PDA

View Full Version : LOL at teams losing to Army and Navy

Amarelooms
12-31-2009, 05:43 PM
WTF...how can major colleges lose to such shit teams. Didn't they prepare to defend the option and shit play calling? LOL at you Houston and Missouri

:elephant

gaKNOW!blee
12-31-2009, 05:47 PM
I remember someone saying Keenum was going to ask the NFL where he will be drafted....after today I bet I know the answer.

Whisky Dog
12-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Air Force, not Army.

And they may not be the best football academies in the country, but that's not their purpose. Defending our red white and blue asses is their purpose, so lay off calling them shit teams.

tlongII
12-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Air Force, not Army.

And they may not be the best football academies in the country, but that's not their purpose. Defending our red white and blue asses is their purpose, so lay off calling them shit teams.

Navy and Air Force are actually pretty good. Army not so much.

Spursfan092120
12-31-2009, 08:51 PM
Another failed Amarelooms thread..Houston lost to Air Force, not Army..

Amarelooms
12-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Another failed Amarelooms thread..Houston lost to Air Force, not Army..

WGAS...they probably all run the same stupid ass offense. Regardless for the Htown QB to throw what SIX PICKS...lol at the Cougars. Getting owned by Air Force. Only way Air Force should win is if then fly a plane over and bomb the opposing team

Spursfan092120
12-31-2009, 10:00 PM
WGAS...they probably all run the same stupid ass offense. Regardless for the Htown QB to throw what SIX PICKS...lol at the Cougars. Getting owned by Air Force. Only way Air Force should win is if then fly a plane over and bomb the opposing team

One more failed comment. Air Force and Navy run the triple option...Army does not. Air Force and Navy have been strong teams over the past few years...Army has not. And bashing a QB for throwing picks against one of the top if not the top ranked pass defense in the nation is another example of your stupidity. Please stop talking about college football..you know nothing about it.

Amarelooms
12-31-2009, 11:00 PM
One more failed comment. Air Force and Navy run the triple option...Army does not. Air Force and Navy have been strong teams over the past few years...Army has not. And bashing a QB for throwing picks against one of the top if not the top ranked pass defense in the nation is another example of your stupidity. Please stop talking about college football..you know nothing about it.

lol your attempt to distract me from the real task at hand is not going to work...you get my point and no way should a real college teams be dominated by any military school. Now run along dummy. I'm fully focused on Jan 7th...let's hope Mack and Colt are just as focused.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-31-2009, 11:04 PM
amareisgay?

Texas Chili Dog
12-31-2009, 11:36 PM
SMU is gonna destroy Houston next season. Should be fun. :chestbump

Spursfan092120
12-31-2009, 11:55 PM
lol your attempt to distract me from the real task at hand is not going to work...you get my point and no way should a real college teams be dominated by any military school. Now run along dummy. I'm fully focused on Jan 7th...let's hope Mack and Colt are just as focused.

Yeah...cause god forbid the more intelligent players win...lol...you are so damn stupid it's unbelievable.

Spursfan092120
12-31-2009, 11:55 PM
amareisgay?
no need to insult homosexuals.