PDA

View Full Version : I'm in another NBA city....

SequSpur
12-28-2009, 11:36 AM
and Bonner doesn't play here..Pop doesn't coach here and people seem to be doing just fine.....

imagine that...life will go on without them two...:married:

Turn the Page!

Dex
12-28-2009, 11:37 AM
How is the trip to Munchkinland, anyways?

exstatic
12-28-2009, 11:52 AM
and Bonner doesn't play here..Pop doesn't coach here and people seem to be doing just fine.....

Turn the Page!
Do they have a forum? Can you go ruin it, instead of this one?

http://johnthenewsking.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/munchkins2.jpg

SequSpur
12-28-2009, 11:57 AM
lol...I see the two popabonn lovers are first to step up...

figures....

urunobili
12-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Where exactly r u Sequ?

lefty
12-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Where exactly r u Sequ?
In Dallas wearing a Barrea jersey

Brazil
12-28-2009, 04:16 PM

:lol

SpursFanFirst
12-28-2009, 04:28 PM

Turn the Page!

I'm in another NBA city, and Bonner doesn't play here..Pop doesn't coach here and we're NOT doing just fine. I'd gladly take them here.

biziofromdowntown
12-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Are u watchin soccer Sequ?

ehz33satx
12-28-2009, 06:46 PM

Sequ saves money by buying his jerseys in the kids department, size small.

EricB
12-28-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm still waiting on the name of the coach that's available that's better to replace pop with...

pjjrfan
12-28-2009, 08:13 PM

Turn the Page!
Incredible!!!!

J_Paco
12-28-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm still waiting on the name of the coach that's available that's better to replace pop with...

That coach doesn't exist or no longer coaches in the NBA.....

I think it's okay to question Pop's decisions, but questioning whether he should run this team is beyond ridiculous IMO.

draft87
12-29-2009, 04:13 AM
Sequ is an official elite member of SpursTalk. Only Sequ and a select group of knuckleheads can write this special brand of crap, get all high and mighty about how the organization did him wrong....he was the number one fan but they screwed him over by posting only a .607 winning record and now the world needs to know of his plight.......and then not even getting it that he set himself up to get burned from all directions.

Seriously, SequSpur thinks he is a genius, and if you gave him the franchise Tim Duncan would bang his head against the wall when he realized that all along he'd been a fool to trust R.C. Buford and Greg Popovich because SequSpur has all the answers.

SequSpur seriously believes that those of us who make an attempt to tell him off and remind him that he's a basketball retard are "you typical dickheads reply in my topic some bullshit"(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142994)

I came back from family Christmas time and intentionally spent a few days without returning to SpursTalk. Why ruin the harmonious balance of family tension and holiday cheer by looking at a bunch of hackneyed rants and raves about the third string small forward? Yes, I enjoyed my time reading Bill Simmons' new book instead of nitwit2nitwit's latest favorite way to complain. Now that a few days have past I unfortunately just came back to find that instead of enjoying the past two wins over Milwaukee(with whom we historically have had difficulty) and New York, we have a board full of this crap!

Think about it-------deaf people know they are deaf. They know that the majority of the world has something called 'hearing' and it enables them to do things that deaf people can not. Deaf people compensate by creating a language to use amongst each other. They can also communicate with hearing people with their language and by reading the lips of the hearing languages.

Then we have the case of SequSpur. Many people have tried to explain to Sequ that most people who say they like basketball and the Spurs have something called 'logic'....but Sequ didn't get it. and I'm not a doctor, I have no claim to cures for illness or disease, but I'll at least do my part and try to help Sequ adapt to the 'outer world'.

Sequ, here's a play-by-play of how you got owned in your own thread.
Maybe you can you learn how to stop getting burned so check this out:

a) in regards to the OP

I'm in another NBA city....and Bonner doesn't play here..Pop doesn't coach here and people seem to be doing just fine.....

Turn the Page!

Do they have a forum? Can you go ruin it, instead of this one?

http://johnthenewsking.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/munchkins2.jpg

and b) since Sequ left out the name of this basketball utopia, another member had to ask

Where exactly r u Sequ?

but Sequ didn't have the nuggets to name his claim thus creating a golden opportunity for another member to really turn Sequ into a crispy critter.

which opened the door for:

Sequ saves money by buying his jerseys in the kids department, size small.

Damn, I'll be very surprised if we see another post from Sequ again. Third degree burns take a long time to heal.......

http://www.oilwars.com/crispycritter.jpg

SpursTalk, where SequSpur happens.