PDA

View Full Version : Malik Rose

missmyzte
04-24-2005, 11:41 PM
Will he be at any of the Spurs playoffs games? Has he already come home to San Antonio? I think it would be a huge emotional boost for the team to see him and DRob in the stands together.

Also, anyone know what happened to his official site? I tried to go to malikrose.net and got an error message.

SequSpur
04-24-2005, 11:43 PM
WTF is an Emotional Boost?

This team needs the real Tim Duncan and a backup point guard and a new coach. They don't need Malik Rose. He is a Knick. :rolleyes

Dre_7
04-24-2005, 11:43 PM
Whew! I thought it was gonna be a "we woulda won w/ Malik" thread. :lol

I heard that he was gonna do some kinda pre/post game stuff for ESPN or sumthin. At least I think I member someone saying something like that. I could be way off though.

Dre_7
04-24-2005, 11:44 PM
This team needs the real Tim Duncan

For once Sequ, I agree with you!

TheWriter
04-24-2005, 11:44 PM
WTF is an Emotional Boost?

This team needs the real Tim Duncan and a backup point guard and a new coach. They don't need Malik Rose. He is a Knick. :rolleyes

An emotional boost is kind like one of those things you Sequ have to seat on at a restaurant so your upper body can be above the table.

Well, kinda like that.

Nikos
04-24-2005, 11:46 PM
Oh god. Please don't start this Malik shit now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-24-2005, 11:49 PM
This thread sucks, all the way around.

Clandestino
04-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Whew! I thought it was gonna be a "we woulda won w/ Malik" thread. :lol

I heard that he was gonna do some kinda pre/post game stuff for ESPN or sumthin. At least I think I member someone saying something like that. I could be way off though.

that is what i thought! HAHAHAHA