PDA

View Full Version : The Solution.

nuclearfm
12-27-2009, 04:13 PM
The Solution is not within the current roster. There is no way this team is making it past the 2nd round with Matt Bonner on the roster as a C. Beyond that we have an aging McDyess. Any one of these players solves this.

LBSN0PaqX98

koriwhat
12-27-2009, 04:25 PM
dumb

blkroadrunners
12-27-2009, 04:26 PM
smdh....

TIMMYD!
12-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Yeah, dumb.

Zero_Twilight
12-27-2009, 04:31 PM
LMFAO. It's a good thing you aren't a scout for this team. LOL get that shit outta here.

We trade away 2 of our best perimeter scorers for a player we gave away? Wheres your self respect?

We gamble away our only true SF for an injury prone SG?

Are you sniffing glue?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have McGrady on the Spurs. I believe him when he says he's hungry to play. When he gets his minutes, he's going to make some teams pay.

koriwhat
12-27-2009, 04:39 PM
so you edited your post? haha... here's a recap for anyone who didn't get to check it out.

rj, mase, and bonner for tmac & scola.

Muser
12-27-2009, 04:41 PM
:lmao

NFGIII
12-27-2009, 05:11 PM
What would you exect from him? Just look at his avatar.

Balance
12-27-2009, 05:20 PM
so you edited your post? haha... here's a recap for anyone who didn't get to check it out.

rj, mase, and bonner for tmac & scola.

Oh, so THAT is the solution?

We trade away 2 of our best perimeter scorers for a player we gave away? Wheres your self respect?

I'm not gonna talk about this "solution", but you really wouldn't want Scola back (IF the Rockets wanted to return the gift) because of "self-respect"? :wow

In this case, I don't think Spurs fans have a lot of self-respect. Otherwise we wouldn't spend so much time whining about Scola. This topic never seems to get old.... :lol

Zero_Twilight
12-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Oh, so THAT is the solution?

I'm not gonna talk about this "solution", but you really wouldn't want Scola back (IF the Rockets wanted to return the gift) because of "self-respect"? :wow

In this case, I don't think Spurs fans have a lot of self-respect. Otherwise we wouldn't spend so much time whining about Scola. This topic never seems to get old.... :lol

Well nobody on the Spurs are whining about giving up Scola and that's all that matters. Things happen for a reason. Blair is here now and I have no regrets. None.

You also can't generalize "Spurs fans" as if we're all the same.

Balance
12-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Well nobody on the Spurs are whining about giving up Scola and that's all that matters. Things happen for a reason. Blair is here now and I have no regrets. None.

You also can't generalize "Spurs fans" as if we're all the same.

Good for you!

But things don't just happen for a reason. People make good and bad decisions, and s*** happens. The good thing is that everything can be fixed.

Relax, don't take this so seriously. :)