PDA

View Full Version : Laker Hatas...

F_U_Buddy
12-26-2009, 04:05 PM
So we lost...we stunk up the gym yesterday...however when you Laker hating bastards awoke this morning the Lakers were still the team to beat and the odds on favorites to win it all again this year...but hear ye hear ye...rejoice in the lost and go jack yourselves off since they don't come that often...:hat

sribb43
12-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Sounds like someone is insecure about their team

Spursfan092120
12-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Wow..insecure Laker fan..never seen one of those before...

:rolleyes

Dex
12-26-2009, 04:52 PM
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/2213125/1024/Picture-Box/you-mad-picture.png

F_U_Buddy
12-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Sounds like someone is insecure about their team

illogical argument...Champs aren't insecure....and make no mistake about it..The Lakers and their Fans are champs...

The real deal is just that there are serious consequences when we lose... our daily affairs get a little dull...for example for me last night after the loss the chilled champagne wasn't as sweet and the lobster and king crab legs wasn't as tasty...and the naked blonde with plastic tits preferred vaginal versus anal...so yes there are serious consequences to a Laker loss...

we expect a win every night so that the natural order of things don't get interrupted...I know winning fortnightly is a foreign concept for many a Laker hata...:hat

lil_penny
12-26-2009, 05:06 PM
and the naked blonde with plastic tits preferred vaginal versus anal

Bwhahaha

mogrovejo
12-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Thank God even the worst Celtics fans know well enough to not start threads like this after an embarrassing loss....

OP: LOL Pathetic.

sribb43
12-26-2009, 05:19 PM
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/2213125/1024/Picture-Box/you-mad-picture.png

:lmao

Man In Black
12-26-2009, 05:19 PM
So we lost...we stunk up the gym yesterday...however when you Laker hating bastards awoke this morning the Lakers were still the team to beat and the odds on favorites to win it all again this year

Same kind of talk we heard in 2004 when you got your asses kicked in a 5 game sweep. That is the long and short of it!

Hey Andrew Bynum All-star! NOT!

poop
12-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Sounds like someone is insecure about their impotence

fixed:rollin

badfish22
12-26-2009, 06:11 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

mavsluva
12-26-2009, 06:48 PM
So we lost...we stunk up the gym yesterday...however when you Laker hating bastards awoke this morning the Lakers were still the team to beat and the odds on favorites to win it all again this year...but hear ye hear ye...rejoice in the lost and go jack yourselves off since they don't come that often...:hat

You're awfully prideful over something that you have absolutely no control over.

mavsluva
12-26-2009, 06:50 PM
illogical argument...Champs aren't insecure....and make no mistake about it..The Lakers and their Fans are champs...

The real deal is just that there are serious consequences when we lose... our daily affairs get a little dull...for example for me last night after the loss the chilled champagne wasn't as sweet and the lobster and king crab legs wasn't as tasty...and the naked blonde with plastic tits preferred vaginal versus anal...so yes there are serious consequences to a Laker loss...

we expect a win every night so that the natural order of things don't get interrupted...I know winning fortnightly is a foreign concept for many a Laker hata...:hat

The Lakers are champs. You are not. You did absolutely nothing to contribute to their success or lack thereof.

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Mavs, you were born ignorant and you've wallowed in innate ignorance ever since. You've never spent a day in yer life.

We're 15 time NBA Champions and we're fully entitled. The Lakers would never begrudge us.

mavsluva
12-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Mavs, you were born ignorant and you've wallowed in innate ignorance ever since. You've never spent a day in yer life.

We're 15 time NBA Champions and we're fully entitled. The Lakers would never begrudge us.

You're absolutely correct. I was in fact born ignorant. I am currently ignorant and I always be ignorant. Because I'll never know everything so that does indeed make me ignorant regarding certain things.

So do you go around pounding your chest in self accomplishment when your good friend buys a new car? Because you happen to know him or her.

So should you run into Kobe in the parking lot after a Lakers victory, would you honestly tell him, "Man Kobe, WE played great tonight!" (doubtful)

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 07:15 PM
So should you run into Kobe in the parking lot after a Lakers victory, would you honestly tell him, "Man Kobe, WE played great tonight!" (doubtful)

If Bryant read this dispute about entitlement on this Forum, I betcha he'd grant on us, and joyously so.

cobbler
12-26-2009, 07:19 PM

No. I would say... "Man you guys played great tonight! We won!"

...and Kobe would agree.

mavsluva
12-26-2009, 07:33 PM
No. I would say... "Man you guys played great tonight! We won!"

...and Kobe would agree.

Think of your most recent personal accolade. When you think of that something, I want you to then say out loud on my behalf:

"We did it!"

:-)

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Think of your most recent personal accolade. When you think of that something, I want you to then say out loud on my behalf:

"We did it!"

Like in Rocky II, when Rocky ultimately triumphs over Creed his last words should be: "Yo, Adrian, we did it." But, the pisser says: "Yo, Adrian, I did it."

Regardless, I ain't givin' up my 15 NBA World Titles for money, marbles, nor chalk.

cobbler
12-26-2009, 07:48 PM

"We did it!"

Why would I do that? I don't know you. You haven't contributed one little bit to any accomplishment I have had. If you have then let me know and i'll give you credit.

On the other hand. I have been a season ticket holder longer than Kobe has been alive and my finaincial support has DIRECTLY factored into the Lakers success. The Laker organization obviously thinks so and sends out 300 to 400 rings to high $ contributors as well. When that guy comes up to you and says... "we won" are you going to say you didn't win shit while admiring the ring on his finger? While I am not in that high dollar league, I do support them and the community that they represent which makes it ...

WE

O.J Mayo
12-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Another insecure Laker queer fan starting a thread. I never seen that one before.

Spursmania
12-26-2009, 08:48 PM

Dumbass Laker Fan, your own logic doesn't make sense. You expect to win every night and then you use winning fortnight to accentuate your example while making fun of other fan bases. Look up fortnight. It means every 14 days or two weeks not nightly as you so arrogantly wanted to express. :lmao

A little more education might help you express yourself better. You might want to stop using the credit card to buy the Red Lobster crab special and the ho down the street.

BTW, what the hell were you doing from 2002-2008, jacking off every night hoping that you might win another ring one day. Because you sure as Hell weren't winning nightly for years. What an ass...

HarlemHeat37
12-26-2009, 08:52 PM
http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/files/2009/05/powdertoss.jpg

Culburn369
12-26-2009, 10:04 PM
^The Ringless One.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Don't cuss in thread titles.