PDA

View Full Version : I want to utterly destroy the Lakers this season....

nuclearfm
12-23-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm just plain tired of it. Los Angeles is one of the worst places to live in America. Everyone hates each other there. In fact, I'm pretty sure the only person who loves being in L.A. is Randy Newmann...and he lives in Malibu. The entire population has to be consistently babied by the media to thinking that there place is great otherwise they'd all fall into a deep depression. They ignore the fact that the Clippers are actually playing their city, then claim to be the basketball mecca of the NBA. When is this consistent BS going to stop? I hardly even read the internet anymore on the NBA, yet you can't escape the continuous circle jerk the Media is involved with the city of L.A. Most of these fools show up late to games, eat 100% tofu/soy 7 days a week then brag about how great their team is without even paying attention to the game.

The only resolution I see is a big humbling. Boston isn't going to get to play this team often, otherwise there would be more of a chance for this. I want a complete humbling by the Spurs. Victories so huge and definite that the Lakers would consider not playing the rest of the season and consider making immediate trades.

Strike
12-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Hmm, good thing you created more fodder for Laker fans.

Good job. :tu

HarlemHeat37
12-23-2009, 08:22 PM
TBH, the best chance for this to happen is if you find Kobe and shoot one of his knees out..at least enough for him to miss the season..I'm willing to pitch in on a fund that would send you to LA and I'll supply you with the weapon..

You probably go to jail, but that would ensure that the Lakers are utterly destroyed..you would ruin your life, but you would be a hero for most non-Laker fans, myself included..is it worth it for you?..

IronMexican
12-23-2009, 08:23 PM
:tu We'll patrol this thread with all we got. Laker fans, commence.

Chieflion
12-23-2009, 08:24 PM
:tu We'll patrol this thread with all we got. Laker fans, commence.
Only the OP wanted to utterly destroy the Lakers this season, but I just want to torture them.

nuclearfm
12-23-2009, 08:27 PM
LA is an awesome place.

Kw2pRnBgeBU

HarlemHeat37
12-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Didn't some of those idiot rioters that mauled that trucker get away with just a minor punishment?..I could be wrong, I was a little kid at the time, but I remember reading about the consequences..pretty ridiculous..

They were probably Laker fans, they're the equivalent of Nazi-types anyways..