PDA

View Full Version : Why am i here?

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 09:32 PM
I come to this website to be entertained, and to be engaged in civil and not so civil dialogue, yet this site has been slippin.

I don't know who to blame, or what.. but seriously some of ya'll need to step up your games.

Good example has been the Avatar thread, everyone else is just shitting the stick.

I just can't for some reason quit Spurstalk. I'm clinging to some hope.

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 09:36 PM
More children are getting on the net these days, that's why this board isn't what it used to be. Every so often, though, there's gold. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head, though. Why?

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Yeah.. you know you're right.

Back then you had Norcal, Gig, Sannity Annex, and the Mav trolls holding the fort.

Now it's I hustle, Back2Blowjobs and his cult of personality.

Not only that, but it seems like there's a younger demographic.. that's right. I blame ashbeeigh either way.

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey, I like B2B. I won't be one of his groupies or anything, though.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Hey, I like B2B. I won't be one of his groupies or anything, though.

I like B2B too. Just that, he's no life coach.

pkbpkb81
12-28-2009, 09:46 PM
I had a hot time with ashbeeigh in the poker room once

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 09:49 PM
I went to the poker room once. I joined and there were two other people in there. As soon as I entered, they left. I swear they were cybering.

Kori Ellis
The irony of this thread is that you are one of the main people that has caused people that you consider 'good' posters to stop posting. You contribute nothing but trash.

Mavs_man_41
spurstalk sucks now. it peaked around 2006 but it's gotten worse as the spurs have declined. i remember when there used to be alot of traffic in the nba forum even at like 4am. alot of regulars have stopped posting. i just stick around in hopes that one day it will pick back up again

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 09:50 PM
I had a hot time with ashbeeigh in the poker room once

Ashbeeigh told me one time, that i would never get her sloppy. But I was like, i can't recieve sloppy if mine will be floppy.

Just cant do it.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 09:51 PM
The irony of this thread is that you are one of the main people that has caused people that you consider 'good' posters to stop posting. You contribute nothing but trash.

I'm listening..

examples?

katyon6th

Damn, that's harsh.

His Sex Toys thread was pretty funny, I thought. It had the potential of being a rather serious and insightful topic. Too bad.

Scola
I went to the poker room once. I joined and there were two other people in there. As soon as I entered, they left. I swear they were cybering.

:lol

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 09:52 PM
spurstalk sucks now. it peaked around 2006 but it's gotten worse as the spurs have declined. i remember when there used to be alot of traffic in the nba forum even at like 4am. alot of regulars have stopped posting. i just stick around in hopes that one day it will pick back up again

There's about five times the traffic in the NBA forum than there was in 2006. It's just there's more Lakers fans now and lol fans, making that forum trash.

mookie2001
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
id go back to gtownspur neo-con style

Mavs_man_41
12-28-2009, 09:56 PM
There's about five times the traffic in the NBA forum than there was in 2006. It's just there's more Lakers fans now and lol fans, making that forum trash.

right now there are 44 registered users in the spurs forum. it seems like i remember a time when that number would have been in the hundreds at any given time??

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 09:57 PM
WTF did I do dude?! To call me out personally! LOL I don't really care. I don't force you to read my threads. You get out of it what you put in. Personally I like to ruffle the feathers of the weak and there are a few people on here that I will not make fun of or call out because they earned my respect. Then there are a few on here that I can joke with and they won't bitch or moan and they also have my respect.
If you want quality threads and decent content then put in work. Otherwise hit the bricks.

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 09:57 PM
right now there are 44 registered users in the spurs forum. it seems like i remember a time when that number would have been in the hundreds at any given time??

Holidays.

There's usually well over 200 registered users.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 09:58 PM
id go back to gtownspur neo-con style

I would instantly get banned. That was when i was the trolls to be all trolls and i wrecked bungholes cyberly.

Mavs_man_41
12-28-2009, 10:00 PM
I would instantly get banned. That was when i was the trolls to be all trolls and i wrecked bungholes cyberly.

you won't get banned brah, you should see what we've been doing to the poor folk in the nba forum on the regular. it's calmed down now as of the last week or so, but we were bloading chodes almost everyday. theres just a certain line you gotta make sure not to cross

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:01 PM
I thought this was america, were our liberties are still respected.

mookie2001
12-28-2009, 10:01 PM
either that or turn into spurstalk is my diary person

or go over to the lol lol side

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 10:02 PM
I vote for diary person.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 10:04 PM
either that or turn into spurstalk is my diary person

or go over to the lol lol side

we could totally just turn this website into a social networking site.. and have everyone use chode status updates like bible verses,, Can't Be Faded is a fan of Target, Starbucks, Michael Buble.. stuff you know?

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 10:04 PM
The funny people are the ones that go my diary style and confess all kinds of personal stuff, then go crazy when people make fun of them or get up in their business.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 10:10 PM
WTF did I do dude?! To call me out personally! LOL I don't really care. I don't force you to read my threads. You get out of it what you put in. Personally I like to ruffle the feathers of the weak and there are a few people on here that I will not make fun of or call out because they earned my respect. Then there are a few on here that I can joke with and they won't bitch or moan and they also have my respect.
If you want quality threads and decent content then put in work. Otherwise hit the bricks.

dude.. you are a cool guy..

Just that you're working behind the Shadow of Gig and Norcal. That's hard to do.

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 10:11 PM
The funny people are the ones that go my diary style and confess all kinds of personal stuff, then go crazy when people make fun of them or get up in their business.

Hey, I did that. Well, not really. I didn't go crazy.

mookie2001
12-28-2009, 10:14 PM
like that time manny didnt tip his pizza man because he called him amy and moved to michigan to get more free quattros in the mail

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey, I did that. Well, not really. I didn't go crazy.

No, you didn't go crazy.. but you did put your sex life out there...People enjoyed it.

marini martini
12-28-2009, 10:22 PM

So where's my spur??? Or can I have a pirate flag at least???:lol

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 10:23 PM

I don't hand out Spurs and flags. That's timvp's job and he's on half-retirement from ST.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:23 PM

I want a spur too.

I even went back in time and signed up in '04 so that I could get an original member spur.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 10:24 PM
ejemplos

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:25 PM
F'n Peterson man! He is 2 points away from putting me in 4th place in my FF league.

I. Hustle
ejemplos

de que?

katyon6th
No, you didn't go crazy.. but you did put your sex life out there...People enjoyed it.

The reactions I got from people off the board was quite comical and a bit blushing. Sometimes I think I gotta remember who I'm sharing shit with. :spin

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Son of a bitch!

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 10:26 PM
F'n Peterson man! He is 2 points away from putting me in 4th place in my FF league.

timvp is going against him for the Championship worth over $1000. But timvp is still up after that TD.

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 10:27 PM

You're worried about 4th place? Seriously? That's so fucking lame. I'm in the championship and I'm going to lose. I stopped bitching about it 2 hrs ago.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:27 PM
The reactions I got from people off the board was quite comical and a bit blushing. Sometimes I think I gotta remember who I'm sharing shit with. :spin

:eyebrows

Bender
12-28-2009, 10:28 PM
That's timvp's job and he's on half-retirement from ST.I kind of miss the knowledgeable basketball discussions, not just timvp, but solid D, and a few others. Seems like they don't contribute much anymore.

I know that doesn't have anything to do with the Club, though...

katyon6th
timvp is going against him for the Championship worth over $1000. But timvp is still up after that TD.

What's he up by now?

Ignignokt
Kori.. i want a list of people i have personally offended.

Ashbeeigh was once.. and i admit it was at a bad time..but caw mooonnnnn!

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 10:30 PM

Was one of the good posters timvp?

Kori Ellis
I kind of miss the knowledgeable basketball discussions, not just timvp, but solid D, and a few others. Seems like they don't contribute much anymore.

Yeah there's a few regular people (timvp and others) that are handling some personal business right now -- they should be back in Jan/Feb.

I. Hustle

Well I will pull for timvp since I lost. AP goes hard though.

You're worried about 4th place? Seriously? That's so fucking lame. I'm in the championship and I'm going to lose. I stopped bitching about it 2 hrs ago.

It's my first time playing FF and I didn't know much about football when I started. So what if I would have gotten pumped for 3rd place? I finished the season in 2nd place.

What a f'n run!

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Was one of the good posters timvp?

lol No, I said the people that you consider good posters.

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 10:33 PM
What's he up by now?

12 I think.

Ignignokt
lol No, I said the people that you consider good posters.

You blaming me for driving away Norcal and Gig? lol.. Weren't they guilty of my charges too.

Seriously.. I drove out Sannity Annex.. no flippin way.

I. Hustle
I bet Tim Duncan is going Nuckin' Futs right now.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:37 PM
You blaming me for driving away Norcal and Gig? lol.. Weren't they guilty of my charges too.

Seriously.. I drove out Sannity Annex.. no flippin way.

She's just saying that you were one of the main contributors. I don't think she meant they left because of one thing you said or a fight you got into with them. It's kind of like how people say that I am part of the demise of ST. Of course I disagree and I try to bring fun and sometimes others find it annoying. They might not leave because of something I directly said to them but because I am one of the few that post regularly without catering to them.

z0sa
12-28-2009, 10:39 PM
I just can't for some reason quit Spurstalk. I'm clinging to some hope.

you're an attention whore?

jackass?

piece of shit who brings nothing to the forum either?

I think those sum it up pretty well.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 10:44 PM

jackass?

Still sore about the Toys thread?

Tell your girl i'm all the toy she needs. Thanx breh.

z0sa
12-28-2009, 10:46 PM

That's why objects like pens make you insecure, right?

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:46 PM
lol

I thought this thread was about football

balli
12-28-2009, 10:48 PM
I'd like to see e20 post again and for cucking to post more. That's my 2 cents.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 10:53 PM

:lmao

When you bang your girl .. do you do it with the pen cap on or off?

With the eraser tip or the lead tip big boi?

z0sa
12-28-2009, 10:55 PM

Maybe you should ask your girl. Everyone except you knows she uses ballpoint pens, various hidden dildo's, and the Honduran pool boy when you're gone.

You don't even eat pussy.

dude,

You're gay, aren't you?

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 10:55 PM

jackass?

Still sore about the Toys thread?

This type of shit is just as much to blame as anything I post.

z0sa
12-28-2009, 10:56 PM

except I didn't point any e-fingers at your fatass.

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 10:57 PM
This is all very interesting.

mrsmaalox
12-28-2009, 10:58 PM
I never understand the ST "nostalgia". I've been here since 2006 and nothing seems much different to me---especially with the folks longing for what once was and pining for the "good posters". People come and go, threads live and die, every dog has his day. Stick around long enough and you'll read the best/worst crap ever. It's all make believe isn't it?

Ignignokt

dude.. you are a cool guy..

Just that you're working behind the Shadow of Gig and Norcal. That's hard to do.

I. Hustle
I hate all the immature posts on here.

I banged your chick with a ballpoint pen!

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 10:59 PM
I hate all the immature posts on here.

I banged your chick with a ballpoint pen!

lol!

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm just saying dude. I mean you could either let that stuff slide or attack. Personally I would attack like you did but all I am saying is you can't get mad when others do the same. I wasn't dogging you just pointing that out.

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 11:02 PM
I never understand the ST "nostalgia".

Me either. Especially nostalgia for people like Norcal, who was about 13 when he posted here.

I. Hustle
I never understand the ST "nostalgia". I've been here since 2006 and nothing seems much different to me---especially with the folks longing for what once was and pining for the "good posters". People come and go, threads live and die, every dog has his day. Stick around long enough and you'll read the best/worst crap ever. It's all make believe isn't it?

I wonder if it will ever come to.

I remember when that dude I. Hustle used to post on here. You don't hold a candle to him <insert random internet name>.

lol nnnaaaahhhh

Ignignokt
I'm just saying dude. I mean you could either let that stuff slide or attack. Personally I would attack like you did but all I am saying is you can't get mad when others do the same. I wasn't dogging you just pointing that out.

really.. you read my OP, and you've concluded that i think ST is down because of personal attacks?

Lol.. that's not it brah

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 11:04 PM
This is all very interesting.

So what's your take on sex toys? I thing Ig. might be the only one on ST that thinks they are the devil :lol

z0sa
12-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Me either. Especially nostalgia for people like Norcal, who was about 13 when he posted here.

You don't post nearly as much. I understand the retirement sentiment or whatever, but I think the more you and Timvp show your face, so to speak, the better the discussions go

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 11:07 PM
really.. you read my OP, and you've concluded that i think ST is down because of personal attacks?

Lol.. that's not it brah

I wasn't going off the OP I was going off your little fight with Zosa in THIS thread.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 11:07 PM
You don't post nearly as much. I understand the retirement sentiment or whatever, but I think the more you and Timvp show your face, so to speak, the better the discussions go

mmmmuuuahhh

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 11:08 PM

I know that. In the last 6 months real life has taken timvp and I away from the forum, but hopefully that changes soon.

z0sa
mmmmuuuahhh

why are you here?

katyon6th
So what's your take on sex toys? I thing Ig. might be the only one on ST that thinks they are the devil :lol

Since you asked so nicely. I think toys definitely have their place in the bedroom. Specifically during girl on girl.

That's all.

BlackSwordsMan
12-28-2009, 11:09 PM
ballpoint pen sex? wtf

z0sa
I know that. In the last 6 months real life has taken timvp and I away from the forum, but hopefully that changes soon.

Do you still hate me for that rap thread? :lol

z0sa
Since you asked so nicely. I think toys definitely have their place in the bedroom. Specifically during girl on girl.

That's all.

umm what happened to "i don't kiss and tell"??

Kori Ellis
12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Do you still hate me for that rap thread? :lol

LOL No, I don't hate anyone for their opinions in a thread.

katyon6th
12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
umm what happened to "i don't kiss and tell"??

That wasn't divulging anything really. I was just stating my thoughts on the subject.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 11:12 PM

real life = lots of boning

z0sa
12-28-2009, 11:17 PM

How often do you play tricks on posters?

z0sa
12-28-2009, 11:19 PM
That wasn't divulging anything really. I was just stating my thoughts on the subject.

Nothing opines like experience.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 11:24 PM

Penn & Teller!

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 11:35 PM

That's all.

:wow

z0sa
12-28-2009, 11:36 PM
:wow

least we can agree on something.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 11:41 PM
least we can agree on something.

yeah.. we do.. that smiley is you getting rammed by one of katy's arsenal.

lil'mo
12-28-2009, 11:47 PM
She's just saying that you were one of the main contributors. I don't think she meant they left because of one thing you said or a fight you got into with them. It's kind of like how people say that I am part of the demise of ST. Of course I disagree and I try to bring fun and sometimes others find it annoying. They might not leave because of something I directly said to them but because I am one of the few that post regularly without catering to them.

You're not annoying, you're lame. Posters like you water down the site and produce too much worthlessness to sift through to find the good stuff.

z0sa
12-28-2009, 11:47 PM
yeah.. we do.. that smiley is you getting rammed by one of katy's arsenal.

I'm positive your chick has fucked everything in the house in the last 3 months except you, hence the anger against toys.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm positive your chick has fucked everything in the house in the last 3 months except you, hence the anger against toys.

Doubt it.. ALl thought you're different, girls don't give things like broomsticks a blowjob.

lil'mo
12-28-2009, 11:50 PM

Spurstalk is as real as it gets baby! Get your priorities in order.

lil'mo
12-28-2009, 11:52 PM
zosa sucks to. He LOVES his religion because his parents told him to.

dirk4mvp
12-28-2009, 11:54 PM
fuck yourself lil mo.

I. Hustle
12-28-2009, 11:55 PM
You're not annoying, you're lame. Posters like you water down the site and produce too much worthlessness to sift through to find the good stuff.

This is what I am talking about. Whiners complaining about the content but not producing anything on their own. Create some good stuff and don't post in the "worthlessness". It's as easy as that but the retarded kids can't seem to grasp that.

lil'mo
12-28-2009, 11:56 PM
fuck yourself lil mo.
Hey, you can eat shit too.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 11:57 PM
I actually like Dirk4atm. He's a cool cat. He should post more.

lil'mo
12-28-2009, 11:58 PM
I actually like Dirk4atm. He's a cool cat. He should post more.

Except he's a white dude who wishes he was black.

lil'mo
12-28-2009, 11:59 PM
This is what I am talking about. Whiners complaining about the content but not producing anything on their own. Create some good stuff and don't post in the "worthlessness". It's as easy as that but the retarded kids can't seem to grasp that.

If I were complaining I would be starting my own bitch & moan threads. I'm just sitting here stating facts. No sweat off my sack if Spurstalk sucks now.

Ignignokt
12-28-2009, 11:59 PM

Eh.. he's young. but i hate people who act black and are not.

I still can't get over the fact he likes Kanye.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:00 AM
Youth is no excuse. It just means his parents failed him.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 12:00 AM

crofl! it's funny cuz i have a black guy in my avatar!

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Eh.. he's young. but i hate people who act black and are not.

I still can't get over the fact he likes Kanye.

I have a pic of Duane Allman in my profile. How much of a wigger could I be?

I. Hustle
12-29-2009, 12:01 AM
If I were complaining I would be starting my own bitch & moan threads. I'm just sitting here stating facts. No sweat off my sack if Spurstalk sucks now.

Then don't act like a bitch and complain about watered down threads. All you do is bitch and moan. If you didn't care like you claim then you wouldn't cry so much about it.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:02 AM
crofl! it's funny cuz i have a black guy in my avatar!
Chill out wigga!

jag
12-29-2009, 12:03 AM

Irony like this is hard to come by.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 12:03 AM
I must admit.. This thread is bitch and moan..

But i'm just doing the bitching, Zosa's chick found a bag of BIC ballpoint pens.. so Zosa is handling the moaning part.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Then don't act like a bitch and complain about watered down threads. All you do is bitch and moan. If you didn't care like you claim then you wouldn't cry so much about it.

All I do is bitch and moan? Go ahead and create false realities, that's what morons do to convince themselves they're not morons.

z0sa
12-29-2009, 12:05 AM
I must admit.. This thread is bitch and moan..

But i'm just doing the bitching, Zosa's chick found a bag of BIC ballpoint pens.

insecurity be you.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Irony like this is hard to come by.

Yeah my 945 posts since 2005 has really watered down the site! :rolleyes ROFL, moron.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 12:06 AM
insecurity be you.

is your girl's name security?

MannyIsGod
12-29-2009, 12:08 AM
What I miss is mainly the good times I had with people from the board away from the board. We had some good times watching games, playing basketball, and just doing other things as well.

The club is probably pretty much the same although some of the faces have changed. There are more people here and because of that its probably less intimate. It is what it is and things change.

I think the Spurs forum is watered down now but it is what it is. You can still find good posts amid a lot of the garbage you just need to search more.

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Yeah my 945 posts since 2005 has really watered down the site! :rolleyes ROFL, moron.

Add up all the dookie crew's posts and yeah there's enough shit to make a gang of pigs happy.

MannyIsGod
12-29-2009, 12:09 AM
I do think the whole "lol XXXXX" phenomenon is pretty retarded, though. Its so pedestrian.

jag

Your posts certainly fall into the worthlessness category...but I assume you're aware of that.

ROFL ROFL

lil'mo
Add up all the dookie crew's posts and yeah there's enough shit to make a gang of pigs happy.

You really loves those guys, huh?

jag
12-29-2009, 12:11 AM
I do think the whole "lol XXXXX" phenomenon is pretty retarded, though. Its so pedestrian.

It's how people express themselves when their brain won't allow them to go any further.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Your posts certainly fall into the worthlessness category...but I assume you're aware of that.

ROFL ROFL

I have 940 something posts of truths. Pure, unadulterated truths, I'm just here to help people become better. You, i'm afraid, are hopeless, but I can still help others.

I. Hustle
12-29-2009, 12:12 AM
All I do is bitch and moan? Go ahead and create false realities, that's what morons do to convince themselves they're not morons.

It's ok little guy. I know the internet makes you feel like a tough guy and that's cool. It must have sucked for you growing up and being bullied and laughed at. So have at it big guy. This is your big stage. Run wild and act the way you never could in real life. ST is your oyster.

marini martini
12-29-2009, 12:14 AM
I have a pic of Duane Allman in my profile. How much of a wigger could I be?

Chill out wigga!

Whaaaaaaaaa?? Duane Allman ain't wigga!!! WTF?????:lol

He's Southern rock, for God's sake!!!:toast

jag
12-29-2009, 12:16 AM
I have 940 something posts of truths. Pure, unadulterated truths, I'm just here to help people become better. You, i'm afraid, are hopeless, but I can still help others.

Damn, you hit hard. What else should I expect from someone who created a troll attempting to make "people become better"...

ROFL ROFL

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:17 AM
It's ok little guy. I know the internet makes you feel like a tough guy and that's cool. It must have sucked for you growing up and being bullied and laughed at. So have at it big guy. This is your big stage. Run wild and act the way you never could in real life. ST is your oyster.

:lmao I.hustle's ooooooolllllld faithful response

He's used this so many times i'm lead to believe that he's speaking from experience.

Al Koholik
12-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Nobody told me the trolls were coming out. Sup lil 'mo?

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Damn, you hit hard. What else should I expect from someone who created a troll attempting to make "people become better"...

ROFL ROFL

Do you want my help, or not?

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 12:19 AM
What I miss is mainly the good times I had with people from the board away from the board. We had some good times watching games, playing basketball, and just doing other things as well.

The club is probably pretty much the same although some of the faces have changed. There are more people here and because of that its probably less intimate. It is what it is and things change.

I think the Spurs forum is watered down now but it is what it is. You can still find good posts amid a lot of the garbage you just need to search more.

This is probably the most accurate. The Club has always been the same "quality."

The Spurs forum quality is missing a handful of posters that make a difference. Most of them will be back in the mix soon.

The NBA forum used to be more real basketball talk, but Mavs/Lakers fans have taken it down to lol level.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Nobody told me the trolls were coming out. Sup lil 'mo?

sup b2b?

Leetonidas
12-29-2009, 12:21 AM
I noticed a lot of the older members have stopped posting or rarely do. Whatever happened to Aggies Hoops Fan? I haven't seen a topic by him ranting about Pop in forever? Or did he just change his name to Fabbs?

Also NorCal is gone, as well as people like Alvarez, spurs=bling, E20, etc.

jag
12-29-2009, 12:22 AM
Do you want my help, or not?

Hold on sec...i'm gonna go create a troll where i pretend to be livestock and then attempt to engage in legitimate conversation with other posters. I'll offer "therapy." It'll be entertaining though because all along i'm pretending to be a cow.

Leetonidas
12-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Also, waaaaaay too many people on this board are trying too hard.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 12:24 AM
I noticed a lot of the older members have stopped posting or rarely do. Whatever happened to Aggies Hoops Fan? I haven't seen a topic by him ranting about Pop in forever? Or did he just change his name to Fabbs?

Also NorCal is gone, as well as people like Alvarez, spurs=bling, E20, etc.

AHF still posts but doesn't rant as much.

It's weird to me that you named 4 teenage posters as "older" members.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:25 AM
Hold on sec...i'm gonna go create a troll where i pretend to be livestock and then attempt to engage in legitimate conversation with other posters. I'll offer "therapy."It'll be entertaining though because all along i'm pretending to be a cow.

Do something like that. It'd be the funniest thing you ever did.

Leetonidas
12-29-2009, 12:27 AM
AHF still posts but doesn't rant as much.

It's weird to me that you named 4 teenage posters as "older" members.

:lol I said others that were gone, but I did mean older in the sense they had been here awhile. I can't think of any other younger posters. Mr. Bottomtooth? Whatever happened to that guy? And dirk4mvp used to be a solid poster until he went down to the level of "lol <whatever>" posting.

marini martini
12-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Dang!!! I miss E-20!!!

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:29 AM
e-20 is too busy trying to beef up like his idol, stallone.

Leetonidas
12-29-2009, 12:29 AM
But honestly, I think the NBA forum is suffering the most lately. The Laker trolls, Culburn especially, are making that shit illegible. Every other post is "lol spurs" "LMAO celtics" "kobe>>>>>jordan" etc. Certain Mav trolls are to blame too but they're not nearly as bad as the Laker trolls. At least Mav troll can be funny sometimes, Laker trolls are just douchers.

marini martini
12-29-2009, 12:30 AM

Can you wait 72 hours??????????:lol

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 12:30 AM
e20 is busy with school, I believe. He's funny, unlike people like Norcal, etc. that people pine away for.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:31 AM
But honestly, I think the NBA forum is suffering the most lately. The Laker trolls, Culburn especially, are making that shit illegible. Every other post is "lol spurs" "LMAO celtics" "kobe>>>>>jordan" etc. Certain Mav trolls are to blame too but they're not nearly as bad as the Laker trolls. At least Mav troll can be funny sometimes, Laker trolls are just douchers.

Jesus, if you had it your way this site would have gone under a long time ago. Culburn kicks the shit out of every single poster you've mentioned so far, combined. including your mavs fans who you mistakenly think are/were funny.

jag
12-29-2009, 12:32 AM

Is 'funny' what you're going for? I thought you were hard hitting and edgy...

Leetonidas
12-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Jesus, if you had it your way this site would have gone under a long time ago. Culburn kicks the shit out of every single poster you've mentioned so far, combined. including your mavs fans who you mistakenly think are/were funny.

Coming from another resident dipshit like yourself, it only validates my post more. The only thing I've seen Culburn post tonight is literally "O and 41" or "Mavs 4-1."

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Is 'funny' what you're going for? I thought you were hard hitting and edgy...

it'd be the funniest thing you ever did.

jag
12-29-2009, 12:35 AM
It'd be the funniest thing you've ever done??

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:35 AM
Coming from another resident dipshit like yourself, it only validates my post more. The only thing I've seen Culburn post tonight is literally "O and 41" or "Mavs 4-1."

What else can he say when there are only idiots like you to talk to? Culburn has been forced to that by all your dipshit lol mav fans that you worship so much.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:36 AM
It'd be the funniest thing you've ever done??

If you did it you'd have done it :rolleyes

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:36 AM
Jesus Christ

Leetonidas
12-29-2009, 12:37 AM
What else can he say when there are only idiots like you to talk to? Culburn has been forced to that by all your dipshit lol mav fans that you worship so much.

I said they were slightly above Laker trolls and now I worship them so much? :lmao Trust me douche, me and Mavfan ain't friends.

Anyways I'm tired of talking to someone with an inferior intellect. Night guys. :toast

jag
12-29-2009, 12:38 AM
If you did it you'd have done it :rolleyes

Now that's philosophical.

lil'mo
12-29-2009, 12:40 AM
If anyone needs to know the difference between right or wrong, funny or unfunny, cool or uncool, etc., etc., just pm me, I'll get back to you.

Winehole23
12-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Whaaaaaaaaa?? Duane Allman ain't wigga!!! WTF?????:lol

He's Southern rock, for God's sake!!!:toastDuane Allman, among other things, was a Muscle Shoals session guitarist.

While at Muscle Shoals, Allman was featured on releases by a number of artists, including Clarence Carter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Carter), King Curtis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Curtis), Aretha Franklin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aretha_Franklin), Otis Rush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Rush), Percy Sledge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Sledge), Johnny Jenkins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Jenkins), Boz Scaggs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boz_Scaggs), Delaney & Bonnie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delaney_%26_Bonnie) and jazz flautist Herbie Mann (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbie_Mann). Shortly after he recorded his lead break in "Hey Jude", he recorded all of the lead guitar in Boz Scaggs' "Loan Me A Dime." His soloing in the song is noted as some of the best ever laid down on record. For his first Aretha sessions, Allman traveled to New York

CuckingFunt
12-29-2009, 12:57 AM
I don't have any sense of nostalgia for some magical idea of what this forum used to be, but there are specific posters who don't post as often and whom I miss reading. I would also say that, for whatever reason -- the people posting, the trendiness of certain phrases/memes, the fact that I've got less time to dedicate to reading long threads here, etc. -- it seems that it has become increasingly difficult to keep a thread interesting for more than a few posts. A conversation will get going, but by the time I get home and have a chance to contribute, there are already five pages of "lol ____" and calling each other gay, so I don't bother.

And, of course, there has been far less conversation about me in the last year or so. Which, as a known attention whore, is incredibly frustrating.

CuckingFunt
12-29-2009, 12:57 AM
Also, this thread is retarded.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Also, this thread is retarded.

thanx for contributing :tu

ashbeeigh
12-29-2009, 01:07 AM
I never did like NorCal.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 01:08 AM
I never did like NorCal.

That's cuz norcal outwitted you at his ripe age of 13.

We know this

ashbeeigh
12-29-2009, 01:10 AM
That's cuz norcal outwitted you at his ripe age of 13.

Actually, I rare;y crossed paths with him. I didn't understand him and just got a slight chuckle out of his quick rise and fall. Much like your girlfriend gets out of lovemaking.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 01:14 AM
Actually, I rare;y crossed paths with him. I didn't understand him and just got a slight chuckle out of his quick rise and fall. Much like your girlfriend gets out of lovemaking.

You're right about that, actually there's a lot of that rising and falling when she's on my lap.

Don't get mad at me your boyfriend can't get hard enough to titty fuck you.
And giving him a footjob won't help that problem either, from what i heard.:lol

ashbeeigh
12-29-2009, 01:17 AM
You're right about that, actually there's a lot of that rising and falling when she's on my lap.

I think we were both referencing the slight chuckle. But, ignorance is bliss, too.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 01:23 AM
I think we were both referencing the slight chuckle. But, ignorance is bliss, too.

She does chuckle when i spank her with a leather whip,she's a pain freak. Ashbeeigh is the safe word during that phase. It also speeds the fall of my rise pretty quick on mentioning that word.

I find it funny though, that wilt chamberlain has had more dirty cracks than your feet.

ashbeeigh
12-29-2009, 01:29 AM
She does chuckle when i spank her with a leather whip,she's a pain freak. Ashbeeigh is the safe word during that phase. It also speeds the fall of my rise pretty quick on mentioning that word.

I find it funny though, that wilt chamberlain has had more dirty cracks than your feet.

Anyway. I've had enough of this particular topic for this thread.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 01:30 AM
Anyway. I've had enough of this particular topic for this thread.

Why do you have hate?

I. Hustle
12-29-2009, 08:48 AM

leather whip? Is that a sex toy?

Rogue
12-29-2009, 09:41 AM
this thread illustrates precisely the path Spurstalk plummeted. a retard starts a thread which draws attentions from other retards and finally pomp it up to 7 pages. You guys whoever posted here are pathetic.

katyon6th
12-29-2009, 09:57 AM
this thread illustrates precisely the path Spurstalk plummeted. a retard starts a thread which draws attentions from other retards and finally pomp it up to 7 pages. You guys whoever posted here are pathetic.

You're not very nice, are you? It was sheer boredom, so sue me!

Rogue
12-29-2009, 10:03 AM
You're not very nice, are you? It was sheer boredom, so sue me!
how is it your business whether I look nice or not? I'd rather inlay a cam in someone's saucy bedroom if I were you.

I. Hustle
12-29-2009, 10:21 AM

LOL

Where did I quote that post from?

mrsmaalox
12-29-2009, 11:56 AM

Case in point.

Oh, Gee!!
12-29-2009, 12:44 PM
I don't know who to blame, or what..

you can start by blaming yourself...you're one of the worst posters here.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 01:38 PM
you can start by blaming yourself...you're one of the worst posters here.

ZZZzzzzzZZZzzzz...

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 01:41 PM
how is it your business whether I look nice or not? I'd rather inlay a cam in someone's saucy bedroom if I were you.

Are you asking her to implant a camera for you in the lockeroom of your Beloved boys in blue?