PDA

View Full Version : Yi

Basketballgirl25
12-31-2009, 07:51 AM
Now I am not saying Yi is great and is a superstar, because he isn't. But, the past few games you can see he has some skills and if he doesn't get hurt(hopefully he isn't like Yao) he could do pretty well and help if he keeps working. He is actually impressing me the past couple of games

Danny.Zhu
12-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I didn't expect him to be this good either.

Basketballgirl25
12-31-2009, 08:41 AM
I didn't expect him to be this good either.

I expected him to not do very well, like I expect all players coming back from being injured to play since they could be a little rusty. I mean Yi doesn't need to be a great player this season, but if he keeps improving that will be a major plus. Stopped Net fans from asking the question if Yi and Brook could work together. I know it was only the Knicks last night, but they were pretty good together last night

GuerillaBlack
12-31-2009, 08:46 AM
I always thought he was going to be the Chinese Dirk.

Pistons < Spurs
12-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Yi has tons of talent offensively. He's now starting to play with more confidence. He obviously worked on his core and upper body strength during the offseason which is allowing him to be more effective inside as opposed to just being a spot up shooter. And VC being gone opens up shots for all the players on that team.

He's starting to play up to his potential.

Darthkiller
12-31-2009, 10:05 AM
now we can only hope Austin Daye can follow the trend.

anonoftheinternets
12-31-2009, 11:07 AM
damn yes .. very impressive... i was actually shocked at how well hes playing.

TinTin
12-31-2009, 12:27 PM
But, the past few games you can see he has some skills and if he doesn't get hurt(hopefully he isn't like Yao)

Okay that sounded like you were generalizing but it was funny :lol:lol:lol

Basketballgirl25
12-31-2009, 01:13 PM
I always thought he was going to be the Chinese Dirk.

That's what i've heard people say. I hope not though Dirk is a good player and all, but if Yi starts playing how Dirk plays now I'll kill myself. Dirk has such a boring game to me, but of course Nets do have Brook, so if Brook and Yi can be good together. I guess that is better then what Dirk has on the Mavs right now

Darthkiller
12-31-2009, 01:57 PM
more liek chinese lamarcus aldridge

Rogue
12-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Now I am not saying Yi is great and is a superstar, because he isn't. But, the past few games you can see he has some skills and if he doesn't get hurt(hopefully he isn't like Yao) he could do pretty well and help if he keeps working. He is actually impressing me the past couple of games
your exposing the obvious fact that you're from the same country where Yi and shit came from, and presumably you're only fan of your country men rather than the Jersey team and you still are fan of them despite shit is already done. You're pathetic. I guess Yi impresses you more as a patron of your prostitute business than a basketball player, IMHO.

Basketballgirl25
12-31-2009, 09:46 PM
your exposing the obvious fact that you're from the same country where Yi and shit came from, and presumably you're only fan of your country men rather than the Jersey team and you still are fan of them despite shit is already done. You're pathetic. I guess Yi impresses you more as a patron of your prostitute business than a basketball player, IMHO.

Yes I am from America, how did you know that? Glad I am not from Germany:toast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_wkL7Nh-8

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2009, 09:47 PM
putting up meaningless stats on a lottery team....

Basketballgirl25
12-31-2009, 09:50 PM
putting up meaningless stats on a lottery team....

meaningless stats on a lottery team this year yes. If he keeps it up and Nets make good moves they will become a good team, so they won't be meaningless in the future.:toast