PDA

View Full Version : Fake D'Antoni on Knicks-Spurs

lefty
12-28-2009, 09:46 AM
I guess NBA players don't get sarcasm, since I said: "Don't worry about Mason, I'm sure he won't make any shots if we leave him wide open".

Chieflion
12-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Funny shit.

"Duhon has more game winning shots than anyone in the league this season...unfortunately they're all for the other team." - I feel you.

"Apparently Jared Jeffries didn't get the daily memo or see the huge note on the whiteboard that says he should NEVER shoot the ball." - I agree.

"I'd like to assure our fans that our transition D strategy is NOT: Lee picks up the ball while the other four stand around like assholes." - LOL

"Attn NBA GM's: If you're looking for a guy who can guard any of the five positions and hold the player to 25-30 ppg, Jeffries is available." - LOL at D'antoni though he is fake, was his freaking idea in the first place.

lefty
12-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Funny shit.

"Duhon has more game winning shots than anyone in the league this season...unfortunately they're all for the other team." - I feel you.

"Apparently Jared Jeffries didn't get the daily memo or see the huge note on the whiteboard that says he should NEVER shoot the ball." - I agree.

"I'd like to assure our fans that our transition D strategy is NOT: Lee picks up the ball while the other four stand around like assholes." - LOL

"Attn NBA GM's: If you're looking for a guy who can guard any of the five positions and hold the player to 25-30 ppg, Jeffries is available." - LOL at D'antoni though he is fake, was his freaking idea in the first place.

:lmao