PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Pop

Amarelooms
12-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Ummm just FYI....hypothetically if the playoffs started today, Mavs are 2nd seed and the Spurs are 7th. We all know you want no part of the Mavs. The Mavs are not scared of you and honestly the Spurs are probably the ONLY team the Mavs know for sure they can beat. Please save yourself the embarrassment and try hard to move up in the standings...no reason why ya'll couldn't get the 5th or 6th seed. Thanks and God bless.

:elephant

anonoftheinternets
12-26-2009, 11:10 PM
lol u funnnnyyy ... u sooo funnnnyyy ...

Xevious
12-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Dallas won't stay 2nd seed. No problem here.

murpjf88
12-26-2009, 11:52 PM
the mavs really aren't that scary. Playing them in the first round would be a gift.

Ditty
12-26-2009, 11:55 PM
lol i have not been impressed with the mavs at all this year we kick yalls ass in sa and if it wasnt for dirk making a few bullshit fouls spurs would of won again I cant wait to play this team again next month

cherylsteele
12-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Get back to me in April

DxB
12-27-2009, 01:23 AM
haha shutup bitch

Sean Cagney
12-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Get back to me in April

spurs10
12-27-2009, 02:43 AM
Ummm just FYI....hypothetically if the playoffs started today, Mavs are 2nd seed and the Spurs are 7th. We all know you want no part of the Mavs. The Mavs are not scared of you and honestly the Spurs are probably the ONLY team the Mavs know for sure they can beat. Please save yourself the embarrassment and try hard to move up in the standings...no reason why ya'll couldn't get the 5th or 6th seed. Thanks and God bless.

:elephant
First off I'm assuming this is just a joke of a comment ...however, if you are serious, let me enlighten you on a bit of NBA history. The Mavs, other than the most humiliating choke job in NBA Finals history, have done absolutely nothing. Be realistic and don't compare yourself to champions.....chance are you will never win a championship. An absolute and total moron like yourself won't ever understand what winning an NBA Championship means.....last time you losers had the 1 seed in the SW division...the Spurs won yet another NBA Championship.