PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Traditions

angel_luv
12-26-2009, 12:38 PM
What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

This was Bo's and my first Christmas as a married couple, so we are just beginning to come up with traditions of our own.
I thought maybe we could borrow some of yours in the meantime.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Getting fatter

angel_luv
12-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Getting fatter

:lol Poor Bo is not going to do that off of my cooking. I tried five times yesterday to make him Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes. Only one of them was well made and that was the one I let Bo flip over himself. :oops :(

CosmicCowboy
12-26-2009, 01:58 PM
I assume Bo already got the traditional Christmas morning blow job?

*Bo, you owe me dude...* :lol

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-26-2009, 02:34 PM
as we open our present we wad up the paper into balls that we stash like a weapons cache. then after the last present has been opened, its all out war. women and children are not spared. even the elderly know to get out of the room beforehand. then we like to play a couple rounds of christmas bingo for lottery tickets. good times

Evil Angel
12-28-2009, 06:43 AM
Poor Bo is not going to do that off of my cooking. I tried five times yesterday to make him Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes. Only one of them was well made and that was the one I let Bo flip over himself.

Seriously???

angel_luv
12-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Seriously???

Yea. My mom always made them for me when I was a kid and so I want to make them for my family.

DemonLuv
12-28-2009, 10:52 AM
This was Bo and I's fifth Christmas of living in sin. We woke up and he had his usual morning wood so I took that all in and rode that monster like I was in the PBR.
After that we opened up all the sex toys that we bought each other and tested those out for a couple of hours. My personal favorites were the green, red, and white anal beads.
After he made me some penis shaped pancakes we went for a walk.
I think my favorite tradition so far is when he fills my vag with eggnog and go for every last drop.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 11:18 AM
lol eggnog

PuttPutt
12-28-2009, 11:27 AM
This was Bo and I's fifth Christmas of living in sin. We woke up and he had his usual morning wood so I took that all in and rode that monster like I was in the PBR.
After that we opened up all the sex toys that we bought each other and tested those out for a couple of hours. My personal favorites were the green, red, and white anal beads.
After he made me some penis shaped pancakes we went for a walk.
I think my favorite tradition so far is when he fills my vag with eggnog and go for every last drop.

How festive! lol

mrsmaalox
12-28-2009, 11:43 AM
as we open our present we wad up the paper into balls that we stash like a weapons cache. then after the last present has been opened, its all out war. women and children are not spared. even the elderly know to get out of the room beforehand. then we like to play a couple rounds of christmas bingo for lottery tickets. good times

Christmas bingo for lottery tickets?? Great idea. I want to do that one!

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 11:46 AM

That actually is a really good one. Good for you too since you have teens and they can't redeem them without you.

Evil Angel
12-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Yea. My mom always made them for me when I was a kid and so I want to make them for my family.

Then you have a tradition.

angel_luv
12-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Then you have a tradition.

True. :)

I just need to get so I can flip them over without breaking them- which is why all mine burnt.

That or switch the tradition to breakfast at Ihop every Christmas morning. :)

Sportcamper
12-28-2009, 11:54 AM
A nice tradition for young couples is to exchange tree ornaments…The ones with dates on them are my favorite…20 years from now you will enjoy the story they tell…For instance, I knew a lady who made ornaments & when my children were born I had her make an ornament with a baby & date on it…In the1990’s my job made a huge transition from analogue to digital technology, I got a miniature Apple Computer ornament that lit up with the date on it…

SequSpur
12-28-2009, 12:03 PM
lmao at demonluv

mookie2001
12-28-2009, 12:18 PM
go into the kitchen and crowd all the women cooking, see what everyones cooking, if aunt jane is cooking the sweet potatoes, tell her "i like the way aunt sarah makes them" if your aunt mary ann is making the stuffing, tell her "i like the way grandma makes it better"

once dinner is ready never come until they announce it 5 or 6 times, if they ask you what your problem is, tell them "im waiting on a formal invitation"

also have watched the predator for at least 22 straight christmas

angel_luv
12-28-2009, 01:32 PM
A nice tradition for young couples is to exchange tree ornaments…The ones with dates on them are my favorite…20 years from now you will enjoy the story they tell…For instance, I knew a lady who made ornaments & when my children were born I had her make an ornament with a baby & date on it…In the1990’s my job made a huge transition from analogue to digital technology, I got a miniature Apple Computer ornament that lit up with the date on it…

I like that one!

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-28-2009, 01:45 PM

yeah, its an actual christmas themed bingo game. we put the tickets or cash in envelopes and the winner of each round gets to pick an envelope. this year we played a round of apples to apples as a finale. im not much on board games, but that one is fun