PDA

View Full Version : Cavs early success is like Tits on a Go Go Dancer

F_U_Buddy
12-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Personally I'm not convinced nor am I a believer...the Cavs are still the 3rd best team in the east and they haven't proven they can get it done when it counts. This recent success they're having could have been foreseen on the basis of Yhprum's Law (Murphy's Law in reverse) it almost always does for losing franchises...just enough to appease the fans and make them feel good about their current situation...just enough for them to be happy about "what a good season we had" after they lose again in the play-offs.

Don't be mislead though... Remember they won 66 games last year...looked liked world beaters through the regular season and the first 2 rounds and were all giddy sitting fat and pretty...this year though they'll add a Boys 2 Men routine to their play-off exit. :hat

Lakers in 2010 and beyond :toast

Thunder Dan
12-31-2009, 10:58 AM
they won 66 games last year and lost to the Lakers and Magic all but 1 time. This year they have killed both of them, and have a great record against top teams

F_U_Buddy
12-31-2009, 11:03 AM
they won 66 games last year and lost to the Lakers and Magic all but 1 time. This year they have killed both of them, and have a great record against top teams

and Orlando swept regular season games against LA last year...but the :lobt2:is in LA

lefty
12-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Personally I'm not convinced nor am I a believer...the Cavs are still the 3rd best team in the east and they haven't proven they can get it done when it counts. This recent success they're having could have been foreseen on the basis of Yhprum's Law (Murphy's Law in reverse) it almost always does for losing franchises...just enough to appease the fans and make them feel good about their current situation...just enough for them to be happy about "what a good season we had" after they lose again in the play-offs.

Don't be mislead though... Remember they won 66 games last year...looked liked world beaters through the regular season and the first 2 rounds and were all giddy sitting fat and pretty...this year though they'll add a Boys 2 Men routine to their play-off exit. :hat

Lakers in 2010 and beyond :toast

Still butthurt from the Christmas game

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Still butthurt from the Christmas game

And from Culburn being banned :lmao

lefty
12-31-2009, 11:17 AM
And from Culburn being banned :lmao
Culby has been banned?

:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Culby has been banned?

:rollin

Yup, that's why most of the Lakers fans on this site are acting butt hurt (the ones like IMex and GBS knew he killed the NBA forum and are happy he's gone), but Culburn being banned is a large reason why DrHouse is having a bitch fit right now. He's pissed off MiamiHeat is allowed to make basketball related threads about Kobe, while Culburn isn't allowed to spam the board with "tee, hee", "0 & 41!", and "I molest kids".

Muser
12-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Damn the OP managed to turn this from a Cleveland thread to the title being in LA in just 3 posts. Insecure much?

Double-Up
12-31-2009, 11:28 AM
What the fuck is up with your sig? Is that a goat nuttin on that bitch?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-31-2009, 11:29 AM
^:lmao that's disgusting