PDA

View Full Version : DeJuan's excellent post game interview NBA.com

spurs1990
12-28-2009, 02:16 AM
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm5iYS5jb20vdmlkZW8vY2hhbm5lbHMvbm JhX3R2LzIwMDkvMTIvMjcvMjAwOTEyMjdfYXJlbmFsaW5rX2Rl anVhbl9ibGFpci5uYmE=

If Y'all can stomach the 30 sec commercial, a good 2 min interview with DB after the Knicks game given by the somewhat catatonic Steve Smith.

lennyalderette
12-28-2009, 02:36 AM
i just saw it, and man blair is always super nervous when being interviewed! i knew he was going to be extremely nervous since its nba tv. hell get better as he does more right now its just really funny seeing the beast choke up on camera. im gald they gave him some props, it will make him want to be on more often.

lennyalderette
12-28-2009, 02:37 AM
thus making him even hungrier on court!!

Donnie Hathaway
12-28-2009, 02:44 AM
DeJuan is so sick...

"Thats all I know, GO HARD."

Only if more players on our squad had that mentality, we'd be 2nd to lakers without a question IMO.

greyforest
12-28-2009, 04:05 AM
seems like he likes satown, i hope he stays around a while.

Evil Angel
12-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Solid game by him too. I went OH NO here we go when he picked up first foul so quick, but he seemed to settle in.

exstatic
12-28-2009, 09:36 AM
DeJuan and George are probably my favorite Spurs right now.

DeJuan does seem a bit anxious sometimes, like he's trying to do the next thing before he completes the current thing. What he probably doesn't realize is that if he calms down just a little, the game itself will seem to slow down, and he'll see everything better and make better decisions. Bonner better pray that doesn't happen, because if it does, he won't get his spot back.

Agloco
12-28-2009, 09:49 AM
DeJuan and George are probably my favorite Spurs right now.

DeJuan does seem a bit anxious sometimes, like he's trying to do the next thing before he completes the current thing. What he probably doesn't realize is that if he calms down just a little, the game itself will seem to slow down, and he'll see everything better and make better decisions. Bonner better pray that doesn't happen, because if it does, he won't get his spot back.

Agreed.

I get the sense that DeJuan is on the verge of hitting on all cylinders on a consistent basis. Having Timmy as a calming influence helps as well.

TIMMYD!
12-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm hoping Tim can mentor DJB on everything so that by next season, or hell the way he's learning, this season he can permanently keep the starting job and up his BBIQ.

angelbelow
12-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Defintely a great interview to watch. He still seems very happy about dropping to SA, which is great.

Chomag
12-28-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm still thrilled today as much as I was the day he fell into our lap on draft day.

I have noticed TD taking him under his wing and talking to him alot duiring the games. He is so lucky to have that opportunity to learn from one of the greats.

boutons_deux
12-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Assuming his miraculous ACL-less knees stay the course, DJB will be much more effective when he loses the shyness and starts to believe that he is completely responsible for the outcome of the game and assumes that responsibility, with no little amount of meanness. Right now he seems like an excited kid still playing a game for fun.

I'm very impressed that Pop has even changed the usually etched-in-stone starting lineup to let DJB in.

SenorSpur
12-28-2009, 05:47 PM
As good as Blair is now, he's going to be even better next season. I just hope Pop doesn't give hm the "George Hill treatment" this year.

TIMMYD!
12-28-2009, 05:53 PM
As good as Blair is now, he's going to be even better next season. I just hope Pop doesn't give hm the "George Hill treatment" this year.

Yeah, he could average about 10 and 7 next season unless Pop finds a way to fuck it up.

Pero
12-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah, he could average about 10 and 7 next season unless Pop finds a way to fuck it up.

I think he could avarage that this season already.

mookie2001
12-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Bold prediction

pjjrfan
12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
He would be more of a factor if the refs let him play.

#2!
12-28-2009, 11:14 PM

psssst...so would every big man

exstatic
12-29-2009, 11:03 AM

Part of it's the rookie treatment, part of it's dumb fouls that he needs to cut down in any case. He's got really quick hands and long arms, but on the perimeter, they're going to call reach-in fouls every time. He can get away with it in the paint though, when he gets a few years of experience. Karl Malone made a living off those pokes and slap-downs on defense.

howbouthemspurs
12-29-2009, 09:05 PM
He could be the next charles barkley!!! Yeah I said it!

santymrc
12-29-2009, 11:56 PM
He could be the next charles barkley!!! Yeah I said it!

OMG Thats a big COULD :toast

Hes getting better, and better. And plays better D than the Rocket.
I hope he continues to develop into the force that many of us are w8ing. Got to improve his FT's couse if not, hes gonna get fouled a lot to avoid dunks and layups.