PDA

View Full Version : No Excuses

Xevious
12-23-2009, 11:55 PM
There is no excuse for losing to a Portland team as decimated by injuries as a team can be... at home. Where is the pride at? This is an embarrassment.

Much respect for Portland... but again, Spurs have no excuse.

Chomag
12-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Well we have new guys that need to gel and...oh wait, dammit we can't use that excuse anymore as Pop said. We need new ones!!!

JustinJDW
12-24-2009, 12:09 AM
Will everyone just stop crying.

murpjf88
12-24-2009, 12:10 AM
There is no excuse for losing to a Portland team as decimated by injuries as a team can be... at home. Where is the pride at? This is an embarrassment.

Much respect for Portland... but again, Spurs have no excuse.

I agree, but is it just portland?

0-1 - boston (home)
0-3 - utah
0-2 - portland (home)
1-1 - dallas
0-1 - denver (home)
0-1 - Phoenix

The schedule will get tougher.

raspsa
12-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Its just a matter of time before someome blames Bonner and Finley..

alchemist
12-24-2009, 12:23 AM
:lmao ironic circumstances

Xevious
12-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Nobody's crying. All I'm saying is that "it's only December" and "we have X many new guys" doesn't cut it any more. If the Spurs don't start winning some games against .500 teams, the absolute best we can hope for is to be fed to the Lakers in round 1.

And as I said... this is just an embarrassing loss.

z0sa
12-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Sometimes, it is hard to keep the faith. That's what being a true fan is all about.

I agree there are no excuses. Where's this team's focus? We know they have the right goal in mind and the talent to attain. The dilemma then is how to achieve it.

spurspokesman
12-24-2009, 12:31 AM

Its a difference between crying and being pissed off. We don't expect the spurs to win every game but we expect a win against a young depleted team.I only judge my team against teams that can beat them and against those teams they are 2-9 so there u have it

loveforthegame
12-24-2009, 12:31 AM

We already have a thread blaming Finley.

Obilivo
12-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Lose too many games to top team,where is the spurs we familiar with?

Höfner
12-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Losing winnable games happens.

Sean Cagney
12-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Lose too many games to top team,where is the spurs we familiar with?

It seems they are still fishing from back in 08 and haven't stopped since! :bang:bang:depressed

Obilivo
12-24-2009, 01:04 AM
It seems they are still fishing from back in 08 and haven't stopped since! :bang:bang:depressed

Actually,they are not fishing,they are just fishes,LOL

urunobili
12-24-2009, 06:16 AM
the refs were fucking horrible too...

AussieFanKurt
12-24-2009, 06:26 AM
meh dont care

Zero_Twilight
12-24-2009, 06:50 AM
Does anyone else have trouble sleeping after crappy losses? I need help....

intothechaos
12-24-2009, 07:31 AM
yall are correct....there is absolutely no excuse for this. This is getting ridiculous and most of the blame should go to pop. His cool laid back attitude is getting old already. He needs to start yelling at someone. Explain to me Pop why that against the clippers Ratliff had 10 and 7 yet you don't play him against the blazers and you see how your ass got outrebounded. You Mr. Coach are making me sick. Before the game Tony was said to have said we will see the old tony..... I was looking for the old tony all night. Tony you were humiliated yet again by a point guard named Bayless. (Nash) being the other. This is a bloody shame what Duncan has to endure with these teamates who don't want to bring it every night. Blair being the only exception. And keep Bonners behind on the bench for the rest of the season. If anyone can prove that he can play and shoot when it counts (Playoffs ) then I will take it back. Until then I'm tired of bonners good crap. Yes he is,but only against sub par teams......