauls931
12-24-2009, 12:28 PM

You just cursed him DoK. He's going to end up in Portland now.

DxB
12-24-2009, 01:05 PM

your a fukin idiot

Nah bitch you're the fuckin idiot. I read the exact same interview where mac said him and his family loved it in Houston and that its home to them.

Bitch made laker fans....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Ummm, no. I don't know what you've been reading but you're misinformed. T-Mac is lazy and has no work ethic unless in a contract year. This isn't Grant Hill, Shaq, or Nash, it's Me-Mac and don't you forget it.

2008 wasn't a contract year and it's safe to say he worked plenty hard once Yao went down. Just out of curiosity, why does every Houston fan think the Rockets will begin a dynasty once T-Mac is gone? Yao Ming is just as selfish as T-Mac, if not more selfish.

pauls931
12-24-2009, 01:37 PM
2008 wasn't a contract year and it's safe to say he worked plenty hard once Yao went down. Just out of curiosity, why does every Houston fan think the Rockets will begin a dynasty once T-Mac is gone? Yao Ming is just as selfish as T-Mac, if not more selfish.

I think Yao is one of the most overrated players ever. I remember shaq giving him compliments, but really.... What has Yao accomplished other than drawing in money from Asia?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2009, 01:55 PM
I think Yao is one of the most overrated players ever. I remember shaq giving him compliments, but really.... What has Yao accomplished other than drawing in money from Asia?

What's stupid is shit like 2008 T-Mac is labeled the anti-Christ for not being able to win a playoff series against Utah when Yao is sitting on the bench injured not giving two shits about the team that pays him an 8 figure salary but being only concerned about whether or not he can play for China in the olympics. Idk why Houston fans blindly defend a player who cares more about being healthy for the off season than being healthy when the playoffs start.

pauls931
12-24-2009, 01:59 PM
What's stupid is shit like 2008 T-Mac is labeled the anti-Christ for not being able to win a playoff series against Utah when Yao is sitting on the bench injured not giving two shits about the team that pays him an 8 figure salary but being only concerned about whether or not he can play for China in the olympics. Idk why Houston fans blindly defend a player who cares more about being healthy for the off season than being healthy when the playoffs start.

I never question Yao's motives, just that he's not tough enough physcially, nor has a killer instinct to win. Frankly I wouldn't want him on the Suns except for maybe freethrow shooting at the end of games or inbound passing.

I think Houston needs to get rid of both of them ASAP.

milkshakeballa
12-24-2009, 02:09 PM

god damn dok...i take this board as a fkin joke cuz of the content but man u kno ur shit .....

great post n so true

Smooth Criminal
12-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Have you actually seen this motherfucker play in the last year and some change? It'd be shit.

Lakers need an upgrade at the 1. They're loaded at the wing.

Sasha's gone after this year I think, so there's space. And Mac wouldn't need to start. Just get 13PPG off the bench...if only:hat

InK
12-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Sasha's gone after this year I think, so there's space.

Oh, Sasha to the Grizzlies?

sook
12-24-2009, 03:04 PM

Why the fuck do you think i got banned from CF? :ihit

I would reiterate this post every time the Yao nuthuggers would come rolling out, and believe me i am no FAN of tmac. But seriously, that utah series was all Yao. Tmac is known for saying stupid shit, but apart from that Yao was the reason in 05 and 07. That dallas series was absolutely one of mcgrady's best, hell, he even defended Dirk Nowitzki :wow that series, a man possessed at the time that would rain 3s or any shot from all over the floor. Than in 07 carlos fucking boozer goes off for like 40 points and 17 rebounds in one game and dominates him throughout the series. And even in the final minutes in game 7 he let boozer grab 3 rebounds in a row over him when we it was still in reach.

I don't know DOK, It seems pure stupidity to why things are the way they are, but I have learned you can't do anything about it. I still surf clutch every now and then for new rumors and whatnot and it seems that there are people still certain on building around Yao and DEFEND him when he just claimed he would play this summer...AGAIN. The guy can't play for his fucking team and wants to play for a useless chinese team. Unbelievable.

Fuck I just went on a rant.

Smooth Criminal
12-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh, Sasha to the Grizzlies?

No but thank God this is his last year under contract...I think?

Indazone
12-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Yao is tentative sometimes in games. If they didn't call him so tight, he'd average 30 ppg night in and out. You can thank the refs, David Stern and the WWE for that. Oh and kudos to the Mafioso that has Stern in their pocket.

Yao is indefensible except for the fronting defenses. If they front him, then that means a man is open and the Rockets should score from another position.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2009, 05:27 PM
No but thank God this is his last year under contract...I think?

Na, I think sasha has another year after this.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-24-2009, 05:39 PM
god damn dok...i take this board as a fkin joke cuz of the content but man u kno ur shit .....

great post n so true

I'm joking on this board 90% of the time, but I get pretty serious and pissed off when a player puts himself before his team. I remember in 2008, Yao injured his foot, and the first thing I remember him saying is, "I'll be really disappointed if I can't play in the olympics this summer." Nothing about how he thanks Houston for the support they continue to give him, nothing about how his goal is to be ready for the start of next season, all he seemed to care about was the olympics.

JJ Hickson
12-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Yao is tentative sometimes in games. If they didn't call him so tight, he'd average 30 ppg night in and out. You can thank the refs, David Stern and the WWE for that. Oh and kudos to the Mafioso that has Stern in their pocket.

Yao is indefensible except for the fronting defenses. If they front him, then that means a man is open and the Rockets should score from another position.

Yes that makes perfect sense. The NBA doesn't want Yao to do good. Brilliant thinking. It's not like they would have anything to gain from Yao being successful. I'm sure they don't want to make money off of those billions of Chinese people so they are going to sabotage him. You fucking idiot.

Xevious
12-24-2009, 08:28 PM
I wouldn't want Yao on my team if I was a GM. When you're 12 feet tall and 5000lbs, your feet are going to continue to have problems over the course of an 82 game season. The body can only take so much.

Houston has proven they don't need Yao or McGrady. They should dump both ASAP and look for another star.

Goran Dragic
12-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Yes that makes perfect sense. The NBA doesn't want Yao to do good. Brilliant thinking. It's not like they would have anything to gain from Yao being successful. I'm sure they don't want to make money off of those billions of Chinese people so they are going to sabotage him. You fucking idiot.

:lmao yeah I know right? David Stern has never been one to want more international interest in basketball, ever!

DaDakota
12-25-2009, 11:23 AM
You guys can have him....because according to Tmac...

"I worked HARD this offseason"

Yeah, well....T-loser.....all the other player worked hard too, only they do it EVERY offseason.

Good riddance....you bum !

DD

duncan228
12-25-2009, 03:08 PM
McGrady chomping to play … for someone (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AoIR.xJ10FrvRk31x9UhbOi8vLYF?slug=mc-afterthebuzzer122509&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)
By Marc J. Spears

Tracy McGrady’s $23 million salary makes him difficult to trade – but not impossible. While McGrady is playing a limited role for the Rockets since returning from knee surgery, he is confident that if he’s traded his new team won’t be disappointed.

“I will tell you what … if anything were to happen, whoever [trades for him] is going to get a hell of a player,” McGrady said. “A hungry one, too.”

McGrady has gone from one of the NBA’s most feared scorers to now averaging 3.2 points in 7.3 minutes over six games. McGrady has “no idea” when his minutes will increase.

“I’m feeling good and as the minutes start to increase, I’ll show that,” McGrady said. “It’s really hard to do anything on seven minutes. It is what it is at this time and I’m just rolling with it. I’m definitely back.”

Pero
12-25-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm joking on this board 90% of the time, but I get pretty serious and pissed off when a player puts himself before his team. I remember in 2008, Yao injured his foot, and the first thing I remember him saying is, "I'll be really disappointed if I can't play in the olympics this summer." Nothing about how he thanks Houston for the support they continue to give him, nothing about how his goal is to be ready for the start of next season, all he seemed to care about was the olympics.

Uh he didn't put himself before the team. He put his national team first. So you can hardly say he's selfish.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Uh he didn't put himself before the team. He put his national team first. So you can hardly say he's selfish.

No, it's selfish. His national team doesn't pay him millions, the Houston Rockets do. Being healthy for them should be more important than being healthy for China.

milkshakeballa
06-22-2010, 01:45 AM
bump. notice the post date. source is legit as usual.

as usual i shit on most of this forum.

maybe you niggas should start taking notes or stop talking shit and go get yourself a fucking lapdance...lord knows a lot of u niggas never had 1

MavDynasty
06-22-2010, 01:52 AM
lol lapdances in front of your grandma

you scrawny ugly ass bitch you

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Who the hell would give him MLE? he can barely walk.

Muser
06-22-2010, 04:04 AM
You said this before Culburn Version 1 got banned, you fucking idiot.

pauls931
06-22-2010, 06:59 AM

Talk about giving up....

kobyz
06-22-2010, 08:09 AM
another great move by the Lakers! TMac could do a Grant Hill comeback and even could be better than Grant Hill after comeback, TMac is younger, more talanted!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Talk about giving up....

There are plenty of posts from me in December or January that are obvious cases of giving up, not sure why you chose this one since it's not really giving up :lol

PS - I don't know too many people who hadn't given up on them towards the end of January.

TheManFromAcme
06-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Kind of reminds me of when Ron Harper went to the Bulls. Harper was a great talent for years until injuries set him back, then he finally realized he'd be a great role player for a title contender. TMAC can still get his minutes from whats left between Kobe and Laker Ron. He can play the 3,2, and 1, so I don't see a minutes issue. He has to decide if he really wants it though.

:tu Yup.

Aside from bum knees, what else is wrong with T-mac?

Ashy Larry
06-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Damn ...... I bet TMac's bone structure looks like Shredded Mini Wheats

Ashy Larry
06-22-2010, 01:28 PM
:tu Yup.

Aside from bum knees, what else is wrong with T-mac?

Bad back. Like I said in a different post: athletes treasure four body parts: their dicks (for the groupies in the lobby), their knees (See Chris Webber and Danny Manning), their backs (see Larry Bird) and their feet (see Deion Sanders and Bill Walton)

McGrady has had major problems with two of the four. It's a gamble that the Lakers would be taking but they can keep his minutes down, it might pay off.