PDA

View Full Version : Who/what has a higher IQ: Barbosa the basketball player or Barbaro the dead horse?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-27-2009, 10:20 PM
It's pretty close IMO, I think Barbosa is slightly smarter, but if Barbaro were still alive it'd probably be him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-27-2009, 10:23 PM
C'mon this is just as interesting as a Kobe/Jordan debate. Which one is smarter?

pauls931
12-27-2009, 10:24 PM
The problem I had with him was he could never learn to run the point. Hell Dragic does a better job at this point (I doesn't even hurt me to say good stuff about Dragic now, that's how bad it is). So far his offense has been streaky and only really effective against teams that don't get back on offense. I really wish the suns got rid of him a couple years back when he had value.

edit: forgot to answer the question...... I don't know...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-27-2009, 10:30 PM
The problem I had with him was he could never learn to run the point. Hell Dragic does a better job at this point (I doesn't even hurt me to say good stuff about Dragic now, that's how bad it is). So far his offense has been streaky and only really effective against teams that don't get back on offense. I really wish the suns got rid of him a couple years back when he had value.

Please answer the question as well.

But it goes beyond that. Not only can he not run point, but he doesn't play a lick of defense, he just stands there like the retarded fuckstick he is watching someone shoot a wide open 3 or blow by him for a layup. Also, people assume someone as dumb and innocent as he is is a hard worker, but I don't understand how someone can be a hard worker when their passing and ball handling has not improved at all in the last 4 years.

Again, just cause someone finds his retarded 12 year old personality cute, doesn;t mean he's a good basketball player.

sribb43
12-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Dragic >> Barbaro >> Barbosa

pauls931
12-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Please answer the question as well.

But it goes beyond that. Not only can he not run point, but he doesn't play a lick of defense, he just stands there like the retarded fuckstick he is watching someone shoot a wide open 3 or blow by him for a layup. Also, people assume someone as dumb and innocent as he is is a hard worker, but I don't understand how someone can be a hard worker when their passing and ball handling has not improved at all in the last 4 years.

Again, just cause someone finds his retarded 12 year old personality cute, doesn;t mean he's a good basketball player.

I don't know the answer and wish I proof read my reply (you know what I meant).... If I had to guess, I'd say Barbosa the bball player because he can speak at least two languages.

Another problem is he's fast, but not quick, hence as you mention getting blown by other players when he's on defense. Seriously, if you're as athletic as him you should play better D than Nash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-27-2009, 10:34 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say Barbosa the bball player because he can speak at least two languages.

That broken ass, retarded, pathetic attempt he makes at communicating with people in this country isn't what I would call "speaking English".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Another problem is he's fast, but not quick, hence as you mention getting blown by other players when he's on defense. Seriously, if you're as athletic as him you should play better D than Nash.

That's why the Barbaro comparison is particularily interesting. They are both great North/South runners, but neither one can do a whole lot more. Watching Barbosa try to move laterally is almost as painful as watching him try to read.

pauls931
12-27-2009, 10:40 PM
That's why the Barbaro comparison is particularily interesting. They are both great North/South runners, but neither one can do a whole lot more. Watching Barbosa try to move laterally is almost as painful as watching him try to read.

Either way, I hope they can dump him and start working some trades to plan for the future. Maybe Don Nelson is dumb enough to fall for it. My dream would be a trade package of him and Lopez for a pile of shit. I'd go as far as to argue a pile of shit could play D better than either. In the key it would intimidate defenders, on the perimeter someone could slip on it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-27-2009, 10:44 PM
Either way, I hope they can dump him and start working some trades to plan for the future. Maybe Don Nelson is dumb enough to fall for it. My dream would be a trade package of him and Lopez for a pile of shit.

Barbosa for Anthony Morrow and Speedy Claxton's expiring contract would be a dream trade. Morrow has Ray Allen potential and if so there's the Suns' future SG.

Culburn369
12-28-2009, 07:06 AM
DUNCAN, yer a Barbaro's ass.

RonMexico
12-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Barbaro is forever in our hearts. A true American sports legend.

fo'shizzle
12-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Either way, I hope they can dump him and start working some trades to plan for the future. Maybe Don Nelson is dumb enough to fall for it. My dream would be a trade package of him and Lopez for a pile of shit. I'd go as far as to argue a pile of shit could play D better than either. In the key it would intimidate defenders, on the perimeter someone could slip on it.

:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Barbosa's stat line tonight:

24 minutes, 3-12, 11 points, 0 assists, 1 turnover

Time to trade this faggot.

Ghazi
01-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Barbosa

Ghazi
01-13-2010, 09:48 PM
I cried when Barbaro died. Does that make me a little bitch?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-13-2010, 09:50 PM
I cried when Barbaro died.

Neat.

sribb43
01-13-2010, 09:52 PM
WTF happened to the suns tonight?

djohn2oo8
01-13-2010, 09:53 PM
I cried when Barbaro died. Does that make me a little bitch?

yes

djohn2oo8
01-13-2010, 09:53 PM

Dunleavy scored 30 points, thats what happened

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-13-2010, 09:56 PM

They blew a 24 point lead.