PDA

View Full Version : "Do what Pop wants?"

SequSpur
12-28-2009, 09:35 PM
is that why the Spurs can't beat a good team?

How about play some fucking basketball, grab your nuts, have some fucking pride and start kicking ass...

Does this team need a new captain?

Before you typical dickheads reply in my topic some bullshit, why don't you wait until the Spurs beat a good team and then tell me I'm wrong...

This team is NOT going to make it out of the first round. They will be 7th or 8th in the seeds and lose to LA or Denver.

Isn't that sad? 70 million for that shit?

The Spurs need interior defense and did nothing about it...

Do what Pop wants....

ducks
12-28-2009, 09:39 PM
if you want your balls touched
yes you would have to grab them

murpjf88
12-28-2009, 09:51 PM
I fail to see unseeding duncan as team captain is going to solve the spurs problems. Theirs a plethora of talent on this team. Duncan is the one bright spot the surs have going for them.

Bender
12-28-2009, 10:14 PM
The good news: San Antonio is on an 8-2 run and has reached 100 points in nine of its past 11 games. The bad news: All eight wins came against sub-.500 teams. The Spurs are 0-5 in December against winning teams.
that's got damn embarrassing.

The Truth #6
12-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Sort of the same trend from last year. Our system and execution would win over crappy teams, but against teams that were talented and well coached we'd fall apart.

jag
12-29-2009, 02:22 AM
Ducks and Sequ should be put on an island together.

Mr.Robinson
12-29-2009, 02:50 AM

How about play some fucking basketball, grab your nuts, have some fucking pride and start kicking ass...

Before you typical dickheads reply in my topic some bullshit, why don't you wait until the Spurs beat a good team and then tell me I'm wrong...

This team is NOT going to make it out of the first round. They will be 7th or 8th in the seeds and lose to LA or Denver.

Do what Pop wants....

They'll be the 4th to 2nd seed. Are you a Spurs fan?

howbouthemspurs
12-29-2009, 12:03 PM
Wow, with all the success the Spurs have achieved over the years, some of yall still doubt them. Ok it looks bad that they are off to one of their worse starts in the past decade, but would anybody change their view of them if instead of having their funk in the beginning of the season that they have it in the middle or even the end? "Oh wow the spurs just won 50 games in a row! but they lost 20 of their last 32 so they suck now." Oh wow they already lost 20 games so now im going to stop careing, but oh shit they just went on a 40 game winning streak so now i like them again! ....... STAY TRUE TO YOUR TEAM! The Spurs have a pretty good track record when exceeding expectations. So Stop Crying!

TimDunkem
12-29-2009, 12:09 PM
They need their own forum and that needs to be the only forum they can post in.

pjjrfan
12-29-2009, 12:34 PM

Do what Pop wants....
Well, Pop does agree with you on the team's defensive weaknessess.
Why he hasn't addressed them seems like a good question. I mean seeing as how he is seeing them, and Pop also agrees that the team won't make it past the first round. Although he didn't exactly say that he did say they are not playoff ready.

smeagol
12-29-2009, 12:39 PM
if you want your balls touched
yes you would have to grab them

Good one pato!

exstatic
12-29-2009, 01:00 PM

I'd pay for a daily webcam feed of that ish.

portnoy1
12-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Wow, with all the success the Spurs have achieved over the years, some of yall still doubt them. Ok it looks bad that they are off to one of their worse starts in the past decade, but would anybody change their view of them if instead of having their funk in the beginning of the season that they have it in the middle or even the end? "Oh wow the spurs just won 50 games in a row! but they lost 20 of their last 32 so they suck now." Oh wow they already lost 20 games so now im going to stop careing, but oh shit they just went on a 40 game winning streak so now i like them again! ....... STAY TRUE TO YOUR TEAM! The Spurs have a pretty good track record when exceeding expectations. So Stop Crying!
For the most part we stay true to our team. Their are a few that always have something bad to say, and bash certain players whether their playing well or not. Also their are some that say the spurs can beat any team in league, even though they have gotten the beat by all the contenders. A good portion of the people here try to be balanced. The spurs have room to improve, but there are several bright spots. The Spurs can score at will anytime and anyway possible cause of the mix of talent they have. The Spurs however have trouble executing and defending. When I look at the strengths and weaknesses of the team I wish it were the other way around. I liked it back in the days when the offense was simple but effective enough to get a win and we would shut down oppossing teams. I really didnt appreciate that back then. I do now considering how the defense has been slowly getting worse over the last few seasons. I love my Spurs, I support them regardless as most of us here do.

YoMamaIsCallin
12-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Players and coaches aren't paid to beat teams in December. This is all pre-season stuff. Get over it.

Solid D
12-29-2009, 03:40 PM
http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/c5/ov/stop-drooling-during-sleep-200X200.jpg

Sequ, sometimes the first thing out of your mouth can be so cute!

howbouthemspurs
12-29-2009, 07:02 PM
For the most part we stay true to our team. Their are a few that always have something bad to say, and bash certain players whether their playing well or not. Also their are some that say the spurs can beat any team in league, even though they have gotten the beat by all the contenders. A good portion of the people here try to be balanced. The spurs have room to improve, but there are several bright spots. The Spurs can score at will anytime and anyway possible cause of the mix of talent they have. The Spurs however have trouble executing and defending. When I look at the strengths and weaknesses of the team I wish it were the other way around. I liked it back in the days when the offense was simple but effective enough to get a win and we would shut down oppossing teams. I really didnt appreciate that back then. I do now considering how the defense has been slowly getting worse over the last few seasons. I love my Spurs, I support them regardless as most of us here do.

True:toast

vander
12-29-2009, 08:17 PM
the post title is in quotes, is this from some interview? who said it?

senorglory
12-29-2009, 08:35 PM
This is the greatest team of all time, fool. They'll set NBA all time records in every category this year. They'll go undefeated for the remainder of the season. Duncan will win the MVP and Finals MVP. Spurs players will fill every position in the western all star team. Spurs will win the championship in a sweep, with each player, including the bench, averaging more than a double double in the playoffs. Parker will be named defensive player of the year. Free agents will beg to come here, and Lebron and Wade will openly talk of their desire to play in SA come 2010. Just sit back, enjoy the ride.

nadie
12-29-2009, 10:54 PM
This is the greatest team of all time, fool. They'll set NBA all time records in every category this year. They'll go undefeated for the remainder of the season. Duncan will win the MVP and Finals MVP. Spurs players will fill every position in the western all star team. Spurs will win the championship in a sweep, with each player, including the bench, averaging more than a double double in the playoffs. Parker will be named defensive player of the year. Free agents will beg to come here, and Lebron and Wade will openly talk of their desire to play in SA come 2010. Just sit back, enjoy the ride.

okay

howbouthemspurs
12-29-2009, 11:13 PM

DAMN STRAIGHT!:king