PDA

View Full Version : ***Official San Diego Chargers sucks chodes thread***

Frank Lucas
12-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Ducks, Faggs, Vander, all of you bandwagon faggots suck chode, and so does your pussy running back:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/jim_trotter/01/14/tomlinson/ladainian-tomlinson.jpg

Will Hunting
12-31-2009, 12:23 PM
lol Chargers

760Spursfan
12-31-2009, 12:57 PM
wow look at all the haters!!

Kenny Powers
12-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Oh great, the fucking Chargers. I need four xanax and two Miller Lites just to think about those chodes.

ATRAIN
12-31-2009, 03:43 PM
Vander, you mean MR I laugh at other players that made the pro bowl but I have yet to see them play so my opinion means as much as a virgin in a sex store.

ducks
12-31-2009, 03:51 PM
chargerd do not relly on lt
rivers they do

J.T.
12-31-2009, 03:54 PM
ducks do not relly on brain
everyone else do

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-31-2009, 07:03 PM
ducks do not relly on brain
everyone else do

:lmao:lmao:lmao

holcs50
12-31-2009, 08:32 PM
This troll is just jinxing his team (and bout 99% chance this is JT and his colts). I will agree LT can be a baby besides that go chargers.

Dr. Gonzo
12-31-2009, 08:49 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0801/nfl.10biggest.superbowl.underdogs/images/02.superbowl29.jpg

J.T.
12-31-2009, 10:37 PM
This troll is just jinxing his team (and bout 99% chance this is JT and his colts). I will agree LT can be a baby besides that go chargers.

Fuck the Chargers morning, noon and night but I didn't make this thread.

J.T.
12-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Weren't the Chargers on the ass end of giving up the most passing TDs in Super Bowl history?

Will Hunting
01-01-2010, 11:32 AM
chargerd do not relly on lt
rivers they do

How the hell did you graduate from high school?

samikeyp
01-01-2010, 11:36 AM

You are assuming he did.

dirk4mvp
01-01-2010, 02:34 PM
You are assuming he did.

He busts his ass working 80+ hours a week for the top ranked computer repair company in the world. You question his academic credentials?

samikeyp
01-01-2010, 03:59 PM
He busts his ass working 80+ hours a week for the top ranked computer repair company in the world. You question his academic credentials?

no, just his typing and speech ability.

vander
01-01-2010, 08:32 PM
awesome, I've never been called out on a message board before. I feel, like, famous or something :lol

we won't have that pussy RB much longer, his contract jumps ridiculously next year, he won't take the restructured deal he'll be offered, and then he traitorously join the Pats, like many before him :bang

and thanks for the reverse jinx thread, I was thinking about starting one myself

Saul Silver
01-02-2010, 12:47 PM
and thanks for the reverse jinx thread, I was thinking about starting one myself

This is anything but a reverse jinx thread bro. It's more like publishing a registered sex offender list, but instead for loser Charger fans who bandwagonishly don't give a fuck about their team until it's playoff time and then try to play it off like they were busy with work or didn't know it was standard NFL forum fare to either love your team year round or have it be known that you, and your team, sucks chodes.

vander
01-02-2010, 02:20 PM
This is anything but a reverse jinx thread bro. It's more like publishing a registered sex offender list, but instead for loser Charger fans who bandwagonishly don't give a fuck about their team until it's playoff time and then try to play it off like they were busy with work or didn't know it was standard NFL forum fare to either love your team year round or have it be known that you, and your team, sucks chodes.

I was here all year, most of the threads early in the season were pretty boring though, things are picking up now, more football talk, less trash and troll talk.

actually, in a lapse of my usually overly-critical and pessimistic style of fandom, I called Charger and Saints as the top SuperBowl contenders in like week 3 or so. I must have been drunk or something :lol

Frank Lucas
01-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I was here all year, most of the threads early in the season were pretty boring though, things are picking up now, more football talk, less trash and troll talk.

actually, in a lapse of my usually overly-critical and pessimistic style of fandom, I called Charger and Saints as the top SuperBowl contenders in like week 3 or so. I must have been drunk or something :lol

You faggot Chargers fans all have your excuses. The truth is you're all front runners.

vander
01-02-2010, 02:47 PM
so are all these Dudes J.T or what?

pouring so much time and effort into hating Charger Fans, I'm honored :lol

J.T.
01-02-2010, 02:58 PM
lol now i know what mouse feels like when everyone thinks a troll is him

J.T.
01-02-2010, 02:59 PM

lol thinking there's any time and effort involved in trolling charger fan

easier to take down than cowboy fan

Will Hunting
01-02-2010, 03:01 PM

It's not too hard to troll someone dumb enough to think Malcolm Floyd is as good as Randy Moss.

ducks
01-02-2010, 03:11 PM

colledge and computer certs

Will Hunting
01-02-2010, 03:13 PM
colledge and computer certs

Huh? I don't speak in Ducks, try to speak English

ducks
01-02-2010, 03:20 PM
learn duck talk

J.T.
01-02-2010, 03:28 PM
this is my haiku
duck talk make no sense, ya dig?
please learn to use brain

ducks
01-02-2010, 03:33 PM
makes more sence then liking the colts
who chargers keep kicking out of playoffs even they you think chargers suck
but if they do the colts must suck worse to get beat by them

J.T.
01-02-2010, 03:38 PM

This is the only leg you, or any Charger fan here, has to stand on. So you've beaten the Colts twice in a row when they had major injuries on defense or were blatantly jewed on national TV (somehow this is apparent to everyone except Charger fans). Legitimately beat the Colts when they are at full strength and not getting openly screwed by refs and maybe I'll show your team a little respect.

Until then, the Chargers are a bunch of fucking chodes, from Rivers to Tomlinson to Merriman to their fucking coach. I don't think there's one player on their team that's cool.

samikeyp
01-02-2010, 04:01 PM

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

ducks
01-02-2010, 06:46 PM
This is the only leg you, or any Charger fan here, has to stand on. So you've beaten the Colts twice in a row when they had major injuries on defense or were blatantly jewed on national TV (somehow this is apparent to everyone except Charger fans). Legitimately beat the Colts when they are at full strength and not getting openly screwed by refs and maybe I'll show your team a little respect.

Until then, the Chargers are a bunch of fucking chodes, from Rivers to Tomlinson to Merriman to their fucking coach. I don't think there's one player on their team that's cool.

do not like merriman and you keep making excuses to make you feel better the chargers beat your colts in the playoffs
and whatever makes your think peyton is not a choker

you have me with lt but the chargers never never had a offesive good coach like norv
not a great coach but a great o coach
he took lt and said this team is rivers

Will Hunting
01-02-2010, 07:04 PM
do not like merriman and you keep making excuses to make you feel better the chargers beat your colts in the playoffs
and whatever makes your think peyton is not a choker

you have me with lt but the chargers never never had a offesive good coach like norv
not a great coach but a great o coach
he took lt and said this team is rivers

If I was still in 8th grade, I'd use this in a poetry contest.

Dr. Gonzo
01-02-2010, 07:10 PM
It's a shame the Charger never never had a offesive good coach.

vander
01-03-2010, 11:39 AM
lol duck talk, I think he's just been messing with everyone for 40,000 posts :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey Vander, since you think Welker is so irreplaceable, explain why his replacement had 10 catches for 100+ yards today.

vander
01-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Hey Vander, since you think Welker is so irreplaceable, explain why his replacement had 10 catches for 100+ yards today.

Houston's vaunted D? :lol

but let's try to keep this thread Chargers related

how about that Malcolm Floyd today, he sure sucked chodes :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 11:13 PM
but let's try to keep this thread Chargers related

My comment had everything to do with how Chargers fans suck chode.

vander
01-03-2010, 11:18 PM
so Endelman was able to catch all of those passes because of how great Moss is right? :lol

shit, must not get sucked into this again :bang

LOL texans

Jeez, Welker is such a product of the system. Yes he has talent to catch the ball and has quickness, but its definetly the system. Julian proved that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
so Endelman was able to catch all of those passes because of how great Moss is right? :lol

Are you denying that Moss taking attention away from the middle of the field opened things up for Endelman?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Jeez, Welker is such a product of the system. Yes he has talent to catch the ball and has quickness, but its definetly the system. Julian proved that.

According to Vander Welker is more irreplaceable than Moss. But I agree that Welker's injury is not a huge deal at all. It's certainly gonna hurt a team that wasn't destined for great things anyway, but just look at who Welker was before New England. System product.

vander
01-03-2010, 11:22 PM

Texans did win FWIW

also, Welker is not a product of the system, he's the product of Moss's greatness :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 11:23 PM
also, Welker is not a product of the system, he's the product of Moss's greatness :lol

According to you Malcolm Floyd is equivalent to one of the best 5 receivers of all time.

LOL texans
01-03-2010, 11:25 PM
According to Vander Welker is more irreplaceable than Moss. But I agree that Welker's injury is not a huge deal at all. It's certainly gonna hurt a team that wasn't destined for great things anyway, but just look at who Welker was before New England. System product.

If I were belichick, I'd draft Jordan Shipley for that role. Bigger, stronger, faster. Perfect for that role in their offense.

Shit maybe the Raiders will take Welker for a 1st rounder maybe :greedy

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 11:25 PM
product of Moss's greatness :lol

It's funny how you laugh at calling Moss great like it's some kind of joke to consider him a great receiver.

vander
01-03-2010, 11:27 PM
According to you Malcolm Floyd is equivalent to one of the best 5 receivers of all time.

where did I say that?

vander
01-03-2010, 11:29 PM
It's funny how you laugh at calling Moss great like it's some kind of joke to consider him a great receiver.

TO was a great receiver too, 1500 yards and 23 TDs was great, what Moss was/did this year, not so much

god dammit I've got to stop responding :bang

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 11:33 PM
If I were belichick, I'd draft Jordan Shipley for that role. Bigger, stronger, faster. Perfect for that role in their offense.

Shit maybe the Raiders will take Welker for a 1st rounder maybe :greedy

Lets not go crazy, Welker has mastered that role and flourishes in it. What New England needs is weapons besides Welker and Moss Brady is comfortable throwing to, this year defenses have been able to adjust to New England after they realize Brady only throws to 2 people. I have always liked Watson and still don't get why he isn't utilized more, but they need to cut him at this point. They won superbowls as a team that utilizes the tight end, I want them to get back to that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 11:36 PM
what Moss was/did this year, not so much

Moss had 1264 receiving yards and 13 touchdowns this year. There are receivers in the Hall of Fame with worse career averages. If you don't think that's great you know nothing about football.

dirk4mvp
01-03-2010, 11:41 PM
TO was a great receiver too, 1500 yards and 23 TDs was great, what Moss was/did this year, not so much

:rollin :rollin

yeah cuz years like that just happen all the time. I mean if you're not putting up 23 TDs a year, you aren't doing much.

lmao vander

lmao faggs

lmao ducks

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Isaac Bruce, the player who is 2nd all time in career receiving yards, had only 4 seasons with more than 1264 receiving yards, and only 1 season with at least 13 touchdowns. Not great.

Tim Brown, 3rd all time in receiving yards, only had 4 seasons with more than 1264 receiving yards, and no seasons with 13 or more touchdowns. I guess he wasn't great.

Terrell Owens, 4th all time in receiving yards, only had 4 seasons with both 1264+ receiving yards and 13+ touchdowns. He's not great.

Shall I continue?

vander
01-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Isaac Bruce, the player who is 2nd all time in career receiving yards, had only 4 seasons with more than 1264 receiving yards, and only 1 season with at least 13 touchdowns. Not great.

Tim Brown, 3rd all time in receiving yards, only had 4 seasons with more than 1264 receiving yards, and no seasons with 13 or more touchdowns. I guess he wasn't great.

Terrell Owens, 4th all time in receiving yards, only had 4 seasons with both 1264+ receiving yards and 13+ touchdowns. He's not great.

Shall I continue?

why is the 13 TDs of any importance, if the Pats had a power running game to speak of, or any other tall receivers, he'd have had like 6 TDs, it's just play-calling.

and you keep comparing him to other WRs in other systems and other eras

how is he helping his team win games NOW, and is he doing it to a greater extent than other WRs in the league

:lol your hero worship is worse than Manu fans

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 12:02 AM
why is the 13 TDs of any importance

because last I checked touchdowns are what you need to score points.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 12:05 AM
how is he helping his team win games NOW, and is he doing it to a greater extent than other WRs in the league

Is that your new argument after the first ten all sucked? To answer your question, he's helping his team win games plenty, generally receivers who put up those numbers help their team win.

:lol your hero worship is worse than Manu fans

Yeah, me calling a 1264 yard 13 touchdown season great makes me a Moss homer, you're really fuckin stupid.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 12:09 AM
and you keep comparing him to other WRs in other systems and other eras

Show me one other receiver who has ever put up those numbers in a Belichick system. There aren't any. You act like NE's system is historically known to inflate receiving stats and that couldn't be further from the truth. Before Moss, they were a run first ball control offense.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-04-2010, 12:12 AM
You honestly think it's just because he's tall?

Seriously?

vander
01-04-2010, 12:14 AM
because last I checked touchdowns are what you need to score point.

please tell me you are capable of more complex thought than that

how many of those 13 TDs do you think would not have been scored if Moss wasn't there? 2? 3? Brady/Belichick are perfectly capable of getting the ball in the end zone without Moss, Moss was merely beneficiary of most of those TDs, much like LT on the Chargers

It's funny, you think the Pats offense needs Moss so much, yet they won all their SBs without him, In fact, I don't think the "top 5 Receiver" has a single ring, and I don't think he'll ever get one either.

vander
01-04-2010, 12:17 AM
You honestly think it's just because he's tall?

Seriously?

yes that's exactly what I said, I also said Malcolm Floyd was just as good a WR as Moss :rollin

01-04-2010, 12:19 AM
I honestly can't tell what your argument has been. First I thought it was that Welker is more important, than a guy like Floyd can do much the same if on the Pats, etc.

Any other tall WR...must mean something else if you add a smiley.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 12:20 AM
how many of those 13 TDs do you think would not have been scored if Moss wasn't there? 2? 3? Brady/Belichick are perfectly capable of getting the ball in the end zone without Moss, Moss was merely beneficiary of most of those TDs, much like LT on the Chargers

It's funny, you think the Pats offense needs Moss so much, yet they won all their SBs without him, In fact, I don't think the "top 5 Receiver" has a single ring, and I don't think he'll ever get one either.

14, 40, 28, 9, 71, 63, 5, 4, 58, 13, 2, 6, 17

So the 71 yard TD Moss scored this year? That was a TD they were gonna score anyway?

How bout the 63 yard TD? Was that a TD Moss was the beneficiary of?

Maybe the 58 yard TD? Were they gonna get the TD on that drive without Moss?

Or maybe the 40 yard TD? Is that just like the typical 1-2 yard TD LT scores?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 12:21 AM
I honestly can't tell what your argument has been. First I thought it was that Welker is more important, than a guy like Floyd can do much the same if on the Pats, etc.

Any other tall WR...must mean something else if you add a smiley.

He has no argument. That's why he keeps changing it.

01-04-2010, 12:25 AM
I know, it's just funny that he thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else.

To put simply: Yes, the slot position is important in BB's O. But Moss adds a dimension to that O that he's never had and that few in the history of the NFL could ever add.

I don't see why that's hard to comprehend.

And Ramses Barden could do more than Floyd in SD. He's really, really tall.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 12:27 AM
And Ramses Barden could do more than Floyd in SD. He's really, really tall.

Imagine how many TD's a 7 footer like Robin Lopez could score, he's so tall :wow

Mavs_man_41
01-04-2010, 12:27 AM
lol chargers

01-04-2010, 12:28 AM
I guess that 6'10 WR from Army is going to be a hot commodity come April.

01-04-2010, 12:29 AM
The kid is a monster, though:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3430676885_9bec89d10a.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 12:31 AM
The kid is a monster, though:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3430676885_9bec89d10a.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

gaKNOW!blee
01-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Vander, you're not doing too well in this thread. How are you the only one who doesn't realize that?

01-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Championship:

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/villanuevatalldude.jpg

Frank Lucas
01-04-2010, 12:47 AM
:lmao Charger fans.

Maybe morons who think Welker > Moss are the reason your team has such a pathetic history.

Will Hunting
01-04-2010, 10:49 AM

god dammit I've got to stop responding :bang

You should just stop posting you retarded ass chargers fan.

J.T.
01-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Charger Chodes out in full force all over this forum right now. Guess they're back from their yearly February-December hibernation. Fucking fairweather bandwagon fucksticks.

vander
01-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Charger Chodes out in full force all over this forum right now. Guess they're back from their yearly February-December hibernation. Fucking fairweather bandwagon fucksticks.

wow JT with another fresh take :lol give it a rest man, you're the essence of redundancy. there's not a single poster here who doesn't know your opinion about charger fans, it's as if you were molested by one as a child or something :lol

and :lol at the Pats without Welker

and :lol at all the new Charger Fans here, :lol at ducks suddenly starting 2 threads a day

and :lol at the Pats without Welker :lmao

prediction: Malcolm Floyd will have more receiving yards next week than Moss the Great did this week :rollin
lucky for us the Jets only have one Revis.

J.T.
01-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Shit. I forgot that the Charger Fan Corollary dictates that once the playoffs start, Charger Chodes have to post at a rate of no less than three times more than they did before the playoffs. FML.

J.T.
01-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Charger fan reminds me of the way my mother roots for the Spurs. She'll wait until April and then once the playoffs start, she'll act like she's been more involved in following their season than I have.

Except she gets a pass because she's a woman. These are (supposedly) men doing it.

samikeyp
01-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Charger fan reminds me of the way my mother roots for the Spurs. She'll wait until April and then once the playoffs start, she'll act like she's been more involved in following their season than I have.

Except she gets a pass because she's a woman. These are (supposedly) men doing it.

And you thought Cowboys fan was bad. :)

symple19
01-11-2010, 02:23 PM
I didn't even know there were Charger fans out there other than Holcs, who's actually from SD

J.T.
01-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Cowboy fan is slowly losing chodeliness to Charger fan. Humility after winning their first playoff game since most of their fans were in the 3rd grade has left a good impression on me. :tu

samikeyp
01-11-2010, 02:25 PM
:toast

symple19
01-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Cowboy fan is slowly losing chodeliness to Charger fan. Humility after winning their first playoff game since most of their fans were in the 3rd grade has left a good impression on me. :tu

You say that now JT, but (most) Cowboys fans will start acting really retarded if they win next week. God forbid they make the super bowl. This place will become insufferable

samikeyp
01-11-2010, 02:32 PM
You say that now JT, but (most) Cowboys fans will start acting really retarded if they win next week. God forbid they make the super bowl. This place will become insufferable

This is a real possibility. Although they did handle the Eagles win well...maybe they learned something. However, I do think you will still get douchey-ness from the expected sources.

vander
01-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Shit. I forgot that the Charger Fan Corollary dictates that once the playoffs start, Charger Chodes have to post at a rate of no less than three times more than they did before the playoffs. FML.

couldn't be that the playoffs are just more interesting, I'm sure most people post more here during the playoffs.

but anyways, let it out man, let it out. let's see if we can get you through this and have you feeling better before next year.

start from the beginning, what did charger fan do to you? where did it all begin, retelling the story may be painful, but remember, you're safe now, he/they can't hurt you anymore, only you can hurt you by letting the memories continue to haunt you, don't let the past traumatic events continue to control you, it's time to free yourself and start living your new, happy life. :toast

vander
01-11-2010, 03:02 PM
oh and...

Chargers vs. Saints

you heard it here first

edit: I can't believe all the Ravens love in here

for fuck's sake Norv blew that game on like 6 separate occasions, we had just lost Williams for the season and hadn't had a chance to adjust yet, plus our D line is extremely young and raw, they get better by the game and by the snap.
Once the O-line gets healthy and Norv learns to use Bennett and they start scoring more than 2.4 points per redzone possession, they will start to destroy teams. haven't you people learned anything about the chargers in recent years? they play their worst football in September and October, this year is no different, they're operating at about 60% right now

September 22, pretty much the only time I said anything about the Chargers being good this year, and it came before the 11 game winning streak.

uh, not that I care if JT thinks I just showed up or not :hat

badfish22
01-11-2010, 03:27 PM

sure.

760Spursfan
01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
I didn't even know there were Charger fans out there other than Holcs, who's actually from SD

I am from Vista,ca which is about 30min north of SD.

couldn't be that the playoffs are just more interesting, I'm sure most people post more here during the playoffs.

but anyways, let it out man, let it out. let's see if we can get you through this and have you feeling better before next year.

start from the beginning, what did charger fan do to you? where did it all begin, retelling the story may be painful, but remember, you're safe now, he/they can't hurt you anymore, only you can hurt you by letting the memories continue to haunt you, don't let the past traumatic events continue to control you, it's time to free yourself and start living your new, happy life. :toast

:lmao:lmao

J.T.
01-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Yeah, too bad this isn't baseball or basketball or any other sport where you have ass tons more chances than 16 games to win a spot in the playoff bracket. Fans of any team who wait till their team is winning its division (which the Chargers weren't doing for a while) to post here are fucking chodes and will be called out for it. So you posted something on 9/22/09. Good for you. You are now a less chodlier Charger fan than ducks. This has little to do with the Colts-Chargers rivalry and more to do with some widespread instinct among Charger fans to not give a shit about their team until there is no doubt at all about the Chargers being in the playoffs.

The great thing about the NFL is you can have a good team on paper and not make the playoffs. My favorite Colts team in the last 10 years isn't this 14-2 team or any of the other great Colts teams that started out with big winning streaks, but rather last year's team, who were out of the playoff picture and absolutely HAD to win eight games in a row to lock up a spot. Had they lost any game along the way (and there were some close ones), they would have been out.

So fuck off, Charger fan. I'm sure there are some Charger fans out there who go balls to the wall with their fanhood the way I do with my Colts, but unfortunately none of those Charger fans post here.

holcs50
01-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Sometimes I wonder if JT spends more time trying to bash the chargers and charger fans than actually rooting for the colts. It's become kind of an obsession thing with you.

samikeyp
01-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Sometimes I wonder if JT spends more time trying to bash the chargers and charger fans than actually rooting for the colts. It's become kind of an obsession thing with you.

I don't believe JT is that way but if it were true he would not be the only one on this board who cares more about bashing another team than rooting for their own...assuming they have one.

J.T.
01-11-2010, 04:34 PM

No, Charger fan only thinks I'm obsessed with bashing them because the mother fucking truth hurts and saying I have an obsession with Charger fan bashing is a great way to deflect the issue off of yourself and your brethren. I promise you I lose zero sleep over this, don't have a Philip Rivers voodoo doll or a Darren Sproles hex shrine in my closet like most of the homers who post at Stampede Blue do.

Players have to abide by the rules of sportsmanship or they get called for penalties. Fans have to abide by the rules of fanhood or they get called chodes. If you don't like it, then do something to change it.

SpurCharger
01-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Keep Hating on the chargers!! I love it!!

LOL texans
01-11-2010, 08:27 PM
lol chargers

SpurCharger
01-11-2010, 09:23 PM
The Only reason he Bashes the Chargers Is because he Knows the bolts Match up well with the colts, and he is worried about the bolts gettin in the colts ass Again...

vander
01-11-2010, 09:45 PM
the "I'm a better fan than you" contest is like the post count contest, not one you should want to be winning. :lol

many of the best die-hard, "balls to the wall" fans out there are probably Raider fans :wakeup

slayermin
01-12-2010, 01:17 AM
:lol

I don't get the hatred for the Chargers. None of you mofos liked Air Coryell?

J.T.
01-12-2010, 02:01 AM
:lol

I don't get the hatred for the Chargers. None of you mofos liked Air Coryell?

It's not necessarily hate for the Chargers as it is fans of theirs who only come outside when the weather is fair.

namlook
01-12-2010, 02:12 AM
I'd hate to be a colts fan if the chargers beat them again in the playoffs. That would be really painful.

J.T.
01-12-2010, 09:36 AM
the "I'm a better fan than you" contest is like the post count contest, not one you should want to be winning. :lol

many of the best die-hard, "balls to the wall" fans out there are probably Raider fans :wakeup

That's G, dawg.

http://i48.tinypic.com/24488ex.jpg

Goran Dragic
01-12-2010, 12:54 PM
What's funny is Faggs getting trolled and being a pussy by turning off visitor messages on his profile.

LOL texans
01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
It's not necessarily hate for the Chargers as it is fans of theirs who only come outside when the weather is fair.

+10000000000000000

lol chargers fans afraid to show their faces early in the season.

J.T.
01-15-2010, 11:46 AM
http://www.dbsportsmemorabilia.com/images/full/im001514.jpg

:lmao choking hazard

vander
01-15-2010, 06:00 PM
http://www.dbsportsmemorabilia.com/images/full/im001514.jpg

:lmao choking hazard

:lol yeah when that came out, I thought "this Mr. McFarlane, he must be a pissed off Charger fan just like me" there's no way that that wasn't a purposeful shot at LT.

kamikazi_player
01-15-2010, 11:32 PM
LOL niners
lol losing record yet again

Sigz
01-15-2010, 11:59 PM
Sparklers suck.

Man In Black
01-16-2010, 03:40 AM
SO are you saying you're jealous of our weather?

So, fuckin' pack your bags and move out West. California has lots of transplants.

But, MIB is a Charger fan. And I'll treat you like I treat Bitch-Ass Laker Fans...
If you can irk me enough. And so far...I don't feel the least bit threatened. Why should I? Everyone knows the Bolts don't fear the Colts. So I ain't in the NFL thread to much. That's because the primary content here is Spurs Hoops. If I want football talk...I'll Glorify The Past.

Fabbs
01-16-2010, 10:37 AM
I had avoided the thread when i saw its author was The Traumatized Charger Hater along with MultiTroll.
vander and co. you guys are having a blast! :lol:lol Keep up the good work. Great laughs.

awesome, I've never been called out on a message board before. I feel, like, famous or something :lol

wow JT with another fresh take give it a rest man, you're the essence of redundancy. there's not a single poster here who doesn't know your opinion about charger fans, it's as if you were molested by one as a child or something

start from the beginning, what did charger fan do to you? where did it all begin, retelling the story may be painful, but remember, you're safe now, he/they can't hurt you anymore, only you can hurt you by letting the memories continue to haunt you, don't let the past traumatic events continue to control you, it's time to free yourself and start living your new, happy life.

the "I'm a better fan than you" contest is like the post count contest, not one you should want to be winning.

holcs50

SpurCharger
Keep Hating on the chargers!! I love it!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-16-2010, 11:13 AM
SO are you saying you're jealous of our weather?

So, fuckin' pack your bags and move out West. California has lots of transplants.

But, MIB is a Charger fan. And I'll treat you like I treat Bitch-Ass Laker Fans...
If you can irk me enough. And so far...I don't feel the least bit threatened. Why should I? Everyone knows the Bolts don't fear the Colts. So I ain't in the NFL thread to much. That's because the primary content here is Spurs Hoops. If I want football talk...I'll Glorify The Past.

O look, another Charger fan showing up once the playoffs start who was nowhere to be found when San Diego was 2-3 :lmao

Frank Lucas
01-17-2010, 08:00 PM
lol Chargers

DazedAndConfused
01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
One of the reasons I could never root for the Chargers despite living in SD for 5 years is precisely because of their gay fairweather faggot fans.

Man In Black
01-17-2010, 08:11 PM
I can say it...mentally...they are WEAK. Failure it is.

Good luck to Indy & NYJ fans. When it gets down to it, scoreboard rules the roost.

vander
01-17-2010, 08:26 PM
One of the reasons I could never root for the Chargers despite living in SD for 5 years is precisely because of their gay fairweather faggot fans.

#1 - all Laker fans are fair weather fans, Stern see's to it that there is never any poor weather in LA :lol

#2 - how can a team that's been down more than up in their history really have more FW Fans than any other team?

#3 - Fair weather fans rule, they make winning profitable :greedy
a team with all die-hard fans is Donald Sterling's wet dream :lol

PixelPusher
01-17-2010, 08:35 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0801/nfl.10biggest.superbowl.underdogs/images/02.superbowl29.jpg

Good times...

:whine

DazedAndConfused
01-17-2010, 08:37 PM
#1 - all Laker fans are fair weather fans, Stern see's to it that there is never any poor weather in LA :lol

#2 - how can a team that's been down more than up in their history really have more FW Fans than any other team?

#3 - Fair weather fans rule, they make winning profitable :greedy
a team with all die-hard fans is Donald Sterling's wet dream :lol

Is that why the Lakers sold out regular season games even WHEN they were sucking right after Shaq left?

As compared to a fanbase that can't even sell out PLAYOFF GAMES (aka THE SPURS)?

Spur fans are perhaps the biggest collection of fairweather fans there is outside of Celtic fans. Once TD and Pop retire that franchise is done.

SAtown
01-17-2010, 08:38 PM
"It's the best defense I've played all season, that's for sure. Hats off to them..."

-- LT

IronMexican
01-17-2010, 08:39 PM

Obviously.

vander
01-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Is that why the Lakers sold out regular season games even WHEN they were sucking right after Shaq left?

As compared to a fanbase that can't even sell out PLAYOFF GAMES (aka THE SPURS)?

Spur fans are perhaps the biggest collection of fairweather fans there is outside of Celtic fans. Once TD and Pop retire that franchise is done.

so wait. not selling out PLAYOFF games means we have too many Fair weather fans? :lmao:lmao:lmao

market size buddy
LA is big enough to support 2 teams, one of which is never any good. so it's no surprise that in the one Horrible year where you only had one of the top 10 players in the league, you could still fill up the stadium.
Laker Fans are all fair weather fans

oh and #4 - if I decided who my favorite team was based on the fans of that team, I wouldn't be able to root for any team, every team has a large amount of stupid, trash-talking, homer fans, the type that I loathe. that's a pretty pathetic way choose your team.

symple19
01-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Here's a fun FB page for Kaeding

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-Nate-Kaeding/113674963001

vander
01-17-2010, 09:00 PM
yeah he should probably retire
announce it at the pro bowl :lol

dirk4mvp
01-18-2010, 11:49 PM
Can't wait for the big Colts/Chargers game this weekend!

dirk4mvp
01-19-2010, 03:12 PM
lmao ducks

lmao faggs

lmao vander

DarrinS
01-19-2010, 04:28 PM
"sucks chodes"?

Is this the official "I am 12 yrs old and want to talk smack" forum?

Greg Oden
01-19-2010, 04:29 PM
This might as well be the wait until "my team" is in the Conf. title game to start posting forum!

J.T.
01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
"It's the best defense I've played all season, that's for sure. Hats off to them..."

-- LT

They didn't play the Colts. LT would be saying this next week if they had won that game.

Will Hunting
01-20-2010, 02:34 AM
"sucks chodes"?

Is this the official "I am 12 yrs old and want to talk smack" forum?

Do you ever do anything other than lament the age of other posters by pretending you're some kind of intelligent middle aged man?

J.T.
01-20-2010, 06:13 AM
Do you ever do anything other than lament the age of other posters by pretending you're some kind of intelligent middle aged man?

+1 :lmao

LOL texans
01-20-2010, 10:55 AM
:lmao stupid fucking faggot bitch-made chargers fan disappearance act.

LOL texans
01-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Fuck you all for not giving us the rematch we really wanted...guess we'll have to smack you all around next year if you can even make it to the playoffs again....faggots! :lmao

LOL texans
01-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Funny how LT said the best team didn't win in his presser

vander
01-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Funny how LT said the best team didn't win in his presser

the best team did not win, that was pretty obvious :depressed

LOL texans
01-20-2010, 01:26 PM

Then why do playoffs exist?

Jets proved they are better than the Chargers by beating them in the playoffs..

Jets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chargers

vander
01-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Then why do playoffs exist?

well, I do think there are way too many teams in the playoffs, they should cut it down to 8 or fewer, and the divisions down to 6 or 4 as well, make winning a division mean something again. let's say 4 divisions, then you just have a divisional championship, conference championship, and league championship. or you could even bring it down to playoff 6 teams, with one team in each conference getting a bye, that would REALLY make the regular season mean something and keep the pretenders out of the playoffs. Because in the NFL, anyone can beat anyone else any given Sunday, a lucky bounce here or big play there can turn a game, you need to reward the teams that win week-in week-out, all year long

but if you actually think the Jets are the better team, if you actually think that if they played 10 more times, the jets would even win 4... well, I guess I can't help you there. :lol

dirk4mvp
01-20-2010, 01:48 PM
:cry I'm butthurt :cry

Will Hunting
01-20-2010, 02:01 PM
make winning a division mean something again

???? This is coming from a fan who's team made the playoffs with a record of 8-8 last year because they won their division.

vander
01-20-2010, 02:05 PM
???? This is coming from a fan who's team made the playoffs with a record of 8-8 last year because they won their division.

you are assuming that I thought that was just great

it was pathetic, we had no right to be there, and what's worse, making the playoffs hindered our chances to be rid of Norv :lol :depressed

Will Hunting
01-20-2010, 02:10 PM
what's worse, making the playoffs hindered our chances to be rid of Norv :lol :depressed

True. They should have never fired Marty in the first place.

J.T.
01-20-2010, 03:06 PM

funny, that's the same thing i thought about last years colts-chargers playoff game

01-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Thought this was well done:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6670/cromartiefb1.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/5kkln4.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3883/cromartiefb2.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2gt6wdc.gif

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9756/cromartiefb3.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7029/cromartiefb4.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ngqzbn.gif

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/213/cromartiefb5.jpg

Got it here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222043

DarrinS
01-20-2010, 05:10 PM
^LOL. Good stuff.

760Spursfan
01-20-2010, 05:16 PM
That is the exact conversation on the field that day.

Fuck that guy, I hope the colts or the Jets pick him up next season!!

dirk4mvp
01-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Cromartie sucks. Is there a CB that blows more coverage assignments on the regular than him? He'd be at best the 4th CB on the Colts' depth chart behind Hayden, Jackson, and War Eagle. No thanks.

lol chargers

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Cromartie sucks. Is there a CB that blows more coverage assignments on the regular than him? He'd be at best the 4th CB on the Colts' depth chart behind Hayden, Jackson, and War Eagle. No thanks.

lol chargers

he and his cousin are both overrated. Neither one is a complete player, they both are absolutely useless against the run even though they're both bigger than your average corner, and sticking them in zone is a big play waiting to happen.

vander
01-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Cromartie, Merriman, Cason, Davis...

AJ not doing much with his top draft picks, have my doubts about English already as well.

edit: there are currently 2 productive 1st round picks on our entire roster, Rivers and Jammer. that's it.