PDA

View Full Version : spurs fans..be happy you never picked up sheed

j.dizzle
12-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Suns announcers on sheed "He is playing like an old man" hahaha this dude is ridiculously lazy & is shooting up brick after brick. Even air balled one of his three point attempts..The red rocket is more reliable then him :lol

MiamiHeat
12-30-2009, 11:17 PM
anyone who watched the pistons the last few years knows that he just camps the 3pt line nowadays

don't doubt him in the playoffs though. right now though, he probably doesn't care

hater
12-30-2009, 11:18 PM
well he came to Celtics exclusively to get a ring. He did not expect to play 35+mpg :lol

j.dizzle
12-30-2009, 11:22 PM
He'll probably play a little harder in the playoffs but its just gonna hurt em if he keeps chucking all his bricks..I would rather have another player taken his shots

JamStone
12-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Like MH said, don't sleep on him when the playoffs come. He usually doesn't care in the regular season and uses it to get in shape. But except for last season, he came to play in the playoffs. Didn't always put up great numbers in the playoffs, but he generally wasn't apathetic like he often can be in the regular season. Especially playing on a good team and in shorter minutes to maximize his efforts, I personally believe he can still be a key player in the playoffs for the Celtics.

lil_penny
12-30-2009, 11:28 PM
I really don't think sheed ever gave a shit during the regular season..

tlongII
12-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Like MH said, don't sleep on him when the playoffs come. He usually doesn't care in the regular season and uses it to get in shape. But except for last season, he came to play in the playoffs. Didn't always put up great numbers in the playoffs, but he generally wasn't apathetic like he often can be in the regular season. Especially playing on a good team and in shorter minutes to maximize his efforts, I personally believe he can still be a key player in the playoffs for the Celtics.

I don't. Sheed hasn't given a shit since the Finals series against the Spurs.

DPG21920
12-30-2009, 11:30 PM

That is not true at all.

MiamiHeat
12-30-2009, 11:31 PM

He's a smart man. Yeah, he whines a lot, but he's not dumb

He knew the Pistons run was through. done. finished.

that, and he really didn't like the Pistons coaches after Larry Brown. Flip Saunders never really gained his respect...

ElNono
12-30-2009, 11:33 PM
I don't believe Sheed was ever in the Spurs plans to begin with. I seem to recall reading the Spurs were targetting Dice the entire time....

pawe
12-30-2009, 11:42 PM
I wouldn't like him as a Spur anyway.
His attitude sucks because he thinks he's entitled that much slack which of course will lead to laziness and he complains too much. The Spurs already are complainers and they don't need a walking tech foul machine.

iggypop123
12-31-2009, 12:07 AM
too bad dice isnt any better

crc21209
12-31-2009, 12:11 AM
too bad dice isnt any better

Dice has been absolute money on his jump shot as of late...so I would hold off on the hating...he's also gelling with Manu on the pick & roll along with Blair...the team is coming together slowly but surely...

jonnybravo
12-31-2009, 12:15 AM
anyone who watched the pistons the last few years knows that he just camps the 3pt line nowadays

don't doubt him in the playoffs though. right now though, he probably doesn't care

Dude he hasn't exactly been tearing it up in the Playoffs either.

That Sheed died about 3 years ago.

all_heart
12-31-2009, 12:23 AM
Well one thing is for sure as far as work ethic and attitude: Dice>>>Sheed. Sheed has the lazy attitude that he plays when it matters, so we'll see come playoffs. In Sheed's defense though, all the Celts played like shit tonight.

spursfan1000
12-31-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm glad he didn't sign with the Spurs, he has like 10 techs like in 30 games...thats way too many. Mcdyess is a great player for the Spurs because he dosen't mind coming off the bench and has a whatever to win aditude.