PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii Hospital

Cry Havoc
12-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

HONOLULU — Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital with chest pains on Wednesday and was in serious condition, a Honolulu television station reported.

Paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing, KITV reported. The station, citing unnamed sources, said the 58-year-old Limbaugh was taken to The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu.

Kit Carson, Limbaugh's chief of staff, told The Associated Press from Milwaukee that he wasn't able to provide any information.

Queens spokeswoman N. Makana Shook said the hospital was unable to comment on the report.

Emergency Medical Services spokesman Bryan Cheplic said paramedics took a male of unknown age to an area hospital from the Kahala Hotel and Resort. He said he had no further information.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week, KITV said. The country club is next to the Kahala hotel.

For privacy reasons, hotel spokeswoman Sheila Donnelly Theroux said she was unable to acknowledge that Limbaugh is a guest.

In 2001, Limbaugh reported he had lost most of his hearing due to an autoimmune inner-ear disease. He had surgery to have an electronic device placed in his skull to restore his hearing.

Two years later Limbaugh acknowledged he was addicted to pain medicine. He blamed the addiction on severe back pain, and took a five-week leave from his radio show to enter rehab.

PublicOption
12-31-2009, 01:13 AM
maybe, Obama visits him, or sends him flowers.

Trainwreck2100
12-31-2009, 02:11 AM
He was poisoned for his blasphemy of Hawaii's only export

exstatic
12-31-2009, 09:54 AM
Dear Jesus,

Don't let the fat man die. He's the sea anchor holding the GOP in the status of a marignal party breaking up on the rocks.

Thanks,
exstatic

P.S. You could make him deaf again, though. I really admired your irony last time for depriving someone who doesn't listen to others of his hearing.

exstatic
12-31-2009, 09:55 AM
I wonder if he was investigating a Birther story.

lefty
12-31-2009, 09:58 AM
Rush was rushed to the hospital ?

Viva Las Espuelas
12-31-2009, 10:02 AM
OP's hoping for one less conservative to celebrate obama's assassination. :tu

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 10:04 AM

assassination and limbaugh in the same sentence... enticing to say the least..

EmptyMan
12-31-2009, 10:58 AM
The founding fathers will welcome him with open arms in the in the halls of Valhalla.

:stirpot:

Cry Havoc
12-31-2009, 11:01 AM

Yes, because painting your political opponent as a Muslim who associates with terrorists is just a way to say, "We respect you and hope you lead us well." :lol

Oh, Gee!!
12-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Overdose?

EmptyMan
12-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Ditto cam live from room 2-225.

FromWayDowntown
12-31-2009, 11:14 AM
Prayers for Rush. Here's hoping he'll have a speedy recovery.

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 11:15 AM
How much longer before a ditto head turns this into a healthcare reform debate...?

balli
12-31-2009, 11:31 AM
Well that's what happens when obese sacks of shit abuse heroin for a decade plus.

I hope that fat fucker never makes it out unless it's in a body bag.

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 11:46 AM
And they are evil about it.

Notice how they couldn't resist the hearing and drug thing. Any opportunity to knock the man down.

balli
12-31-2009, 11:48 AM
That 'man' is a fucking hard drug user. And a sack of shit. A blight on America. Worst of all, a beacon for the sheeple like you Cobra.

TeyshaBlue
12-31-2009, 11:48 AM
I couldn't conceivably care less either way. But, it's entertaining as all hell.

+10 for the little ball of hate checking in with his heroin tinged death wish for Rush.:lol:downspin:

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 11:49 AM
And they are evil about it.

Notice how they couldn't resist the hearing and drug thing. Any opportunity to knock the man down.

No compassion for a piece of shit who makes a living by demonizing his political oppenents.

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Well that's what happens when obese sacks of shit abuse heroin for a decade plus.

I hope that fat fucker never makes it out unless it's in a body bag.
Wow...

Just wow...

Bad Karma may get you, you know...

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 11:50 AM
No compassion for a piece of shit who makes a living by demonizing his political oppenents.
Can't take the truth?

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 11:51 AM
Can't take the truth?

so then it's ok to call him a drug abusing hypocrite... that's the truth..

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 11:52 AM
I never realized how pathetic some of you are until now. You may not like or agree with the man, but to wish him ill.

Absolutely despicable. No wonder this nation is in such bad shape. With citizens like you guys, who need enemies?

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 11:53 AM
I never realized how pathetic some of you are until now. You may not like or agree with the man, but to wish him ill.

Absolutely despicable. No wonder this nation is in such bad shape. With citizens like you guys, who need enemies?

you just defined rush limbaugh! nice job.

balli
With citizens like you guys, who need enemies?
Just so you know. The American conservative is as much America's enemy as the Yemeni Jihadist.

Oh, Gee!!
we need get back to the good ole days when nobody ever uttered a bad word about anybody ever anywhere.

TeyshaBlue
12-31-2009, 11:54 AM

*files this away for the day Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, George Soros, Jonah Peretti, Gennene Garofalo, Randi Rhodes all bite the dust*

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 11:54 AM
Just so you know. The American conservative is as much America's enemy as the Yemeni Jihadist.

the truth shall set you free..:lmao

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 11:55 AM
*files this away for the day Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, George Soros, Jonah Peretti, Gennene Garofalo, Randi Rhodes all bite the dust*

I hate hypocrites.

TeyshaBlue
12-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Strike Gennene Garofalo from that list. She's actually funny and has some talent.

TeyshaBlue
12-31-2009, 11:56 AM
I hate hypocrites.

Looking forward to it.

admiralsnackbar
12-31-2009, 11:58 AM
we need get back to the good ole days when nobody ever uttered a bad word about anybody ever anywhere.

Sippin' Country-Time Lemonade.

Marcus Bryant
12-31-2009, 11:59 AM
American politicians are America's enemies.

Anyways, Limbaugh did buck the DC consensus for a while, but when the GOP took over with his help it was business as usual, and Limbaugh didn't challenge that. Of course, that seems to happen with most partisan commentators. Those who don't play ball seem to fall by the wayside fairly quickly.

Oh, Gee!!
12-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Sippin' Country-Time Lemonade.

when certain people knew their place

BacktoBasics
12-31-2009, 12:03 PM
He's the epitome of all that is wrong with people who have a voice. He's a disgrace to his craft. I hope he dies. The sooner the better.

Oh, Gee!!
12-31-2009, 12:10 PM
I hope his surgeon fails.

sorry--couldn't help myself.

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 12:15 PM
I hope his surgeon fails.

sorry--couldn't help myself.

I hope his surgeon is a product of affirmative action.

balli
12-31-2009, 12:17 PM
:lmao

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 12:44 PM
You won't me finding humor or pleasure in their death.

Edit...

You won't see me finding humor or pleasure in their death.

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 12:46 PM
but when the GOP took over with his help it was business as usual, and Limbaugh didn't challenge that.
Bullshit. He was constantly talking about problems with members of the GOP. That just makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about, but repeat what others spoon feed you.

balli
12-31-2009, 01:02 PM
You won't [sic] me finding humor or pleasure in their death.
Just your ilk...

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/189/deaththreat.png

Winehole23
12-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Saying that Rush isn't a GOP toady makes you look like a toady.

baseline bum
12-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Limbaugh's just a sarcastic fuck with nothing intelligent to say, and the country would be much better off without him. Die.

George Gervin's Afro
12-31-2009, 01:10 PM

the death of one would benefit the whole.

baseline bum
12-31-2009, 01:11 PM

It wouldn't be so much pleasure at his death as it would be sorrow for his ever being born.

Marcus Bryant
12-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Bullshit. He was constantly talking about problems with members of the GOP. That just makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about, but repeat what others spoon feed you.

Oh, the irony.

He was one of the biggest apologists for the Bush administration, save for a couple times when it was not possible to cover for big government "conservatism." Bitching about the wonder twins from Maine doesn't count for calling out the GOP.

EmptyMan
12-31-2009, 01:32 PM
LOL @ all these butthurt gentlemen churning up all this hate for a man who continually owns the left of this country through use of WORDS.

Dayuuum, you'd think the dude actually had power and was the one stealing money out of your family's pocket.

Rush understands the game better than anyone else, and comments on half of it because he is obviously working for one side over the other. He understands exactly how the left operates in this country. He's the ying to the yang my brothers. For such a non-factor, a lot of people want him dead :rolleyes

I like the passion though :toast

spursncowboys
12-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Dear Jesus,

Don't let the fat man die. He's the sea anchor holding the GOP in the status of a marignal party breaking up on the rocks.

Thanks,
exstatic

P.S. You could make him deaf again, though. I really admired your irony last time for depriving someone who doesn't listen to others of his hearing.
How do you make someone deaf twice?

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 04:04 PM
There are four deaf people where I work. Two of them have working Cochlea Implants. The other two don't. I don't know if that is by choice, or if the procedure won't work for their level of defect. I think the implication is that Rush loses the ability for the implant to work.

I keep shaking my head. I simply cannot believe how evil some of the liberals are here.

balli
12-31-2009, 04:14 PM
I think the implication is that Rush loses the ability for the implant to work.

I keep shaking my head. I simply cannot believe how evil some of the liberals are here.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for some sack of shit who lost his hearing to opiate use? GMAFB

Quit idolizing some pedophile fucking junky asshole who's sewing his own drug riddled oats.

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm supposed to feel sorry for some sack of shit who lost his hearing to opiate use? GMAFB

Quit idolizing some fucking junky asshole who's sewing his own drug riddled oats.
I don't idolize him, but I find it appalling how people can wish harm on others that don't affect their lives.

You are a fucking evil moron.

spursncowboys
12-31-2009, 04:23 PM
There are four deaf people where I work. Two of them have working Cochlea Implants. The other two don't. I don't know if that is by choice, or if the procedure won't work for their level of defect. I think the implication is that Rush loses the ability for the implant to work.

Yet if you don't agree with spending other people's money to help drug addicts get off the sauce, you are inhumane. They are open minded until you disagree with him. Even Bathtub Olbermann thinks this is going too far.

spursncowboys
12-31-2009, 04:23 PM

Quit idolizing some pedophile fucking junky asshole who's sewing his own drug riddled oats.
How is he a pedophile?

balli
12-31-2009, 04:25 PM
How is he a pedophile?

He and some male associates of his traveled to the Dominican Republic with a suitcase full of drugs so he could have sex with underage boys. mmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/06/27/national/main1753947.shtml

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Rush_Limbaugh_Gay_Pedophile

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 04:47 PM
He and some male associates of his traveled to the Dominican Republic with a suitcase full of drugs so he could have sex with underage boys. mmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/06/27/national/main1753947.shtml

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Rush_Limbaugh_Gay_Pedophile
Hmmm...

Only one source saying's a pedophile, and repeated by tabloids.

You really that stupid to believe that?

balli
12-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Maybe not, if he wasn't arrested at the airport with an illegal prescription for penis pills and heroin. I wonder what fabulous amenities exist in the notorious sex-tourism and third world haven of the Dominican, that Rush couldn't have gotten a couple hundred miles north in Miami Beach? Besides little boys, that is...

and repeated by tabloids.
Because they never get anything right when it comes to sex scandals...

Not that CBS News is a tabloid.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/john-edwards-enquierr.jpg

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/enquirer-tiger.jpg

Wild Cobra
12-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Maybe not, if he wasn't arrested at the airport with an illegal prescription for penis pills and heroin. I wonder what fabulous amenities exist in the notorious sex-tourism and third world haven of the Dominican, that Rush couldn't have gotten a couple hundred miles north in Miami Beach? Besides little boys, that is...

Say what you will. Wishing such a degree of harm on another simply proved to me you are a low life scum.

however, I would not wish you dead. We need pathetic examples like you.

spursncowboys
12-31-2009, 05:09 PM

WTF are you talking about? Who said he had heroin?

balli
12-31-2009, 05:11 PM
WTF are you talking about? Who said he had heroin?

I'd suggest you at least try to get a fucking clue as to what oxycontin is...

But you're right. Separate instances, lol

spursncowboys
12-31-2009, 05:18 PM

:lol

Oh wow. So the answer to stop the Taliban's drug trade is to stop the production of Oxycotin?

jack sommerset
12-31-2009, 05:18 PM
kevin jennings is a child fucker and he is in charge of the schools!

balli
12-31-2009, 05:19 PM
:lol

Oh wow. So the answer to stop the Taliban's drug trade is to stop the production of Oxycotin?
uhhhh... Are you on drugs?

koriwhat
12-31-2009, 05:34 PM

i hope he fuckin' dies! btw, karma is a mindset and i don't subscribe to that nonsense.

balli
12-31-2009, 05:42 PM
karma is a mindset and i don't subscribe to that nonsense.
Me either. I'm not well versed in Hinduism, but in general, I was under the impression that karma is a concept that has bearing on one's next incarnation and social caste in the next life.

I could be wrong, but the western concept of karma (i.e. The cliche: 'what goes around comes around' sentiment) as in it affecting this lifetime, has always seemed beyond silly to me.

koriwhat
12-31-2009, 05:44 PM
Me either. I'm not well versed in Hinduism, but in general, I was under the impression that karma is a concept that has bearing on one's next incarnation and social caste in the next life.

I could be wrong, but the western concept of karma (i.e. The cliche: 'what goes around comes around' sentiment) as in it affecting this lifetime, has always seemed beyond silly to me.

no doubt. reading up and enrolling in a couple religious courses sure has it's advantages over dipshits like Cobra and the like who try to use scare tactics like the cliche mentioned.

btw cobra will be, in the true sense of the word, living in hell for eternity if he does subscibe. over and over the same tune will ring with an even less-than-satisfactory quality of life. wash and repeat!

exstatic
12-31-2009, 05:46 PM

He recovered the first time, or hadn't you heard?[/rimshot] :lol

baseline bum
12-31-2009, 06:07 PM
Say what you will. Wishing such a degree of harm on another simply proved to me you are a low life scum.

however, I would not wish you dead. We need pathetic examples like you.

I wish harm on Limbaugh, just like I wish harm onto others like Ahmadinejad who also want my nation to fail and are actively trying to harm it.

Ignignokt
12-31-2009, 06:11 PM
I wish harm on Limbaugh, just like I wish harm onto others like Ahmadinejad who also want my nation to fail and are actively trying to harm it.

I wish California to fall to the ocean for bringing failure to the US.

baseline bum
12-31-2009, 06:12 PM
I wish California to fall to the ocean for bringing failure to the US.

Yeah, the American economy would be great without all the technical innovation from companies like Intel, Google, and Sun. Let's make ourselves 100% dependent on China!

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 11:16 AM

It's a synthetic opiate, but closer to codeine than heroine. Just stronger.

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 11:17 AM
i hope he fuckin' dies! btw, karma is a mindset and i don't subscribe to that nonsense.
Regardless, you are an evil fuck.

spursncowboys
01-01-2010, 11:20 AM
He recovered the first time, or hadn't you heard?[/rimshot] :lol
nice:toast

spursncowboys
01-01-2010, 11:27 AM
No one really knows Rush. For you to wish him harm shows your childish association with famous people. I also remember the same ones wishing him harm were up in arms for rush wishing bho to fail. Pretty far jump from wishing policies to fail to wishing someone's life to fail.

exstatic
01-01-2010, 12:54 PM
No one really knows Rush. For you to wish him harm shows your childish association with famous people. I also remember the same ones wishing him harm were up in arms for rush wishing bho to fail. Pretty far jump from wishing policies to fail to wishing someone's life to fail.

Since Rush makes his living off of talking trash, mocking people like Michael J Fox, and generally NOT moderating his verbal output, that pretty much makes him fair game.

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 01:27 PM
I love how Wild Cobra criticizes people for making fun of Rush's ill health yet Rush is the one who made fun of Michael J Fox for having Parkinson's disease.

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Karma isn't why Rush is about to die. Being a fat drug user shortens your life. It's that simple.

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 01:32 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

PixelPusher
01-01-2010, 02:01 PM
A Wild Cobra Classic:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103168&highlight=Surgeon&page=3

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 02:15 PM
A Wild Cobra Classic:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103168&highlight=Surgeon&page=3
Can't you get over the truth of the harm affirmative action can do?

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I love how Wild Cobra criticizes people for making fun of Rush's ill health yet Rush is the one who made fun of Michael J Fox for having Parkinson's disease.
Liar.

He called him on his over-reacting of his symptoms. Fox later admitted he went off the medication that calms his movements to purposely show it's effects, as if it's not controllable.

That's all Rush was doing, unless you can show a direct quote otherwise...

You are a liar!

PixelPusher
01-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Can't you get over the truth of the harm affirmative action can do?

Can't you get over your racist assumptions regarding non-white professionals?

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Can't you get over your racist assumptions regarding non-white professionals?

It's not me starting such assumptions. I only repeated a real concern.

Get a grip.

Are you telling me that this is something that people don't consider?

As for being racist, I am not. Maybe some prejudices, but not racist. There is a difference you know, or are you a libtard?

CubanMustGo
01-01-2010, 02:21 PM

Get a grip.

Those of us who are rational do not.

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Fox later admitted he went off the medication that calms his movements to purposely show it's effects, as if it's not controllable.

Link.

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Wild Cobra I'm guessing has no post high school education and is a lower middle class idiot.

balli
01-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Wild Cobra I'm guessing has no post high school education and is a lower middle class idiot.

But, but, but... I'm an autodidact.
lol

PixelPusher
01-01-2010, 03:02 PM

Get a grip.

As for being racist, I am not. Maybe some prejudices, but not racist. There is a difference you know, or are you a libtard?

"I didn't start the hate/fear/ignorance, I'm just passin' it along" is pretty fucking lame as a defense.

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Link.

He has said both that he hadn't taken any medication that day, and that he has taken too much. He flip-flops. Here is an interview he says he had too much, just before the 1 minute mark.

o8lsjfjgAA8

The above interview was in October 2006. Just a month after his sixth episode in Boston Leagal, where he was far better in control.

Now tell me, he has been on his medication for some time already. If he took too much, it had to be intentional. Would you agree?

Pay attention starting just before the 1 minute mark.

Have you seen his appearances in "Boston Legal?" He was in six episodes in 2006.

He is definitely far more in control of his actions. I'm not saying the disease is completely manageable, just that he does intentionally let the effects amplify from what he can control.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2010, 03:21 PM
He is definitely far more in control of his cations. I'm not saying the desease is manageable, just that he does intentionally let the effects amplify from what he can control.So you are saying it's an unmanageable disease but Fox was managing it.

OK.

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 03:28 PM
"I didn't start the hate/fear/ignorance, I'm just passin' it along" is pretty fucking lame as a defense.
It's not a defense. It's the truth. Accept it or remain ignorant.

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 03:34 PM
:lmao Republicans hating on people with Parkinson's disease

George Gervin's Afro
01-01-2010, 03:36 PM
He has said both that he hadn't taken any medication that day, and that he has taken too much. He flip-flops. Here is an interview he says he had too much, just before the 1 minute mark.

o8lsjfjgAA8

The above interview was in October 2006. Just a month after his sixth episode in Boston Leagal, where he was far better in control.

Now tell me, he has been on his medication for some time already. If he took too much, it had to be intentional. Would you agree?

Pay attention starting just before the 1 minute mark.

Have you seen his appearances in "Boston Legal?" He was in six episodes in 2006.

He is definitely far more in control of his actions. I'm not saying the disease is completely manageable, just that he does intentionally let the effects amplify from what he can control.

So he took to much or not enough medication to prove a political point. Is that what you are implying? Even then hush takes the liberty of mocking him and the symptoms of his disease. Real classy.. I guess when you defend the piece of crap cheney is nothing should surprise me about you anymore.

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 03:45 PM
So he took to much or not enough medication to prove a political point. Is that what you are implying? Even then hush takes the liberty of mocking him and the symptoms of his disease. Real classy.. I guess when you defend the piece of crap cheney is nothing should surprise me about you anymore.
Couric explained what Rush's reason was, and I agree with it.

Wild Cobra
01-01-2010, 03:47 PM
:lmao Republicans hating on people with Parkinson's disease

No, are you really that dumb not to see what is going on?

Conservatives do not give the left a pass for using sensitive issues for agenda's.

George Gervin's Afro
01-01-2010, 04:14 PM

Conservatives do not give the left a pass for using sensitive issues for agenda's.

:rolleyes

George Gervin's Afro
01-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Couric explained what Rush's reason was, and I agree with it.

So you agree with Limbaugh's reason for mocking the symptoms of Parkinsons disease.

ok.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2010, 04:22 PM

Conservatives do not give the left a pass for using sensitive issues for agenda's.Agenda's what?

Crookshanks
01-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Sorry to disappoint all the rabid libs, but Rush is going to be just fine. I can hardly wait for him to be back on the air and listen to how he makes fun of all the people who wished him dead.

God has more work for Rush to do - we need his voice and his influence for the mid-term elections.

George Gervin's Afro
01-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Sorry to disappoint all the rabid libs, but Rush is going to be just fine. I can hardly wait for him to be back on the air and listen to how he makes fun of all the people who wished him dead.

God has more work for Rush to do - we need his voice and his influence for the mid-term elections.

and the choir sings!

Oh, Gee!!
01-01-2010, 09:19 PM
doctors found nothing wrong with Limbaugh's heart except that it's black as coal and almost non-existant.

Shastafarian
01-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Responding to criticism by conservative pundit Rush Limbaugh, actor Michael J. Fox defended his appearance in a political campaign ad, saying he wasn't acting or off his medication.

In fact, at the time he was over-medicated for his Parkinson's disease, Fox said Thursday in an exclusive interview with CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric.

"The irony is that I was too medicated. I was dyskinesic," Fox told Couric. "Because the thing about … being symptomatic is that it's not comfortable. No one wants to be symptomatic; it's like being hit with a hammer."

His body visibly wracked by tremors, Fox appears in a political ad touting Missouri Democratic Senate candidate Claire McCaskill's stance in favor of embryonic stem cell research. That prompted Limbaugh to speculate that Fox was "either off his medication or acting."

Fox told Couric, "At this point now, if I didn't take medication I wouldn't be able to speak."

He said he appeared in the ad only to advance his cause, and that "disease is a non-partisan problem that requires a bipartisan solution."

"I don't really care about politics," Fox added. "We want to appeal to voters to elect the people that are going to give us a margin, so we can't be vetoed again."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/26/eveningnews/main2128188.shtml

Any link to where he said he was off his meds? Or are we just gonna have to add that to the "WC Making Shit Up" coffer.

Cry Havoc
01-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Yep. Rush is such a saint. I remember in the Bible how Jesus taught everyone to be like him by ridiculing other people, attacking citizens every day, and laughing at the less-fortunate.

They're two of a feather, that Rush and Jesus.

balli
01-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Oh well. Just more time for Satan to stoke the flames. For Rush and crooked alike.

baseline bum
01-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Why do the evil have to die late?

spursncowboys
01-02-2010, 12:12 AM
:lol Does he have to have a college degree to be able to comprehend your vastly superior views of the world? Elitists should understand that a piece of paper with a stamp on it doesn't get you common sense.

spursncowboys
01-02-2010, 12:14 AM
doctors found nothing wrong with Limbaugh's heart except that it's black as coal and almost non-existant.
He's ignorant and his heart is filled with doodoo.

Nbadan
01-02-2010, 05:41 AM
:lol Does he have to have a college degree to be able to comprehend your vastly superior views of the world? Elitists should understand that a piece of paper with a stamp on it doesn't get you common sense.

So not getting educated gives you common sense?

exstatic
01-02-2010, 09:32 AM

Actually, if you look back, I was praying for him NOT to die. Who else is going to drive moderates out of the GOP and dash it on the rocks of irrelevance, if not Rush?

I'm guessing that the RNC wasn't exactly praying for his recovery.

George Gervin's Afro
01-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Rush just said that this experience caused him to proclaim that the Healthcare system is fine and we don't need to change it. I guess once we all sign 400 million dollar contracts the healthcare system will not need changing.:rolleyes

I'm sure the uninsured appreciate your support.

George Gervin's Afro
01-02-2010, 09:38 AM

snc is not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree.

ElNono
01-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Who is Rush Limbaugh and why should we care?

boutons_deux
01-02-2010, 01:58 PM
PLEASE PLEASE, Rush, as Repug leader and most influential conservative hate-monger, PLEASE stick around to lead the Repugs and tea-paryting suckers to defeat later this year.

Cry Havoc
01-02-2010, 02:43 PM

PLEASE PLEASE, Rush, as Repug leader and most influential conservative hate-monger, PLEASE stick around to lead the Repugs and tea-paryting suckers to defeat later this year.

boutons_deux
01-02-2010, 04:10 PM
"According to Rush Limbaugh, the healthcare reform that may be passed by Congress is socialism. Yet, it bears a striking resemblance to the universal healthcare system that just treated him in Hawaii that prompted his remark: "there is nothing wrong with the American healthcare system. I received no special treatment". Yes, Rush. That's the point! American medicine is superb--for those who can get it. And, in Hawaii, no one gets special treatment, because everyone can get it." "healthcare premiums in Hawaii, for comprehensive care with small co-pays and deductibles, are nearly the lowest and their costs per medicare beneficiary are the lowest in the nation." "having that "socialist" system for more than 3 decades has not reduced the quality of the care he received. " http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-abrams/limbaugh-lauds-socialist_b_409378.html?view=print

spursncowboys
01-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Perfect example. No, having common sense would give you common sense. "Not getting educated"?

balli
01-02-2010, 05:42 PM
snc is not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree.

spursncowboys
01-02-2010, 06:21 PM
I know I'm doing something right when even tempered balli and fact checking gga disagrees with me.

balli
01-02-2010, 06:25 PM
You are a fucking moron. I try to ignore or I condemn most people because their political views are retarded. And while yours are certainly that, they are really just a microcosmic symptom of your overall retardation.

I disagree with what some people post. You usually make so little sense and are so stupid that whether I or anyone else agrees with you is an utterly moot debate.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-02-2010, 06:31 PM

I love it when Republicans try to minimize education, then again the only reason Republicans win elections is because of uneducated people so it makes sense.

spursncowboys
01-03-2010, 11:41 AM
I love it when Republicans try to minimize education, then again the only reason Republicans win elections is because of uneducated people so it makes sense.

spursncowboys
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
I just said that a degree does not equal an education and definitely doesn't give or add common sense.

spursncowboys
01-03-2010, 11:57 AM
For instance the comp. programmers I have met before always state that the best programmer is one who teaches himself.

spursncowboys
01-03-2010, 11:58 AM
oglQ3RP2PkA

ChumpDumper
01-03-2010, 06:06 PM
I guess Fox found that newsworthy.

Trainwreck2100
01-04-2010, 02:39 AM

thats bs, democrats get stupid people voting for them too. Humanity is a nice bell curve with dumbfucks in the middle of said curve, and the more people you allow to vote the more morons you allow to vote.

iggypop123
01-04-2010, 02:57 AM
even the educated people dont know the issues. everyone is stupid

rjv
01-04-2010, 12:19 PM

no kidding. put this in the "who gives a damn" basket.

Shastafarian
01-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Any link to where he said he was off his meds? Or are we just gonna have to add that to the "WC Making Shit Up" coffer.

Into the coffer it goes.

jdev82
01-04-2010, 01:28 PM
its a shame he didnt croak

George Gervin's Afro
01-04-2010, 01:29 PM
its a shame he didnt croak

Hell can wait.