PDA

View Full Version : Cheap shots by Kobe over his career

SinBAD
12-26-2009, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1Yt4KUND4&feature=player_embedded

Look at all these dirty play by Kobe.What a loser.

Killakobe81
12-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Boo hoo! Says the Bruce Bowen fans ...

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Kobe is a great player who sucks ass. He's also a spoiled bitch and when calls don't go his way he decompensates.

He deserved to lose last night. The whole team played like a bunch of whiny little girls. Blaming the refs, etc... Even their own fans booed them which is a disgrace unto itself. But what do you expect from a fanbase whose leaders don't know how to lead by example?

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Doesn't change the fact that the Mavs pounded your ass 4-1, asshole.

Killakobe81
12-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Kobe is a great player who sucks ass. He's also a spoiled bitch and when calls don't go his way he decompensates.

He deserved to lose last night. The whole team played like a bunch of whiny little girls. Blaming the refs, etc... Even their own fans booed them which is a disgrace unto itself. But what do you expect from a fanbase whose leaders don't know how to lead by example?

ONky non Dynasty fanbases would of accepted the way they played last night. On the SPurs side it's all IT"S ONLY DECEMBER and if Manu could be 90% of what he once was ...

IN LA we expect and DEMAND a WHOLE lot ...from our teams ...and we dont accept that kind of game Spurs could of and should of done the same during the BLazers game ...

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Doesn't change the fact that the Mavs pounded your ass 4-1, asshole.

And the Celtics pounded your ass last year. And, the Spurs pounded everyone's ass the year before. So what?

Doesn't change the fact that Kobe decompensates when he's not getting calls and turns into a whiny bitch and loses his composure. You've even said so yourself. So just own up to it.

BadOdor
12-26-2009, 12:20 PM
bruce bowen fan shoulden't be talking about cheap shots.

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 12:22 PM
ONky non Dynasty fanbases would of accepted the way they played last night. On the SPurs side it's all IT"S ONLY DECEMBER and if Manu could be 90% of what he once was ...

IN LA we expect and DEMAND a WHOLE lot ...from our teams ...and we dont accept that kind of game Spurs could of and should of done the same during the BLazers game ...

No.:nope

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 12:24 PM
bruce bowen fan shoulden't be talking about cheap shots.

Why? You can talk about Bowen. I can talk about Kobe. :lol

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Slow down mania. We did the fucking last year, and the Celtics did it the year before. No one one remembers the last time you got your dick wet, especially you.

Wrong. We remember it very well. You should know Luva, you had many a dry spell years this decade.

BadOdor
12-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Why? You can talk about Bowen. I can talk about Kobe. :lol

When bruce was fly-kicking poeple in the face, sliding under shooters, grabbing jerseys, were you crying about what a bitch he is, or were you saying "lolz he plays tough D"?

That's what I thought, hypocrite bitch ass spur fan.

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 12:27 PM

Bully Killa, bully for you.

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 12:32 PM
When bruce was fly-kicking poeple in the face, sliding under shooters, grabbing jerseys, were you crying about what a bitch he is, or were you saying "lolz he plays tough D"?

That's what I thought, hypocrite bitch ass spur fan.

I would say damn that guy plays good D, and he has taken cheap shots as well. No doubt.

Same with the replays above, Kobe has taken many a cheap shots and has gotten away with them. But Bryant is in a class by himself regarding cheap shots. Sometimes blind homerism doesn't allow you to use your objectivity, BO. You gotta admit Kob takes cheap shots.

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 12:33 PM
You've had more.

I cannot disagree as evidenced by history.

SinBAD
12-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Bruce is no super star, bruce is no Kobe, Bruce is not the face of a franchise or the league like Kobe.Kobe is watched all around the world and he is supposed to be one of the greats.Do you know of any of the greats delivering as many cheap shots as kobe?

Forget about Bruce, Talk about Duncan, Dirk, Bird, pippen did any of these players act like Kobe?Thats the question.Its disgraceful to the NBA and the lakers as a franchise when you have your best player do that.If you are GREAT, then act like a great and accept losing.

Ive watched duncan over the years, he has lost plenty but never took a cheap shot at anyone.
I've watched Jordan and same thing, never took a cheap shot because they are such great players, they respond by making plays, making tough shots, not hitting other players.

BadOdor
12-26-2009, 12:36 PM
I would say damn that guy plays good D, and he has taken cheap shots as well. No doubt.

Same with the replays above, Kobe has taken many a cheap shots and has gotten away with them. But Bryant is in a class by himself regarding cheap shots. Sometimes blind homerism doesn't allow you to use your objectivity, BO. You gotta admit Kob takes cheap shots.

Never denied kobe takes cheap shots. Just saying spur fan has no business talking about "cheap shots" at all, spur fan has been slobbering all over bruce bowen's dirty play for years now, calling it "tough D". Bruce bowen is 10 times the dirty bitch kobe is.....when was the last time kobe fly-kicked someone in the face?

Leetonidas
12-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Laker fans' anuses are seriously throbbing this morning. :toast

BadOdor
12-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Bruce is no super star, bruce is no Kobe, Bruce is not the face of a franchise or the league like Kobe.Kobe is watched all around the world and he is supposed to be one of the greats.Do you know of any of the greats delivering as many cheap shots as kobe?

Forget about Bruce, Talk about Duncan, Dirk, Bird, pippen did any of these players act like Kobe?Thats the question.Its disgraceful to the NBA and the lakers as a franchise when you have your best player do that.If you are GREAT, then act like a great and accept losing.

Ive watched duncan over the years, he has lost plenty but never took a cheap shot at anyone.
I've watched Jordan and same thing, never took a cheap shot because they are such great players, they respond by making plays, making tough shots, not hitting other players.

go make some more threads crying about kobe, bowen fan.

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Just keep crackin' those fucks, Luva!

djohn2oo8
12-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Jordan punched Kerr in the face for nothing. Pippen refused to enter the game because PJ drew up the play for a white boy. Duncan gave Richard Jefferson the name Princess Peanut. Calm down over there, son.

:lmao:lmao:lmao That one is the truth

DrHouse
12-26-2009, 02:29 PM
What's hilarious is that people actually THINK Laker fans are butt hurt about last night's loss. It's a regular season game in DECEMBER against a team that WON'T MAKE IT TO THE FINALS.

:lmao

EmptyMan
12-26-2009, 02:32 PM
If Parker were a real teammate he would have knocked out Kobe after that 3 pt Manu elbow.

namlook
12-26-2009, 04:43 PM
(Bowen) I would say damn that guy plays good D, and he has taken cheap shots as well. No doubt.

Same with the replays above, Kobe has taken many a cheap shots and has gotten away with them.

When has Bruce Bowen been suspended for his cheap shots? So who has gotten away with cheap shots now?!!

namlook
12-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I've watched Jordan and same thing, never took a cheap shot because they are such great players

Are you freaking kidding me? Jordan punched his own teammates!

mogrovejo
12-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Dirtiest player in the league by far nowadays.

Rainman
12-26-2009, 05:16 PM

Kobe is dirty no doubt but he doesn't come close to either Stockton or Malone. Malone was notorious for leading his drives with flying knees and straight up front kicks as Robert Horry found out the hard way or should I say his balls found out the hard way.

MiamiHeat
12-26-2009, 07:03 PM
PSv9mPAePC8

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 07:06 PM
OT::Hey, Heat, what was the count on the Arcade Space Invaders for 300 points on the overhead fly by?