PDA

View Full Version : Most bizzare Spurstalk member

DMX7
12-29-2009, 03:02 AM
My vote for the most bizzare all-timer goes to "Timothy McVeigh". Who names themself McVeigh and then goes around posting that they're "da bomb"? :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11270

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 03:15 AM
It has to be the SeanHannity Annex. A spoof of the Sannity Annex who was also another troll poster.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 03:16 AM
Conqueso. Also the best troll of all time to go along with most bizarre.

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 03:22 AM
who was conqueso.. was that the original nick.. or is he someone else's troll.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 03:28 AM
IDK. Someone told me he was dirties robbes me's troll. He stopped posting when he had 999 posts.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-29-2009, 03:30 AM
TheTruth. After that picture was posted of him sucking down a bottle of beer he disappeared in a quick flip.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 03:36 AM
who was conqueso.. was that the original nick.. or is he someone else's troll.

IDK. Someone told me he was dirties robbes me's troll. He stopped posting when he had 999 posts.

False. Conqueso wasn't dirties_robbed_me.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2009, 03:38 AM
I've been lied to. Was he a real poster or someone else's troll?

Ignignokt
12-29-2009, 03:40 AM
dang.. kori's been on my tail recently..

Kori Ellis
12-29-2009, 03:40 AM
I've been lied to. Was he a real poster or someone else's troll?

Real poster.

He had trolls, but conqueso was his original username.

Bukefal
12-29-2009, 05:31 AM
KBP - troll or no troll, he is a legend :lol

ps. Kori, recently you asked members to guess which troll is yours, maybe you are KBP ?? :lol

Rogue
12-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Timothy Mcveigh is a confirmed mono troll IMHO.

BacktoBasics
12-29-2009, 10:14 AM
That is not accurate info.

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2009, 10:16 AM
I think Mouses Terri Schivo troll was the one I laughed the hardest at when it showed up...

BacktoBasics
12-29-2009, 10:18 AM
I think Mouses Terri Schivo troll was the one I laughed the hardest at when it showed up...
One of my all time favorites.

mrsmaalox
12-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Those are all pretty good trolls mentioned so far, I think. My vote for the truly most bizarre
ST member has to go to TDMVPDPOY. Very strange.

Oh, Gee!!
12-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Extra Stout--the guy is ultra-smart, but he seems like he's got a dark side in real life (as in he might be a danger to himself and others)

Bender
12-29-2009, 04:50 PM
My vote for the truly most bizarre ST member has to go to TDMVPDPOY. Very strange.
Sometimes he seems semi-intelligent (like 1 out of 10 posts). Most times he is like an adult but stuck in permanent puberty, ie 13 years old or 14 at the most.

balli
12-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Back when I was in college I worked at a pollster/data entry firm who handled QA for a national stock and option training company. So all day I'd be reading these surveys that were filled out by people who attended these big stock market software training conferences. Some of these people were barely coherent; like absolutely illiterate morons. And I'd always be left wondering how or why in the fuck people so ridiculously stupid had ANYTHING to do with the stock market. Or how they had money to invest in the first place.

And that's how I feel about ducks. That motherfucker is so ridiculously stupid, that I'm just left to wonder how it is that he even managed to plug in and turn on a computer, much less find Spurstalk and post on it. And I guess that doesn't make him bizarre, just an uber idiot, but I'm left with a lot of questions. I think he must have some sort of volunteer worker who helps him out.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Culburn369. He always fantasizes about ass poundings and his repetitive post wears out readers -- like an ass pounding.

Mavs_man_41
12-29-2009, 06:56 PM
culburn is banned, no worries

IronMexican
12-29-2009, 07:00 PM
What about that guy with austin in his name that talked about incest?

BlackSwordsMan
12-29-2009, 07:51 PM
kbp
fake greek from arkansas

baseline bum
12-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Kill Bill Pana definitely. That guy was fucking hilarious.

DPG21920
12-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Either EricB or Whottt. No question. Those dudes are crazy weird.

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 09:26 PM
what about me?

i need to step up my game.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-29-2009, 11:24 PM
allan rowe vs wade is pretty weird

we don't even really know that guy he just knew us by name back in the day

mookie_crew
12-29-2009, 11:38 PM
i don't know what it is, but i would hafta say anyone who openly likes eminem.

its like yeah dude we get it your moms a bitch and you love your daughter

but i dont wanna hear that shit all the time. and you people like this guy?

bizarre i saaiiid.

whottt
12-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Solid D. 100%.

Oh, Gee!!
12-30-2009, 10:52 AM
wild cobra is going to make national headlines for all the wrong reasons one day

Leetonidas
12-30-2009, 11:23 AM
KBP or if it was a few years ago, I'd definitely say awmyplace. :lol

holcs50
12-30-2009, 11:25 AM
I would like to see a list of ST posters and each persons trolls-would be interesting/revealing but I guess would take all the fun of a good troll away

Charlie-In-The-Box
12-30-2009, 01:04 PM
The problem with the best poster list, worst poster, funniest poster, etc...is that many screen names are hard to remember. That is why Ducks,Whottt,Sequ, and others get more votes their names are easy to remember than let's say a J82.Spurs21,holcs25,Xrt300,Sprs007, etc...and most of the good funny,bizarre posters here at ST have names like those. In my view.

Dex
12-30-2009, 01:07 PM
The problem with the best poster list, worst poster, funniest poster, etc...is that many screen names are hard to remember. That is why Ducks,Whottt,Sequ, and others get more votes their names are easy to remember than let's say a J82.Spurs21,holcs25,Xrt300,Sprs007, etc...and most of the good funny,bizarre posters here at ST have names like those. In my view.

However, you know you've made it into SpursTalk fandom when your difficult screenname gets abbreviated, like d228, SFF, B2B and sfie.

My name is already about as short as it can get. :(

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 01:15 PM

that's like saying the only good music on is the top 40 stuff they play on the radio because nobody hears or remembers any indie bands. That statement is the anti-pitchfork.com

Charlie-In-The-Box
12-30-2009, 01:26 PM
It's not how short or long the name is it's how boring it is and unrecognizable.
DEX,REX,LEX,HEX,TEX,.........Tunder Dan,lightning Dan,power Dan,hurracain Dan,

who remembers those names? you need names like Tonto,mouse,salad tosser,Slomo,ChumpDumper, names that stick in the mind of others.

Charlie-In-The-Box
12-30-2009, 01:39 PM
that's like saying the only good music on is the top 40 stuff they play on the radio because nobody hears or remembers any indie bands. That statement is the anti-pitchfork.com

But the reality is how many people know who John Newton is?

he wrote Amazing Grace. A song sung almost every Sunday in church

But I bet everyone knows who wrote Sweet Child O' Mine

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 01:43 PM
But the reality is how many people know who John Newton is?

he wrote Amazing Grace. A song sung almost every Sunday in church

But I bet everyone knows who wrote Sweet Child O' Mine

the Jonas Brothers are better than Arcade Fire because more people know who the Jonas Brothers are

Charlie-In-The-Box
12-30-2009, 02:27 PM
the Jonas Brothers are better than Arcade Fire because more people know who the Jonas Brothers are

Not better, but more recognizable, do you get the point?

ask people if they know who Douglas Engelbart is ..

then ask them who Snoop Dogg is.

one invented the computer mouse, the other makes rap music.

come on McFly think. Don't get all butt hurt because you chosen a fucked up screen name, just make another and move on.

balli
12-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I said ducks tripped me out, but actually I think angel_luv is far and away one of the more bizarre, twisted and dangerous people that I've ever encountered. On this forum or elsewhere. I weep for the real Jesus when I read some of the revolting, shallow & fundamentalist garbage that girl believes in, in his name.

BadOdor
12-30-2009, 02:52 PM
I said ducks tripped me out, but actually I think angel_luv is far and away one of the more bizarre, twisted and dangerous people that I've ever encountered. On this forum or elsewhere. I weep for the real Jesus when I read some of the revolting, shallow & fundamentalist garbage that girl believes in, in his name.

Can't really blame her, you remember the documentry they did a few years back with the jesus camp for 6 year olds?

She is probably one of them kids.

Brazil
12-30-2009, 02:58 PM
The gay guy fan of Boston

Tree hugger
12-30-2009, 02:59 PM
actually I think angel_luv is far and away one of the more bizarre, twisted and dangerous people that I've ever encountered. garbage that girl believes in,

So everyone should only believe in what you believe in?

BadOdor
12-30-2009, 03:02 PM
So everyone should only believe in what you believe in?

lol mouse

lol creationism

lol 9/11

lol server

stretch
12-30-2009, 03:04 PM
rogue is by far the most bizzare member of spurstalk

balli
12-30-2009, 03:10 PM
So everyone should only believe in what you believe in?No. But nobody should believe in what she believes in. It's dangerous and blasphemous.

Can't really blame her
I don't have much personal animosity towards angel. Or blame her for how absolutely insane she is. But yeah, I do think she's certifiable.

z0sa
12-30-2009, 03:34 PM
I hate to say it, but yeah angel_luv seems very weird compared with other christians.. for a long time I honestly believed she was a mouse troll everyone bought into that was supposed to make fundamentalists look crazy.

angel_luv
12-30-2009, 03:38 PM
I hate to say it, but yeah angel_luv seems very weird compared with other christians.. for a long time I honestly believed she was a mouse troll everyone bought into that was supposed to make fundamentalists look crazy.

Okay, you got the better of my curiousity.

How do I seem weird to you compared to other Christians?

z0sa
12-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Okay, you got the better of my curiousity.

How do I seem weird to you compared to other Christians?

i'd rather not say. I don't want to insult you, but I don't feel I can express my feelings truly without doing just that, however inadvertently it may be. To put one angle of my opinion very nicely: You are a nice person but the whole hardcore Christianity thing seems like a facade when you have 23,000 posts on a forum like this.. also, the Bible is a 1700 year old document (written, obviously oral tradition goes much further back) and I feel you have twisted the meanings of verses more than once to more match your "21st century" life.. but it honestly makes no difference to me; rather than cite specific responses you've made in some sort of argument or something, I'd rather not continue because it's pointless and you're actually a very nice person.

angel_luv
12-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks for your honest response and especially for being so nice about it. :)

thispego
12-30-2009, 04:06 PM
lol, omg, zosa telling people they're doing christianity the wrong way :LOL :lol

z0sa
12-30-2009, 04:09 PM
what did I tell her to do or change? Nothing biatch.

DizzG.
12-30-2009, 04:20 PM
No. But nobody should believe in what she believes in. It's dangerous

to who?

I do think she's certifiable.

have you read some of your postings?

Charlie-In-The-Box
12-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Angel_Luv post she loves Jesus and she's insane, others post man evolved from a fish and they are highly educated?

:lmao

You can say what you want about Angel_luv at least she doesn't belittle you if you don't know how to use her FTP server.

thispego
12-30-2009, 04:28 PM
what did I tell her to do or change? Nothing biatch.

that's cool, hypocrite

I. Hustle
12-30-2009, 04:30 PM
i'd rather not say. I don't want to insult you, but I don't feel I can express my feelings truly without doing just that, however inadvertently it may be. To put one angle of my opinion very nicely: You are a nice person but the whole hardcore Christianity thing seems like a facade when you have 23,000 posts on a forum like this.. also, the Bible is a 1700 year old document (written, obviously oral tradition goes much further back) and I feel you have twisted the meanings of verses more than once to more match your "21st century" life.. but it honestly makes no difference to me; rather than cite specific responses you've made in some sort of argument or something, I'd rather not continue because it's pointless and you're actually a very nice person.

Well most Christians believe that the teachings in the bible do apply to everyday life and not just life 1700 years ago.
Most true Christians don't smoke or drink and pretty much believe the way she does. Just because you meet people who claim to be Christians but smoke, drink, cuss, etc. doesn't mean that's how a true Christian acts.
I give AL a hard time but for the most part (most part) I believe she acts like a normal Christian. Aside from the secular music of course.

JoeChalupa
12-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Jesus Rocks!!

smeagol
12-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Jesus Rocks!!

Gold Toe is pretty bizarre :rollin

MiamiHeat
12-30-2009, 10:51 PM
ok, posting seriously right now

but I believe Angel_Luv is a great person when it comes to her faith because she never pushes her beliefs onto you.

she doesn't really judge you either, so really, she's gotta be doing something right.

word
12-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Jesus hates the Miami Heat.

katyon6th
12-30-2009, 11:08 PM
We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.

tlongII
12-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Well most Christians believe that the teachings in the bible do apply to everyday life and not just life 1700 years ago.
Most true Christians don't smoke or drink and pretty much believe the way she does. Just because you meet people who claim to be Christians but smoke, drink, cuss, etc. doesn't mean that's how a true Christian acts.
I give AL a hard time but for the most part (most part) I believe she acts like a normal Christian. Aside from the secular music of course.

What the heck is a true Christian?

Ignignokt
12-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Zosa is the biggest whiny douche.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2009, 12:21 AM
For a real answer to this thread.....that one poster hussker was pretty F'in weird....in fact, IIRC, he went to a GTG with his wife....then started stalking like five females on this board around the bravatar era....then he completely utterly disappeared never to post again ONCE.

Mavs_man_41
12-31-2009, 01:01 AM
i think people who meet their spouse/gf online or meet up with people they met online to hangout are pretty weird/loserlike, and i'm going to piss off alot of people with that statement and do not care

Kori Ellis
12-31-2009, 01:23 AM
i think people who meet their spouse/gf online or meet up with people they met online to hangout are pretty weird/loserlike, and i'm going to piss off alot of people with that statement and do not care

Yeah I used to think like that too. I still think meeting people on dating sites is a little shady, but meeting people from a forum of common interest isn't so weird to me (obviously).

Dr. Gonzo
12-31-2009, 01:25 AM

I know. That is so stupid.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2009, 01:30 AM
I know. That is so stupid.

:lol

Hooters Girl
12-31-2009, 04:08 AM
Chris Duel

http://aura1.gaia.com/photos/10/91950/large/ChrisSky2.jpg

I. Hustle
12-31-2009, 09:37 AM
What the heck is a true Christian?

IMO it's one that tries to follow the teachings of Christ.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and do not do what I say?"

Matthew 7:21-23
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'"

Romans 12:1-21 Is probably the best way I could describe someone as being a "true Christian". It is long so you can look it up on your own.

I just wanted to throw a wrench into things since obviously I don't practice all this stuff or consider myself to be a Christian.

Oh, Gee!!
12-31-2009, 11:15 AM
meeting people from a forum of common interest isn't so weird to me (obviously).

yeah, but basic statistics should mean that there's gonna be a couple nutjobs in a group this size. I don't mean eccentric people, I mean certifiable people. It's bound to be true.

MiamiHeat
12-31-2009, 11:22 AM
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, so that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but hath everlasting life

amen.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2009, 11:26 AM
yeah, but basic statistics should mean that there's gonna be a couple nutjobs in a group this size. I don't mean eccentric people, I mean certifiable people. It's bound to be true.

Oh for sure... I could probably name them :)

Oompa Loompa
12-31-2009, 11:31 AM
Oompa Loompa doopity dodd
I think that Kori is the one that is odd

angel_luv
12-31-2009, 11:33 AM
I never thought I would meet my spouse through an internet website.

I am grateful that Kori hosted the GTG where Bo and I met. Because had Bo tried to pursue me romantically on the site without us ever having met, I doubt I would have taken him seriously.

It was always my preference to meet my significant other in person, although I know many people with lasting, happy relationships who met online and not just people from this forum.

Will Hunting
12-31-2009, 11:34 AM

Yeah, and chances are someone who truly believes Obama is the "anti-Christ" and has no foundation for that retarded belief is certifiable.

I. Hustle
12-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Oh for sure... I could probably name them :)

Keep my name out of your mouth!

lol

I. Hustle
12-31-2009, 11:35 AM
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, so that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but hath everlasting life

amen.

Key word right there.

DizzG.
12-31-2009, 05:31 PM

Same could be said with speed dating and singles bars.

tlongII
12-31-2009, 06:14 PM
I've gotta get some votes for this!

Creepn
12-31-2009, 09:04 PM

How is that "loserlike" if they were able to find someone online that they fell in love with and able to spend the rest of their lives with as opposed to someone going to a bar or a club everynight looking for someone?

In the beginning, you still dont know diddly squat about that person, no matter where you are at.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-01-2010, 06:09 AM
I've gotta get some votes for this!

Nope. You're not "bizarre". Your retardation is vanilla and predictable.

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 01:08 PM
When zosa prays he probably tells God how he got the color of the sky wrong and how it should really look. If God were ever to offer a rebuttal zosa would then give him a quick lesson in quantum physics.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

tlongII
01-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Nope. You're not "bizarre". Your retardation is vanilla and predictable.

Okay, you win then.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Okay, you win then.

Except that I'm not "bizarre" either. :rolleyes

Mavs_man_41
01-01-2010, 09:09 PM
How is that "loserlike" if they were able to find someone online that they fell in love with and able to spend the rest of their lives with as opposed to someone going to a bar or a club everynight looking for someone?

In the beginning, you still dont know diddly squat about that person, no matter where you are at.

dude, people who date on the internet are losers. i'm not going to give you a detailed description of "how" so you can break it down and nit pick it, it's just self explanatory. it's downright strange and screams desperate.

BadOdor
01-01-2010, 09:13 PM
dude, people who date on the internet are losers. i'm not going to give you a detailed description of "how" so you can break it down and nit pick it, it's just self explanatory. it's downright strange and screams desperate.

Son, I agree.

The real world is full of people, get out of your mom's basement and go meet somebody.

Kori Ellis
01-01-2010, 09:18 PM

You assume that people who meet off the internet are just on the internet looking to meet someone because they don't have anyone else in real life. But that's not always the case.

For example, when timvp and I started talking on the internet (SpursReport), I lived with my boyfriend and he had a girlfriend. So, we we only talking about basketball at first, not looking to hook up.

You can make a case for people who go to the internet "looking to hook up" are desperate. But you can't really make a blanket statement that says anyone who met their significant other/spouse on the internet was desperate/couldn't meet anyone in real life. That's not always the case.

z0sa
01-01-2010, 09:31 PM
There's actually a lot of pros to meeting someone on the net, provided both people are being honest about themselves, appearances etc. (the one bad thing - you can never be sure of who's actually on the other side until you meet them).

It's private for starters.

One can talk to a potential partner in her most comfortable setting (and vice versa).

You can share interests without a date, so if the chemistry isn't there at all or there's some major conflict of life interests, neither one wastes time and money.

You can also 'meet' a lot of people much quicker, if not talking to them, then seeing pics and reading about their interests, goals, etc so you could see if they are at least somewhat attractive for you.

And even if one goes out all the time, there's a strong chance the best fits for you in the area will never be where you're at, or they'll be focused differently.

i'm sure there's more. I've never used online dating sites or dated anyone I met online, but I wouldn't be adverse to trying it because 'everyone is a creep in their mom's basement.' I'd like to think the opposite holds true: that those who use online dating sites or enter a relationship with persons they meet online are actually searching for the right one, one they feel very compatible with, not just 'any' one because they're a loser.

Rogue
01-01-2010, 10:00 PM
You assume that people who meet off the internet are just on the internet looking to meet someone because they don't have anyone else in real life. But that's not always the case.

For example, when timvp and I started talking on the internet (SpursReport), I lived with my boyfriend and he had a girlfriend. So, we we only talking about basketball at first, not looking to hook up.

You can make a case for people who go to the internet "looking to hook up" are desperate. But you can't really make a blanket statement that says anyone who met their significant other/spouse on the internet was desperate/couldn't meet anyone in real life. That's not always the case.

it's always false statement to extinguish the possibility in any case.
No one claims internet is impossible to nurture some true love like that you developed with LJ, but it's in general not the place where people are supposed to be hanging around when they're happy. Most americans who live decent lives are often too engaged in real stuffs to spare any attention to this virtual world. Immigrants/foreigners may possibly consider it somewhere their English speaking can be improved hence they have probably made up the only group of people who has lives while dissipating their time on internet.

Kori Ellis
01-01-2010, 10:07 PM
but it's in general not the place where people are supposed to be hanging around when they're happy.

All I'm just saying is that I know many "normal" (non-desperate) people who have good friendships and oftentimes relationships that have developed through meeting people on the internet. Some through common-interest forums (like SpursTalk), some through social networking sites, some through work-related websites, etc.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-01-2010, 10:16 PM
There's nothing at all weird about meeting people through the internet - it's just a modern proxy for communication that used to happen in person.

However, getting on the internet to find someone random to sleep with ASAP is the same as going to a bar to find a random stranger to fuck. Really, what is the difference? I'm not into either, but I also don't think a distinction can be drawn between the two.

Creepn
01-02-2010, 03:02 AM
There's nothing at all weird about meeting people through the internet - it's just a modern proxy for communication that used to happen in person.

However, getting on the internet to find someone random to sleep with ASAP is the same as going to a bar to find a random stranger to fuck. Really, what is the difference? I'm not into either, but I also don't think a distinction can be drawn between the two.

Yep yep!

Strange Love
01-02-2010, 03:58 AM
The most Bizzare poster in ST history is Kori Ellis She was the first poster to have the nerve to stand up to Dusty Garza!

=RTM=
01-02-2010, 04:09 AM
It has to be 4cc

DMX7
01-02-2010, 04:26 AM
You know what happens when you pick on mods.. don't you?

Rogue
01-02-2010, 09:36 AM

All I'm just saying is that I know many "normal" (non-desperate) people who have good friendships and oftentimes relationships that have developed through meeting people on the internet. Some through common-interest forums (like SpursTalk), some through social networking sites, some through work-related websites, etc.
Is it possible that you know someone through internet and eventually push the connection to wedding level without spending tons of time there? I mean people dissipating tons of time on internet aren't living happy lives even if they aren't miserable either. If i had got the girl i love from hs I'd probably have been too busy dating her every night to spend even a couple minutes daily on internet. presumably there appeared bigger or narrower a precipice at your relationship with your bf so did LJ's with his gf, otherwise the real-life friendship/relationship can reasonably not be broken up by someone you knew through the wires.

Mavs_man_41
01-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Is it possible that you know someone through internet and eventually push the connection to wedding level without spending tons of time there? I mean people dissipating tons of time on internet aren't living happy lives even if they aren't miserable either. If i had got the girl i love from hs I'd probably have been too busy dating her every night to spend even a couple minutes daily on internet. presumably there appeared bigger or narrower a precipice at your relationship with your bf so did LJ's with his gf, otherwise the real-life friendship/relationship can reasonably not be broken up by someone you knew through the wires.

:lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-04-2010, 02:42 AM
My vote goes to:

My vote for the truly most bizarre
ST member has to go to TDMVPDPOY. Very strange.

Sometimes he seems semi-intelligent (like 1 out of 10 posts). Most times he is like an adult but stuck in permanent puberty, ie 13 years old or 14 at the most.

:tu

I understand where most people are coming from, but with him I haven't a clue.

DarkReign
01-04-2010, 09:58 AM
KBP or if it was a few years ago, I'd definitely say awmyplace. :lol

Nice memory you have there. What was his/her schtick again?

Pero
01-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Nice memory you have there. What was his/her schtick again?

Pero
01-04-2010, 10:09 AM

Asshole
05-22-2014, 04:29 PM
TheTruth. After that picture was posted of him sucking down a bottle of beer he disappeared in a quick flip.

Maybe he sucks down a few things other than beer.