PDA

View Full Version : sons I am boycotting the rest of the season

BRHornet45
12-29-2009, 11:08 PM
sons I am a longtime season ticket holder with the Hornets, but tonight was the final straw this season. David West just had a career game putting up 44 points and 12 boards along with CP3 putting up a triple double with 16, 11, and 10 .... yet they still got CURB STOMPED in Houston.

I'm sick and tired of this nonsense and spending money on this team. There is no excuse for the suckassness coming from them this season. I didn't expect them to be much of a threat this season to begin with, but to be this piss poor is downright embarrassing and unacceptable. Outside of a few players, most of them show next to no effort or enthusiasm to even be on the court and you can tell they are out there just to get a paycheck.

sons I will be donating the remainder of my season tickets to charity. Until this organization makes a legit effort to improve, I'm done spending my money on them.... well maybe I shouldn't donate the tickets to charity. those poor kids have already been through enough, the last thing I should do is make them sit through this horseshit. Regardless, my tickets are free and in the lower bowl of the arena. If any of you are ever in New Orleans and want to go to a game just hit me up.

MiamiHeat
12-29-2009, 11:09 PM
BR has spoken.

Hornets, pick your game up.

Double-Up
12-29-2009, 11:10 PM
You can always sell them on eBay.

redzero
12-29-2009, 11:10 PM
And I just got a Chris Paul Mardi Gras jersey, too... Oh well, I'll probably being going to the Miami game tomorrow.

It's the road games that are the problem, BR.

cnyc3
12-29-2009, 11:11 PM
I thought DTDB was traded? how come he played

BlackSwordsMan
12-29-2009, 11:13 PM
give me your tickets
god bless

milkshakeballa
12-29-2009, 11:13 PM
sons I am a longtime season ticket holder with the Hornets, but tonight was the final straw this season. David West just had a career game putting up 44 points and 12 boards along with CP3 putting up a triple double with 16, 11, and 10 .... yet they still got CURB STOMPED in Houston.

I'm sick and tired of this nonsense and spending money on this team. There is no excuse for the suckassness coming from them this season. I didn't expect them to be much of a threat this season to begin with, but to be this piss poor is downright embarrassing and unacceptable. Outside of a few players, most of them show next to no effort or enthusiasm to even be on the court and you can tell they are out there just to get a paycheck.

sons I will be donating the remainder of my season tickets to charity. Until this organization makes a legit effort to improve, I'm done spending my money on them.... well maybe I shouldn't donate the tickets to charity. those poor kids have already been through enough, the last thing I should do is make them sit through this horseshit. Regardless, my tickets are free and in the lower bowl of the arena. If any of you are ever in New Orleans and want to go to a game just hit me up.

don't blame you....ownership....

BRHornet45
12-29-2009, 11:14 PM
You can always sell them on eBay.

son I'm not a thief ... I would feel terrible if I actually made someone PAY for them.

DPG21920
They just don't have enough weapons, but I thought having West/Okafor/Paul would be enough to stay competitive.

JoeTait75
I wasn't aware there was such thing as a "longtime New Orleans Hornets season-ticket holder." Guess you learn something new every day.

BRHornet45
12-29-2009, 11:15 PM
give me your tickets
god bless

son what game will you be down here for? I'm dead serious, but I'm not just going to give you all of the tickets so you can sell them. I will not help contribute to the crime of charging someone to see this joke ass team.

mogrovejo
12-29-2009, 11:16 PM
The Hornets need to bottom out and rebuild around Paul in the Summer of 2011. Trade West for young talent, trade Okafor and Posey for shorter contracts and stop signing role-players for multiple years contracts. Otherwise Paul will bolt in 2012.

BRHornet45
12-29-2009, 11:17 PM
They just don't have enough weapons, but I thought having West/Okafor/Paul would be enough to stay competitive.

son despite the fact that West put up 44 and 12 tonight, you would be foolish to think he is a legit 2nd option .... any team with a David West on it will never win a championship.

djohn2oo8

At least yall still have Peja :lol

lil_penny
god bless

noob cake
12-29-2009, 11:18 PM
You can always follow Houston, not that far away from Nawlins.

God bless

JamStone
When David West is a better three point shooter than Peja Stojakovic, there's no reason for Peja to even be playing much less playing 30 minutes.

DPG21920
It is not about winning a title, but being competitive. West/Okafor is enough with how great Paul is to at least be competitive on most nights. Or at least in theory it should be enough.

anonoftheinternets
12-29-2009, 11:19 PM
tough luck man ... hope they are better next year.

Spursmania
Tough loss BR. West had an Amazing game.

DPG21920
Peja only took, what, 4 shots tonight? If he is only going to shoot that much, why play him?

BRHornet45
12-29-2009, 11:21 PM
I wasn't aware there was such thing as a "longtime New Orleans Hornets season-ticket holder." Guess you learn something new every day.

son and I wasn't aware that the trash can city of Cleveland was even relevant until Lebron fell in your lap. son everyone wants out of Cleveland ...

lol Lebron leaving
lol Manny Ramirez leaving
lol Cliff Lee leaving
lol C.C. Sabathia leaving
lol Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens leaving

redzero
Peja only took, what, 4 shots tonight? If he is only going to shoot that much, why play him?

To be fair to him, West should have passed to the open man on a few of his shots.

tlongII
They traded a legitimate center for a power forward. That was freaking stupid.

redzero
12-29-2009, 11:22 PM
They traded a legitimate center for a power forward. That was freaking stupid.

If we're talking about 07-08 Tyson Chandler, then you might have a point. But that Chandler hasn't been around in a while.

JoeTait75
12-29-2009, 11:23 PM
son and I wasn't aware that the trash can city of Cleveland was even relevant until Lebron fell in your lap. son everyone wants out of Cleveland ...

lol Lebron leaving
lol Manny Ramirez leaving
lol Cliff Lee leaving
lol C.C. Sabathia leaving
lol Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens leaving

You mad?

BRHornet45
12-29-2009, 11:24 PM
It is not about winning a title, but being competitive. West/Okafor is enough with how great Paul is to at least be competitive on most nights. Or at least in theory it should be enough.

son West just simply doesn't get "it" ... sure he will put up some nice numbers here and there, but he is not a solid player at all. I have been preaching for 2 years that he needed to be traded.

tlongII
12-29-2009, 11:25 PM
If we're talking about 07-08 Tyson Chandler, then you might have a point. But that Chandler hasn't been around in a while.

At least he's 7-1. You're not going anywhere with a 6-9 center.

DPG21920
12-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Or an injury prone one. You should know that.

BRHornet45
12-29-2009, 11:29 PM
son I am a big fan of Chandler, but his career is over. There is some serious damage to his ankle. He will never be the same again.

However, there is some good news. ghazi's wife still enjoys his meat. He will always be her #1 lover.

tlongII
12-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Or an injury prone one. You should know that.

Yeah, but we have TWO injury prone centers now! :smokin

redzero
12-29-2009, 11:31 PM
At least he's 7-1. You're not going anywhere with a 6-9 center.

And no team is going anywhere with a Center who doesn't actually play games, like the Greg ".333% Man" Oden or a Tyson Chandler who only played 45 games last season.

djohn2oo8
12-29-2009, 11:31 PM
son I am a big fan of Chandler, but his career is over. There is some serious damage to his ankle. He will never be the same again.

However, there is some good news. ghazi's wife still enjoys his meat. He will always be her #1 lover.

:lol

Roxsfan
12-29-2009, 11:32 PM
son, I love your sig-chick pic. God Bless.