PDA

View Full Version : Roger Mason Apology

callo1
12-24-2009, 12:45 PM
I have been critical of Mason's play in the past, stating that all he can do is shoot three balls, and on defense he continuously gives points back with poor defense.

I'll gladly eat my serving of crow. as Mason has shown he can take the ball to the rack, and play pretty good defense lately.

I think Roger realizes that he wants to make sure and secure his minutes even when Fin comes back.

Heck, Roger has even been running the point well. I think I am starting to see Pop's vision that he had in using Mason at the point.

Just saying this to own up to RMJ being much more than I have given him credit for.

This team is going to gell, and when it does...you will see:)

spectator
12-24-2009, 12:50 PM
he did find his shooting touch; i have not seen his defense for the past few games, but hopefully him being with the spurs for 1 year + losing some pounds in the off-season helps him move better on the court

TJastal
12-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing Roger in the starting lineup to help Parker facilitate the offense. Bogans is basically a no-show for every team above .500

Bukefal
12-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Mason is the man!! It's always good to have a guy like him on your roster.

AussieFanKurt
12-25-2009, 03:03 AM
I agree, i've been critical. He has been putting up a few too many shots but no one else is doing shit, he's playing with a lot of heart out there

spurspokesman
12-25-2009, 11:58 AM
I agree, i've been critical. He has been putting up a few too many shots but no one else is doing shit, he's playing with a lot of heart out there
Yup. Something many players on this team lack. Either that or will to win.

Chomag
12-25-2009, 12:35 PM
i'm so happy to see his game comming back to him. He is an ice cold killer when he is feeling it. I just hope Finely comming back wont mess his game up again.