PDA

View Full Version : Spurs tickets: Help?

bravemouse
12-25-2009, 07:28 AM
I am planning a visit to San Antonio from Iceland after more than 10 yrs absence (I used to study at UTSA) and of course I am going to see my Spurs play. I haven't seen the Spurs play since 1999!!!

The plan is to visit SA in late March and the Spurs are playing Lakers on March 24th and Cavs on March 26th. But tickets are not on sale yet at Ticketmaster.

Can anyone help me with info regarding how to obtain or apply for tickets for these games, or better yet, get me tickets?

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
12-25-2009, 11:41 AM
The tickets for the second half of the season should go on sale on January 16. You're gonna have to wait a little but once you know it that day will be here. Try eBay if you don't mind paying over face value.

JP le Requin
12-25-2009, 04:12 PM
hey me too i am sure a 95% to go to san antonio at the end of march to see spurs vs cavs and vs lakers....from france...

i need tickets and i want be the closer from the court to shake hands with Timmy and Gino!!! (i ever did it with TP and Drob last time i came in december 07...;-)

Galileo
12-25-2009, 04:19 PM
I have an extra ticket for the Spurs/Bucks game in Milawaukee. We will be at Major Goulsby's sports bar before the game, a block from the stadium. Please call Galileo if you want to go. Great seats in lower level.

One of our party can't make it.

Galileo's cell: 608-279-5889.