PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs are a game behind the 3rd seed

Tacker
12-31-2009, 02:33 PM
And here comes Duncan babbling and stewing wins.

WATCHOUT!!!!

DAF86
12-31-2009, 02:36 PM
December is ending so...

FkLA
12-31-2009, 02:36 PM
Playing horribly too. With more room to improve than basically all the top teams.

ffadicted
12-31-2009, 02:39 PM
Playing horribly too. With more room to improve than basically all the top teams.

Exactly :king

LOL@MavsFan
12-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Yep...I want them to beat a team w/ a winning record. That should be their New Year's resolution.

Spursmania
12-31-2009, 02:53 PM
They will be damn right scary if the ballas come to life, like Manu, TP and RJ. Manu was fantastical in his last game.

I want to see them ball against some contenders. All in due time Grasshoppers. And, to the haters, it's not going to be as easy as you think to knock the Spurs out.

Note to Mav fans:

Mavs need to stop acting like they're the shit when all we've seen in crunch time is the Mavs choking. I'm serious, that Miami beating is an indelible scar engraved on the team until Mavs prove otherwise. That was your lost ring. Sorry, but it's true.

No need to act like you win a Championship in regular season.

Remember when you had a great regular season record with Avery, and many fans were acting like a Championship was in the bag because of all the teams the Mavs beat during the regular season?

Then Mavs proceeded to get their asses kicked out of the first round by Donnie's Warriors. I'm just saying...

Way too early to gloat.:stirpot:

tlongII
12-31-2009, 02:56 PM
The Blazers are a half-game behind the 3rd seed.

MavDynasty
12-31-2009, 03:02 PM
They will be damn right scary if the ballas come to life, like Manu, TP and RJ. Manu was fantastical in his last game.

I want to see them ball against some contenders. All in due time Grasshoppers. And, to the haters, it's not going to be as easy as you think to knock the Spurs out.

Note to Mav fans:

Mavs need to stop acting like they're the shit when all we've seen in crunch time is the Mavs choking. I'm serious, that Miami beating is an indelible scar engraved on the team until Mavs prove otherwise. That was your lost ring. Sorry, but it's true.

Remember when you had a great regular season record with Avery, and many fans were acting like a Championship was in the bag because of all the teams the Mavs beat during the regular season?

Then Mavs proceeded to get their asses kicked out of the first round by Donnie's Warriors. I'm just saying...

lol win games consistently against +.500 teams then we will know how the spurs are. blowing out scrub teams dont mean anything.

Dunc n Dave
12-31-2009, 03:25 PM
Jan 12th will tell where the Spurs are at among the elite. And I'll be there in person to witness it live.

Shank
12-31-2009, 03:26 PM

Note to Mav fans:

Where do you get that this Mavs team is "acting" like anything? Just because it lives in your head doesn't make it true.

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Where do you get that this Mavs team is "acting" like anything? Just because it lives in your head doesn't make it true.

:lol

It's always about the Mavs to Spurs fan. I think that was the first mention of the Mavericks in this thread.

stretch
12-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Dallas has played like shit too then. They have been loaded with injuries, Dirk had a few amazing moments but overall shot like garbage early on, Terry has just been horrible, Marion still hasn't recovered from his calf injury and still isn't quite in a groove... Dallas has plenty of room for improvement, just like the Spurs. Spurfans are lame as hell.

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:29 PM
2009-10 San Antonio Spurs: 2-10 versus .500 or better teams

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:30 PM
One of those wins was against the Mavs in a trap game at home. What was the other one? Can anybody help a brother out?

MavDynasty
12-31-2009, 03:32 PM

It's always about the Mavs to Spurs fan. I think that was the first mention of the Mavericks in this thread.

fat beaners are just insecure as hell after talking shit all offseason

Xylus
12-31-2009, 03:33 PM
One of those wins was against the Mavs in a trap game at home. What was the other one? Can anybody help a brother out?

They won a game in Houston.

They've lost @Utah, @Portland, @Dallas, OKC, Utah, Boston, Denver, @Utah, @Phoenix, and Portland.

Dear God, I didn't realize the Spurs have played the Jazz three times already.

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Ah, a road victory over the Rockets:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009112710

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:34 PM
They won a game in Houston.

They've lost @Utah, @Portland, @Dallas, OKC, Utah, Boston, Denver, @Utah, @Phoenix, and Portland.

Dear God, I didn't realize the Spurs have played the Jazz three times already.

They get the "benefit of the doubt" that they'll turn things around at some point, but they are not legitimate contenders right now.

MavDynasty
12-31-2009, 03:35 PM
spurs are 0-3 against the white jizz?

Xylus
12-31-2009, 03:36 PM
They get the "benefit of the doubt" that they'll turn things around at some point, but they are not legitimate contenders right now.

It's only December.

Spurs are a game behind the 3rd seed, and a game ahead of the 8th seed. The West is playing pretty damn even this year.

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:39 PM
It's only December.

Spurs are a game behind the 3rd seed, and a game ahead of the 8th seed. The West is playing pretty damn even this year.

Reminds me of 2008. Still, at this point, I would say only these teams belong in the title conversation:

Favorites, in order:

Lakers
Celtics
Cavaliers

Darkhorses, in order:
Mavericks
Magic
Nuggets
Spurs
Hawks

FkLA
Dallas has played like shit too then. They have been loaded with injuries, Dirk had a few amazing moments but overall shot like garbage early on, Terry has just been horrible, Marion still hasn't recovered from his calf injury and still isn't quite in a groove... Dallas has plenty of room for improvement, just like the Spurs. Spurfans are lame as hell.

Spurs started of 9-9, and absolutely everyone outside of Duncan and Bonner (lol) has played below their capabilities...anybody that actually believes this is the final product of what the Spurs are capable of is retarded. Your boys in blue on the other hand are overachieving and surprising alot of people with their record so far.

2009-10 San Antonio Spurs: 2-10 versus .500 or better teams

Does that take into account that for 4 or 5 of those games early in the season against .500+ teams the Spurs were missing Parker, Manu, or Duncan...or even a combination of both?

Other than that Spurs have recently lost close games @ Utah, @ Phoenix, vs Celtics, vs Thuggets...true great teams win close games and Im not into moral victories at all but lets also not try to use that stat to determine that the Spurs no longer 'matter'. Spurs have played horrible this season, and are still right there record wise and have been able to play the top teams tough. I know Mavs fans cant wait till the Spurs fall off the map but unfortunately thats not happening this year.

stretch
It's only December.

:wow it is close

Mavs and Lakers are really the only two teams that have developed any kind of decent separation so far, and even they both arent that far ahead

FkLA
12-31-2009, 03:41 PM

About a week later, they took Dallas to OT @ Dallas...was that a trap game too?

Findog
Spurs lost at home to the Junior Varsity Trail Blazers playing on the 2nd night of a b2b and their win against Indiana came down to the final play. That was within the past 2 weeks.

Findog
About a week later, they took Dallas to OT @ Dallas...was that a trap game too?

Considering both teams were missing several key players, nope.

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:42 PM
our boys in blue on the other hand are overachieving and surprising alot of people with their record so far.

Yeah, I guess you could say they are "overachieving" when Josh has missed 20 games, Dampier has missed 8 games, Terry has been mired in a shooting slump. Mavs are not firing on all cylinders by any means, so to say we are maxing out what we can do is foolish.

crc21209
12-31-2009, 03:43 PM
And here comes Duncan babbling and stewing wins.

WATCHOUT!!!!

Is this all you do is start meaningless threads? :lol

Xylus
12-31-2009, 03:44 PM
:wow it is close

Mavs and Lakers are really the only two teams that have developed any kind of decent separation so far, and even they both arent that far ahead

Mavs need to play perfect ball for the next few weeks. Their schedule is complete hell, while the Suns' schedule lets up for awhile.

Mavs' Upcoming Schedule:

@Houston
@Sacramento
@LA Lakers
Detroit
@San Antonio
Utah
LA Lakers
OKC

That's followed by a 5-game Eastern road swing. Yikes.

FkLA
12-31-2009, 03:45 PM
Spurs lost at home to the Junior Varsity Trail Blazers playing on the 2nd night of a b2b and their win against Indiana came down to the final play. That was within the past 2 weeks.

Mavs lost to that same Trail Blazer team the night before. They also lost to a 6-man GS team and have needed heroics from Dirk numerous times including against a Milwaukee team that just days ago the Spurs trashed.

Considering both teams were missing several key players, nope.

Ok cool you make up your own rules.

But lets play along, so than why isnt the Portland game the Spurs lost a trap game? Your bias against the Spurs is so obvious its funny.

Yeah, I guess you could say they are "overachieving" when Josh has missed 20 games, Dampier has missed 8 games, Terry has been mired in a shooting slump. Mavs are not firing on all cylinders by any means, so to say we are maxing out what we can do is foolish.

Lets be honest, noone outside of Mavs homers expected the Mavs to have the 2nd best record in the West so far. They were an afterthought.

Findog
12-31-2009, 03:59 PM
Lets be honest, noone outside of Mavs homers expected the Mavs to have the 2nd best record in the West so far. They were an afterthought

Shows what the "experts" know. Richard Jefferson was supposed to be dynamite and Manu was supposed to return to vintage 2005 form, and the Spurs were the only team in the West capable of challenging the Lakers. Richard Jefferson to San Antonio for $14 mil/yr was a great move, but Marion to Dallas for $7 mil/yr was nothing. Okay, I guess.

FkLA
12-31-2009, 04:06 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Spurs-trophies20090312.jpg

Thats why Mavs will never garner the same respect as the Spurs from experts or anyone else for that matter. Even now very few people think of the Mavs as contenders or serious darkhorses.

MavDynasty
12-31-2009, 04:07 PM
rofl didnt take long for butthurt beaner to pull the 4 rings faggot card

Spursmania
12-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Knew you guys would get your panties all in a wad:lol

Happy New Year to all NBA Fans!:toast

FkLA
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Nah its just that you guys are homers by expecting experts or fans to respect a team that has a history of choke jobs as equally as they respect a team with proven championship pedigree. Its something you guys fail to grasp and that continually needs to be brought up. Noone respects your team because your team has not earned that respect, until they do so quit whining about not getting the love or attention that the Spurs do.

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:19 PM
4 rings faggot!

U mad? :lol

Xylus
12-31-2009, 04:19 PM
God damn, is there a Spurs-Mavs game on tonight or something?

Shank
12-31-2009, 04:20 PM
The new guy wastes no time in pulling out all the cliches.

Shank
12-31-2009, 04:21 PM
God damn, is there a Spurs-Mavs game on tonight or something?

Nope. Just more of the same banter from the most insecure fanbase in all of sports. When in doubt, try to rag on the Mavs.

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Nah its just that you guys are homers by expecting experts or fans to respect a team that has a history of choke jobs as equally as they respect a team with proven championship pedigree.

Mavs have more talent than the Spurs and are playing better. It's not that hard of a concept. Those four championships are the ONLY reason the Spurs even get mentioned as a contender at all right now. If everybody developed amnesia and only had this season to go on, the idea as the Spurs as contenders would be laughable. I am not counting the Spurs out, but I am not exactly penciling them in to face the Celtics/Cavs/Magic in June either.

The fact of the matter is that assuming health, the Mavs will get a top four seed and if the Spurs are lucky, they will too. San Antonio doesn't have youth on its side anymore. I think they need a top 4 seed and at least HCA for 1 round to make a deep playoff run. They're not going to pull off what the Rockets did in 1995.

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:22 PM

Hey, give him some credit. He has yet to post that picture of the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans, Dwyane Wade posing with the LOB trophy, an empty trophy case, a generic exercise bike, or Dirk receiving his MVP award.

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Here you go Spurs fan. Jack your tiny weenuses to the hits:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/05/mavsgs.jpg

http://thebasketballoracle.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/dwyane-wade-of-the-miami-heat.jpg

http://www.advantagefixtures.com/jpgs/productline/trophycases/wallcasesdtr70.jpg

http://www.50plushealth.co.uk/media/images/S476_Home_gym_exercise_bike_L.jpg

http://a0.vox.com/6a00c2252351328e1d00cd972a72f84cd5-320pi

FkLA
12-31-2009, 04:34 PM

My response was to Fin whining about experts not showing love to the Marion move as much as they did for the RJ move. As much as you guys may want to think otherwise, the fact that the Spurs have 4 rings is a valid reason for why everyone shows the Spurs more love...they have earned more respect.It isnt insecurity or me feeling the need to rag on the Mavs.

Mavs have more talent than the Spurs and are playing better. It's not that hard of a concept. Those four championships are the ONLY reason the Spurs even get mentioned as a contender at all right now. If everybody developed amnesia and only had this season to go on, the idea as the Spurs as contenders would be laughable. I am not counting the Spurs out, but I am not exactly penciling them in to face the Celtics/Cavs/Magic in June either.

The fact of the matter is that assuming health, the Mavs will get a top four seed and if the Spurs are lucky, they will too. San Antonio doesn't have youth on its side anymore. I think they need a top 4 seed and at least HCA for 1 round to make a deep playoff run. They're not going to pull off what the Rockets did in 1995.

Mavs have more talent? News to me.

And Im not expecting you to pencil the Spurs in for the Finals or anything to that extent, I just simply find it funny and incredibly biased to consider them a team that doesnt 'matter'. Also the Spurs are what 2 games behind your boys in blue...lets not act like there's this big gap between the two. But since you have so much confidence in your Mavs here's something, continuing the little sig bets going on here--Spurs advance farther in the playoffs than your boys in blue you use a sig and av of my choosing for a year. Mavs go further I do the same.

Henke
12-31-2009, 04:35 PM
Mavs lost to that same Trail Blazer team the night before. They also lost to a 6-man GS team and have needed heroics from Dirk numerous times including against a Milwaukee team that just days ago the Spurs trashed.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Yes,the same Blazer team.:rollin
Who is Roy?Guy is a scrub and definetely he's not a difference maker.:lol:lol:lol

Check the boxscores,dumbass.Roy didn't play versus your mediocre team.

If you want to talk shit,bring the right facts.

Yeah, I guess you could say they are "overachieving" when Josh has missed 20 games, Dampier has missed 8 games, Terry has been mired in a shooting slump.

:tu

WalterSobchak
12-31-2009, 04:36 PM
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo95/bleedlakerspng/NBA/MavsSuck.jpg

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:41 PM
My response was to Fin whining about experts not showing love to the Marion move as much as they did for the RJ move. As much as you guys may want to think otherwise, the fact that the Spurs have 4 rings is a valid reason for why everyone shows the Spurs more love...they have earned more respect.It isnt insecurity or me feeling the need to rag on the Mavs.

Experts should have known better. RJ is going from bad teams where he could just jack up shots all day to a system that makes him a secondary option and prizes efficiency. I don't even think he's struggling all that much. He's a much better player than Finley in that spot, no? I just think people were expecting him to come in and score 25 ppg and that was not going to happen.

Marion's offense has been somewhat disappointing to me, but holy fucking shit am I impressed that he can still get after it on the defensive end. Our perimeter D has been awful for years, and I like our tandem of Josh/Marion to throw at all the perimeter wings we'd run into in the playoffs (Kobe, Jefferson/Manu/Parker, Melo/JR Smith, Roy, Durant, Richardson/Nash).

And Im not expecting you to pencil the Spurs in for the Finals or anything to that extent, I just simply find it funny and incredibly biased to consider them a team that doesnt 'matter'. Also the Spurs are what 2 games behind your boys in blue...lets not act like there's this gap between the two.

I never said the Spurs don't matter. What I am saying is that their history is the only thing that is keeping people from writing them off.

But since you have so much confidence in your Mavs here's something, continuing the little sig bets going on here--Spurs advance farther in the playoffs than your boys in blue you use a sig and av of my choosing for a year. Mavs go further I do the same.

A year is too long. I'd do a month.

FkLA
12-31-2009, 04:42 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Yes,the same Blazer team.:rollin
Who is Roy?Guy is a scrub and definetely he's not a difference maker.:lol:lol:lol

Check the boxscores,dumbass.Roy didn't play versus your mediocre team.

If you want to talk shit,bring the right facts.

Using your boy FinDog's logic, that game the Spurs lost against the Blazers was a trap game so it doesnt count. You know considering the fact that they didnt have Roy the Spurs let up, just like the Mavs did against the Spurs when they didnt have Parker or Duncan.

Seriously though, Roy or no Roy the Mavs lost to an undermanned Blazers team as well...so its pretty ridiculous to talk shit about the Spurs. And what about losing to a 6 man GS team whats your excuse there?

Xylus
12-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Seeing Marion in a Mavs uniform looks so unnatural. That guy belongs in purple and orange!

:depressed

Spursmania
12-31-2009, 04:43 PM
But since you have so much confidence in your Mavs here's something, continuing the little sig bets going on here--Spurs advance farther in the playoffs than your boys in blue you use a sig and av of my choosing for a year. Mavs go further I do the same.

:corn:

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Using your boy FinDog's logic, that game the Spurs lost against the Blazers was a trap game so it doesnt count.

I never said trap games don't count. The Mavs just have fewer of them, that's all.

milkshakeballa
12-31-2009, 04:45 PM

no

KSeal
12-31-2009, 04:47 PM
why is that picture in your sig? did i give you permission?

:lmao

stretch
12-31-2009, 04:49 PM
no

shut up you skinny faggot

FkLA
12-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Experts should have known better. RJ is going from bad teams where he could just jack up shots all day to a system that makes him a secondary option and prizes efficiency. I don't even think he's struggling all that much. He's a much better player than Finley in that spot, no? I just think people were expecting him to come in and score 25 ppg and that was not going to happen.

Marion's offense has been somewhat disappointing to me, but holy fucking shit am I impressed that he can still get after it on the defensive end. Our perimeter D has been awful for years, and I like our tandem of Josh/Marion to throw at all the perimeter wings we'd run into in the playoffs (Kobe, Jefferson/Manu/Parker, Melo/JR Smith, Roy, Durant, Richardson/Nash).

Noone expected RJ to score 25 ppg but they also werent expecting him to defer so much, shoot 5 shots a game, and score in single digits either. Thats why there's dissapointment, he's definitely capable of more and has been gradually improving.

I never said the Spurs don't matter. What I am saying is that their history is the only thing that is keeping people from writing them off.

A year is too long. I'd do a month.

I recall a thread of yours that basically implied that they didnt matter.

But the Mavs have a Top 4 seed practically locked up, the Spurs will be lucky to get one. This team cant win on the road and cant win against .500+ teams. Shouldnt this be an easy bet for you to win?

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Noone expected RJ to score 25 ppg but they also werent expecting him to defer so much, shoot 5 shots a game, and score in single digits either. Thats why there's dissapointment, he's definitely capable of more and has been gradually improving.

Well, Pop always says that it takes 1 season for guys to completely adjust to his system. I'm sure it is hard for Jefferson because he was "The Man" in Milwaukee.

I recall a thread of yours that basically implied that they didnt matter.

Well, then, I apologize to you and your precious Spurs. They do matter.

But the Mavs have a Top 4 seed practically locked up, the Spurs will be lucky to get one. This team cant win on the road and cant win against .500+ teams. Shouldnt this be an easy bet for you to win?

One Month and it's a deal. I like Long John Silver's and Asian strippers and grandma too much to let you have that precious real estate for a whole year.

Spursmania
12-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Findog, if you're so sure of the Mavs dominance over SA, then why not take the sig bet?

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Findog, if you're so sure of the Mavs dominance over SA, then why not take the sig bet?

I'll do it for one month. Sorry, but I like changing my sig/avatar constantly.

Spursmania
Well, Pop always says that it takes 1 season for guys to completely adjust to his system. I'm sure it is hard for Jefferson because he was "The Man" in Milwaukee.

One Month and it's a deal. I like Long John Silver's and Asian strippers and grandma too much to let you have that precious real estate for a whole year.

Xylus

I wouldn't take that bet if I was either side. A year is way too long to surrender your signature for. I was about ready to kill myself after two weeks of being Sasha Vujaciced.

Spursmania
12-31-2009, 04:54 PM
I'll do it for one month. Sorry, but I like changing my sig/avatar constantly.

:toast

This year should be fun to watch as it unfolds.

Spursmania
12-31-2009, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't take that bet if I was either side. A year is way too long to surrender your signature for. I was about ready to kill myself after two weeks of being Sasha Vujaciced.

True. That was an ugly one.:lol

Findog
12-31-2009, 04:57 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmbVmBQAnWo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmbVmBQAnWo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Henke
12-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Using your boy FinDog's logic, that game the Spurs lost against the Blazers was a trap game so it doesnt count. You know considering the fact that they didnt have Roy the Spurs let up, just like the Mavs did against the Spurs when they didnt have Parker or Duncan.

Seriously though, Roy or no Roy the Mavs lost to an undermanned Blazers team as well...so its pretty ridiculous to talk shit about the Spurs. And what about losing to a 6 man GS team whats your excuse there?

1)I never said that I agree with Fin about the ''trap game'' thing.I have to give him a point though,because it looks like Mavs ALWAYS lose against a Timmy-less Spurs team.

2)Believe it or not,Roy is one of Top 10-15 players in NBA so it's different.I still don't feel good about that loss but I prefer to lose from a injured team with an active B-Roy than to lose from Bayless.

3)The loss from Warriors was an embarassment.No way you afford to lose by Mikki Moore and Radmanovic.But you are missing something:

I never said anything about the things you are ''asking'' me.You have an argument with Fin and not with me.
I just quoted the ''same Blazer team'' thing,because I'm pissed when I read bs like this.

Finally,It's way too early to say anything.IMHO,both Mavs and Spurs will end up with HCA.So I'm just waiting for the playoffs.I prefer to talk shit the spring and don't now.

FkLA
12-31-2009, 05:03 PM

RJ's Nets made it to two consecutive Finals, where he was the third option and he still put up solid numbers. Even after that run and the Nets went to mediocrity VC was the man for that team. So he's more than capable of putting up numbers without being the man. His problem isnt even that he's missing shots or anything, its mostly been him being too passive and not attacking enough.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv275/taylorbell_photo/boxxy-trolling.jpg

Cool, I'll take that.

Still dont understand why you wont take a year though if the Spurs are clearly not in the same class as the Mavs. We cant win on the road and beat .500+ teams. Plus Manu is likely done and Duncan wont be able to beast for 82 games plus the playoffs.

FkLA
12-31-2009, 05:09 PM
1)I never said that I agree with Fin about the ''trap game'' thing.I have to give him a point though,because it looks like Mavs ALWAYS lose against a Timmy-less Spurs team.

2)Believe it or not,Roy is one of Top 10-15 players in NBA so it's different.I still don't feel good about that loss but I prefer to lose from a injured team with an active B-Roy than to lose from Bayless.

3)The loss from Warriors was an embarassment.No way you afford to lose by Mikki Moore and Radmanovic.But you are missing something:

I never said anything about the things you are ''asking'' me.You have an argument with Fin and not with me.
I just quoted the ''same Blazer team'' thing,because I'm pissed when I read bs like this.

Finally,It's way too early to say anything.IMHO,both Mavs and Spurs will end up with HCA.So I'm just waiting for the playoffs.I prefer to talk shit the spring and don't now.

2. Bayless is a stud, dude just needs minutes and is more than capable of putting up points in bunches. Roy being out allowed him to do that. Both losses were embarrasing for both teams though, I dont see the point in arguing over which loss was worse.

Everything else :toast

DPG21920
12-31-2009, 05:52 PM

One of your infamous trap games.

badfish22
12-31-2009, 06:20 PM

+1 :lmao:lmao

Someone makes a thread about the spurs and five post in Spurfan starts ranting about the Mavs :lmao

Muser
12-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Wow this thread got out of hand real fast.

Don't want to speak too soon but RJ has looked very comfortable the past few games, hoping we are seeing the player we had all hoped for. As for the standings I wouldn't take them to heart until february at the least.

DPG21920
12-31-2009, 06:37 PM
+1 :lmao:lmao

Someone makes a thread about the spurs and five post in Spurfan starts ranting about the Mavs :lmao

Funny that you laugh when your owner built a team just to beat the Spurs and pretty much nothing else. Mission accomplished, but come on.