PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker

SequSpur
04-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Does this guy know what a playoff fourth quarter is? This has been a big problem over the years and it has just resurfaced again.

Another problem, again I might add, is the fact that he has NO ONE backing him up. I am officially off the Beno bandwagon because he fucking sucks and I have nothing more to say, or address.

Is Barry a backup point guard? Ummmmmmmmm...... He sucks too.

I don't understand it. Dude can't make a wide open shot, he drives to the hole amongst the trees and comes up with nothing, not even a decent assist.

Here is probably one of the biggest fuck ups that I have ever seen...... With 23 seconds left, the Spurs are down by a couple of baskets and the Nuggets are bringing the ball up the court and Parker goes to foul, but then stops..... looks over at Pop to see if that's the right thing to do and then he fouls.....

LOOK, WAKE THE FUCK UP, GET OFF THE SHORT BUS, GROW THE FUCK UP, FIND YOUR BALLS AND LEAD THIS TEAM TO FUCKING VICTORY.

IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THEN I AM DONE WAITING. TRADE HIM FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN.

ducks
04-24-2005, 11:10 PM
dude duncan shot just as good as tp
when pop did not play tp one game it threw him completly off
he has not had a great game sence either

ShoogarBear
04-24-2005, 11:11 PM
I am officially off the Beno bandwagon
That must have been the shortest ride in history.

(In more ways than one.)

Mr. Peabody
Ban Eva from the playoffs!!!!!
________
Dominatorqueen (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Dominatorqueen/)

Aggie Hoopsfan
I'll admit it kinda bothered me when I saw in the pre-game Tony waltzing up with Eva under his arm looking like he had just come from an all-night sex marathon.

It's playoff time kid, get in the game.

T Park
04-24-2005, 11:13 PM
TRADE HIM FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN

name me some that could.

SequSpur
04-24-2005, 11:16 PM
This is the time to play. I don't give a fuck up about the regular season. This is where players like Jaren Jackson, Stephen Jackson, Steve Kerr, Speedy Claxton, and Mario Elie make their careers.

It pisses me off that this happens. The problem is............... It's repeated, over and over again.

SequSpur
04-24-2005, 11:16 PM
name me some that could.

Antonio Daniels Fuckhead.

T Park
04-24-2005, 11:18 PM
So exactly when did Antonio Daniels lead another team in the playoffs??

So lets get this right.

FIre pop, hire John Lucas

trade Tony Parker for Antonio Daniels, and we will be fine.

RIght???

Nikos
04-24-2005, 11:18 PM
This is the time to play. I don't give a fuck up about the regular season. This is where players like Jaren Jackson, Stephen Jackson, Steve Kerr, Speedy Claxton, and Mario Elie make their careers.

It pisses me off that this happens. The problem is............... It's repeated, over and over again.

Fuck those role players. If Duncan isn't healthy you could have 3-4 Sjax's and 4-5 Kerr's and 4-5 prime Horry's and your still going lose.

SequSpur
04-24-2005, 11:19 PM
This message is hidden because T Park is on your ignore list.

:smokin

Mr. Peabody
04-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Antonio Daniels Fuckhead.

Antonio Daniels....? Why is it that every player the Spurs get rid of suddenly become the solution to all of our problems?

Antonio had his chance to lead the team and he didn't want it.
________
Top vaporizer reviews (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 11:21 PM
So lets get this right.

FIre pop, hire John Lucas

So let's get this straight. You still overexaggerate to try and look like you have a point.

NO one wants Pop fired. We would like for him to find someone else to run his offense, because it's obvious he doesn't know how.

SequSpur
04-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Antonio led his team to victory last night with solid crunch time play. Any more questions?

Nikos
04-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Agreed with Sequ, Antonio is a solid player.

Not saying he is better than Tony overall, but I would love to have him as a backup combo guard for this team.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 11:29 PM
We'd be much better right now with AD as backup point. But he was one of Pop's playoff scapegoats, so he sucks [/tpark]

Claxton would be nice to have around right now. Hell, so would Wilks.

Nikos
04-24-2005, 11:30 PM
I would take Antonio over Speedy or Beno.

SequSpur
04-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Parker is still the key. When he drops 20, the Spurs are flying high.

Nikos
04-25-2005, 12:02 AM
Parker is still the key. When he drops 20, the Spurs are flying high.

Can he score it without taking 22+ shot attempts?

Obstructed_View
04-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Jaren Jackson, Speedy Claxton
LOL

boutons
04-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Charles Barkley was just saying on TNT that he nor any players he knew rode to the game with wife or girfriend, and certainly not walked into the arena with a girlfriend or wife.

Is Tony walking in with his girlfriend significant? I dunno. It looks like Tony will be able to spend April and May with her without any damn basketball interfering with his personal life.

vincerodriguez23
04-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Charles Barkley was just saying on TNT that he nor any players he knew rode to the game with wife or girfriend, and certainly not walked into the arena with a girlfriend or wife.

Is Tony walking in with his girlfriend significant? I dunno. It looks like Tony will be able to spend April and May with her without any damn basketball interfering with his personal life.

i think hes showing off his hot girlfriend and making himself look good. Come on tony, we can careless about you dating that hoe.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-25-2005, 12:41 AM
It certainly was an odd thing to see, and in retrospect his performance tonight was not suprising.

Pop needs to rip his ass.

1Parker1
04-25-2005, 12:44 AM
I missed this. What happened with Tony and Eva? He walked into the arena with her or something? I don't see the significance of this.

boutons
04-25-2005, 12:50 AM
They often show players walking in the arena before games.

Tonight they showed Tony walking in with his arm around sexy little Eva, Tony in mirrored darkglasses, wearing a black 03 champiohship t-shirt. super cool.

The TNT guys showed it again in the post-game show and were negative about it.

Hey, Tony's got is $66M contract, famous girlfriend, 59-23 season, fuck the playoffs, what a pain.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-25-2005, 12:52 AM
During the earlier game on TNT, they did a cut in to SBC with Tony walking into SBC with some silver shades on, wearing a Spurs '03 championship t-shirt, with Eva under his arm and acting smug for the TNT cameras.

Then he came out and got raped by Andre Miller.

What he did smacked of overconfidence and lack of focus, and it showed on the court.