PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Colts!!!!

BRHornet45
12-27-2009, 08:27 PM
what a joke this team is! true frauds! they are for sure going to get knocked out in their first playoff game!!! ....

ok

now being serious ..... this is the type of thread that many of your morons start whenever the better teams lose. when the Saints lost, they all of a sudden were exposed and trash and the Vikings were the best team in the NFC! .... then less than 24 hours later the Vikings got curb stomped 26-7 and all of a sudden they were garbage as well and it was all about the Colts! .... now the Colts have been ass raped by an awful NYJ team!

sons the best of teams are going to lose. its a long season and shit happens.

BlackSwordsMan
12-27-2009, 08:43 PM
god bless

Amarelooms
12-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Sons....Hook 'em horns is all that matters on the 7th. God bless Texas. :elephant

BUMP
12-27-2009, 09:12 PM
I could take you seriously except your team lost to a team who is in the running for the #1 pick in the draft at home.

You probably should've waited another week to make this thread.

monosylab1k
12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Sons the difference between the Colts and the Saints is that the Colts lost because they didn't give a shit about winning that game, they're more concerned with winning the Super Bowl.

The Saints got exposed and lost, then cried and acted emo about not being able to go undefeated, then lost again only this time to one of the worst teams in the league.

ducks
12-27-2009, 10:15 PM
“I’m disappointed,” Manning said. “There were some chances, I think, to do some things better out there. The turnover and the kickoff return, those are plays that we haven’t given up this year and when you do, it’s hard to win. So we’ve got some things to get corrected and that will be the plan starting tomorrow.”

Sean Cagney
12-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Sons....Hook 'em horns is all that matters on the 7th. God bless Texas. :elephant

GO F IN TEXAS!!!!!!! I hate Alabama.

BRHornet45
12-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Sons the difference between the Colts and the Saints is that the Colts lost because they didn't give a shit about winning that game, they're more concerned with winning the Super Bowl.

The Saints got exposed and lost, then cried and acted emo about not being able to go undefeated, then lost again only this time to one of the worst teams in the league.

you are a fucking idiot ... you do realize that the Saints have more players injured than any other team right? also, do you realize that we are in the same boat as the Colts and Vikings? not every team is busting their ass to win these last few games. but according to you ...

the Colts only lost because they simply just didn't care about these last few games. If they really wanted to, they could win every single game for the next decade.

the Saints lost because they just flat out suck.

the Vikings lost because Brett was too busy filming his new reality show "All About Brett and Brett only"

monosylab1k
12-27-2009, 11:19 PM
also, do you realize that we are in the same boat as the Colts and Vikings? not every team is busting their ass to win these last few games.

The Colts are Vikings are both either sitting their QB's or having debates about sitting their QB. The Saints played Drew Brees the full 60 minutes and still got beat by the damn Buccaneers. LMAO!!!!!

J.T.
12-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah dude, losing to the Bucs is pretty bad.

BRHornet45
12-27-2009, 11:22 PM
The Colts are Vikings are both either sitting their QB's or having debates about sitting their QB. The Saints played Drew Brees the full 60 minutes and still got beat by the damn Buccaneers. LMAO!!!!!

dude what is up with your bandwagon jumping for real? ... how the hell are you gonna be a Dallas Maverick fan, but you're also (conveniently) a Indianapolis Colts fan too ... those two teams are hundreds of miles apart. Oh let me guess, you started liking the Colts when Manning came to town. I get it. Why aren't you a fan of the Pacers?

monosylab1k
12-27-2009, 11:23 PM
dude what is up with your bandwagon jumping for real? ... how the hell are you gonna be a Dallas Maverick fan, but you're also (conveniently) a Indianapolis Colts fan too ... those two teams are hundreds of miles apart. Oh let me guess, you started liking the Colts when Manning came to town. I get it. Why aren't you a fan of the Pacers?

Hey, I'm just a really big Peyton Manning fan, okay. I'm a big Tennessee Volunteers fan, so naturally I kept rooting for him in the NFL too.

BRHornet45
12-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Hey, I'm just a really big Peyton Manning fan, okay. I'm a big Tennessee Volunteers fan, so naturally I kept rooting for him in the NFL too.

k that is legit ... just making sure you're not a phony with it like many posters are on this board.

its funny watching some people conveniently switch new teams every year to whoever is doing well. ghazi is the best example of this. the dude is from somewhere up north (I think Ohio), yet he is a Dallas Mavericks fan and WAS a LSU football fan for 4-5 years whenever they won 2 national titles. However this season he swapped over and is now a Alabama fan lol .... how the hell are you gonna swap from LSU to Bama like that?

Jacob1983
12-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Isn't it possible that the Colts didn't win this game because they didn't care about being 16-0?

dirk4mvp
12-28-2009, 01:12 AM
lmao Saints

We need you in Rebel Nation :cry

holcs50
12-28-2009, 01:16 AM
Actually im kind of disappointed they went out like that. I mean I understand but I would've loved to see them do the perfect season so all those old fucking dolphins players and coaches can stfu for once. Can't stand all those fuckers doing interviews every year when there's an undefeated team left and thinking they are relevant now and are gods gift to fb. Anyways, if the chargers and colts do play and the chargers lose I wish the colts would've had the perfect season going.

LOL texans
12-29-2009, 12:33 AM
you are a fucking idiot ... you do realize that the Saints have more players injured than any other team right? also, do you realize that we are in the same boat as the Colts and Vikings? not every team is busting their ass to win these last few games. but according to you ...

the Colts only lost because they simply just didn't care about these last few games. If they really wanted to, they could win every single game for the next decade.

the Saints lost because they just flat out suck.

the Vikings lost because Brett was too busy filming his new reality show "All About Brett and Brett only"

Part of being a great team is overcoming injuries. Colts have had just as many injuries than the Saints. So don't cry about injuries. Lame fucking excuse.

Apparently Drew Brees is in the league of Peyton and Brady so that should be enough to be the lowly Bucs huh????Huh???

Problem is you and lot of media unfairly think Drew Brees is a top QB in the league when he really isn't.