PDA

View Full Version : Cavs new Jerseys

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 05:34 PM
The team with a million jerseys have new ones. What do ya think?

http://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/fangear/assets/product_images/1000003048.jpg

ginobili's bald spot
12-30-2009, 05:36 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about the Cavs v the Nets.

Nice jerseys though.

Venti Quattro
Again? How many alternate jerseys do the Cavs have now?

The Gemini Method
I like the lettering on those than I do the new ones. Did they ever sport those when they were wearing the orange and blue ones? Or is that an even older throwback? Or neither...

Xylus
12-30-2009, 05:37 PM
I like that jersey, more than any other the Cavs wear.

Double-Up
12-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Again? How many alternate jerseys do the Cavs have now?

Enough for each year they failed to grab the title.

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 05:38 PM
I like the lettering on those than I do the new ones. Did they ever sport those when they were wearing the orange and blue ones? Or is that an even older throwback? Or neither...

it's the 80's jersey with their colors from the 70s. So it's like a hybrid throwback

and this is combo like 14 for those counting at home

Venti Quattro
I like their gold one with the red and white trimmings (or whatever color that is) and the gold and red one with the chicken feathers. Don't like their blue and orange colors. Didn't they also have the blue and gold throwbacks?

Double-Up
Too bad LeBron's only gonna get to rock it for a few months...

JoeTait75
12-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Cavaliers need to stop hating and bring back the paint-splatters for at least one night.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/images/08/27/p1_kemp.jpg

JJ Hickson
12-30-2009, 05:40 PM

Too bad LeBron's only gonna get to rock it for a few months...

0-2 bitch. Doubling up on failing to make people laugh.

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I like their gold one with the red and white trimmings (or whatever color that is) and the gold and red one with the chicken feathers. Don't like their blue and orange colors. Didn't they also have the blue and gold throwbacks?

you talking about this? the one I just posted is this year's version of this. It's just a jersey made by the people on the Cavs.com message board and they wear them once or twice to promote the board

http://s.ecrater.com/stores/107973/49f365933eb95_107973n.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2009, 05:43 PM
revenue raising

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 05:44 PM
revenue raising

you gotta do what you got to do when you are like $100,000,000 over the cap

Venti Quattro
12-30-2009, 05:44 PM
you talking about this? the one I just posted is this year's version of this. It's just a jersey made by the people on the Cavs.com message board and they wear them once or twice to promote the board

http://s.ecrater.com/stores/107973/49f365933eb95_107973n.jpg

Yes that's the one. I like it but I like the wine and gold better

The Gemini Method
12-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Whow those blue and white/blue and black ones were horrid. I like the original ones because they're representative of the original colors...I always wanted the Lakers to wear their original Laker unis and the black, purple, and gold ones...

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Yes that's the one.

yeah, that was the jersey from the 70's with a color combo that was just out of nowhere. That color combo has no place in Cavs history together. This year's Cavs fanatic alternate atleast has some meaning behind it

Venti Quattro
12-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Whow those blue and white/blue and black ones were horrid. I like the original ones because they're representative of the original colors...I always wanted the Lakers to wear their original Laker unis and the black, purple, and gold ones...

Maybe during a boston-LA game they can wear throwbacks. Maybe MPLS or the Forum Blue. They wore fucking short shorts back in 07, they can surely do this.

ginobili's bald spot
12-30-2009, 05:49 PM
The team with a million jerseys have new ones. What do ya think?

http://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/fangear/assets/product_images/1000003048.jpg

Honestly this is one of the best cavs jerseys I've seen. You guys need to switch these with your "regular" jerseys. Those things are hideous IMO.

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 05:49 PM
I'd rather see Lebron in a Knicks jersey before he sported this...the whites are ugly, but the black unis take ugly to a whole new level. They should bring back the original gund arena floor with the rainbow in the middle

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Cards/006/435/06F.jpg

JoeTait75
12-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Whow those blue and white/blue and black ones were horrid.

They are. But for some reason I have a soft spot for them. Plus it's like the Cavalier organization has buried that part of its history. It wasn't a pleasant period, but it's part of the heritage of this franchise and should be acknowledged.

The Gemini Method
12-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Maybe during a boston-LA game they can wear throwbacks. Maybe MPLS or the Forum Blue. They wore fucking short shorts back in 07, they can surely do this.

I still have my Kobe MPLS jersey--that's one I will never get rid of because it is a tribute to the past and the Forum Blue one I had was Shaq's. I still have that kept away, but I don't know if I'll wear it any time soon. I would be down with anything but the short shorts game again. That is not a fun thing to see in the days of HD and flatscreen tvs...

Double-Up
12-30-2009, 05:54 PM
http://yanswerfail.wordpress.com/files/2009/12/teenager.png

What?

The Gemini Method
12-30-2009, 05:55 PM
They are. But for some reason I have a soft spot for them. Plus it's like the Cavalier organization has buried that part of its history. It wasn't a pleasant period, but it's part of the heritage of this franchise and should be acknowledged.

They remind me of the hipster re-birth of fashion for some reason. The contrast in colors. All they needed was Shawn Kemp to sport some Wayfarers or something...

How many illigitimate children did Shawn Kemp father in the Greater Cleveland area?

Venti Quattro
12-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I still have my Kobe MPLS jersey--that's one I will never get rid of because it is a tribute to the past and the Forum Blue one I had was Shaq's. I still have that kept away, but I don't know if I'll wear it any time soon. I would be down with anything but the short shorts game again. That is not a fun thing to see in the days of HD and flatscreen tvs...
I have the Kobe #8 roundneck jersey -- the one the team had before they switched to v-necks and the #8 Forum Blue.

I would like to see them wear this though:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kobetrophies.jpg

Thunder Dan
12-30-2009, 05:57 PM
They remind me of the hipster re-birth of fashion for some reason. The contrast in colors. All they needed was Shawn Kemp to sport some Wayfarers or something...

How many illigitimate children did Shawn Kemp father in the Greater Cleveland area?

he has one in Canton that I know of. He had one with a girl who dated a guy named Bobby Cutts, and Cutts was the guy if you remember from the summer of 2007 who was the Canton police officer who killed his pregnant girlfriend. Google Bobby Cutts or Jesse Davis. Anyway Shawn had a kid with his ex bf

JoeTait75
12-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I have the Kobe #8 roundneck jersey -- the one the team had before they switched to v-necks and the #8 Forum Blue.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kobetrophies.jpg

The black sucks but the script "Los Angeles" is awesome.

ginobili's bald spot
12-30-2009, 06:00 PM

I wish the Lakers would just go back to the 80's 90's style of jerseys. I miss those.

Venti Quattro
12-30-2009, 06:01 PM
The black sucks but the script "Los Angeles" is awesome.

Those are the same scripts from the Forum Blue throwbacks

I wish the Lakers would just go back to the 80's 90's style of jerseys. I miss those.

Yeah plus it reminds us of Showtime. The v-necks aren't doing that bad though. 4 chips in the Lakers v-neck jersey era.

The Gemini Method
12-30-2009, 06:03 PM
he has one in Canton that I know of. He had one with a girl who dated a guy named Bobby Cutts, and Cutts was the guy if you remember from the summer of 2007 who was the Canton police officer who killed his pregnant girlfriend. Google Bobby Cutts or Jesse Davis. Anyway Shawn had a kid with his ex bf

I remember hearing something along that line...man, the Reignman really did do a number on the cities he stayed at. There was a time up in Seattle when we met a few girls who said they had sex with him...we used to laugh them off as groupies--I'm not sure if I was wrong in doing so...

The Gemini Method
12-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Those are the same scripts from the Forum Blue throwbacks

Yeah plus it reminds us of Showtime. The v-necks aren't doing that bad though. 4 chips in the Lakers v-neck jersey era.

I have the old school roundneck jersey for Magic...but I like the v-necks now...I guess its modern...

Not to mention 4 titles in the 10 years the Staples Center has been open!

Mike D
12-30-2009, 06:06 PM

I lolled. :lol

Venti Quattro
12-30-2009, 06:08 PM
I also like the Cavs jersey from the OP's post and their navy blue road jerseys. I just like them better than the red (wine?) road jerseys.

Venti Quattro
12-30-2009, 06:09 PM
I have the old school roundneck jersey for Magic...but I like the v-necks now...I guess its modern...

Not to mention 4 titles in the 10 years the Staples Center has been open!
The current Lakers would look good in those 80's jerseys, with a longer shorts length

baseline bum
12-30-2009, 06:12 PM

Speaking of jerseys, your numbers for Jerry West on your sig are wrong, as he never played in the 80s jerseys. Also, Worthy over Baylor?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h205/ninyabidness/retjerstsg.png