PDA

View Full Version : I think its hilarious....

BUMP
12-24-2009, 01:21 PM
How the past couple of years, i've been saying in the offseason that you guys are too old and done and you need to rebuild.

Then you bring in or draft some average player (Jefferson, McDyess, Hill, Mason, Blair) and then you call me a douche saying that these moves will put you over the top.

Last year, it was laughable to even conceive the fact that the Mavs would hang with the Spurs in a playoff series.

Then this year, the Spurs with the addition of 3 all stars in Blair, Jefferson, and McDyess, have easily propelled themselves to the elite.

:lol:lol:lol

Then reality sets in, and we get these panic threads. Its like watching a gerbil running on a treadmill:rollin

koriwhat
12-24-2009, 01:31 PM
uh blair isn't an allstar nor is jefferson... and i think you like many are looking at this team as complete already when in reality they are still trying to find themselves.

btw hows pussy ass dirk doing? hows his wittle elbow?

murpjf88
12-24-2009, 01:35 PM
How the past couple of years, i've been saying in the offseason that you guys are too old and done and you need to rebuild.

Then you bring in or draft some average player (Jefferson, McDyess, Hill, Mason, Blair) and then you call me a douche saying that these moves will put you over the top.

Last year, it was laughable to even conceive the fact that the Mavs would hang with the Spurs in a playoff series.

Then this year, the Spurs with the addition of 3 all stars in Blair, Jefferson, and McDyess, have easily propelled themselves to the elite.

Then reality sets in, and we get these panic threads. Its like watching a gerbil running on a treadmill:rollin

To think that Dallas is going anywhere is laughable. Lets see who's posting after Dirk walks.

koriwhat
12-24-2009, 01:47 PM
^ you really jefferson's ex? damn... why you on the message boards?

spurtech09
12-24-2009, 02:29 PM
dallas mavs will never win a championship....

HORNSWOGGLE
12-24-2009, 02:31 PM
lol mavs

Greg Oden
12-24-2009, 02:35 PM
:lol

another bump classic

and another thread where that long haired faggot hippy koriwhat gets her panties in a knot.

jag
12-24-2009, 02:36 PM
This should be good.

Greg Oden
12-24-2009, 02:37 PM
bitches and blunts!

Sign of a true muthafuckin playa :toast

BUMP
12-24-2009, 02:39 PM
lol Spurs tattoed on each calf

Eminem
12-24-2009, 02:41 PM
and koriwhat said . . .

nothing you idiots, koriwhat's dead, he's locked in my basement.

Agloco
12-24-2009, 02:42 PM

Another classic troll thread from the BUMPster......

Long overdue brah :tu

Agloco
12-24-2009, 02:44 PM
........In 2006, it was laughable to even conceive the fact that the Heat would hang with the Mavs in a playoff series........

Kyle Orton
12-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Another classic troll thread from the BUMPster......

Long overdue brah :tu
I was hoping that tornado that hit your single wide finished the job. I guess not.

dallasmavsnfuego214
12-24-2009, 02:47 PM
I heard in San Antonio, nowadays, things are so bad that if they score over 80, win or lose, everyone in attendance gets a free chalupa with 2 packets of hot sauce!

MavDynasty
12-24-2009, 02:51 PM
btw hows pussy ass dirk doing? hows his wittle elbow?

seems fine to me after going 10-13 and dropping 27 on portland.

it keep of reminds me of how Josh smokey Howard dropped 28 on the spurs old ass in the playoffs on 2 bum ankles

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

crc21209
12-24-2009, 02:59 PM
I heard in San Antonio, nowadays, things are so bad that if they score over 80, win or lose, everyone in attendance gets a free chalupa with 2 packets of hot sauce!

The Spurs PR staff isnt as stupid as the Mavs PR department...

crc21209
12-24-2009, 03:00 PM
seems fine to me after going 10-13 and dropping 27 on portland.

it keep of reminds me of how Josh smokey Howard dropped 28 on the spurs old ass in the playoffs on 2 bum ankles

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Is that the highlight of Josh Howards career? Congrats...:toast

spurs10
12-24-2009, 03:02 PM
dallas mavs will never win a championship....
But they did give us the most humiliating choke job in the history of the NBA Finals...only to follow it with another the following year...I think we did pretty good that year...oh yeah we swept Lebron and the Cavs for the NBA Championship ( that would be a couple of years ago, I believe).
I think it's hilarious every time a Mavs fan opens their mouth about anything having to do with winning and basketball.
You need soul and integrity to win titles...two things you have a dire shortage of up there in Dallas.

BUMP
12-24-2009, 03:08 PM
we swept Lebron and the Cavs for the NBA Championship ( that would be a couple of years ago, I believe).

So how's that working out now?

Ditty
12-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Fuck the mavs faggot

TDMVPDPOY
12-24-2009, 03:36 PM
hey bump i agree with you

these fools in here keep on living in the fkn past, and reminiscing those fkn 4 rings....

lets look towards the present and future and start focusing where the fuck this organization wants to go while duncan is still here...

spurs10
12-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Uh.. just over a quarter of the way into the season I see a lot of room for improvement. Even if we don't win another trophy, it is still an honor and a pleasure watching Tim Duncan play the game. My point was, the Mavs have never done anything..ever, so it's "hilarious" listening to their fan's moronic babble. It's a free world, so be a Mavs fan if you want, buy don't be talking smack about a team who fails so miserably year after year. Trust me, no one in the Mavericks organization is happy with their legacy.

elbamba
12-24-2009, 05:34 PM
The Spurs have been lousy this year but I would still bet on them to beat Dallas in a series this year should they meet.

Agloco
12-24-2009, 06:04 PM
I was hoping that tornado that hit your single wide finished the job. I guess not.

Must be the life right? I mean, being the coolest 10th grader in your trailer park and all..... Don't you have some chew to go buy, err steal from the local liquor store?

spurs10
12-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey Bump, since you asked, the 2007 NBA Championship is still working out pretty well. They gave the Spurs this huge championship banner that they hang in the AT&T Center, right next to 3 others just like it. So ever time you go to a game there you get to see them hanging in the rafters. Every time Tim, Manu, Tony, and Pop come out on the court they see them too...pretty cool, eh?
Anyway Merry Christmas and good luck to your boys. May the best team win.

gaKNOW!blee
12-24-2009, 06:23 PM

pretty fucking good actually, even if the Spurs never win a game again, that championship counts ya fat fuck.

quentin_compson
12-24-2009, 06:32 PM
It was a pathetic loss alright against the Blazers, but still:

Do the Mavs think they can survive in the paint against the Lakers with Nowitzki, Dampier, Gooden, Humphries?

I still think the Spurs have better talent for that matchup. Right now, of course, we are a long way away from the WCF.

Obilivo
12-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Hey Bump, since you asked, the 2007 NBA Championship is still working out pretty well. They gave the Spurs this huge championship banner that they hang in the AT&T Center, right next to 3 others just like it. So ever time you go to a game there you get to see them hanging in the rafters. Every time Tim, Manu, Tony, and Pop come out on the court they see them too...pretty cool, eh?
Anyway Merry Christmas and good luck to your boys. May the best team win.

Maybe we are in the difficult time now,however,every team comes into At&T Center will see our Chanpionship banner hanging upon their heads,especially the team without any championship.

angelbelow
12-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Actually i think the negativity is hilarious too.