PDA

View Full Version : CAVS officials will ask the league to review Kobe's cheap shot

SinBAD
12-26-2009, 12:18 PM
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/12/26/did-kobe-hit-mo-williams-with-a-cheap-shot/

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/12/disgruntled_lakers_likely_to_b.html

DrHouse
12-26-2009, 12:32 PM
I highly doubt anyone gives a shit about what happens to Mo "The Orlando Magic can't beat us 4 times in a row" Williams.

Dunc n Dave
12-26-2009, 12:38 PM
I highly doubt anyone gives a shit about what happens to Mo "The Orlando Magic can't beat us 4 times in a row" Williams.

Why so butt hurt? Don't worry, they'll fine him, IF they decide to do anything. They won't suspend their West Coast poster boy.

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Gee, Dunc two days in-a-row. We musta lost.

Dunc n Dave
12-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah, and the Spurs lost to an injury depleted team in their last game, but you don't see me hiding out for a week either. Sound familiar?

Dunc n Dave
12-26-2009, 01:07 PM
You should be hiding... 15-11

But I'm not. I know they are playing piss poor ball right now. They have the same problem the Lakers have right now... can't beat the real contenders, only the cream puffs.

monosylab1k
12-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Collisions happen in basketball, I don't think Kobe was paying attention to where Mo Williams was going, he was trying to get inside for a rebound and Mo walked right in front of him, and that's why he plowed into him. Shoulda been a foul on Kobe but it wasn't a cheap shot. People take harder hits than that all the time in basketball, Mo should just quit being a pussy.

Dunc n Dave
12-26-2009, 01:12 PM
And they aren't playing bad, as you would put it. The team just sucks.

You're right the Lakers DO suck. I agree. You're finally coming around.

tlongII
12-26-2009, 01:13 PM

You should care. Mo be kickin that purple & piss ass! :lol

tlongII
12-26-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm gonna enjoy watching you slip out of the playoff race. What you see now is like a dying man fighting for his last breath. These current wins mean nothing.

I can't disagree with that. We have way too many injuries to be a serious contender this year. We got heart though.

DrHouse
12-26-2009, 02:27 PM
The difference between the Lakers and the Spurs is that the Lakers can actually play significantly better than this.

They are simply going through what all defending champs go through. Championship malaise. It's the reason why there are so few back-to-back winners in the NBA (Spur fan should be intimately familiar with this).

I expect the Lakers to really ratchet things up around February and start rolling come playoff time. These games in December don't mean all that much for a championship team.

Double-Up
12-26-2009, 02:35 PM
I can't disagree with that. We have way too many injuries to be a serious contender this year. We got heart though.

Even when everyone was healthy you were never a contender.

lil_penny
12-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Even when everyone was healthy you were never a contender.

That was around 4 years or so ago the last time everyone was healthy.

spurs10
12-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Not much talk on this thread @ the cheap shot by Kobe...at least everyone watching their tv's saw it....the NBA will just sweep it under the rug...Mo was down for awhile..between that, Jackson's whining @ the refs ( the same one that let Kobe slide on a flagrant 1), and the wonderful fans in L.A.....what's not to love....dirty prevails.

iggypop123
12-26-2009, 04:41 PM
its kobe so people will call for a 5 game suspension

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 04:47 PM
http://img162.yfrog.com/img162/4821/ue5.jpg

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 04:48 PM
I wanted to save it for posterity, Iggy.

KidCongo
12-26-2009, 08:03 PM
What's funny is Mo made Fisher his bitch in the post :lol

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 08:16 PM
What even funnier is yer O & 40!

cobbler
12-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Mo completely outplayed Fish. No doubt about it.

Anyone who is calling that play on Kobe a cheap shot has never played the game and is a complete and utter pussy or a Kobe hater.

Is this really what it's come to? The Cavs won and deserved to. But they have to send in that tape to the league to complain after their victory? Pathetic!

Spursfan092120
12-26-2009, 08:18 PM
its kobe so people will call for a 5 game suspension
it's Kobe so he'll get no punishment.

cobbler
12-26-2009, 08:21 PM

Another ignorant hater post. Kobe has taken his share of punishment over the years. It's documented... look it up.

namlook
12-26-2009, 09:01 PM

More like "it was Bruce Bowen so course he'll get no punishment." Bowen never received suspensions for all his cheap shots.

mystargtr34
12-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Mo completely outplayed Fish. No doubt about it.

Anyone who is calling that play on Kobe a cheap shot has never played the game and is a complete and utter pussy or a Kobe hater.

Is this really what it's come to? The Cavs won and deserved to. But they have to send in that tape to the league to complain after their victory? Pathetic!

So you should only compain after you lose? Thats just being sore losers. If they feel something untoward happened to one of their players... they have every right to ask questions.

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 11:15 PM
And the Spurs know everything about being a bitch.

Baseline
12-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Bryant does cheap and dirty stuff all the time, but nothing ever happens to him - he's protected by the League and alway has been.

One of these days he'll stop getting away with everything, and that day will be a great day for America.

Gutter92
12-26-2009, 11:46 PM
lol doesnt Phil Jackson get fined once a month for complaining??

BadOdor
12-27-2009, 12:04 AM
I've seen Kobe punched in the face, clotheslined, tripped, elbowed, kicked, scratched, you name it, I've seen him catch it, and not once has he ever retaliated against or complained. Yet when Kobe gets physical with these players, they either want to fight, bitch to the refs, or lobby to get him suspended. You all have to be the biggest bunch of pussies on this planet. I guess that comes with being classy.:toast

kobe never once complained about bowen'[s bitch-ass dirty play, unlike pretty much everyone else he guarded....bitch ass spur fan are quick to forget they got the benefit of the dirtiest perimeter defender playing on their team this decade.

iggypop123
12-27-2009, 12:05 AM
so did they ask what was the response?

23LeBronJames23
12-27-2009, 04:45 AM
Collisions happen in basketball, I don't think Kobe was paying attention to where Mo Williams was going, he was trying to get inside for a rebound and Mo walked right in front of him, and that's why he plowed into him. Shoulda been a foul on Kobe but it wasn't a cheap shot. People take harder hits than that all the time in basketball, Mo should just quit being a pussy.

Bull Shit

Culburn369
12-27-2009, 04:57 AM
so did they ask what was the response?

They asked.

The response was Kobe putting the Magoof Bros on their knees again with 2 three pointers that were just this side of homicide.

DxB
12-27-2009, 05:27 AM
Fuck that. This is a sport... this kinda shit happens... eevryone quit being pussy.

Kobe's a fag we all know, but we had Bruce drop kickin niggas left n right so we cant say shit!

Let em play!

VivaPopovich
12-27-2009, 06:31 AM
It was a cheap shot but it wasn't that obvious, nothing will happen.

And namlook is right, nothing ever happened to Bruce after all of his blatantly obvious cheap shots which seriously injured players. I love it!

Bukefal
12-27-2009, 06:39 AM
I havent seen that before. But damn, this confirms even more that kobe is a shitbag. What an asshole.

TheNextGen
12-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Bryant does cheap and dirty stuff all the time, but nothing ever happens to him - he's protected by the League and alway has been.

One of these days he'll stop getting away with everything, and that day will be a great day for America.

youre a dumbass. Kobe always gets suspended for his cheap ass plays.

LakeShow
12-27-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm not surprised. After all the Cavs front office is made up of former Spurs. So it doesn't surprise me to see them whining to the league even though they won the game.

JMarkJohns
12-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Bull Shit

Mo walked in front. Neither player seemed aware a collision was imminent. It just happened. There wasn't any follow-through... Maybe it was a hell of a strategic acting job from Kobe, but I dislike Kobe as much as anyone and I thought Mo blindly waltzed into traffic.

hitmanyr2k
12-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Its called being a bitch.

No, this is called being a bitch. Flailing and crying after just about every damn missed shot and then getting frustrated and giving cheapshots..

Fdu3m4VOvaI

Native American
12-27-2009, 12:27 PM
The forest represents a balance of life. There is a special order of things that keeps that balance in tact. When some creature acts out of order in the forest, the forest has ways of bringing back the order. So when say a wildcat goes out of his own territory to attack a nearby family of cats to establish dominance, he leaves himself open to the dangers of a territory he's not familiar with. And that roaming wildcat might find himself in the middle of a wild buffalo stampede at the wrong time. And when I say "wildcat" I mean that cat with the wild elbows, Kobe Bryant. And when I say he "goes out of his own territory to attack a nearby family of cats to establish dominance" I mean cheap-shotting players and sometimes his own teammates to prove he's the bigger, more dominant dick. And when I say he might "find himself in the middle of a wild buffalo stampede at the wrong time" I mean he might come to find out that muhfukkas been running trains on his Mexican whore for the last six seasons since his own Colorado buffalo stampede. Karma's a bitch, Mamba.

Don't wanna be startin' somethin'. Mamba se, Mamba sa, Mamba coo sa.

Culburn369
12-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Or, go eat your cereal in your mom's teepee basement in a bowl.

The Franchise
12-27-2009, 02:26 PM
No, this is called being a bitch.

Fdu3m4VOvaI

That was entertaining. Thanks for posting. :toast

Hemotivo
12-27-2009, 02:43 PM
great vid!

Culburn369
12-27-2009, 02:48 PM
I've seen Kobe punched in the face, clotheslined, tripped, elbowed, kicked, scratched, you name it, I've seen him catch it, and not once has he ever retaliated against or complained. Yet when Kobe gets physical with these players, they either want to fight, bitch to the refs, or lobby to get him suspended. You all have to be the biggest bunch of pussies on this planet. I guess that comes with being classy.:toast

:toast

sexinthatsx
12-28-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm gonna enjoy watching you slip out of the playoff race. What you see now is like a dying man fighting for his last breath. These current wins mean nothing.

The wins also mean nothing when you go to the finals just to lose to the boston celtics with the best record in the west. You can have the constellation prize of saying you got to the finals, but it doesn't mean shit as well. It's not about how you start son, it's about how you finish.

WalterSobchak
12-28-2009, 04:54 PM
No, this is called being a bitch. Flailing and crying after just about every damn missed shot and then getting frustrated and giving cheapshots..

Fdu3m4VOvaI

Around the 6:45 point of this video is fucking priceless. Ball is bouncing about 2 feet away from Kobe, and instead of taking 1 step forward to retrieve it, he gets pissy and proceeds to yell at the refs to call a non-existent foul.

MVP! MVP! MVP! :lmao

PM5K
12-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Kobe looks away so he can pretend he never saw Mo, but it's clear he did and hit him on purpose.

dbestpro
12-28-2009, 05:50 PM
I looked at the play with the attitude of being objective. It looked like a cheap shot to me. No one runs up the floor with their eyes closed. Kobe also has a history of committing dirty plays (Nash groin kick) when his team is losing.

dbestpro
12-28-2009, 05:56 PM
I've seen Kobe punched in the face, clotheslined, tripped, elbowed, kicked, scratched, you name it, I've seen him catch it, and not once has he ever retaliated against or complained.

.....and that was just from the chick in Colorado.

namlook
12-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Kobe also has a history of committing dirty plays (Nash groin kick) when his team is losing.

:lmao What??!!

Now people are just making shit up for the hell of it.

BOWEN is the one with the infamous groin kick on Nash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J2SDouIqtA

KOBE is the one with the groin slap to Nash's face. :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgWIXQVsXjc

cornbread
12-28-2009, 07:17 PM
I've seen Kobe punched in the face, clotheslined, tripped, elbowed, kicked, scratched, you name it, I've seen him catch it, and not once has he ever retaliated against or complained.
I seem to recall Kobe throwing a series of limp-wristed punches at Chris Childs.

namlook
12-28-2009, 07:23 PM
I seem to recall Kobe throwing a series of limp-wristed punches at Chris Childs.

The perpetual scrub Chris Childs who was suspended by the Nets for being overweight and out of shape.

Kobe: "Take your best shot. You can't hurt me, punk!"

http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/f/fb/ChildsBryant.jpg

Culburn369
12-28-2009, 07:47 PM
You can see Duncan go for the chip shot and when he realizes that it isn't going in, he falls down and screams like a bitch. :lmao