PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I'm late.

Shank
12-28-2009, 10:30 AM
I was visiting family over the weekend. I'm sure you'll forgive me for being late to the party, but here's my addition -

The Denver Broncos are the shit-stained remains that leak out the back-end of an abortion vacuum.

Phew. Sorry I was late with that, guys. Carry on.

:flag:

monosylab1k
12-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Still in control of their playoff destiny, though. Go Broncos and Jets. I'm all for anything that keeps Pittsburgh & Baltimore out of the playoffs.

Shank
12-28-2009, 10:52 AM
They actually need a bit of help.

If Houston beats the Pats, then the #3 seed will still be up for grabs and the Bengals could claim it by beating the Jets Sunday night. The problem with that, though, is that Denver loses H2H tiebreakers with both the Ravens and Steelers. But if Houston is also in the mix, then H2H's don't count and you go to the next tiebreaker which makes me retarded the more I try to think and write out the scenarios.

But, all in all, their dumb asses shouldn't have lost to the awful Redskins or Raiders to even be in this situation. And if the offense was worth a dick, they wouldn't have gone 3-and-out from midfield TWICE in the 4th Q v. the Eagles yesterday. Fuck.

monosylab1k
12-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Ah okay. Yeah the standings I saw just showed Denver holds one of the WC spots at the moment.

Shank
12-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Yeah, somehow they bumped up to 5 with the loss. But tiebreakers change once next week's games kickoff. It's jacked. I'm just going to wait until Monday morning for everything to sort out.

I'm with you - anything that sees the Steelers on the outside is fine with me. I'm tired of watching those bastards.

BUMP
12-28-2009, 11:05 AM
I was visiting family over the weekend. I'm sure you'll forgive me for being late to the party, but here's my addition -

The Denver Broncos are the shit-stained remains that leak out the back-end of an abortion vacuum.

Phew. Sorry I was late with that, guys. Carry on.

:flag:

Thats no fucking excuse. The fact that you took over one minute after game time to show your face at spurstalk after a loss means your a bandwagoning douche.

Atleast in the eyes of some people around here (J.T.)

Shank
12-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Thats no fucking excuse. The fact that you took over one minute after game time to show your face at spurstalk after a loss means your a bandwagoning douche.

Atleast in the eyes of some people around here (J.T.)

I am a douche. Everyone knows that already.

JR's face is funny.

LOL texans
12-29-2009, 12:24 AM
I am a douche. Everyone knows that already.

+1

At least you know it.:toast

lol broncos