PDA

View Full Version : Mouse, where are you?

Fabbs
12-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Your skills are wanted and needed.
Are you and Duncan228 on the outs or something? If so, rekindle her love for you with some romantic overtures., reup that photoshop account.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3955194#post3955194

You will play a key role in a Spurs 2010 Championship.

Sancha
12-30-2009, 12:14 PM
What do I get out of it?

-mouse-

Fabbs
12-30-2009, 12:34 PM
National media exposure as the guy who photochopped PopnFins and PopnBonners wedding pics, which lead to the tshirts being worn behind the Spurs bench, which led to Popped and all seeing the tshirts, which lead to revolt from his dumbassed overplayed overtired playing of these two, which lead to more Blair, more tallball, more nutts, more good ole Spurs ball, which lead to a champioship, which lead to an investigative report on to what turned the Spurs season around, which lead to to you being on espn, Sports Illustrated, CNN, and Oprah.

Which lead to your comedy acting going major network.

Tree hugger
12-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Duncan228 has paid his 9 dollar a month photo bucket account for over 6 months she needs a break. If you go to mouse's face book page he will put the photo chops in an album you just copy them and host them yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=1683611204#/album.php?aid=17194&id=1683611204

Sancha
12-30-2009, 03:02 PM
You know I'm a Mavs fan right? How are you going to get the seats? Do you already have season tickets? Where is all the money coming from? If I do this I will need a sack of the sticky icky.

Sancha
12-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Duncan228 has paid his 9 dollar a month photo bucket account for over 6 months she needs a break. If you go to mouse's face book page he will put the photo chops in an album you just copy them and host them yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=1683611204#/album.php?aid=17194&id=1683611204

Fabbs
12-31-2009, 10:04 AM

Okay I'm at the account. No photos of PopnFins marriage tho.
There are some Hooters girls doing a car wash, Popped as a LollyPopkins and 3 pics of a guy in a UT shirt on the set of Planet of the Apes, the original kick ass one.

Sancha
12-31-2009, 10:17 AM
I haven't done it yet because you haven't thrown any smoke my way.

Fabbs
12-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Am i supposed to throw the smoke to the abandoned place in that hood or where? I can only deliver if i know a destination.

What are you doing up so early?

Sancha
12-31-2009, 10:34 AM
Up? I haven't slept yet. BigZax came over with some white and I have been wired since 11:00 last night. I am calming down though and getting sleepy. I am going to catch some z's in a little while because I have to go do some work at Kori's.

If you really got some then pm me and we'll talk.

Bigzax
12-31-2009, 11:17 AM
don't go talking crazy sancha, the only white i'd take to mouse's is powdered doughnuts, and i'm not even sure they'd make it...

Fabbs
12-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Up? I haven't slept yet. BigZax came over with some white and I have been wired since 11:00 last night. I am calming down though and getting sleepy. I am going to catch some z's in a little while because I have to go do some work at Kori's.

If you really got some then pm me and we'll talk.
I'm in Calif. I had asked if you were coming out to see AC/DC in L.A. or San Diego with a couple of SpursTalk chicks but i never heard back from you.

As to the photochopping, you will be so rich and famous after being identified as the photoshopper excellente who helped lead the Spurs to a 2010 and beyond Championship, what with the money you get from your appearances on ESPN, CNN and Oprah you will be able to buy all the powdered donuts you want.

Bigzax you can hire and pay well to be your coffee runner.
And maybe find a position for T_Park too.

Sancha
12-31-2009, 12:24 PM
don't go talking crazy sancha, the only white i'd take to mouse's is powdered doughnuts, and i'm not even sure they'd make it...

That's what I was talking about. All that sugar had me going. What did you think I was talking about? That's the last time I mix powdered doughnuts and speed.

Sancha
12-31-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm in Calif. I had asked if you were coming out to see AC/DC in L.A. or San Diego with a couple of SpursTalk chicks but i never heard back from you.

As to the photochopping, you will be so rich and famous after being identified as the photoshopper excellente who helped lead the Spurs to a 2010 and beyond Championship, what with the money you get from your appearances on ESPN, CNN and Oprah you will be able to buy all the powdered donuts you want.

Bigzax you can hire and pay well to be your coffee runner.
And maybe find a position for T_Park too.

That was you? Sorry I didn't remember. So you must get the good since you are in Cali.

I might be busy for a bit because I got to make some money but I will try and get to it. My chair broke and I need to hit up an apartment complex or two and see if I can find another one.
Zaxter can I we tie a recliner to the top of trigger again?