PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Talk

Pages : [1] 2

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 02:34 AM
Seriously, you guys must like basketball and know the basics. So please, make your best effort to improve your posts to be close to a basketball discussion.

A thread entitled "LOL whoever" with a bunch of :lol, tee hee and gay talk isn't what this forum is for. If you guys can't start to post more coherently, at least part of the time, we'll just start moving all your threads into the Troll forum and make the NBA forum members only.

BadOdor
12-29-2009, 02:36 AM
4 rings, faggot.

lol 4-1.

lmao mavs.

lol lakers.

tee, hee.

Trainwreck2100
12-29-2009, 02:37 AM
teh law has spoken

Findog
12-29-2009, 02:43 AM
Seriously, you guys must like basketball and know the basics. So please, make your best effort to improve your posts to be close to a basketball discussion.

A thread entitled "LOL whoever" with a bunch of :lol, tee hee and gay talk isn't what this forum is for. If you guys can't start to post more coherently, at least part of the time, we'll just start moving all your threads into the Troll forum and make the NBA forum members only.

:tu

The NBA forum historically has been the best part of the site, but has become insufferable lately. I want to talk basketball, not jack off over some future playoff team losing a regular-season game.

Chieflion
12-29-2009, 02:47 AM
Kori, I got an idea. Why not you just create a section for the Lakers, like what you did for the Pistons fans? That way, we can troll them on their section.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 02:51 AM
Kori, I got an idea.

Wait till morning, it'll die of loneliness.

Trainwreck2100
12-29-2009, 02:53 AM
Kori, I got an idea. Why not you just create a section called for the Lakers, like what you did for the Pistons fans? That way, we can troll them on their section.

yeah reward their idiocy with their own board,

Chieflion
12-29-2009, 02:55 AM
They can take all their shit to their own board. Seems fair enough to me.

JoeTait75
12-29-2009, 02:56 AM

Consider it a quarantine. Like how people in 1918 rewarded the Spanish Flu's idiocy by wearing masks.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 02:56 AM
They can take all their shit to their own board. Seems fair enough to me.

It's not all Laker fans that are causing the idiocy. It's a lot of loser Spurs fans too.

MavDynasty
12-29-2009, 03:04 AM
It's not all Laker fans that are causing the idiocy. It's a lot of loser Spurs fans too.

didnt stretch start all this LMAO,LOL bs in the nfl forum?

jag
12-29-2009, 03:24 AM
didnt stretch start all this LMAO,LOL bs in the nfl forum?

The NFL forum is getting bad but it's still not as bad as it is in here. The LMAO/ROFL/LOL threads are annoying. Everyone tries to start one so they can get a 5 page thread of worthlessness going.

TinTin
12-29-2009, 03:35 AM
What if we stopped feeding the trolls (or leave them half hungry at least)? A lmao or lol thread is bound to pop up but if no one or very few people reply then it should deter people from making future threads

But that is asking too much :lol

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 03:37 AM
So what's the new template for a thread when a team is getting beat? "Team X is beating Team Y" isn't gonna cut it.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 03:49 AM
So what's the new template for a thread when a team is getting beat? "Team X is beating Team Y" isn't gonna cut it.

I wouldn't even care if the thread was entitled "LOL Lakers" if the rest of the posts in the thread weren't...

LOL

:lol

tee hee

lol fagggs

:lmao

:lmao :lol :lmao

It's not the thread titles that bug me.. it's what's inside.

Xylus
12-29-2009, 03:51 AM
I approve this message.

:toast

Scola
12-29-2009, 04:05 AM
Kori has spoken!
Raise the level of your posts and stop bringing that weak-sauce.

Stump
12-29-2009, 04:50 AM
the nba forum historically has been the best part of the site, but has become insufferable lately. I want to talk basketball, not jack off over some future playoff team losing a regular-season game.
+1

The Franchise
12-29-2009, 07:49 AM

Hater. :lol

Basketballgirl25
12-29-2009, 08:21 AM
I find the lol threads dumb, that's why I have pretty much stopped reading them all togethet, sure a team sucks or loses. All teams do that in a NBA season at least one game

FkLA
12-29-2009, 08:41 AM
lol at Laker fans going and crying to the e-police about getting their feelings hurt with these sort of threads

I. Hustle
12-29-2009, 08:50 AM
lol at Laker fans going and crying to the e-police about getting their feelings hurt with these sort of threads

It's not just the Faker fans that are tired of this crap. If you want to post stupid stuff then go to the club or the troll forum.

Phillip
12-29-2009, 08:59 AM
LMAO spurs

pauls931
12-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Kori, I got an idea. Why not you just create a section called for the Lakers, like what you did for the Pistons fans? That way, we can troll them on their section.

We have a winner!

Frankly I like posts that discuss how to improve teams or rat out underachieving players,... or random junk like why people follow the NBA, teams etc...

The LOL threads were funny, but those should be saved for big upsets not every loss a contender has, or in this case people going after non contenders with the same type of thread.

FkLA
12-29-2009, 09:04 AM
spurs started what like 6-6 or something, a bunch of these threads popped up with no sightings from the e-police...Lakers lose 2 out of 3 and theyre getting ridiculed and suddenly these threads need to be cut down? fuck that

its just trash talk, makes wins that much sweeter and losses that much worse...if you cant handle that dont click on those threads simple as that.

TJastal
12-29-2009, 09:12 AM
spurs started what like 6-6 or something, a bunch of these threads popped up with no sightings from the e-police...Lakers lose 2 out of 3 and theyre getting ridiculed and suddenly these threads need to be cut down? fuck that

its just trash talk, makes wins that much sweeter and losses that much worse...if you cant handle that dont click on those threads simple as that.

I concur. And with that...

LOL @ Fisher 1-7, 2pts
LOL @ Farmar throwing the ball away
LOL @ Vujacic haircut
LOL @ Bryant air-ball
LOL @ Odom crying

Rogue
12-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Actually someones just post here with the only purpose of having fun, or they know too little about basketball to talk anything valuable. Although it seems pretty crucial to plant one's joy on others grief, that's probably the only point some of us post here for.

I mean we'd all work professionally as NBA analysts like Marc Stein, John Hollinger if we each had got insightful knowledge about this game. Obsequy is OK as long as it doesn't exceed the boundary of basic ethics.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 09:19 AM
I concur. And with that...

LOL @ Fisher 1-7, 2pts
LOL @ Farmar throwing the ball away
LOL @ Vujacic haircut
LOL @ Bryant air-ball
LOL @ Odom crying

Exhibit A: "loser Spurs fan"

FkLA
12-29-2009, 09:40 AM
stfu cully

you faggot, you.

monosylab1k
12-29-2009, 10:05 AM
The problem is that whenever I give one my always solid basketball takes to create discussion, it gets ignored completely.

When I post "lol lakerfan faggots" I get 15 replies.

Dex
12-29-2009, 10:13 AM
The problem is that whenever I give one my always solid basketball takes to create discussion, it gets ignored completely.

I think that's just the culture that has been bred in here. Some of it's funny, and people feed into it. Other times, it just borders on nonsensical.

Even I come in here for the occasional chuckle, but it's definitely a stark contrast from even the Spurs forum.

FkLA
12-29-2009, 10:18 AM
nah the spurs board is worse, filled with bipolar spurs fans that want to schedule a parade after a win or jump off cliff after losses...either that or they want to trade bonner, finley, and mason for the other teams best players. they actually and truely believe that while the trash talking here is mostly all jokes, most of the people that talk shit are somewhat knowledgeable about the game. alot of spurs fans up in the spurs board are fucking retarded.

urunobili
12-29-2009, 11:03 AM
nah the spurs board is worse, filled with bipolar spurs fans that want to schedule a parade after a win or jump off cliff after losses...either that or they want to trade bonner, finley, and mason for the other teams best players. they actually and truely believe that while the trash talking here is mostly all jokes, most of the people that talk shit are somewhat knowledgeable about the game. alot of spurs fans up in the spurs board are fucking retarded.

Couldn't have been said better... though the best posters of this board DO post their opinion in the Spurs forum... :king

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 11:04 AM
stfu cully

you faggot, you.

Exhibit B: "loser Spurs fan"

urunobili
12-29-2009, 11:04 AM
Obsequy is OK as long as it doesn't exceed the boundary of basic ethics.

So when you go all racist on foreign fans posting on here it doesn't exceed the boundary of basic ethics? just wondering... :wakeup

DaDakota
12-29-2009, 12:17 PM

Just move people that are making those posts into the troll forum....they will get the message.

DD

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 12:23 PM
A lot of them are "loser Spurs fans", Da. That'll go over like a fart in church.

Killakobe81
12-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Great post, Kori. This forum (NBA) has declined a lot due to Laker bandwagoners and the Anti-Kobe, Pro-Kobe debates on here. also the bashing of team X has gotten ridiculous ..No one has to like the same team and intelligent debate is healthy ...but things have gone down hill lately.A few months back I remember an intelligent debate I had with Dunc&Dave (i believe) but for the most part there has been very little discussion ...I go to Lakersground to feed the "homer" side of me at times but came here (back when the Lakers were losing in the 1st round) because I though the Pistons/Spur discussions (and the NBA talk here) was good ...Lately not so much. Dont get me wrong Lakers, Spurs suns, celts etc ALL have great posters but the trolls, hate spewin' and posturing is pathetic ...
Kori thanks for running a great forum you like your organization ...ALL class ...

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 12:46 PM
A few months back I remember an intelligent debate I had with Dunc&Dave

That was before he put the wife & children ta bed early of a night and then dived into the shit with everybody else.

Spursmania
12-29-2009, 12:58 PM

The Queen has spoken and she is damn right!:toast

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Sure,

"It's a lot of loser Spurs fans"

z0sa
12-29-2009, 01:05 PM
No fingers need be pointed, but there are posters with literally thousands upon thousands of "lol xx" posts and incoherent rambling insults -- within this single forum alone. At one point such posters got the current Culoburn treatment, but today's instead: like-minded (or low-minded) posters joined in and thus became the esoterical circle jerk that is the NBA forum. It's actually even more sad when they take their lacking jokes into other forums as a sign of pride.

The Franchise
12-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Just move people that are making those posts into the troll forum....they will get the message.

DD

Horrible idea.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 01:11 PM
No fingers need be pointed, but there are posters with literally thousands upon thousands of "lol xx" posts and incoherent rambling insults -- within this single forum alone. At one point such posters got the current Culoburn treatment, but today's instead: like-minded (or low-minded) posters joined in and thus became the esoterical circle jerk that is the NBA forum. It's actually even more sad when they take their lacking jokes into other forums as a sign of pride.

Exhibit F: "loser Spurs fan"

JamStone
12-29-2009, 01:11 PM

That's a huge, huge problem. When there are threads and posts that could reasonably bring out very good discussion, they get very few if any responses. And so often those threads either die a quick death or go the quick route of "lol Lakerfans" or "4 rings faggots."

I think it's fine if people get a kick out of some of the stupid shit. But, I think it's a problem when the board is like 80% all that stupid shit. Need to have a better balance.

There has to be a saturation point with the stupid schticks at some point. Shit is funny, but only to a point. And it gets worse when everyone is does them. People should stop making so many troll accounts. People should stop making so many "LOL Team X" threads. We have reached the saturation point with a lot of it.

Maybe someone needs to make "Troll Moderator" and "LOL Regulator" troll accounts.

:p:

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Let's face it, everything was hunky/dory 'till Kobe rang/sans Daddy. That event was like throwing a Baby Ruth into the pool. Anti Lakerdom had no fulcrum, no foundation to believe in, to operate out of. It was gone in a blink of an eye, POOF. Compounding that event is the imminent demise of the Spurs. Seeing as how this is Spurs Ground its a dangerous mix. When Lakerdom was getting cleaned out by the Suns and Eagle, CO. we was welcome. Now that the worm has turned, we've rang, Spurs in perpetual decline we ain't welcome no more.

It's a quandary all right.

Killakobe81
12-29-2009, 01:44 PM
It's not just that Culburn before all the "trash" I've seen Allanon, Jamstone and others get in to healthy basketball debates with Spur fans and Laker bashers ...lately Allanon seems more defensive in his Posts (IMHO) because there is such vitirol in these thereads some of it by fellow laker fans ...butI don't think kobe's ring was the lightning roid ...this started with the Gasol trade and Stern wanted us to win crap ...

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 01:51 PM
It's not just that Culburn

You got somethin' to say, Killa, get your fuckin' chin off yer chest and say it. Quit chasin' yer elbow round yer asshole.

Medvedenko
12-29-2009, 02:12 PM
This happens every year.....last year it was all of the KFC bullshit and this year it's the lol, and tee hee stuff. Still, the Laker love on this board has never been this high. :)

Findog
12-29-2009, 02:25 PM
This happens every year.....last year it was all of the KFC bullshit

Give me a break. KFC was way more high concept than the LOL threads.

Brazil
12-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Last Year it was the X team sucks ass

IronMexican
12-29-2009, 02:32 PM
:tu I'm with the thread. The NBA forum has been unreadable lately, and it's mostly been rocketfan and Laker fans doing the havoc.

Double-Up
12-29-2009, 02:49 PM
You know a certain Laker troll is bad when he tries to troll a moderator's thread. Just put all the haters in time out if they wanna act like kids.

lil_penny
12-29-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm guilty of the things above.. moderatly but still guilty. And will do my part to stop.. last night my head almost blew up trying to keep up with all the threads getting bumped, I just gave up lol

Goran Dragic
12-29-2009, 03:44 PM
Let's face it, everything was hunky/dory 'till Kobe rang/sans Daddy.

Yeah, cause then people like you showed up to post rambling Kobe slob knobbing garbage.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 03:56 PM
F'in eh. The grin on D. Fish's face after he'd left the Magic dead in the ground told me to come here and get 'er done, dude, get 'er done.

iggypop123
12-29-2009, 03:59 PM
i have a solution. ban miami heat and FUbuddy

Goran Dragic
12-29-2009, 03:59 PM

That'd be a heck of a start.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 04:00 PM
You know a certain Laker troll is bad when he tries to troll a moderator's thread. Just put all the haters in time out if they wanna act like kids.

Look at Double, straightenin' out in front of everybody. You weak thing, you.

Goran Dragic
12-29-2009, 04:00 PM
But yeah the NBA forum fucking up isn't just Laker fans at all.

Goran Dragic
12-29-2009, 04:02 PM

A large part of the reason the NBA forum went so downhill is because people like you and Indazone are always there to give Lakerfan the reaction they want.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 04:02 PM

Banning people on this site with Kori's/Tim's unique covenant is a vulgar & despicable act.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 04:03 PM
A large part of the reason the NBA forum went so downhill is because people like you and Indazone are always there to give Lakerfan the reaction they want.

You like to peek under a Laker kimono yerself, Goran. Nobody is immune to being seduced likewise.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 04:03 PM
In this thread, Culburn proves why his ST days are numbered. He absolutely can't control himself.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 04:04 PM
In this thread, Culburn proves why his ST days are numbered. He absolutely can't control himself.

You hear that, you sissy cuck, you?

Goran Dragic
12-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Btw I'll control myself from now on. I haven't been completely innocent, however, I know I have plenty of good basketball discussions.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Then I'll tell you what, Kori, boot me. I'll make it easy & clean: I vow I won't come back incognito.

But, I ain't walkin' away. Yer gonna have to defy that unique Covenant you concocted.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 04:07 PM

You hear that, you sissy cuck, you?

Sure, I hear that. I'm sittin' right here.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Then I'll tell you what, Kori, boot me. I'll make it easy & clean: I vow I won't come back incognito.

Yeah, sure.

I just don't know why you aren't mature enough to figure out what's "too much." On occasion, you are funny. But repeating your same lame comments over and over doesn't make you any funnier. And the "child molester" stuff probably needs to stop, considering some people (i.e. police officers) on the forum take the topic pretty seriously.

Tacker
12-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Is there a way to add filter to title topics to filter out LMAO or LOL???

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Is there a way to add filter to title topics to filter out LMAO or LOL???

Talk about missing the whole point. :lol

Double-Up
12-29-2009, 04:13 PM

I don't do it all the time but every now and then it is fun. :lol

Tacker
Or perhaps add a warning system "Vbulletin Advanced Warning System" to give people warnings etc and temp ban them for a day or so

Tacker
Talk about missing the whole point. :lol

I get it you expect us to do it ourselves but half the people here wont just "LISTEN"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 04:15 PM
I get it you expect us to do it ourselves but half the people here wont just "LISTEN"

You're still missing the point completely Ashraf.

Tacker
12-29-2009, 04:16 PM

Rage?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
It's not the thread titles that bug me.. it's what's inside.

Culburn369
Yeah, sure.

I just don't know why you aren't mature enough to figure out what's "too much." On occasion, you are funny. But repeating your same lame comments over and over doesn't make you any funnier. And the "child molester" stuff probably needs to stop, considering some people (i.e. police officers) on the forum take the topic pretty seriously.

Well, the "child molester" stuff was Tact #4 to get me to quit, after Tact 1: I'm a closet Suns fan. Tact 2: I'm a closet faggot. Tact 3: We know where you live, Cubby, and we're on our way...each didn't work. I don't give two shits about any of tacts. I ain't defending myselfPERIOD It's like asking me: "have you stopped beating your wife."

Tacker
12-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I guess I should have read all the posts:lol

Tacker
12-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Well, the "child molester" stuff was Tact #4 to get me to quit, after Tact 1: I'm a closet Suns fan. Tact 2: I'm a closet faggot. Tact 3: We know where you live, Cubby, and we're on our way...each didn't work. I don't give two shits about any of tacts. I ain't defending myselfPERIOD It's like asking me: "have you stopped beating your wife."

Take your essay elsewhere.

z0sa
12-29-2009, 04:18 PM

You have as well. Just because over half your takes are good doesn't mean shit. When one averages 30 posts a day + dragic and whatever other trolls' posts you contribute tons to the watered down, unnecessary garbage; perhaps more than even full time 'trolls' with an actual goal of causing confusion.

cue the insults now.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 04:19 PM
"Take your essay elsewhere."

Nope.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 04:21 PM
You have as well. Just because over half your takes are good doesn't mean shit.

Did you not read where I said I'll try to get better about posting garbage?

Btw - I didn't expect you to say over half my takes are good! Thanks! Even DoK haters know my greatness.

Muser
12-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Damn a thread telling people to stop trolling is causing even more trolling.

Although I agree with the point, there are only a handfull of fans on here with decent takes.

iggypop123
12-29-2009, 04:37 PM
haha chrisrichards or i mean miami heat reads this and responds by trolling some more

Dunc n Dave
12-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Great post, Kori. This forum (NBA) has declined a lot due to Laker bandwagoners and the Anti-Kobe, Pro-Kobe debates on here. also the bashing of team X has gotten ridiculous ..No one has to like the same team and intelligent debate is healthy ...but things have gone down hill lately.A few months back I remember an intelligent debate I had with Dunc&Dave (i believe) but for the most part there has been very little discussion ...

It was me, Killakobe. Despite my recent head to head battles with Culburn, I do appreciate a good intelligent basketball debate. You bring it, sometimes even lakaluva brings it, when he's not starting troll threads to try to piss off Spur fans, or any teams fans that don't were purple & gold.

While I have not started an LOL/LMAO thread, I do "get down in the shit" (as Culburn likes to refer to it) from time to time and join in the trolling. No troll accounts for me, but I am guilty of retaliating against trolls like Culburn and lakaluva. Defense mechanism, I guess. I too, will try to get back to the civil discussions.

tlongII
12-29-2009, 04:48 PM
I have no problem with the NBA Forum in its current condition. My opinion is that Kori is over-reacting.

IronMexican
12-29-2009, 04:50 PM
I have no problem with the NBA Forum in its current condition. My opinion is that Kori is over-reacting!

:rollin

Fixed it for you, though. tlong special.

Culburn369
12-29-2009, 04:52 PM
I have no problem with the NBA Forum in its current condition. My opinion is that Kori is over-reacting.

She's at loggerheads,,,with herself. She can't figure out how to get rid of me and keep her word when she wrote that Covenant. Her self-respect is in the balance.

DAF86
12-29-2009, 04:53 PM

I think Kori is a closet Lakers fan :splitter

Kori Ellis
She's at loggerheads,,,with herself. She can't figure out how to get rid of me and keep her word when she wrote that Covenant. Her self-respect is in the balance.

I don't know what you are talking about with the Covenant, but it's pretty easy to get rid of you.

Watch.

Mavs_man_41

no one cares about you that much. you aren't even close to being half the problem. it's alot of people, myself included who got bored with all the assholes running wild and started trolling myself

Medvedenko
12-29-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't know what you are talking about with the Covenant, but it's pretty easy to get rid of you.

Watch.

As a fellow laker fan as Cully I don't agree banning him..however his vitriolic nonsense is sometimes appealing, his lack of restraint is what's the problem.

Mavs_man_41
12-29-2009, 05:01 PM
kori, you'd better be careful and take extra precaution. culburn has quite an internet history in case you didn't know. he's a nutjob

Dex
12-29-2009, 05:03 PM
I think I just felt the board's IQ go up a couple points.

Will Hunting
12-29-2009, 05:03 PM

Watch.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 05:04 PM
kori, you'd better be careful and take extra precaution. culburn has quite an internet history in case you didn't know. he's a nutjob

Yes, I'm aware. There's not much to do about him though. He posts from a proxy some of the time, so you can't really block him. So I'd be prepared for a lot of trash from him soon.

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Our dearly departed who art in heaven...

z0sa
12-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Btw - I didn't expect you to say over half my takes are good! Thanks! Even DoK haters know my greatness.

A lot of it is stating the "obvious", but there's so many idiots here that now can be justified as a solid take.

tlongII
12-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Culburn ain't bad as far as Laker fans go. I've seen much worse.

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 05:08 PM
A lot of it is stating the "obvious", but there's so many idiots here that now can be justified as a solid take.

yeah your takes are always so solid, how in the hell hasn't ESPN called you up :rolleyes

And editing an original post to something retarded isn't a solid take, if that's what you're gonna fall back on.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 05:10 PM

That's a huge compliment from the one person on the planet who knows everything and is always right!

Kori Ellis
Culburn ain't bad as far as Laker fans go. I've seen much worse.

Yeah, you don't really know his off-SpursTalk history, but he wasn't the worst Laker fan I've seen on ST.

z0sa
yeah your takes are always so solid, how in the hell hasn't ESPN called you up :rolleyes

And editing an original post to something retarded isn't a solid take, if that's what you're gonna fall back on.

your Blazers are doing well I hear.

Mavs_man_41
12-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes, I'm aware. There's not much to do about him though. He posts from a proxy some of the time, so you can't really block him. So I'd be prepared for a lot of trash from him soon.

i mean he's a little more dangerous than that. the guy has some psychological issues and spam bombs sites with gruesome pictures of murders, who knows if theyre taken off the internet or his own "private collection." and he has a history of finding info about his opponents such as name, address, etc and making threats. he called another posters employer in the past trying to get him fired, just a heads up.

z0sa
12-29-2009, 05:12 PM
That's a huge compliment from the one person on the planet who knows everything and is always right!

I simply responded. This is a great example of how children like oden and yourself get butthurt over nothing and proceed to let the insults fly.

if you realize, I actually said stating the obvious can justified as a solid take when no one else considers it so. Where did I insult you?

Kori Ellis
i mean he's a little more dangerous than that. the guy has some psychological issues and spam bombs sites with gruesome pictures of murders, who knows if theyre taken off the internet or his own "private collection." and he has a history of finding info about his opponents such as name, address, etc and making threats. he called another posters employer in the past trying to get him fired, just a heads up.

Yes, I know all about it. I'm just saying there's not much to do about it, he hides behind a proxy server online most of the time.

And as far as "real life" threats, it wouldn't be anything that I haven't dealt with from internet tough guys before. And I don't have an employer, so... I'm not worried about that.

Greg Oden
your Blazers are doing well I hear.

With a laundry list of injuries, they're still doing as well as the Spurs.

IronMexican
Can we get his off-spurstalk history?

z0sa
12-29-2009, 05:13 PM
With a laundry list of injuries, they're still doing as well as the Spurs.

True that.

In fact, even the coach was injured and your team beat us. Props.

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 05:15 PM
True that.

In fact, even the coach was injured and your team beat us. Props.

The Spurs are done. Get used to it.

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 05:15 PM

You haven't heard brah? It's pretty weird.

z0sa
12-29-2009, 05:16 PM
The Spurs are done. Get used to it.

Thanks for proving the point I just made.

Double-Up

For real, I don't like what I'm hearing...but I guess it doesn't surprise me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
if you realize, I actually said stating the obvious can justified as a solid take when no one else considers it so. Where did I insult you?

If I were to ever say to someone that all of their good takes are obvious, chances are I wouldn't be saying it as a compliment, but now I see that the point of your post was that with the current NBA forum any obvious take is a good take. You didn't have to belittle me in the process and hurt my feelings:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks for proving the point I just made.

Well now you can't finger your butthole to the Spurs being a good team anymore. I know you're bummed.

z0sa
12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
If I were to ever say to someone that all of their good takes are obvious, chances are I wouldn't be saying it as a compliment, but now I see that the point of your post was that with the current NBA forum any obvious take is a good take. You didn't have to belittle me in the process and hurt my feelings:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

and, I didn't even say all your posts are stating the obvious. I said a lot. But I was wrong to say its stating the obvious, truly: it is moreso stating the "obvious" to anyone with some experience watching NBA basketball. There's not many here and after endless debate with idiots, it's understandable 'stating the "obvious"' would be standard issue.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 05:21 PM
and, I didn't even say all your posts are stating the obvious. I said a lot. But I was wrong to say its stating the obvious, truly: it is moreso stating the "obvious" to anyone with some experience watching NBA basketball. There's not many here and after endless debate with idiots, it's understandable 'stating the "obvious"' would be standard issue.

K now, I see what you're saying.

JamStone
12-29-2009, 05:29 PM
The first step is usually the hardest. But I'll do my part in cleaning things up a little. I don't even really use them that often now. It was only kind of fun in the beginning anyway. But, I'll retire two of my trolls right here, right now. This is as good a place as any and I don't want to start a new thread just for this. So, from here on out, these two trolls have passed:

LeCrab
Chris Fall

R.I.P.

12-29-2009, 05:34 PM
really? so he is crazy after all. i thought he was just trolling. now i kind of feel sorry for him. it's like calling an actual mentally challenged person "retarded." didn't know he was really retarded.

iggypop123
12-29-2009, 05:40 PM
dj mbenga already died so i dont have to revive him

IronMexican
12-29-2009, 05:41 PM
The first step is usually the hardest. But I'll do my part in cleaning things up a little. I don't even really use them that often now. It was only kind of fun in the beginning anyway. But, I'll retire two of my trolls right here, right now. This is as good a place as any and I don't want to start a new thread just for this. So, from here on out, these two trolls have passed:

LeCrab
Chris Fall

R.I.P.

I never would have guessed you had a troll.

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Next step imo is banning Christ Richards/Miami Heat

Also Kori if we can clone DOK because his takes are amazing....like sex on a forum imo. Best poster on ST.

Indazone
12-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Does this mean the return of KBP? LIES!!!

JamStone
12-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I never would have guessed you had a troll.

Mine were/are harmless trolls. I didn't even use those two that much. I just tried to be funny, often failing in that regard anyway. Lol. I still have one or two, also used sparingly.

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 05:50 PM

hey kbp...how was your break?

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 05:51 PM

Why don't you just log out and log back in as him?

Greg Oden
hey kbp...how was your break?

calm down bro.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Also Kori if we can clone DOK because his takes are amazing....like sex on a forum imo. Best poster on ST.

Thanks Milkshake.......you're one of the better Laker fans on this site, especially since you're the only one who admits Pau is important to that team.

Greg Oden
12-29-2009, 05:53 PM
I thought it was gonna be when culburn posted gay porn is when ST would have men on men action, I guess it's already here.

stretch
lol loling threads

stretch
I thought it was gonna be when culburn posted gay porn is when ST would have men on men action, I guess it's already here.

lol mma forum

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Why don't you just log out and log back in as him?

http://namceface.com/pictures/Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg

IronMexican
12-29-2009, 05:57 PM
sons I just watched The Wrestler. Very sad movie.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 05:59 PM
lol mma forum

TheMACHINE
12-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks Milkshake.......you're one of the better Laker fans on this site, especially since you're the only one who admits Pau is important to that team.

how bout me?!..i know you really like me if it wasnt for my username. :lmao

iggypop123
12-29-2009, 06:09 PM

cop out ending

TheMACHINE
12-29-2009, 06:09 PM
in all honesty, if you ban a certain 4 or 5 names, it'll clean up 80% of all the crap threads. lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 06:13 PM
in all honesty, if you ban a certain 4 or 5 names, it'll clean up 80% of all the crap threads. lol

The person Kori just banned can't even start threads but managed to turn every thread he posted in into crap.

IronMexican
12-29-2009, 06:15 PM
cop out ending

The whole movie was great though.

AnthonyM
12-29-2009, 06:19 PM
The whole movie was great though.

It really is a very solid movie...

When you watch it a second time, you pick up on a lot more of the subtleties of the movie too..

Not to mention I think Marisa Tomei is gorgeous at her age...

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 06:20 PM

Kori, if you have any spare time and it's not an inconvenience to ya, can you please put this myth to rest?

Tell them if I own the account ChrisRichards or post on it, please?

I haven't posted on ANY account other than 'MiamiHeat' in at least 6 months or maybe even 1 year or more. It's been a long time.

Dr. Gonzo
12-29-2009, 06:21 PM

That's how the UTSA board got created.

TheMACHINE
12-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Kori, can you please put this myth to rest?

I haven't posted on ANY account other than 'MiamiHeat' in at least 6 months or maybe even 1 year or more. It's been a long time.

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Aha, so you know it's not me, but you troll me anyway

TheMACHINE
12-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Aha, so you know it's not me, but you troll me anyway

Everyone in here thinks you're the same two people...even before you slipped up. LOL.

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 06:31 PM
You trolling. I don't believe you are that dumb to not realize ChrisRichards copy pasted my post on purpose and then went "oops" to make you think that on purpose.

Anyway, if Kori wants to, Kori can post in here who ChrisRichards is, cause it sure ain't me.

If it was me, I wouldn't be asking Kori to out the troll, now would I?

So that's the end of that.

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Kori, if you have any spare time and it's not an inconvenience to ya, can you please put this myth to rest?

Kori doesn't need too...I've already done this and you guys have posted from the same ip COUNTLESS times....

http://www.thetechlounge.com/files/news/images/1218040103_troll.gif

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 06:38 PM
You trolling. I don't believe you are that dumb to not realize ChrisRichards copy pasted my post on purpose and then went "oops" to make you think that on purpose.

Anyway, if Kori wants to, Kori can post in here who ChrisRichards is, cause it sure ain't me.

Kori won't thats why you're asking. you aint fooling anybody playa. just quit your trollin shit is old as fk alrdy

Kamnik
12-29-2009, 06:40 PM

Couldn't agree more! :toast

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Kori doesn't need too...I've already done this and you guys have posted from the same ip COUNTLESS times....

You are part of the reason why people are trashing the NBA forum.

Worthless liar.

Brazil
12-29-2009, 06:53 PM
How Kori and Mavs man know this culburn guy historic ? You know this guy from where ?

Mavs_man_41
12-29-2009, 06:55 PM
miamiheat your first step is not caring what anyone thinks and posting to your own enjoyment. personally, i've trashed you in the past, yet here lately your severe ownage of lakerfan has made me somewhat change my tune. notice that the guy you're arguing with is a fan of that afformentioned team, although he's usually one of their better posters. my advice: just let it go

lil_penny
12-29-2009, 06:55 PM
he was said to be from planet orange(a suns forum) where i guess he raised all sorts of hell.

damn ill miss old cubby.. R.I.P. old man

mookie_crew
12-29-2009, 06:58 PM
How Kori and Mavs man know this culburn guy historic ? You know this guy from where ?

this is the main
problem

all these argie and france manu and tony fans who don't
know how to speak english

grey posters shouldnt make threads

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 07:00 PM
How do I ask for my username color to be changed to purple?

Brazil
12-29-2009, 07:06 PM
this is the main
problem

what the hell are you talking about ? do your homework and check how many lol threads I have created. BTW my english is surely better than your french, portugues or spanish

DAF86
12-29-2009, 07:10 PM
this is the main
problem

I'm an Argie and black poster, can I make threads?

Chieflion
12-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Ok, Kori, I will try not to troll anymore, at least until the situation gets a lot better.

O.J Mayo
Rappin' Pop

jag
12-29-2009, 07:13 PM
So, from here on out, these two trolls have passed:

LeCrab
Chris Fall

R.I.P.

Outing LeCrab was completely unnecessary. He will be missed.

And if Kori doesn't un-ban Culburn i'm sure he'll still lurk this place for hours a day. Somewhere he's out there...just ready to post a "tee, hee" or a "O & 40" or a "4-1".

Kobe got his sans/daddy, but with you being banned that just seems so insignificant now. Life is hard. Here's to you Culburn :toast
Get help, buddy.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Wow we are having a confession session here :lol

lil_penny
12-29-2009, 07:14 PM
O.J Mayo

Chieflion
12-29-2009, 07:15 PM
You shocked? Some people had me figured out already. I got framed for being tacker, dirk4mvp, DOK and some other posters. Got me the lols. Dude, didn't you hear Zach Randolph is the best PF in the league, you guys are stupid for trading him. :toast

lil_penny
12-29-2009, 07:18 PM
i seriously didnt think it was you.. i had always thought it was dirk4mvp lol.. im going to miss oj though

Chieflion
12-29-2009, 07:20 PM
i seriously didnt think it was you.. i had always thought it was dirk4mvp lol.. im going to miss oj though

I thought I was a bad troll.

jag
12-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Wow we are having a confession session here :lol

It's like culburn's funeral. Actually, it's more like a going away party - where the person was forced to leave.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 07:21 PM
OJ's posts gave me the lols especially when we were telling him "not to bash his future team" :lmao

Chieflion
12-29-2009, 07:22 PM
OJ's post gave me the lols especially when we were telling him not to bash his future team hahaha
Thanks.

TheMACHINE
12-29-2009, 07:26 PM
OJ's posts gave me the lols especially when we were telling him "not to bash his future team" :lmao

and i did that all the time!

btw i always thought OJ Mayo was Dirks4mvp hahah

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 07:28 PM

lol I did too, and things like "We're going to scoop you up from our farm team so don't bash us"

Chieflion
12-29-2009, 07:29 PM

You people who thought that gave me a lot of trouble. dirk4mvp PMed my O.J Mayo account to tell him who I am, and he would give me all of his vbookie cash. Eventually, he figured it out himself. He sounded mad though.:lol

TheMACHINE
12-29-2009, 07:31 PM
kk im spursdynasty

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 07:32 PM
kk im spursdynasty
Srsly?

TheMACHINE
im joking btw

TheMACHINE

lil_penny
12-29-2009, 07:34 PM
lol

Muser
12-29-2009, 07:41 PM
I have no trolls

:depressed

Bukefal
12-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Culburn banned?

Nice

Cleaning up the forum is a good thing, all the BS he spit out.

But what's up with his history, some of you were talking about? :rolleyes

DPG21920
12-29-2009, 07:43 PM
This seems appropriate here:

Jfh24uYCofg

Bukefal
12-29-2009, 07:47 PM
what the hell are you talking about ? do your homework and check how many lol threads I have created. BTW my english is surely better than your french, portugues or spanish

Don't mind that troll. Most of us foreigners at ST speak alot better English than many on here of whom English is their mother tongue. And for us it's our second or third language :toast

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 07:58 PM
O.J Mayo

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/23/ohhaidair128508101743437500.jpg

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Don't mind that troll. Most of us foreigners at ST speak alot better English than many on here of whom English is their mother tongue. And for us it's our second or third language :toast

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

TheMACHINE
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
since OJ Mayo has been retired..we can all say

"welcome to the Lakers OJ!"

Tacker
12-29-2009, 08:05 PM
I only have one troll.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 08:08 PM
I only have one troll.
You are one

Chieflion
I only have one troll.
I count 1 too.

Spursmania

Very sad indeed.

baseline bum
12-29-2009, 08:15 PM
It really is a very solid movie...

When you watch it a second time, you pick up on a lot more of the subtleties of the movie too..

Not to mention I think Marisa Tomei is gorgeous at her age...

Marisa Tomei looks way hotter than all those strippers in their 20s in it. You added three words too many to the end of that sentence.

cobbler
12-29-2009, 08:29 PM

Lies!!! Pau is not important... he is the MOST important. If he and Odom are on, the Lakers are unbeatable in a 7 game series.

cobbler
12-29-2009, 08:32 PM

I'm thinking a better idea would be for Kori to just to toss both of you and then we don't have to bother with what is what. You both suck!

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Garbage. You're just mad cause I don't like your fake ass star and your team.

MavDynasty
12-29-2009, 10:01 PM
I own one troll but I am someone elses troll as well.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 10:04 PM
I own one troll but I am someone elses troll as well.

Is that you Ghazi

Lars
12-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Kori, since you are in "moderator mode", can I have a red name pweasee ><

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Me too, but a purple one. Please, Kori?

AnthonyM
12-29-2009, 10:08 PM
Marisa Tomei looks way hotter than all those strippers in their 20s in it. You added three words too many to the end of that sentence.

No argument here.

lil_penny
12-29-2009, 10:11 PM

x2

tlongII
12-29-2009, 10:55 PM

Kori, I think you can clearly see that he is not telling you to ban him here. He's being an ass and somewhat daring you to do so, but not telling you to ban him.

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 10:58 PM
tlong,

If Culburn was an animal, what type of animal would he be?

JamStone
12-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Here you go, tlongII

But, I ain't walkin' away. Yer gonna have to defy that unique Covenant you concocted.

Double-Up
12-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Kori, I think you can clearly see that he is not telling you to ban him here. He's being an ass and somewhat daring you to do so, but not telling you to ban him.

Quit begging like a bitch.

tlongII
12-29-2009, 11:01 PM

Okay, maybe he did. :lol

No more Culburn...

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 11:01 PM

http://www.freewebs.com/darthvoorhees14/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

tlongII
12-29-2009, 11:03 PM
Quit begging like a bitch.

I ain't begging for shit. I merely stand for truth, justice, and the american way.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 11:07 PM
I can't post in the other threads since they're locked, but why are you shitheads crying about him getting banned? He told Kori to ban him.

FkLA
12-29-2009, 11:09 PM
yall are taking that post out of context, he wasnt begging to be banned...some of you were singling him out as the reason for the quality of the board and than brought up the child molesting stuff. his reaction was pretty much 'fuck it, than ban me', its not like he actually came into this thread with intentions to get banned.

mavs>spurs2
12-29-2009, 11:11 PM
i don't much care either way but i can't sympathize with the man

tlongII
12-29-2009, 11:14 PM
yall are taking that post out of context, he wasnt begging to be banned...some of you were singling him out as the reason for the quality of the board and than brought up the child molesting stuff. his reaction was pretty much 'fuck it, than ban me', its not like he actually came into this thread with intentions to get banned.

It's probably a matter of interpretation. However, it's Kori's site so what she says is the way it's going to be. I kind of enjoyed watching him get under people's skin though...

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 11:15 PM

He didn't asked to be banned, but sure didn't seem to mind either.

Giving the mod shit when she's trying to clean the forum after he implys he doesn't care is a great way to not get banned :tu

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 11:18 PM
What the hell? When are you all gonna start a fanclub? Why weren't you sucking him off before he got banned?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 11:18 PM
All the people asking to unban Culburn are obviously undercover NAMBLA members.

DPG21920
12-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Especially LL. The guy runs his smack all day long and then cries over dolphins and culburn. WTF is going on in this crazy world known as SpursTalk.com/NBAforum?

Spursmania
12-29-2009, 11:24 PM
Cubby's bb knowledge was okay but his one liners would definitely get on Fans' nerves. It's the molestation talk that was way out of line for me. When he talked bb it was alright. All the other shit was worthless.

The thing is Cubby can't be asking to be banned though, that was stupid and Kori was right about stopping all the bullshit talk. I totally agree with her. This bullshit has got to stop.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 11:26 PM
I wish I could have posted in these threads but Kori isn't just making up Culburn's internet history. Visit phxsuns.net and search through their threads, there are sure to be a few about him.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 11:27 PM
I wish I could have posted in these threads but Kori isn't just making up Culburn's internet history. Visit phxsuns.net and search through their threads, there are sure to be a few about him.

And you wanted to meet this weirdo at a Suns game? I'm glad we suggested you not.

mavs>spurs2
12-29-2009, 11:28 PM
And you wanted to meet this weirdo at a Suns game? I'm glad we suggested you not.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2009, 11:30 PM

Yeah cause that's exactly what happened :lmao

FkLA
12-29-2009, 11:31 PM
http://www.herecomestheboss.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/chris-crocker.jpg

LEAVE CULLY ALONE!!!!!!

milkshakeballa
12-30-2009, 12:02 AM
i honest to god couldnt figure out what he was tyring to say half the time...it was like trying to decipher a fukin code or something...

whottt
12-30-2009, 12:14 AM
:lmao @ Culburn. What a dumbass :lol

Dude, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about with your covenant. You're just a stupid newbie.

Let me explain something to you:

1. Being a troll will not get you banned from this site, in fact, near as I can tell it's a requirement for being a mod here.

2. Being vulgar will not get you banned from here.

3. Being obnoxious will not get you banned from here.

Don't believe me? Well I have been cussing, directly going against the grain of the board, and being an obnoxious ass on this board for 7 years now...and at one point they made me a mod.

In the college sports forum...the mods include individuals who photoshopped pictures of dicks in timvp's mouth a few years ago. They are the mods of the forum.

Near as I can tell...the only bannable offense at SpursTalk is being a dumbass with no entertainement value. IOW, completely sucking.

Congrats on achieving that.

Congrats on completely sucking.
Congreats on being a dumbass.

If you were a good troll, not only would you not be banned, you'd most likely be the mod of this forum.

In closing I'd just like to say:

Bitch
Shit
Cocksucker
Fuck
Faggot
SpursTalk sucks
Lakers rule
Fuck the Spurs
Fuck Pop
Go Lakers

Tee Hee.

jag
12-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Damn. That pretty much settles it.

I still want to know what covenant he's talking about. That guy should be in a padded room.

mookie_crew
12-30-2009, 12:27 AM
CROFL CROFL

I'm surprised whottt can type that many words at one time considering the number of lines he's snorted in my bathroom I said.

Beastie Boys Robot
12-30-2009, 12:55 AM
Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic

Beastie Boys Robot
12-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension

iggypop123
12-30-2009, 12:59 AM
Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension

cool story bro

mavs>spurs2
12-30-2009, 01:04 AM
:lmao @ Culburn. What a dumbass :lol

Dude, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about with your covenant. You're just a stupid newbie.

Let me explain something to you:

1. Being a troll will not get you banned from this site, in fact, near as I can tell it's a requirement for being a mod here.

2. Being vulgar will not get you banned from here.

3. Being obnoxious will not get you banned from here.

Don't believe me? Well I have been cussing, directly going against the grain of the board, and being an obnoxious ass on this board for 7 years now...and at one point they made me a mod.

In the college sports forum...the mods include individuals who photoshopped pictures of dicks in timvp's mouth a few years ago. They are the mods of the forum.

Near as I can tell...the only bannable offense at SpursTalk is being a dumbass with no entertainement value. IOW, completely sucking.

Congrats on achieving that.

Congrats on completely sucking.
Congreats on being a dumbass.

If you were a good troll, not only would you not be banned, you'd most likely be the mod of this forum.

In closing I'd just like to say:

Bitch
Shit
Cocksucker
Fuck
Faggot
SpursTalk sucks
Lakers rule
Fuck the Spurs
Fuck Pop
Go Lakers

Tee Hee.

:lmao Culburn, wherever you are, I hope you read this and commit suicide

The Troll Whisperer
12-30-2009, 01:05 AM
When dealing with trolls like Culburn, you must be calm assertive. Show him that you are the pack leader, and force him into a calm submissive state.

Killakobe81
12-30-2009, 01:47 AM
You got somethin' to say, Killa, get your fuckin' chin off yer chest and say it. Quit chasin' yer elbow round yer asshole.

Nah man I have no beef with you per se with BOTH are Laker fans ... but some of the threads are just silly but I dont judge you for responding sometimes you make me laugh ...I just wish guys wouldnt call you out all the time and you smack 'em down all the time ...LOL

Xylus
12-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Who?

KidCongo
When dealing with trolls like Culburn, you must be calm assertive. Show him that you are the pack leader, and force him into a calm submissive state.

:toast You tell em.

Killakobe81
Wow he got banned I will miss the passion not the trash he got involved in ...

dirk4mvp
12-30-2009, 01:56 AM
Wow he got banned I will miss the passion not the trash he got involved in ...

Smoke his meatpole some more why don't you?

You probably also didn't have Thriller until this summer.

DrHouse
12-30-2009, 01:57 AM
My only problem with banning guys like Culburn is that there are at LEAST 4-5 other posters on here that should be banned as well because they provide ZERO value to this forum other than their lame attempts to rile up fanbases they hate.

MiamiHeat
ChrisRichards

These two are the worst offenders IMHO. Do a search history on all threads created by them. Here's a sampling from MiamiHeat:

Kobe's volume shooting : 11-32 FG's, 35 pts on Xmas Day (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142833)
Why LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142527)
Nail in the coffin for you Laker fans. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142491)
Is it ever Kobe's fault when they lose? But it's all Kobe when they win, right? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134908)
You failed, Kobe Bryant. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134864)
Kobe can't win without an All-Star big man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128665)
What will Kobe do when after time expires? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128664)
Kobe Bryant : "Shaq would have never won without me" and "There is no GOAT" (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127913)
If Pau Gasol won the Finals MVP, what would Kobe do? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127936)
Lakers are done. BOOK IT! (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127292)
I hope Pau Gasol gets injured. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127279)

I ask you Kori, what purpose or value do these posters bring to this forum? Is it only acceptable to trash this forum when you're dumping on the Lakers? At least be even-handed in your banning please.

Banzai
12-30-2009, 01:57 AM

tssssst!:lol also I'm pretty surprised Culburn got the boot..I didn't know he such a dark history.

milkshakeballa
12-30-2009, 01:59 AM
My only problem with banning guys like Culburn is that there are at LEAST 4-5 other posters on here that should be banned as well because they provide ZERO value to this forum other than their lame attempts to rile up fanbases they hate.

MiamiHeat
ChrisRichards

These two are the worst offenders IMHO. Do a search history on all threads created by them. Here's a sampling from MiamiHeat:

Kobe's volume shooting : 11-32 FG's, 35 pts on Xmas Day (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142833)
Why LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142527)
Nail in the coffin for you Laker fans. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142491)
Is it ever Kobe's fault when they lose? But it's all Kobe when they win, right? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134908)
You failed, Kobe Bryant. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134864)
Kobe can't win without an All-Star big man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128665)
What will Kobe do when after time expires? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128664)
Kobe Bryant : "Shaq would have never won without me" and "There is no GOAT" (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127913)
If Pau Gasol won the Finals MVP, what would Kobe do? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127936)
Lakers are done. BOOK IT! (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127292)
I hope Pau Gasol gets injured. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127279)

I ask you Kori, what purpose or value do these posters bring to this forum? Is it only acceptable to trash this forum when you're dumping on the Lakers? At least be even-handed in your banning please.

:toast:toast:toast

mavs>spurs2
12-30-2009, 02:00 AM

MiamiHeat
ChrisRichards

just bc guys like miamiheat did a good job riling you guys up amidst all the chaos doesn't mean he deserves to be banned

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-30-2009, 02:00 AM

MiamiHeat
ChrisRichards

What purpose or value do you bring to the forum?

Ditty
12-30-2009, 02:06 AM
What purpose or value do you bring to the forum?

exactly all dr house does is runs his mouth all day like culburn about how much the spurs suck and how great the lakers are

lil_penny
12-30-2009, 02:10 AM
In all honesty though dr house has toned it down quite a bit since cubby got here..

TheMACHINE
12-30-2009, 02:13 AM
In all honesty though dr house has toned it down quite a bit since cubby got here..

i agree

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2009, 02:42 AM
Laker fans are taking the Culbear banning to heart LOL..LA riots part 2 coming up..

MiamiHeat is a good poster, I don't know why anybody would think he actually deserves to get banned..

iggypop123
12-30-2009, 02:48 AM
what was this past history culburn had? im a little late into this thread i guess

dirk4mvp
12-30-2009, 02:49 AM
Because he owns laker fans constantly and they don't do anything about it besides whine and cry.

AnthonyM
12-30-2009, 03:03 AM
what was this past history culburn had? im a little late into this thread i guess

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3953855#post3953855

2nd page of that thread...

MiamiHeat
12-30-2009, 03:28 AM
LMAO!!!

I completely forgot to respond to the "What will kobe do after time expires?" thread?

I made that thread during the final Lakers-Magic game, right before they won the ring

and guess what kobe did?

timvp says it himself.

Kobe copied the Jordan over Craig Ehlo celebration

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128664

it's also at 4:45 in the video in my sig

DrHouse is pissed we got it right and predicted it

Susan Boyle
12-30-2009, 03:31 AM
And the "child molester" stuff probably needs to stop, considering some people (i.e. police officers) on the forum take the topic pretty seriously.

Do we have to watch what we say in the TRoll forum too?

Tacker
12-30-2009, 03:31 AM

MiamiHeat
ChrisRichards

Here's the difference, none of those guys asked to be banned.... Culburn asked to be banned.

BadOdor
12-30-2009, 03:32 AM
Here's the difference, none of those guys asked to be banned.... Culburn asked to be banned.

Ashraf, you doin good lately. Keep up with the original topics and you should be fine.

Tacker
12-30-2009, 03:34 AM
Ashraf, you doin good lately. Keep up with the original topics and you should be fine.

Whose troll are you?

BadOdor
12-30-2009, 03:35 AM
Whose troll are you?

why so defensive, ashraf? just giving you a compliment.