PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's volume shooting : 11-32 FG's, 35 pts on Xmas Day

MiamiHeat
12-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Kobe with another great volume shooting performance.

He poured in 35 points, in 11-32 shooting. Gasol took 11 shots, and Odom took 4.

Kobe Bryant was blocked 3 times, and turned the ball over 4 times, but those were meaningless turnovers, because the key here is - he kept his team in the game with all those shots.

He truly is the greatest scorer in the history of the NBA.

LeBron only shot 9-19 for a measly 26 points. He passed the ball to his teammates a few too many times in my opinion. I believe it is because he cannot be clutch enough to shoot all those shots. He is not on Bryant's level.

so, Mo Williams finished with 13 shot attempts, and six Cavalier players not named LeBron shot the ball at least 5 times.

so, Kobe Bryant, volume shooter of the greatest in the NBA histories scoring machines.

Yup.

InvolvingDesigns
12-25-2009, 09:41 PM
I believe it is because he cannot be clutch enough to shoot all those shots. He is not on Bryant's level.

:lol

BRHornet45
12-25-2009, 10:17 PM
sons I got a transcript of a recent rant from David Stern to the ESPN head honchos ...

"who cares if Kobe has to shoot the ball 20 to 30 times every game to average 25 points!? damnit we have way too much money invested into pushing him and Lebron to the top! I want you all to turn the other cheek and simply ignore it! Most of the public is too stupid to understand the facts anyways. All they see is POINTS PER GAME and that is all we are going to highlight for them. By the way, we need to setup another television special featuring Lebron's incredible 3 point shot from last years significant game 3 playoff game." - David Stern

Warlord23
12-25-2009, 10:17 PM
But but but Kobe will break all of Jordan's records and be proclaimed the greatest (even if it takes him a much higher number of games playing at a much lower efficiency level)

quickerblade
12-25-2009, 10:26 PM
sons I got a transcript of a recent rant from David Stern to the ESPN head honchos ...
By the way, we need to setup another television special featuring Lebron's incredible 3 point shot from last years significant game 3 playoff game." - David Stern

hahahaa funny how after they lost the series i rarely saw it again

MiamiHeat
12-25-2009, 11:34 PM
true

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 12:02 AM
But but but Kobe will break all of Jordan's records and be proclaimed the greatest

2 more rings, yes.

namlook
12-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Kobe had to shoot more today because the Cavs were packing it in inside. Of course I wouldn't expect most people to be able to watch a game and see that.

BadOdor
12-26-2009, 02:05 AM
sons, kobe is shooting 48%. Why isn't miamipizzaheating fag making "wade is a volume shooter" threads with him shooting 43%?